Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 362 »
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;)  (Read 907160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:58:30 PM

Confirming that I'll be attending the Satoshi Roundtable. It is a private (and originally rather secretive) event ...

Avoid saunas at all costs!
Breeding ground of thieves, spies and communist saboteurs...
O, that way madness lies; let me shun that; No more of that.
At a sausage fest? That's the least worries.

Rpietila's (unencripted, with wallets on it) laptop allegedly got stolen from a sauna, where he was presiding over just such a sausagefest.
That's what set off his descent into totally-not-insanity & consequent institutionalization. 
He's, of course, totally all better ... now that the antipsychotics have worn off.

Have you forgotten your ban from the thread?

Yes, if I actually was mad, I would probably be hesitant to tell about it in the public forum. But if the police intercepts me on my way to the San Jose bitcoin conference and instead of jail (which is a pretty easy place in Finland) throws me into a mental facility with forced medication and refuses access to lawyer (or anyone else for that matter), I am truly pissed off.

Psychosis is a medical condition that includes a distorted perception of reality. Merely that you can do extraordinary things, or extraordinary things happen to you is not psychosis. Unfortunately it's not part of the training of the medical professionals to check if the client is speaking the truth, they only assess if it sounds credible. Of course it does not sound credible that I have $100,000s worth of some magic codes open in my computer, which can be stolen without trace so that I can't even know if they are stolen or not. Nevertheless, that is the truth. Next time I will be more merciful to them and not be so careful about the truth since it only gives trouble to both me and them. To each his own.

Make up your mind, the establishment is right and they have every right to harass me whenever they see fit and I am a nut who deserves to be harassed

OR

There is something else to it.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pa

Activity: 528
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:43:04 PM

Confirming that I'll be attending the Satoshi Roundtable. It is a private (and originally rather secretive) event ...

Avoid saunas at all costs!
Breeding ground of thieves, spies and communist saboteurs...
O, that way madness lies; let me shun that; No more of that.
At a sausage fest? That's the least worries.

Rpietila's (unencripted, with wallets on it) laptop allegedly got stolen from a sauna, where he was presiding over just such a sausagefest.
That's what set off his descent into totally-not-insanity & consequent institutionalization. 
He's, of course, totally all better ... now that the antipsychotics have worn off.

Have you forgotten your ban from the thread?

Yes, if I actually was mad, I would probably be hesitant to tell about it in the public forum. But if the police intercepts me on my way to the San Jose bitcoin conference and instead of jail (which is a pretty easy place in Finland) throws me into a mental facility with forced medication and refuses access to lawyer (or anyone else for that matter), I am truly pissed off.

Psychosis is a medical condition that includes a distorted perception of reality. Merely that you can do extraordinary things, or extraordinary things happen to you is not psychosis. Unfortunately it's not part of the training of the medical professionals to check if the client is speaking the truth, they only assess if it sounds credible. Of course it does not sound credible that I have $100,000s worth of some magic codes open in my computer, which can be stolen without trace so that I can't even know if they are stolen or not. Nevertheless, that is the truth. Next time I will be more merciful to them and not be so careful about the truth since it only gives trouble to both me and them. To each his own.

Make up your mind, the establishment is right and they have every right to harass me whenever they see fit and I am a nut who deserves to be harassed

OR

There is something else to it.

Risto's thousands of posts on this board evince a much higher ratio of sense to nonsense than all but a few of his detractors. Medicine is an imperfect science, and psychiatry is the least reliable branch of medicine. There are many examples of psychiatry being misused to serve those in power.
knight

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 07:31:26 AM

Putting a diagnostic on mental illnesses is the most difficult act in medicine, because it can be very subjective. At no time any inexperienced person should make a statement like that, be it just a harassing technique. We all have specific personality traits more or less prominent. For example, people in here might me more paranoid than the rest but that doesn't mean they're pathological.
Shak

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:09:38 AM

well, what happens here in this thread is a pity for the whole forum, and i honestly don't understand why the moderators aren't intervening. whether it is a self moderated thread or not, i dislike beeing part of an "online community" where it is acceptable to spread stories about the state of health of another participant in a discussion with aim of discrediting him.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:19:26 PM

Putting a diagnostic on mental illnesses is the most difficult act in medicine, because it can be very subjective. At no time any inexperienced person should make a statement like that, be it just a harassing technique. We all have specific personality traits more or less prominent. For example, people in here might me more paranoid than the rest but that doesn't mean they're pathological.

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.[1] Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself (e.g. "Everyone is out to get me"). [Wikipedia]

It is paranoid to think that "someone is after you" if there is no evidence whatsoever that it is indeed the case.

But hey, just a small list what the different government institutions have done to me:

- 2008 Armed raid by Customs to my home and office at dawn, seizure of all my&company valuable assets, copying all my data from my computer, illegally censoring the investigation report, illegally prolonging the seizure, no charges, no apology.

- 2011-12 The Financial Supervisory Authority has learned about a stock offering from one of my companies. Illegally deciding that secondary market is subject to initial emission rules, illegally deciding that multiple sellers count as one, after those twists deciding that the company (sic) has broken their law because the multiple-page prospectus was not certified by the authorities. The company was no part in any of the transactions,  did not receive any of the proceeds, it was a private deal. The company was ordered to redeem all the shares that the buyers want to sell, at the original price of the deal, which many did, since 12 months had passed from the deal and the share price was down in the meantime. (It's a bit technical to explain but this alone was such Kafkan 1984esque fuckery that it really gave me the feeling that is described as paranoia when it is not accompanied with actual deeds by the government institutions)

- 2011-12 Finland decides it's time to apply Finnish law to my Estonian company, Silverbank. Due to the Finnish law that forbids the word "pankki" (meaning: "bank") to be used in a context that could mislead the clients to believe that an uncertified financial institution is a regulated bank, I get sued to the court and fined for the crime of "calling Silverbank a bank even though it is not".
Problems with the procedure:
- not guilty (instead of calling Silverbank a bank, during the entire time of the court procedure as well as before, the first sentence in our landing page was "Silverbank is not a bank. ...") The technique of turning the truth diametrically upside down, accusing you of doing exactly what you are trying to avoid to do, claiming that you are calling it a bank when the website says exactly the opposite, was previously known to me only from books as a method of driving you crazy in brainwash camps.
- no jurisdiction (company is Estonian)
- only misleading use is forbidden - Silverbank did not accept deposits, grant loans or do anything that the regulated banks do, no overlap in any of the services; claiming that someone could in these conditions be unintentionally mislead to believe it is a regulated "pankki" is hogwash.
- law says only Finnish word "pankki" is subject to restriction, extension to foreign languages in foreign companies as part of their trademark, is complete perversion of justice.

- 2013 Denied access to bitcoin conference, thrown to mental facility instead, for the reason that my stories about bitcoin and recent happenings sounded unbelievable (nevertheless true, but that does not seem to count), there a member of staff came to my room without knocking about an hour after the silence, got enraged for seeing me awake, drugged me, and later that night proceeded to steal money from my locked closet with his reserve keys, even later bragged that he has done it constantly over 30 years and never has the client been believed. When I reported, they let me understand that the only one suffering from such a report is me, because it is a further proof that I am deluded. My position, without access to phone, computer, Internet, lawyer, visitors, regular diet, on forced medication, was such weak that I decided to skip it and then later on tell about it to a bigger audience. Revenge belongs to God, but it would be cool to have this guy locked in for his crimes against the weakest and most vulnerable.

(All cases where the perpetrator organization is not exactly known, and are therefore subject to interpretations, are left out. Neither are any civil cases counted. The above is in no way all the strange things that have happened to me. Attorney-at-law Matti Valtonen has served me for over 10 years and can testify to that Cheesy

Could they just possibly leave me alone? It is not about money, I am not that rich, and pay my taxes. It is about freedom. Thinking is outlawed. Writing to public fora is dangerous. It was my following and reporting the 2008 "bank crisis" (self-inflicted liquidity issue used as a pretense for more bankster power grab) too closely that got me into trouble in the first place. Still, I never had any proprietary information, no inside sources, nothing. Just public stuff from the 'net! Clearly the government has grown too big if they have time to harass people who recompile public information. Clearly the bankster influence in the government has grown too big if they can make it break its own laws, multiple times, to be able to conduct the harassment efficiently.

The same thing has never happened twice. So don't be too surprised if you hear something strange in connection with me. Compare the sources though. Even I may not always be the most reliable source because if under duress or drugged, it's hard to think clearly.

If there's something strange going on, I will try to have plausible deniability as follows:

GENERAL ORDER N:O 357 CONCERNING THE ACTIVITIES OF RPIETILA SUPERNODE

HELSINKI 2013, MAY 20, 15:00; EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

- -

10. CONCLUSION

John 6:68 is speaking the truth. My speaking from now on, until I return, is akin to John 4:68.

The code 357 is(was) a special code that strengthens the importance of the message. (I was given one post only, and one hour only to compose it, not knowing what and how long will happen next - turned out to be 5 weeks of seclusion, and several months of total inability to work or even live normally.)

The code 468 is(was) a special code telling that whatever instructions I seem to be giving, I am under drugs/duress, and the instructions are null and void. Further, there is no such verse in the Bible, giving an additional hint to outsiders that don't know the codes, that something is going on.

When the evil deeds of the satanic organizations of this world come to light, they are exposed, and they must fight, or retreat. If they fight, they are more exposed, though, and as a result more people believe that what I say is the truth.

As a Christian, I don't have a choice. My conscience does not allow me to take part in the evil schemes of this world. So harassing me does not have the effect of making me turn to the world, for God protects me that I won't. It only gives me more, more or less unbelievable experiences to be shared, and more motivation to share them since I get to realize myself, more of the all-pervasiveness of the satanic world system (Bible: "kosmos"(gk),"world"(engl)).

I empathize with Count Helmuth von Moltke. This guy, committed pacifist, was sentenced to death and executed for dreaming of a better world, 4 months before the war ended. It'll be great to meet him Smiley

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:46:35 PM

Why do you insist on breaking the forum rules and post here after my request to stay away? There are plenty of threads dedicated to discrediting me, and you are free to make your own. How about that?

I mean - nobody who still reads what I have to say, is interested in such noise as you.

sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:00:31 PM

Why do you insist on breaking the forum rules and post here after my request to stay away? There are plenty of threads dedicated to discrediting me, and you are free to make your own. How about that?

I mean - nobody who still reads what I have to say, is interested in such noise as you.

You invited me to try my luck.
You are willing to undergo being anal-probed by saurians  crucified by Our Reptilian Overlords whatever_it_is_that_happened_to_you in the name of the truth, the least I could do is risk my forum account Undecided

...Any further posting will result in application to be banned from the forum. (I have about 85% hit rate in these so try your luck at your own risk.)
knight

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:12:05 PM

Risto, didn't knew you're into Christianity.

Completely off-topic: have you ever thought that Bitcoin might be that mark of the beast Revelation talks about? Nobody shall buy or sell?
Dotto
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1005

No maps for these territories

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:46:18 PM

Incredible reports Risto. The devil is in the details. TPTB don´t like freethinkers. Personally I 100% believe your version and I encourage you to continue releasing all the details about how it happened and exposing the corrupteles of the system.

I I have a conspiracionist theory about bitcoin: US three letter agencies knows they are damned, that dollar has only few years before total collapsing, they invent satoshi/bitcoin in a desperate last try to save its economy of the meltdown.

Who knows.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:43:11 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 09:59:12 PM by rpietila

The weather was a bit cloudy, but at least my balcony is big and my private butler takes me everywhere. The whole Family Concierge is basically at my disposal since nobody else seems to have business needs. The Paradisus Palma Real Punta Cana is a bit too holiday-oriented to my liking, but that's completely my own fault of course for going there Wink

The service here is good, something to really learn how to do myself in Malla once BTC price is back where it belongs. After enjoying my wonderful lunch (all 9 restaurants except the Michelin-starred one are inclusive), was quietly smoking an Arturo Fuente perfetto and having Café con leche. Two butlers approach me and say that since I am Russian, would I not like to have some cognac with my cigar. I don't exclusively like cognac at lunchtime, but since they insisted, I volunteered to have "just a sip". The glass of Rémy Martin soon brought was by no means small though. I told them that they are too kind, but normally I only drink port, and that only after dinner. They were sorry to say that no port is available in the whole hotel.

Two minutes later they said that it is available by bottle at a surcharge. When browsing the list, they come to me at a third time with an opened bottle of a very nice port that I soon realized having a glass in front of me. No charge.

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:51:55 AM

The weather was a bit cloudy, but at least my balcony is big and my private butler takes me everywhere. The whole Family Concierge is basically at my disposal since nobody else seems to have business needs. The Paradisus Palma Real Punta Cana is a bit too holiday-oriented to my liking, but that's completely my own fault of course for going there Wink

The service here is good, something to really learn how to do myself in Malla once BTC price is back where it belongs. After enjoying my wonderful lunch (all 9 restaurants except the Michelin-starred one are inclusive), was quietly smoking an Arturo Fuente perfetto and having Café con leche. Two butlers approach me and say that since I am Russian, would I not like to have some cognac with my cigar. I don't exclusively like cognac at lunchtime, but since they insisted, I volunteered to have "just a sip". The glass of Rémy Martin soon brought was by no means small though. I told them that they are too kind, but normally I only drink port, and that only after dinner. They were sorry to say that no port is available in the whole hotel.

Two minutes later they said that it is available by bottle at a surcharge. When browsing the list, they come to me at a third time with an opened bottle of a very nice port that I soon realized having a glass in front of me. No charge.

I'm amazed you went there without me! Say hello to Chef Martin Berasategui and ask him to come at Malla so I can teach him a few things Tongue

Enjoy Smiley

Space for rent if its still trending
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:28:26 AM

I'm amazed you went there without me! Say hello to Chef Martin Berasategui and ask him to come at Malla so I can teach him a few things Tongue

Enjoy Smiley

Hey, I took Paul with me at least!  Wink Chef Martin is probably busy with his other restaurants, haven't seen him around...

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:23:37 AM

Arrived in conference venue. Updates will likely be scarce from now on. Let's see how it works, so far has been great Smiley

BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:02:54 AM

Looks amazing there!  The food and service can certainly be something to bring back to Malla.  That ocean view would be a bit difficult to bring to Malla though. Wink

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:16:57 AM

Arrived in conference venue. Updates will likely be scarce from now on. Let's see how it works, so far has been great Smiley

Thanks for the photos & info! This seems like a WONDERFUL place! Have fun!!! Smiley

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:39:21 AM

More photos will be nice ... but don't forget to enjoy it there!

Looks amazing there!  The food and service can certainly be something to bring back to Malla.  That ocean view would be a bit difficult to bring to Malla though. Wink

The service at Malla was 100000000 times better! Everyone who was there can confirm it:)

And the Ocean view is there! Except it's not an Ocean it's a sea Smiley

Space for rent if its still trending
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:54:31 AM

Greetings from the Roundtable. I am safely back home, also the event did not show obvious signs of hijack/sabotage.

Yes, we did have a 20-yo reporter guy posing as one who had a message from Satoshi (later expelled from the scene), Bruce's luggage with all the conference stuff was lost (for the first time in his life of hundreds of flights), some attendees were suspected of being employed by TLAs (which is statistically the case anyway, considering how enormous their secret budget is, and what is the average pay), Internet was working only in the rooms (which were a mile away from the venue, making the logistics hard), etc.

On the positive side, we had a nice gathering of quite prominent people (my ticket to the party, the Bitcoin castle, was among the most expensive ones though), the place and the weather there was nicer than what I left in Finland when leaving (coming back, it was a surprising +6°C here, considering midwinter), my talk (about the 3 approaches to investing, and why the gambling/VC one is actually both the least risky and the most profitable) was well received with almost half of the ones listening giving personal positive feedback afterwards, I got a much needed update on what is happening in Bitcoinworld (after all, this was my first BTC conference ever, apart from the ones I organized), and an even more exclusive event in the castle is already planned for the next summer Smiley

NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 01:18:10 PM

Risto, didn't knew you're into Christianity.

Completely off-topic: have you ever thought that Bitcoin might be that mark of the beast Revelation talks about? Nobody shall buy or sell?

Not at all.  That is a description of a radical version of legal tender laws.
Bitcoin is legal tender exactly nowhere, (and that is a virtue).

If you want to throw some Revelation at it...  the block chain would be closer to the "Book of Life" of Rev 20:12, wherein all the deeds are recorded for all time, and people may be judged upon these.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 01:21:35 PM

More photos will be nice ... but don't forget to enjoy it there!

Looks amazing there!  The food and service can certainly be something to bring back to Malla.  That ocean view would be a bit difficult to bring to Malla though. Wink

The service at Malla was 100000000 times better! Everyone who was there can confirm it:)

And the Ocean view is there! Except it's not an Ocean it's a sea Smiley

The service at Malla is beyond comparison.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
Trolololo

Activity: 263
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:39:19 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 10:21:34 AM by Trolololo

My main EW count suggests that,
if we are not in a more complex correction,
the minimum at 152'40 was the bottom
and the correction is over:

Edit:
As RyNinDaCleM states here, this is not a valid count:
green 3 does not make a lower low than green 1
and, therefore, red A is not a diagonal.
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 362 »
  Print  

Jump to: