Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution.  (Read 227054 times)
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:42:10 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 01:16:54 PM by BitMos

They don't need to capture the city... Some random diversions against UAF personnel would be enough to create a persistent source of butt pain for Yats & Porky.

or capture them, or their families like they like to kill innocent in the east... ahaha the game can be scaled so much... they have no idea... and I think that they have settled for too little money facing the risks they got into.

was porky father a handler of captured girls that he put under hero/c to get them prostituted in European capitals (for dsk and silivio, btw I must stop those it get boring)? 1/0?

edit: I found it, I will call them the "Joes" now (johnys and hunter B.).

edit 2: we know now why they needed afg... most soldiers don't know about that.

edit 3: are the people working for CNN stupid? can't they update their maps IN REAL TIME?

money is faster...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 12:53:02 PM

As I see Porky recently started distancing himself from Yatsenuk and Turchinov, blaming them for the entire war, in the meantime the Right Sector and the Svoboda (these organiztions seems to in bed with the Yats like hardliners) blaming him for betraying the "war effort". The soldiers on the front blaming both two groups for incompetence and abandoning them as we heard from Semenchenko Smiley. In the background the Berlin-Paris camp seems to be more and more separated from the UK-US hawks. The next few months going to be interesting.
BitMos

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:18:39 PM

As I see Porky recently started distancing himself from Yatsenuk and Turchinov, blaming them for the entire war, in the meantime the Right Sector and the Svoboda (these organiztions seems to in bed with the Yats like hardliners) blaming him for betraying the "war effort". The soldiers on the front blaming both two groups for incompetence and abandoning them as we heard from Semenchenko Smiley. In the background the Berlin-Paris camp seems to be more and more separated from the UK-US hawks. The next few months going to be interesting.

only the servants of the interest of the crown (aka you note the distinction) are still hawking on Russia. the amerikis are almost ready to start the internal war, to conquer their lost liberty and dignity, and this one will be massive, there is no way to do it silently, unless you want to wait until the 23 century...

money is faster...
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:45:05 PM

As I see Porky recently started distancing himself from Yatsenuk and Turchinov, blaming them for the entire war
What a hypocrite. He pretends that he never made an empty promise to stop Turchynov's campaign after becoming a president. Cheesy
BitMos

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:26:43 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 04:44:36 PM by BitMos

frankly those internal issue of ukietown I don't really care, as long as they are all dead (because they wanted to enslave Novorossians), what really interest me are the international ramification, what's the name of the Units who operate of foreign soils once the sovereignty of Russia is threaten? My blessing to them! Get them all, and dead.

ahhh and concerning the bio mass of the dead enemies of novorossia, could you please expose their skin, to feed the dogs, birds and cats roaming. thx in advance. They made their choice the day they believed to be able to exterminate the locals who didn't agreed with them.

edit: what is the party of the body to expose to get faster reintegration of those biomass to life? I guess the stomach area as I think it must putrefy first? from their the hungry will be able to get to the meat.

money is faster...
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:21:35 PM

Everyone is tired of the constant fighting.... even the militia. But I am sure that the losing side (Kiev) will be more frustrated. Poroshenko is looking vulnerable to a coup from Semenchenko and other Nazis.
BitMos

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:26:05 PM

Everyone is tired of the constant fighting.... even the militia. But I am sure that the losing side (Kiev) will be more frustrated. Poroshenko is looking vulnerable to a coup from Semenchenko and other Nazis.

the east is different than the west. Are you Russian, Novorossian, clearance from the cia, or on the ground? I don't believe none of them, as such you have no idea. this attack on Russia was a first step toward the real goal of those sob and mof, China. It's known... In short they want to dominate the most precious generation of China EVER. NO EMPROR OF CHINA HAD EVER AS MUCH VALUE FOR THE DEFENSE COMPLEX THAN THOSE KIDS. don't forget euro-us what ever trash, subhumans.

and better give everything back once the old lady dies... I wouldn't want to remove the i from uki. On this domain the Yankees were really correct, the exception that confirms the rule.

edit: I bet none of you can express TOTAL WARFARE. pikers, ignorants and miscreants.

money is faster...
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 06:19:03 PM

There are rumors that the next target of the militia (after the Debaltsevo cauldron is done with) will be Mariupol. Yesterday the Ukropian troops were heavily shelling Donetsk (as a revenge for their fiasco in Debaltsevo, I guess), so the recent truce seems to be effectively over... Cool

Capturing Mariupol will be extremely difficult. It is a city of some 500,000 people. The total militia strength is somewhere around 30,000. With that much manpower, they won't be able to attack Mariupol and defend the remaining territories at the same time.

And Donetsk is a city of 1 million residents. The question here is not the number of residents, but who controls the city (Mariupol is largely controlled by the Ukrainian extremist battalions and foreign mercenaries) and how the residents feel towards them. I would guess they are not quick to forget and forgive the massacre of the 9th of May 2014. And miners are a tough lot, risking their lives going underground on the daily basis, so I think some 10000 people or more may be ready to take to the arms within the city if an appropriate signal is given.

Also, according to the latest reports, Ukro-forces capture civilians on the streets and try to exchange them for PoWs, pretending those civilians are DNR soldiers.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
BitMos

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 06:23:02 PM

There are rumors that the next target of the militia (after the Debaltsevo cauldron is done with) will be Mariupol. Yesterday the Ukropian troops were heavily shelling Donetsk (as a revenge for their fiasco in Debaltsevo, I guess), so the recent truce seems to be effectively over... Cool

Capturing Mariupol will be extremely difficult. It is a city of some 500,000 people. The total militia strength is somewhere around 30,000. With that much manpower, they won't be able to attack Mariupol and defend the remaining territories at the same time.

And Donetsk is a city of 1 million residents. The question here is not the number of residents, but who controls the city (Mariupol is largely controlled by the Ukrainian extremist battalions and foreign mercenaries) and how the residents feel towards them. I would guess they are not quick to forget and forgive the massacre of the 9th of May 2014. And miners are a tough lot, risking their lives going underground on the daily basis, so I think some 10000 people or more may be ready to take to the arms within the city if an appropriate signal is given.

Also, according to the latest reports, Ukro-forces capture civilians on the streets and try to exchange them for PoWs, pretending those civilians are DNR soldiers.

are they based in abu dabi? strange abu dabi, Dubai and hal... who knows... anyway don't forget the berkuts... funny how they all try to forget that the uki crime syndicate certainly hired mercaneries do to the sniper shooting, it wasn't against Russia directly... but who knows how the Master of the Kremlin will react. My PLAoC perspective, all mercenaries to death, one day or the next they will foment trouble near China, better preventive, where ever they hide. TW.

and frankly for me the cia + the merc + the hero trade + the sex trade = 1 team. (we all saw it reflected in the deeds of the Secret service).

and never forget "the FALLEN ONES" don't need servants, slaves or what ever... so it's just bio mass.

money is faster...
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 06:36:57 PM

They don't need to directly attack Mariupol. It would be better, easier and proper to encircle it (remember about the Azov sea) and then let the bastards there get away from it on their own... Cool

What do you think about my plan? Grin

BitMos

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:41:22 PM

They don't need to directly attack Mariupol. It would be better, easier and proper to encircle it (remember about the Azov sea) and then let the bastards there get away from it on their own... Cool

What do you think about my plan? Grin

as long as they are neutralized, on a chemical lvl it's fine with me. fuck the EU.

personally I focus only on the "lead", if you can split him from his herd, then you can start to kill the weaks, and that's all, S: the pack.

money is faster...
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:30:27 PM

ukranian ambassador in germany confirms Nazi 'units' are under Kiev's regime control.. XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKJe-pj3bK8
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:25:49 AM

ukranian ambassador in germany confirms Nazi 'units' are under Kiev's regime control.. XD

When you try to post information , try to explain all ... he explained too that since the new governement, there is none faschist group in parlement ...

But must recall ... yanoukovitch poutine's friend ...

This was this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC69-IBzbAE

... so ?
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 07:22:57 PM

And soon European countries will start paying more attention to such "innocent" remarks, as the the Ukrainian monster that Europe and US created becomes more and more of a liability - especially for Europe.

Anyway, after reading the following, it becomes understandable why Kiev (and by extension their Washington handlers) are so nervous of Russian journalists. It may be a case of simple projection Smiley
http://www.carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
BitMos

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:40:59 PM

And soon European countries will start paying more attention to such "innocent" remarks, as the the Ukrainian monster that Europe and US created becomes more and more of a liability - especially for Europe.

Anyway, after reading the following, it becomes understandable why Kiev (and by extension their Washington handlers) are so nervous of Russian journalists. It may be a case of simple projection Smiley
http://www.carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php

I love it. what is the article about?

money is faster...
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 10:24:11 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 08:48:18 AM by Nemo1024

US State Department congratulated Ukraine on the 1st anniversary of the coup d'etat. In that connection Kerry used the UPA-style Nazi hailing of "Glory to Ukraine!" in his address. It's the same if Kerry ended his address to Germany with a "Heil Hitler". Nothing strange here: USA, Canada and Ukraine are the only 3 states that voted against the UN resolution decrying glorification of Nazism.

http://ria.ru/world/20150221/1049028094.html

About 10 different heads of European countries will come to Kiev to celebrate the coup d'etat in the perversely called "March of Worthiness". We'll know then who the real criminals and gangsters are... According to preliminary listings, they include Lithuania, Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Germany, Slovakia, as well as Tusk of the EU Parliament.

http://ria.ru/world/20150222/1049030062.html

Kiev, seemingly emboldened by it, is preparing for a full-out war with Russia. Wonder when will Kiev-Nazis attack and with what...
http://ria.ru/world/20150221/1048995131.html

Ljashko, the head of the US-supported radical party teaches Obama how to behave, saying that if he were Obama, he would have presented Ukraine with $100 billion and written off all debt:
http://ria.ru/world/20150221/1048967796.html

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:41:23 AM

Ljashko, the head of the US-supported radical party teaches Obama how to behave, saying that if he were Obama, he would have presented Ukraine with $100 billion and written off all debt:
Hail hyperinflation!
Default Uber Alles!
All power to the oligarchs!
BitMos

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:46:43 PM

Hail hyperinflation!
Default Uber Alles!
All power to the oligarchs!

and of course you expected me to say it, as it's their cornerstone : all girls belongs to the money printers, then when a little older to their servants, and when olderer to reproduction with a commoner (and so it goes).

money is faster...
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:30:16 PM

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 05:32:09 PM

Pretty much wrong direction! Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: