Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:41:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 429 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain  (Read 879150 times)
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:39:58 PM

Actually i think the price will go down, because its a too convenient coin, i mean 1 guy here said that he earns like 1000 HUC /day, which is like 0.05BTC just by randomly playing.

Now if those skilled chinese player guys come in, they will earn 2-3 BTC/ day guaranteed, because they are very disciplined and good at gaming.

So imagine if 1000 chinese guys just come in and extract 1 btc/day each, the price will collapse in notime lol.

I dont think its a good investment , yet.

There's a fundamental economic mistake here:  The total amount of coins distributed per day is fixed, just as it is with Bitcoin.  The only way why someone can actually earn so many coins in a day is because noone else is competing at the moment.  As soon as more people (from China or somewhere else) start to do that, each one automatically gets less.

as an addition to this:

14400 coins are generated each day.

This will halve after approx 4 years (from Feb 2014).

Buy

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:16:54 AM

Actually i think the price will go down, because its a too convenient coin, i mean 1 guy here said that he earns like 1000 HUC /day, which is like 0.05BTC just by randomly playing.

Now if those skilled chinese player guys come in, they will earn 2-3 BTC/ day guaranteed, because they are very disciplined and good at gaming.

So imagine if 1000 chinese guys just come in and extract 1 btc/day each, the price will collapse in notime lol.

I dont think its a good investment , yet.

There's a fundamental economic mistake here:  The total amount of coins distributed per day is fixed, just as it is with Bitcoin.  The only way why someone can actually earn so many coins in a day is because noone else is competing at the moment.  As soon as more people (from China or somewhere else) start to do that, each one automatically gets less.

as an addition to this:

14400 coins are generated each day.

This will halve after approx 4 years (from Feb 2014).

Human mining is probably the next big step in cryptocurrency.

NGOs spend billions distributing survival sustenance to a lot of people who would need no help if they could earn us$1 per day.

Pretty soon a lot of aid will be delivered through a process that is a variation of mining something like huntercoin.

This coin might or might not be a key player eventually in providing income and other things in the third world, but at the least it serves as a template for the next generation of ethical mining coins. Wherever huc fits in the process, it will get a lot of good publicity for being an original human mined coin and for that alone it is a good investment.

Thousands of altcoins followed bitcoin, but only a few lead and huc is one of them.

When a huge number of people start mining human mineable coins the conventional variables used to assess the value of a coin will change.
entropycoin

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:22:18 AM

Having installed and intermittently played this game over the past day, I'd thought I'd provide a couple initial impressions from a newcomer.

Firstly, excellent work.  From what I could discern, no egregious bugs and worked as intended and while I could not see myself spending a large portion of my day immersed in this, it was certainly enjoyable in short bursts. 

I would however describe this experience as more akin to gambling than human mining.  The risk/reward element of having 200 hucs tied to a character necessitates constant monitoring, which is a prohibitive factor that will ultimately prevent a substantial number of people from playing.

My suggestion would be to have a secondary character class immune to attacks that is itself unable to attack, that just walks around collecting coins.  This would allow people like myself the ability to play for a few minutes a day without the threat of losses exceeding gains.  Call them gatherers and maybe tie 1500 coins to each individual character to limit their footprint on the map.  Not only would this generate new user interest, but would likely drive the price up considerably.     

DRK: Xi2c97ZMtfU2nMeJkY1kD1Ry3tmRnnQfHP
Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:46:50 PM

Lol but its called huntercoin for a reason..

Besides they already got a game out like that called Hello Kitty Adventure isle.. Where instead of "killing" someone you simply put them to "sleep" and loot them Smiley

Icon

snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:04:21 PM

last night i made around 6k coins and around 4k today.

Good time to take the opportunity to mine/play for some coins. Think of it as a faucet for a good amount of coins Smiley

Twice i've took the centre and killed everyone with just 1 hunter (4 to 6 hunters killed each time).

Some players are still learning ..

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 08:58:37 PM

last night i made around 6k coins and around 4k today.

Good time to take the opportunity to mine/play for some coins. Think of it as a faucet for a good amount of coins Smiley

Twice i've took the centre and killed everyone with just 1 hunter (4 to 6 hunters killed each time).

Some players are still learning ..

Wow dude, you made 10k coins in a single day?  Given the low cap that's a lot of coins.  Good for you!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
MithrilMan

Activity: 554
Merit: 502

Developer!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 10:32:26 PM

imo learning losing 200+fees every time is a bad way to learn, probably just a "try and forget" experience, and probably they didn't understood even why they died, need some kind of updated guide/how-to at least

Huntercoin: Mithril Edition - Alternative client for Huntercoin - (Discontinued)
HUC: HMSCYGYJ5wo9FiniVU4pXWGUu8E8PSmoHE  - BTC: 1DKLf1QKAZ5njucq37pZhMRG67qXDP3vPC
rant to people who pretend things for free
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:48:39 PM

imo learning losing 200+fees every time is a bad way to learn, probably just a "try and forget" experience, and probably they didn't understood even why they died, need some kind of updated guide/how-to at least

they play every day - same names Smiley i think they are still in profit tbh

every time i'm on those names are all over the map.. they are just easy to clean up.

(also think they are using mm client).

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:03:02 PM

is there any how to? I'm actually kind of interested in this now or do i have to play and die a couple of times to figure anything out?
MithrilMan

Developer!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 11:43:06 PM

every time i'm on those names are all over the map.. they are just easy to clean up.

hard to think how they can be in active if you take 10k from them, anyway probably just you and him/they are playing probably
now i see there are ~70 players but most of them share the same reward address, so don't know how many ppl are there (i've just created 1 char after few days i didn't played)

about them using my client, could be, but there isn't just my client that create tx with indented json, btw i've already fixed it but yet not released
I'm not even sure if the current released version allow move+destruct command (actual one i've in debug can do it, but don't know if i released that feature yet, so probably that's why you can kill easier, plus having pending names shown only if a command is given in console)

Huntercoin: Mithril Edition - Alternative client for Huntercoin - (Discontinued)
HUC: HMSCYGYJ5wo9FiniVU4pXWGUu8E8PSmoHE  - BTC: 1DKLf1QKAZ5njucq37pZhMRG67qXDP3vPC
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:06:44 AM

hard to think how they can be in active if you take 10k from them, anyway probably just you and him/they are playing probably
now i see there are ~70 players but most of them share the same reward address, so don't know how many ppl are there (i've just created 1 char after few days i didn't played)

about them using my client, could be, but there isn't just my client that create tx with indented json, btw i've already fixed it but yet not released
I'm not even sure if the current released version allow move+destruct command (actual one i've in debug can do it, but don't know if i released that feature yet, so probably that's why you can kill easier, plus having pending names shown only if a command is given in console)

ahh that would maybe explain why they may be so easy to kill with the unity client.
The names were the same as characters using your client but the json was fixed just recently it seemed - is it you i keep  pwning every day? Cheesy u mad bro?
haha just jk

great if you fixed the json spam - when will it be released?

MithrilMan

Developer!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 09:49:18 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 10:39:11 AM by MithrilMan

As i said i'm not playing since days (and i used plain random names), no time to follow, sometimes during lunch break or before going to sleep i create a couple but usually just harvest 15/20 huc and recycle them, rarely pvp because it's not profitable to spend so much when fighting and usually, except if you find an afk , there isn't a winner

And when i tried playing during the day i usually was the afk because i work, so maybe if you found some afk one could have been me

about releasing the client, probably will be this weekend, at that point i think you'll change your mind about "being easy to gather coins"

snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:42:19 PM

As i said i'm not playing since days (and i used plain random names), no time to follow, sometimes during lunch break or before going to sleep i create a couple but usually just harvest 15/20 huc and recycle them, rarely pvp because it's not profitable to spend so much when fighting and usually, except if you find an afk , there isn't a winner

And when i tried playing during the day i usually was the afk because i work, so maybe if you found some afk one could have been me

about releasing the client, probably will be this weekend, at that point i think you'll change your mind about "being easy to gather coins"

mm promotion skills -1 Cheesy

There is definitely a winner or i wouldn't have made so many coins, and although iv'e killed a few afk'rs, most are not - they are attempting to play intelligently, boxing me in when i'm controlling just 1.. yet i always seem to out wit them. although, - rule no1, don't go afk and expect to stay alive.

atm, it's profitable if you know how to play.

i'm sure when some more automated stuff comes out (your new release) it will be more difficult until the next hardfork. but again, now (until advanced bots and before your new client), it' easy to get coins.

Here is an example of some of the pwning - couple afk in this one - doesn't show the bank but there was one in the centre.
This hunters value was actually 2k in the end.. 2k from PvP (9 kills) + probably at least 500 hucs looted from just 1 hunter.. definitely profitable.

https://www.huntercoin.info/explorer

go to block 810165

select +/- to 1 block at a time.

go forwards and focus on the central area (top left section when he enters the area - killing everything in his path).. = xczc - green hunter. kills a couple of afk'rs in the centre.. .you can follow this hunters life back further

it's also good to attack people on different fronts on the map when you know it's the same person at the same time- as humans are not that good at multi- tasking.

also check from here :

806814, 1 block at a time - player1

5 kills with 1 guy, definitely not afk'rs Cheesy (i think some of them were worth 400)

--

normally they end up sending everything they have at you on the map to get you back..

i'm addicted atm although unfortunately don't have a lot of time to play... so it's mostly short bursts of pvp, or if i don't have a lot of time to concentrate i avoid pvp and just loot easy coins.

granted, it cost me 400 or 500 in destructs. Although - mostly i made the enemy waste more.

-

looking forward to what we can come up with for the next hardfork to make it more interesting though - 1 step at a time and Huntercoin will be a very fun game.

MithrilMan

Developer!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 03:10:30 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 03:35:19 PM by MithrilMan

mm promotion skills -1 Cheesy

Are you sure you want to go into this arguments?

- I'm not a promoter, I put players/user above everything, money is not my primary goal but just an eventual deserved price for having done a good job. I've already a regular job that's enough for my family
- I just want to be sure that people know how things are and not how i want them to be.
- I've no interest in having dummy players that plays then leave the game, i'd like to have a playerbase that know how the game is, that would maybe partecipate in the development and supporting the coin and that know how to play it(something that is lacking too, people didn't even know about the order of destruct/move, and implications, etc.. and they have to understand it the hard way, but the chance is that they think more about having been cheated or whatever
- time is a problem, if someone work, even if alarms and whatever else comes out, there is a chance they can't do anything about it. clearly you don't have this problem, but people that works usually can't spend times playing a game during work, so it's important for them to be aware that playing if you can't focus on the game would easily turn against the player, so the game should be played only if you have some times to dedicate at it exclusively (or using some kind of automatism, that i could add to the client (and will) but then where's the fun)
- I've spent huge time on my client but to be honest i'm not interested in defending something that go to the opposite direction i'd like even if this could mean that no one will use my client because no one play the game. If the game is valid and well managed, then it will be fine and everyone happy

There is definitely a winner or i wouldn't have made so many coins, and although iv'e killed a few afk'rs, most are not - they are attempting to play intelligently, boxing me in when i'm controlling just 1.. yet i always seem to out wit them. although, - rule no1, don't go afk and expect to stay alive.

atm, it's profitable if you know how to play.

i'm sure when some more automated stuff comes out (your new release) it will be more difficult until the next hardfork. but again, now (until advanced bots and before your new client), it' easy to get coins.

Here is an example of some of the pwning - couple afk in this one - doesn't show the bank but there was one in the centre.
This hunters value was actually 2k in the end.. 2k from PvP (9 kills) + probably at least 500 hucs looted from just 1 hunter.. definitely profitable.

go to block 810165

go forwards and focus on the central area (top left section when he enters the area - killing everything in his path).. = xczc - green hunter. kills a couple of afk'rs in the centre.. .you can follow this hunters life back further

it's also good to attack people on different fronts on the map when you know it's the same person at the same time- as humans are not that good at multi- tasking.

also check from here :

806814, 1 block at a time - player1

5 kills with 1 guy, definitely not afk'rs Cheesy (i think some of them were worth 400)

I've briefly looked at the history you said, and it's clear that both of you (players) have done lot of "destruct" tries, i can't quantify them, but let say that on the first history track (more than 2 hours of play!)
you do 20*destruct times and you'll find how not profitable it is during a fair fight (more about fair later). Probably you alone have done 20 destruct on that session, so like 2 of your won match goes to gamefund and not in your pocket

I'm ok that you think that bragging about having killed players of your game is a +1 about marketing your game, but it sounds to me more than a damage to yourself, let's argue about this.
think about the players who lost the pvp match (btw i'm pretty sure bola/kopi/middleguys didn't use my client, not sure about the first guys you met, anyway it's not important)

they lost don't know how many hunter, lets say 5 (probably twice) = 1000 hucs + fees to destruct (let say 20 = 400) this means that they lost actually 1400 hucs. What do you think they feels like about that?
and to be positive in balance, now they have to collect more than 1540 coins (because remember that 10% of collected coins still is "taxed" by miners) without considering normal movex tx

probably they are the ones addicted that controlled the game over past days, so 1400 to them isn't much, but think then about a new player that join to try the game, he doesn't have any guide/video that explain how to play, he buy some coins and try it using qt/unity official clients, he lost his brand new 400 hucs (and if he understood how to attack/defend probably he waste other 40 or more hucs), would he turn back again?

then, since you are the best player in the game, let's imagine you are facing another snailbrain, what do you think about balance, when after 5 or 6 skirmish no one die and both already spent 100+ hucs?
then one die, but the other players managed to other match, what about balance? only minus caused by destruct fees

I don't want to draw any conclusions because anyone can do it, it sounds to me that the current game, even if is better then previous fork (mostly because random banks/spawn and because you finally removed what asked long time ago, "disaster coin steal" and at least no one lose money for "unknown reasons", that's how player perceived it), is still not worthy to be played because of the intrinsic cost and unbalanced gain

looking forward to what we can come up with for the next hardfork to make it more interesting though - 1 step at a time and Huntercoin will be a very fun game.

With what i've said above, I don't mean in the future the game will not be better and enjoyable, but now it isn't and at least players should know the risk about playing now (and should at least learn how to play)
you should really think as a newcomer, not just as someone that was here since day0

If investors are your concerns, i'd say they are smarter than what you'd think, it's not saying "it's all ok" that would make them feel it is
I think would be better to put things as "we need funds to improve dev", etc.. and showing them (and whole community) progresses and a "business plan", rather than trying to actract few players now (that would likely leave the game after few tries) to make (small) numbers and using it as a way to have funds or small gains

You can have your ideas and of course you can keep pursuing them the way you want, as i'll stick with mine

P.S.
Of course i'm clearly disappointed about having my gameplay suggestions constantly ignored until it's too late, but this doesn't impact my behaviour with the community, i'll keep thinking in a "users first" way

Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:03:31 PM

Well what i want to know is why it is taking so long for cryptsy to get there head out of there ass, they said they needed a working block explore or some junk, huc coin is been in maintenance for nearly a month now. Some dev needs to brake his foot off in cryptsy's ass already.

Icon
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:25:12 PM

from a quick glance - i'm not sure why you are mad and negative all the time.. was it you in those pvp fights? 1 vs 9??

go to block 810165

in every competitive game you play for money, there is always a loser.
in the combat fights i've had (2hours), i'm also playing on other parts of the map as well with other hunters..
i never said i was the best player - i was saying / showing that it's easy to get coins when you said it was not, then when i proved you wrong you got mad again and wrote a book..
as with regards to "coming up against another snailbrain", that's part of how the game is atm until the next changes - if you don't want to fight then don't, move away and get some easier coins - no loss of coins at ALL. If you watch the mapexplorer in my quote above, you wil see they actually went for me, not me hunting for them.. I killed them in self defence lol.

and before the hardfork we actually posted that the 20 huc destruct fee was a temporary measure until spell timers were added... so why your argument/post involves that, i have no idea, even when you were involved in the discussion..

I'm hoping to do a video if i get time this weekend as a guide - i'll try to put some pvp tips in there for you and others to make it easier. Although - again, PvP will get harder as more automated tools come available (which is why i pointed it out right away to give people a chance). Hopefully the next hardfork will be another improvement for this.

i'm not sure what suggestions are being ignored - let me know though..

if you mean about your last suggestions - it's a discussion, do you expect us to jump at every suggestion you make and stick it in right away? i think that would be pretty dumb.
also, not sure what you are on about here?
(mostly because you finally removed what asked long time ago, "destruct coin steal" and at least no one lose money for "unknown reasons", that's how player perceived it)

- I wouldn't say the suggestions are being ignored http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php/topic,1981.0.html

We aren't getting paid for working on huntercoin, we are doing it for fun, a learning platform and it's a new and exciting technology - of course, would be fucking awesome if/when the value of hucs increases, for that we need more positive attitude instead of "mad bro" attitude that are disappointed their time spent isn't worth anything yet.
Fuck - if i got as mad as you for the time, money and life i've spent on huntercoin, i'd be a volcano.

be patient and chill - 1 step at a time

btw - I had already planned to work on the unity3d client before i released huntercoin, this was always the case (in case this is making you upset).

also you are aware that huntercoin was actually an experiment for Chronokings from the start (i know you even quoted this yourself) - i didn't plan on building up Huntercoin this far and beyond, the game mechanics were going to stay static - but of course there was a major obstacle when the coder i hired to do the C++ died.. so things have changed and we are now working to build up Huntercoin into more of a complex game.

note: Chronokings will hopefully start some major development at the end of the year - there will be no need to worry about any bagged up HUCs, as on eventual release those coins will be transferable to Chronos (chronokings currency), and huntercoin will continue to be supported (double whammy).
More information on this at a later time.

Well what i want to know is why it is taking so long for cryptsy to get there head out of there ass, they said they needed a working block explore or some junk, huc coin is been in maintenance for nearly a month now. Some dev needs to brake his foot off in cryptsy's ass already.

Icon

i've contacted them but no response yet

Panadacoin

Activity: 296
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:38:40 PM

This looks fun. I am going to install it and give it a shot. I have not played a game in a while.
Panadacoin

Activity: 296
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:19:17 PM

This is going to take a while it looks like. 40 minutes later

I have 17 active connections and a fast computer. Is something wrong?
MithrilMan

Developer!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 05:34:21 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 06:18:07 PM by MithrilMan

from a quick glance - i'm not sure why you are mad and negative all the time.. was it you in those pvp fights? 1 vs 9??

---

is it you i keep  pwning every day? Cheesy u mad bro?

don't you see how this kind of comments sounds childish?
and the fact that i said already that i wans't playing and you still comment this kind of things are really something that doesn't make sense...
The only time i was sure i was facing you i beated you if you recall, and i'm pretty sure you killed some of my afk some days ago, but apart from that i wasn't involved in your sessions, even because when you play, usually i work (and rarely i go in the middle). And despite that i'm positive in balance, but i've to admit i feel really a bit guilty when i kill someone with current rules.
Just today, i created few hunters on the map and killed 4 or 5 of them and it has been easy because i suppose they don't know how to play, the triggered lot of unneeded destruct (so i "felt bad" for their wast of money that way), then i had a match vs tuyul3 and others tuyul player, i killed 2 without losing anything and one of his hunters succeeded to run away, but after we spent lot of destruct (i made lot of feint and so he triggered even 10 or 15 unneeded destruct). At the end, that fair fight was little positive for me, and a lot costly to him (well in chat i taunted him asking 50 huc to let him go lol, and he spent 260 to survive i think).

anyway you can think that the hunters you killed in the middle were my hunters if this makes feel you better, i don't care, you totally miss the point of my post, like every other time i rise some arguments that gets avoided. Probably it's because i'm not English and my english sux, i don't know, but you always don't catch the core of my posts

in every competitive game you play for money, there is always a loser.
in the combat fights i've had (2hours), i'm also playing on other parts of the map as well with other hunters..
i never said i was the best player - i was saying / showing that it's easy to get coins when you said it was not, then when i proved you wrong you got mad again and wrote a book..
as with regards to "coming up against another snailbrain", that's part of how the game is atm until the next changes - if you don't want to fight then don't, move away and get some easier coins - no loss of coins at ALL.

I'm not sure if you are joking or what...
Of course a competitive game has winner and loser, but stating that's easy to get coins is totally false. Of course, you can try to collect some if you don't want to pvp, but you have to monitor the game because players can popup behind your back and kill you if you are not monitoring the game, even small distractions could be fatal (even if with this low population is unlikely that someone popup 1 step away from you
You didn't proved to us that's easy, because you just proved that it's easy to lose coins actually, from the loser perspective and the fee problem, it's a matter of point of view, do you think that noobs would win a match against a day0 player?
Fact is that newcomers doesn't have an easy way to play the game, as soon as they join, they are already competing vs every kind of player's levels, and without a "training mode" and a full guide, how can you think that player will easily gain money!?!?!

and before the hardfork we actually posted that the 20 huc destruct fee was a temporary measure until spell timers were added... so why your argument/post involves that, i have no idea, even when you were involved in the discussion..

again, last time... because you are saying to come to play in this current situation, where that fee cost is applied, etc...

i'll try to put some pvp tips in there for you and others to make it easier. Although - again, PvP will get harder as more automated tools come available (which is why i pointed it out right away to give people a chance). Hopefully the next hardfork will be another improvement for this.

I really hope you didn't think really to implement that idea of hidden moves with that awkward implementation... http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php/topic,1982.0.html

btw - I had already planned to work on the unity3d client before i released huntercoin, this was always the case (in case this is making you upset).

honestly unity client doesn't worry me at all, do you think really it's comparable? anyway the more client out there the more happy i would, i'm not doing this to be rich, i don't even understand why you talk about that. I even didn't yet implemented anything on mobile becase you was worried about it...

recap: i am "mad" because during last year the game has constantly lost players and interest and i'm sure we had already chances to improve current status but we didn't and presenting things with a nice package doesn't mean that what's inside is good enough but you refuse to admit. everytime someone say something you don't agree you tag him as troll, etc... like you did with redbean, etc... while they were actually people that helped a lot and tried to help, go on.

snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:11:25 PM

ok mm (mad man)

yes.. invisibility and traps will be a feature actually

This is going to take a while it looks like. 40 minutes later

I have 17 active connections and a fast computer. Is something wrong?

download the chain from :

chain.huntercoin.org

sorry cant respond fully atm

Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 429 »
  Print  

Jump to: