Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HitBTC.com - The most advanced cryptocurrency exchange  (Read 109462 times)
hitbtc (OP)

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 12:41:27 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 02:42:21 PM by hitbtc

Dear all,

We would like to share the article about HitBTC published on CoinFinance.com. There you can discover a lot of useful information on how to become a Market Maker and what advantages you can get. We hope you'll find it interesting. Read the article

Regards,
The HitBTC Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hitbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 08:49:33 AM

Dear All,

We are proud to present you our third report done by Tone Vays, one of the leading financial market experts. We are open to your comments and suggestions on Bitcointalk.

Sincerely yours,
The HitBTC Team

GSI_Kristjan

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:40:21 PM

Dear All,

We are proud to present you our third report done by Tone Vays, one of the leading financial market experts. We are open to your comments and suggestions on Bitcointalk.

Sincerely yours,
The HitBTC Team

The technical analysis looks good. Its rather humorous to see bitcoin being measured by indicators, divergences and trendlines, but i guess those technicals will make more and more sense in future, when bitcoin volumes and popularity increases.

HerrAndreas

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:19:15 AM

deposits and withdrawals not possible as the main account is out of order. Please give a timeframe for solving this technical issue.

It is like the wild west in the movies, like russia in the 90ies.
It´s you, revolutionaries, scamers, gangsters, genuises, greedy soon-to-be loosers, billionares, and  big business at a global private party. It is bitcoin. http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/dont-panic/
hitbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 12:21:29 PM

deposits and withdrawals not possible as the main account is out of order. Please give a timeframe for solving this technical issue.

Dear HerrAndreas,

Our Tech Department is aware of this issue and is working on resolving it.
Unfortunately, at the moment we cannot provide an ETA.

Please accept our deepest apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Regards,
The HitBTC Team

HerrAndreas

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:50:59 PM

Dear HerrAndreas,

Our Tech Department is aware of this issue and is working on resolving it.
Unfortunately, at the moment we cannot provide an ETA.

Please accept our deepest apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Regards,
The HitBTC Team

Can you process transfer requests sent to you by email in the meantime?

I sent you a support request, but got only an automatic reply.
Since the situation is like that since minimum yesterday evening, this is starting to slow down my trading.

HerrAndreas.

It´s you, revolutionaries, scamers, gangsters, genuises, greedy soon-to-be loosers, billionares, and  big business at a global private party. It is bitcoin. http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/dont-panic/
hitbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 12:56:57 PM

Since the situation is like that since minimum yesterday evening, this is starting to slow down my trading.

HerrAndreas.

Dear HerrAndreas,

Unfortunately, the manual fund transfer is also not possible at the moment.
Our Tech Department is doing their best to resolve this issue and is communicating with HitBTC customers via our Support Team. Please check your email - most probably the Support office has answered your request.

Regards,
The HitBTC Team

HerrAndreas

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:34:54 PM

HerrAndreas.

Dear HerrAndreas,

Unfortunately, the manual fund transfer is also not possible at the moment.
Our Tech Department is doing their best to resolve this issue and is communicating with HitBTC customers via our Support Team. Please check your email - most probably the Support office has answered your request.

Regards,
The HitBTC Team

the situation is severe.
At the moment hitbtc.com is an island not connected to the outside at all.
We have seen such situations before in the history of bitcoin exchanges and they do have a strong tendency not to end well.

hitbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 02:13:26 PM

Dear HitBTC Users,

Please accept our sincere apologies for inconveniences you may experience. Due to major software upgrades our service will stay unavailable for a longer period than was planned.

All your funds are kept safe and secure, even though at the moment you cannot see them shown in your Main account, and all withdrawals and deposits will be processed as soon as we complete the upgrading.
We are doing our best to restore the service as soon as possible. We will keep you posted on the progress.

Regards,
The HitBTC Team

HerrAndreas

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:49:14 PM

As the main account balances were showing again, I transferred some funds there and tried to withdraw them.
The withdraw transfers showed up as successful, but are now stuck in the "pending" state.
This is making me feel rather uneasy.

So I´d like to know what is going on.

Are you patching the servers for the bash bug or is there another problem?

HerrAndreas.

whoknowsthisnose

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:51:03 PM

@HitBTC  I must inform authorities if the money is not credited to my account by tomorrow 5pm.   

keep cool.
hitbtc is a legit exchange, just having some technical problems with their update.

HitBTC is constantly improving the platform to make it even more convenient for our customers. The software upgrade we are working on requires additional time as we had a minor failure at one of our datacenters and we need to make sure that everything works perfectly. All your funds are kept safe and secure and all withdrawals and deposits will be processed as soon as we complete the upgrading.
HerrAndreas

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:58:08 PM

@HitBTC  I must inform authorities if the money is not credited to my account by tomorrow 5pm.   

keep cool.
hitbtc is a legit exchange, just having some technical problems with their update.

HitBTC is constantly improving the platform to make it even more convenient for our customers. The software upgrade we are working on requires additional time as we had a minor failure at one of our datacenters and we need to make sure that everything works perfectly. All your funds are kept safe and secure and all withdrawals and deposits will be processed as soon as we complete the upgrading.
keep cool?

you might be around the for some time even if your account does not show that, but in the face of serious transfer hold-ups "keep cool" from a forum-nobody is the last thing anyone needs to hear.

What is actually needed is a reaction which goes beyond marketing quotes.
Just imagine phoning up your broker to place a position and all you get for an answer "we are updating our systems" for more than an entire trading day.

This unexpected and unannounced "system upgrade" is costing me dearly in reaction speed and with that some money already.
Previous performance of hitbtc was good and professional, but the current situation is not good at all and some clear statement about what is exactly going on and what exactly is being done to resolve the situation.

As I know the people involved at hitbtc are experienced in setting up working exchange platforms for others and also know the real world of trading, so they must be aware what this means for the people who trust them with their money.

whoknowsthisnose

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:42:38 AM

you might be around the for some time even if your account does not show that, but in the face of serious transfer hold-ups "keep cool" from a forum-nobody is the last thing anyone needs to hear.

My most humble apology.
I am deeply ashamed for my hybris. How could I, a minor creature in the forum, dare to have an opinion? And even express this!
As punishment I'll post "I must not be cheeky" a hundred times.

Then I will be a full member  Grin
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:45:21 AM

Page not loading for me tonight whats the deal?
HerrAndreas

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:16:38 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 09:54:13 AM by HerrAndreas

My most humble apology.
I am deeply ashamed for my hybris. How could I, a minor creature in the forum, dare to have an opinion? And even express this!
As punishment I'll post "I must not be cheeky" a hundred times.

Then I will be a full member  Grin
dont get all snivelly. it´s just not about you.

The situation is serious and funds are out of control of users for an extended period of time.
Meanwhile the "account" tab is not loading at all (at least for me).

I see no adequate response from the hitbtc side.
This looks nasty ladies and gentlemen.

edit:
btc withdrawals seem to work again. At least the ones made now.
Yesterdays withdrawals still are marked as "pending".
Let´s see how that evolves.

hitbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 09:52:21 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 11:20:06 AM by hitbtc

Dear All,

We understand that long upgrading causes certain inconveniences for our customers, but we need more time to make sure that everything works perfectly, because we value all our customers and want them to enjoy the exclusive trading experience.

The reason why this software upgrade requires more time is that we had a minor failure at one of our data-centers. However, you should not worry, because all your funds are kept safe and secure, even though at the moment all withdrawals and deposits cannot be processed.

We are doing our best to restore the service as soon as possible and will keep you posted on the progress.

Regards,
The HitBTC Team

hitbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 09:59:34 AM

Dear HerrAndreas and angelamerkel,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Some users may still be unable to make deposits/withdrawals over the next few hours.
We will inform you when the upgrade is finished.

Please contact our Support Team for the issue you have encountered to be resolved on a case-to-case basis.

Regards,
The HitBTC Team

hitbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 10:10:51 AM

Page not loading for me tonight whats the deal?

Dear vipgelsi,

Would you mind telling us if you are receiving any error messages while trying to access a HitBTC webpage?

Regards,
The HitBTC Team

hitbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 12:16:06 PM

Update:  Still no funds in my account....The support says, the bank has not received the payment yet.  (I made the payment Thursday evening)

Dear angelamerkel,

As you have previously mentioned - you made a SEPA transfer. SEPA zone transfers usually take 1-3 business days to arrive to our bank account. As you have made a payment Thursday evening, most probably it was processed on Friday - today is the 3rd business day. Please be patient - we hope the payment will arrive today or tomorrow morning.

Regards,
The HitBTC Team

HerrAndreas

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:45:22 PM

previously (since yesterday) pending btc withdrawals have been canceled and returned to main account balance.
Just tried a new withdrawal request which does show up in the blockchain.

Will check the total amount, but looks positive at first glance.

Guys, you have some public relations work ahead to explain what the hell happened last sunday and monday.

greetings to Talinn, London and everywhere else (aka Panama Wink ),

HerrAndreas.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: