Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840289 times)
Nicho

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:18:32 AM

About Incyptex. Why would anyone in business world let their reputation go to zero in eyes of their customers...
It's not good to start ruining things before you even have working business.
Because if these theories that some have pointed are true then it's not just about Earthcoin but also not yet launched exchange.
Some thoughts about this?

Well im going to edit my post in a min because I just realized they used a proxy domain registrant (https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/), specifically designed to conceal the registrants information... why hide yourself if your wanting to launch a legitimate business... i bet the servers for it are in some 3rd world country.  Either way its all conjecture at this point but the fact that the premine was split up so many times and sent to so many different wallets rings alarm bells to me.  I'm very suspicious of all coins now since the worldcoin / scarmbeck scandal, although i didnt invest in scarmbeck i really looked into it, and didnt like what i saw.  Worldcoin was supposed to be one of the best and most trusted altcoins, im glad I sold when I did.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:31:23 AM

Yousee, your flawed thinking is that they will dump it only on cryptsy. There are other exchanges mate.

Of course, but the supply of dumping coins would still destroy the market entirely long before any huge amount of coins could be sold.   I've been on this coin since day one.  I've read every post in this thread at least once.  I think the devs are doing a poor job keeping us happy.  But I don't think they've spent the premine.   They have actually been very consistent since day one,  The issue is that people don't like to hear what is being said.

There is the catch 22,  If people don't like hearing it,  Its hard to get behind it and support it!

I think incryptex is going to come out at some point.  The devs will still have 150M+ EAC in storage.   Incryptex will use EAC as the baseline currency.    NOT BTC like all other exchanges do.    Then boom EAC is now valuable over night.    Now that 150M+ is worth enough to retire,  Not 30K usd split 3 ways.

This coin was never positioned to be a pump and dump,  I think the devs are after a major pay off.   They fought to keep the coin off cryptsy but couldn't control it.   Its easy to look at a small snapshot of time and draw conclusions.   Also never sell at a loss!    I've had to keep buying as the price drops to lower my position.

Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:46:07 AM

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/2/22/my-earthcoin-merchandise-from-zazzle-arrived
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:51:19 AM

Mooi  Grin
skywave

Activity: 420

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:56:53 AM

I think there is a lot less premine left,  I bet its under 170M,  maybe even 150M.  And if that is the case it can't be sold regardless.

..or there simply is no premine left - they could have sold it in chunks shortly after launch - if they already had planned it to be a scam..? So cashing in while the coin was at it's highest initial hype-price level..
also think about it - why wouldn't they want it on cryptsy from the start - was that because they already knew they wanted just to cash in..?

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
Nicho

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:59:24 AM

I think there is a lot less premine left,  I bet its under 170M,  maybe even 150M.  And if that is the case it can't be sold regardless.

..or there simply is no premine left - they could have sold it in chunks shortly after launch - if they already had planned it to be a scam..? So cashing in while the coin was at it's highest initial hype-price level..

When the coin was launched that would have been impossible they would have held like 90% of the supply, its watered down now there is 1.5billion or so out there now but you could get rid of a huge chunk of it in small bits on multiple exchanges over time.  I'm not saying its all gone, no way near although I wish it was.
B737

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:08:01 AM

Cryptsy this, Cryptsy that.....just watch how this crap will get massdumped. Lot of blablabla from the dev, but no any clear signs about what is happening. Just look at the recent comments, people are getting tired with it. I have a pile of mined EAC's and consider it as a write off.

Peeps who bought in at 7xx-9xx must feel pretty assr*ped by this shit.

Told ya.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 10:10:45 AM

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/2/22/my-earthcoin-merchandise-from-zazzle-arrived  Smiley
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:34:14 AM

Anyway i'm buying some more EAC coins, don't know why we dropped, but as long as the blockchain is working....
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:54:14 AM

Insults dont improve the situation. Excuse me for my english...

Facts:

*The cryptomarket is not transparent for a good reason. Governments, defraudation of tax, big wins or losses out of nowhere. This market is new, so people cannot be blamed for keeping their identity hidden.

*The cryptomarket is actually in a war. Governments and monetary institutions realize that this system is too good to be ignored. So they fight on ways which we dont even know. Maybe they hired the hacker of MtGox to assassinate the rival's character and well look at that... they moved the whole market into a worse position. Bitcoin is at $547... so what do you expect?

*People are careful when it comes to spending money, especially when it is a new coin like EAC.

*Eac has been branded as scamcoin just from the start, for unknown reasons. I guess it was a unsatisfied miner who wanted to stop premining in general, so EAC came just to the wrong moment.

*Premine, is kind of a payment for the hours of work, that the devs made. Dont tell me you are here to do work without getting payed! The dev's took hundreds of hours to code the first wallet, the first page, to think about everything, to make interviews, just to be there to react if something went wrong and in the end, to calm the masses everyday.

*The dev's have jobs, they have families, the propably dont live in your timezone so all in all it is not a matter of course that the dev's are around to take part in a "multi-billion-concept" which claims to be the currency of billion people.

*From the start everyone knew that Earthcoin has potential. It is just too easy to think that this works, without doing anything.

*We have enough greedy miner who mined millions and dump it whenever they can and that is the first problem:
The market regulates itself. Means that Earthcoin has to overcome the pump and dump-phase. That takes MONTHS

*Second problem is: We are the people. So we all have to contribute. Contribution doesnt mean to complain here and get out with things undone, but to take part and to do stuff for Earthcoin.

*Third problem is: The Market is down. Earthcoin is still young. It is not a dog not a cat and needs to convince people with its good working system and task. That is the hardest part for a Cryptocurrency and Earthcoin was there from the start. Deal with it.

So do something or realize that your unemployment benefit will shrink to zero.

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
slyA

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:06:39 AM

Insults dont improve the situation. Excuse me for my english...

Facts:

*The cryptomarket is not transparent for a good reason. Governments, defraudation of tax, protect your identity. This market is new, so people cannot be blamed for keeping their identity hidden.

*The cryptomarket is actually in a war. Governments and monetary institutions realize that this system is too good to be ignored. So they fight on ways which we dont even know. Maybe they hired the hacker of MtGox to assassinate the rival's character and well look at that... they moved the whole market into a worse position. Bitcoin is at $547... so what do you expect?

*People are careful when it comes to spending money, especially when it is a new coin like EAC.

*Eac has been branded as scamcoin just from the start, for unknown reasons. I guess it was a unsatisfied miner who wanted to stop premining in general, so EAC came just to the wrong moment.

*Premine, is kind of a payment for the hours of work, that the devs made. Dont tell me you are here to do work without getting payed! The dev's took hundreds of hours to code the first wallet, the first page, to think about everything, to make interviews, just to be there to react if something went wrong and in the end, to calm the masses everyday.

*The dev's have jobs, they have families, the propably dont live in your timezone so all in all it is not a matter of course that the dev's are around to take part in a "multi-billion-concept" which claims to be the currency of billion people.

*From the start everyone knew that Earthcoin has potential. It is just too easy to think that this works, without doing anything.

*We have enough greedy miner who mined millions and dump it whenever they can and that is the first problem:
The market regulates itself. Means that Earthcoin has to overcome the pump and dump-phase. That takes MONTHS

*Second problem is: We are the people. So we all have to contribute. Contribution doesnt mean to complain here and get out with things undone, but to take part and to do stuff for Earthcoin.

*Third problem is: The Market is down. Earthcoin is still young. It is not a dog not a cat and needs to convince people with its good working system and task. That is the hardest part for a Cryptocurrency and Earthcoin was there from the start. Deal with it.

So do something or realize that your unemployment benefit will shrink to zero.

You see the things I highlighted? That my friend is your idiocy shining in bold letters. So you start off with a globe trotting Jason bourne-esque conspiracy of governments performing falseflag character assassinations of EAC and gox. Then you veer off into defending the scam devs by saying they have families? Who the fuck doesn't have families? Who the fuck doesn't have jobs. Do you think the money in EAC appeared from thin air? Look I understand you're trying to be the "voice of reason" but you're infact being incredibly naive. The devs do not get to back pedal on their reasons for premining after the coin goes under and neither do you.

How the fuck do you expect a community to contribute when we dont know what "projects" the devs have in the works? How the fuck are we supposed to trust them when they can't even keep to their words?

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, as long as they cannot produce the use of the 270 premine, they can get fucked and so can you for supporting them. Do you now see why people called it a scam coin? Is it not because of shit like running away with the premine that people called EAC and QUARK scam coins?

If you want to sit there like a spineless dog until the coin dies then that's your fucking business. I will not however sit by and watch this cult of personality scam more people.  Don't complain. Sit there and take it until its too late.
skywave

Activity: 420

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:26:37 AM

I say it again:
You can't do it backwards!
I do not buy a car when the manufacturer has only made the bottom frame, the engine, one seat and a steering-wheel, and then ask people to finish it themselves.
I buy it when the car is completed - tested and looks awesome.

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
Nicho

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:43:26 AM

slyA is right, they cant give any transparency on the premine whatsoever.  Check the genesis block of the block chain and follow it.  There was no need to move it around like that bouncing it between multiple wallets.  Can you think of a reason for doing that?  Can anybody give a good explanation as to why 270mil would be split up and sent to another wallet, then split again and sent to another wallet and so on for dozens of wallets... i gave up looking which is why i said we need a decent block chain investigator to spend a few hours looking through it, the community can give him donations or something for his efforts... that will be one thing that wont require a bounty lol

Lots of people have done work on this coin and not received bounties, people have been giving them donations instead which i think is wrong.

They talk about projects they are working on but the investors are not good enough to hear about them i guess, not even on the earth coin forum?

The secret project is most likely the exchange they are working on that will make them filthy rich if it takes off and we've essential crowd funded it for them even though it has nothing to do with EAC.

Sharmbeck - a scam - was not a hidden company, it was started by the worldcoin devs... well that worked out great.  We can guess they aren't going to be filing with FinCen then which means its probably going to be based in another country other than the US.  You don't need privacy, secrecy if your doing things legit that's my point.  I just hope one of the EAC community is involved in or knows someone in law enforcement because then they could get access to that exchanges domain records and find out their info at least.

People have been patient for a long time and watched the price dwindle, and when they raise concerns get terrible reply's like "you have to do stuff yourself".  There's no plan at all when the devs say things like that.  Any bit of good news from the devs about what they were doing would stabilize or boost the price, i don't see whats what the problem is, it takes 5 minutes out of your time each day to read this forum or the earthcoin one and make updates.. i don't even know who the official devs are tbh, it should be on the main page of this thread along with bounty info and where the premine has been spent, other coins with premines do this, UTC for example.

My biggest problem has always been the premine, its 2%, but thats 2% when the whole coin amount was issued, all 13bil of them, which will take years, at launch they held almost all the coins in existence, it should have been classed as a 90% premine tbh, even today its like a 30% premine and still to this day no answers have been given about where the premine is, how its been spent etc. yes they deserve paying for their work and i wouldnt even care if they said 270m premined coins went to dev a 50mil, dev b is given 50 mil but no its just hidden away.  Anyway if a dev is so convinced of his coins success he should put his own money on the line, that is unless he's a broke student in which case fuck this coin, paying kids tuition screw that shit.  But thats the point isnt it we know fuck all about the devs, or the devs of half of the other coins... im going to insist i know more details about the devs of the next coin i invest in, not going through this shit again and with worldcoin too, they even had a pictures and info of their dev team and that still didnt work out but it gave the community alot of confidence to back them.
Rofo
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 11:51:34 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 12:56:01 PM by Rofo

I would personally never do this unless things got dire, as they seemed to have here. I apologise in advance if I offend anyone by posting here, but I can't stay silent. I can't let the community that grew up around EAC evaporate just like this - it's just not f****** right.

I have removed anonymity and provide my real social media profile & personal name/face as well as a public ledger of all premine addresses/development expenditure to date and personal details shared with others (for example Peter Chasse, the founder and president of The Water Project).

Before I released Noble, I was an avid fan of EAC. I mined, followed the discussions and website from day one. I don't remember posting too often, if at all, (edit: looking back on my history I posted for giveaways shamelessly!) but I considered myself a part of the community. Take that as you will, but this coin was a major inspiration to us at the time. The community was amazing, huge and dedicated, the devs were on top of everything, and the marketing and imagery behind the coin were top notch.  However, I never liked the fact that from early on EAC never made public their premine to “protect trade & competitive secrets”, which I felt was a rubbish excuse. I also don't like the anonymity of key figures in most coins and the fact they can get away with anything because of it. Hence the idea for our coin was born - and I'm inviting you to at least take a look at NobleCoin. Don't buy a single coin if you don't like, community members are just as valuable.

The most valuable thing with EAC is the damn community, it is amazing. There is so much passion and desire to build a coin, services, and do good in the world that I envy it. I just want to say right now if anyone wants to use that passion and drive for a new coin with the same early aspirations as EAC, please PM me. I will offer generous bounties for the same work and ideas you are throwing around here. I don't want you to leave EAC if you still believe in it, I just want you to know your desire to get involved is also welcome with open arms over here. I also invite you to check the links below if you've read this far and aren't too taken aback by my bold post.

I know I've made some enemies by rudely posting this here, but I just couldn't resist any longer. All the best regardless of your choice.

nrhs05

Activity: 268

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:58:12 AM

I am not going to try and put to much in here as to not add to the fire, but my opinion that it really all boils down to this.

The community is demanding transparency on everything, and currenty is not being informed on what is being worked on and as to location of the premine... i know this has been established about 10-20 times lol.

I have seen one other coin in particular which their community had came to them with problems with a premine of the coin and lack of communication from the dev's.  The premine was labelled as 1% but in reality was much much bigger.  So at first the Dev's were a little defensive, angry at the lack of trust from the community. Essentially the community started to die, hash rate dropped 66%, people were livid on the forms.... But eventually they started to get rid of the premine in ways of mining promotions, listing some new bounties of things they needed etc.  

You know what happened next, the community started with some great and positive feedback even though the premine is still close to 30-40% of available coins.  And the coin IMO is doing quiet well, its beeing added to lots of exchanges, getting new services, they are changing and upgrading websites, etc.

Its not too late to bring alot of interest back into EAC. This thing cannot be help up by the community itself if the community has nothing to be excited in.  And do you know what gets most people excited and willing to work, the possibilty of making some decent $$$!!

sorry if some of this makes 0 sense, its early and i just got up.

edit:   i guess the post above me says in other words some of the points i was trying to make.  Community is what makes the coin, and attracts tons of new devs!

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:12:23 PM

Nice looking stuff they are selling. I might even buy a necklace for the wifey Tongue
tbitt

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:13:20 PM

Heh.. What would your wife say about that.. Cheesy
1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:15:26 PM

Just out of curiousity.
Let's say the premine is gone, spend or whatever. Does that mean that EarthCoin has vanished into thin air? Or is there still something to fight for?
For as most of the negative comments go regarding the premine, why waste so much energy by typing "the unfairness of them having all that money". I assume that you must have a day task in writing such messages when you are looking at let's say Apple, banks, governments or even crypto exchanges.
Ow, and and seems that I must use the word "fuck" to make my statement.
nivekvssn

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:17:03 PM

at first sorry for my english, ridiculous arguments placed here against eac, every coin is still under developement and not yet finshed, the whole crypto world is still in its infancy.
Earthcoin still has imo a lot of potential great name/logo fast confirmations etc. etc. blah blah . All the coins are in a dip right now, and will rise again and so will eac.
I'am also very currious what the "devs?" are doing, where is user earthcoin? How hard is it for him to post a small message here like still alive, enjoying a expensive cocktail on a sunny beach paid from the premined earthcoins hehe lol  Wink 
I have faith in this coin saw great work is being done on like the beta site, earthazar android wallet.
Started mining eac again because now I'am getting over 60000 earthcoins a day with 3mh  Grin also trying to buy some at 50 so please dump some so I can buy them cheap!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
slyA

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:27:19 PM

Just out of curiousity.
Let's say the premine is gone, spend or whatever. Does that mean that EarthCoin has vanished into thin air? Or is there still something to fight for?
For as most of the negative comments go regarding the premine, why waste so much energy by typing "the unfairness of them having all that money". I assume that you must have a day task in writing such messages when you are looking at let's say Apple, banks, governments or even crypto exchanges.
Ow, and and seems that I must use the word "fuck" to make my statement.

No. There fucking isn't. Happy?
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: