Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 429 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain  (Read 879152 times)
BGB_HUC

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:25:38 PM

BGB_HUC, it is possible to update this ? :-s   http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?topic=44.30

Yes I will, probably add coin detection and a couple other things too.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 08:33:21 PM

Who owns huntercoin.info?

When will that be updated?

I do, I am upgrading the block chain now. Obviously will take a while. (Yeah i know there was two weeks to do it.) With not playing as much I should have some time to actually update the site now.

Cool man thanks!

Titties! Thanks BGB!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
merlin0113

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:11:36 AM

on my client i'm adding right now the "poison" countdown to see when hunters will die because of disaster
will publish later

I don't figure it out how to delete transactions in Mithriman cilent, could you help me with it? Because it's very time consuming to change back to official version to have this stuck transactions deleted, very annoying too.
MithrilMan

Activity: 554
Merit: 502

Developer!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 01:16:40 AM

on my client i'm adding right now the "poison" countdown to see when hunters will die because of disaster
will publish later

I don't figure it out how to delete transactions in Mithriman cilent, could you help me with it? Because it's very time consuming to change back to official version to have this stuck transactions deleted, very annoying too.

at the moment there isn't a way to do that, because devs told me it shouldn't happen a stuck transaction in the daemon anymore
usually when transaction didn't get confirmed and you have connections, is a symptom of probable corrupted wallet, did you have a lot of transaction in it?
best practice is to create periodically a new wallet and transfer funds there when the wallet reach thousands transactions

i've already reported the problem of the wallet not being scalable and i think huntercoin devs will look to search a solution, meanwhile as i said, try to create a new game wallet

P.S.
if different people has the same problem, i could see if i can delete transactions but those kind of actions tends to compromise wallet so it's better to not use them

Huntercoin: Mithril Edition - Alternative client for Huntercoin - (Discontinued)
HUC: HMSCYGYJ5wo9FiniVU4pXWGUu8E8PSmoHE  - BTC: 1DKLf1QKAZ5njucq37pZhMRG67qXDP3vPC
rant to people who pretend things for free
merlin0113

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:47:13 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 06:19:17 AM by merlin0113

will publish later

at the moment there isn't a way to do that, because devs told me it shouldn't happen a stuck transaction in the daemon anymore
usually when transaction didn't get confirmed and you have connections, is a symptom of probable corrupted wallet, did you have a lot of transaction in it?
best practice is to create periodically a new wallet and transfer funds there when the wallet reach thousands transactions

i've already reported the problem of the wallet not being scalable and i think huntercoin devs will look to search a solution, meanwhile as i said, try to create a new game wallet

P.S.
if different people has the same problem, i could see if i can delete transactions but those kind of actions tends to compromise wallet so it's better to not use them

No, very limited number of transactions actually. Thanks for your quick answer.

Edit: I have a total of 500 transactions.
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:09:48 AM

will publish later

P.S.

The developer said the developer .... I said in the game with the 2nd day of its existence! And developers have a lot of things said and have never turned out as they were talking about!

MithrilMan

Developer!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 08:37:50 AM

will publish later

P.S.

The developer said the developer .... I said in the game with the 2nd day of its existence! And developers have a lot of things said and have never turned out as they were talking about!

I don't understand what you are saying, but maybe you don't know that I'm not the developer of huntercoin daemon (huntercoind.exe) or qt wallet (huntercoin-qt.exe), I'm the developer of Huntercoin: Mithril Edition that's a project i started by my own without involvment of the huntercoin team (at the moment snailbrain and domob)
yes, we keep in touch and exchange infos and ideas and we try to converge efforts to improve huntercoin cryptocurrency, but this doesn't mean i can do whatever i want with the daemon...

I've aske several times different features or changes in RPC commands (that's what i use in my client, consider my client a graphical interface that just talk via RPC to the daemon) but i know they are busy and working already on other aspect like, at the moment, blockchain pruning so even if i need badly some RPC fix or new commands, i go on with what I have and i try to do workarounds that mostly works but sometimes can end in unexpected behaviours (i can't know data that doesn't reach my client..)

If i had time and qt knowledge i'd edit RPC as i'd need and post a pull request, but i can't. I already invest several hours/day on this project, from my spare time, leading to almost sleepless nights sometimes because i've a daily job with my customers to respect

I invested even some money on the project. If I had to charge someone for the work I've done so far, it would be a very expensive bill, so at least try to not be angry with me and huntercoin developers because we are taking our time to try to do something new. If you belive in the project, follow us and support in any way, otherwise you are free to search for another shitcoin around that gives 0 innovation and is just a copy/paste version of some other coin around.

Good things need skill and time to be done

I wouldn't reply to this kind of post anymore but i feel bad when i hear/read comments about people thinking everything is owed to them and doesn't respect others

maybe I misunderstood and so I apologize, but what i've said is still a valid thought

Huntercoin: Mithril Edition - Alternative client for Huntercoin - (Discontinued)
HUC: HMSCYGYJ5wo9FiniVU4pXWGUu8E8PSmoHE  - BTC: 1DKLf1QKAZ5njucq37pZhMRG67qXDP3vPC
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 08:51:14 AM

Game is completely different now. The disaster & 10 HUC thing are working really well.

OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:04:38 AM

will publish later

P.S.

I don't understand what you are saying, but maybe you don't know that I'm not the developer of huntercoin daemon (huntercoind.exe) or qt wallet (huntercoin-qt.exe), I'm the developer of Huntercoin: Mithril Edition that's a project i started by my own without involvment of the huntercoin team (at the moment snailbrain and domob)
yes, we keep in touch and exchange infos and ideas and we try to converge efforts to improve huntercoin cryptocurrency, but this doesn't mean i can do whatever i want with the daemon...

I've aske several times different features or changes in RPC commands (that's what i use in my client, consider my client a graphical interface that just talk via RPC to the daemon) but i know they are busy and working already on other aspect like, at the moment, blockchain pruning so even if i need badly some RPC fix or new commands, i go on with what I have and i try to do workarounds that mostly works but sometimes can end in unexpected behaviours (i can't know data that doesn't reach my client..)

If i had time and qt knowledge i'd edit RPC as i'd need and post a pull request, but i can't. I already invest several hours/day on this project, from my spare time, leading to almost sleepless nights sometimes because i've a daily job with my customers to respect

I invested even some money on the project. If I had to charge someone for the work I've done so far, it would be a very expensive bill, so at least try to not be angry with me and huntercoin developers because we are taking our time to try to do something new. If you belive in the project, follow us and support in any way, otherwise you are free to search for another shitcoin around that gives 0 innovation and is just a copy/paste version of some other coin around.

Good things need skill and time to be done

I wouldn't reply to this kind of post anymore but i feel bad when i hear/read comments about people thinking everything is owed to them and doesn't respect others

maybe I misunderstood and so I apologize, but what i've said is still a valid thought

I'm talking about the fact that, snailbrain says pending not present and can not be, and they have nowhere to go and were not disappear! If a person says that he did not appear the team, it means that he did not appear the team! A snailbrain all twists as a politician and says that they have you died on the start page and so in all without exception! It is to you I MithrilMan nekakoy no complaints, I just asked to add a delete function in your client transaction and all! I was not trying to be the aggressor, I'm just stating a fact! Spit that who you are, I know who you are and I am very grateful to you for your work!

I repeat once again in the game with the 2nd day and a little aware of everything happening!

domob
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 09:34:00 AM

Game is completely different now. The disaster & 10 HUC thing are working really well.

Yes, very impressive.  I wouldn't have thought it reduces the map that much.  We'll see how it works out in "equilibrium" once more players (and/or bot operators) have switched to the new rules and are again in "everything normal" mode.

Use your Namecoin identity as OpenID: https://nameid.org/
Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | NMC: NCdomobcmcmVdxC5yxMitojQ4tvAtv99pY
BM-GtQnWM3vcdorfqpKXsmfHQ4rVYPG5pKS | GPG 0xA7330737
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:00:45 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 12:45:06 PM by snailbrain

mm

there is deletransaction rpc you could add -- it shouldn't be needed though except in very rare cases.

If your players didn't appear and you are not using the QT, and you don't have corrupted files or d/c internet then:

it could be mithril man client sending both name_new and name_firstupdate at the same time. that is just my opinion and i've already said before.

You are supposed to issue firstupdate after name_new is in the chain, not at the same time, even if it works 99% of the time.
You should do name_new, record the hash, then do first_update when name_new has a confirmation.

I know we spoke about need just 1 command to create character, but that is just how it works atm.

p.s. might not be that.. might be name_list broke at a bad time? Smiley

from what i gathered - name_new's were issued, but firstupdate didn't go in chain?

maybe OSYA write in your normal language?

snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:31:31 PM

1.0.11d - name_list fixes/tweaks
Whether it fixes problem with it i don't know, but i've not had any problems with it.
Was requested by mm a couple of weeks ago but don't think he had time to test yet.
Seems working for me, but the problem was very intermittent so let us know.

http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?topic=37.msg107#msg107

snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:58:16 PM

like what?

BGB_HUC

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:53:37 PM

Who owns huntercoin.info?

When will that be updated?

Should be back up now.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:38:55 PM

Demand for HUC did not increased even a bit. For demand to increase and thus price to recover it would help if general don't drop any coins when killed except coins he carried.
Put differently, 10 HUC to create general and if he dies immidiately afterwards no coins will be dropped. Unless at some point almost any sort of player must go to Poloniex and
buy coins to create new generals price is bound to go down even more.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
mikeyfinn

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:31:54 PM

Once it doesnt take forever to sync up i really think we need to get on bittrex.

Bitcoin: 1KZr3AvQ3m8NWEGbBPzFMFXbzHxpCbkbv4
Huntercoin: HQWSihm1WPJfjdPbeLfdVc6nsqrnJW5fYR
Sync: Si1MjELBXaffuNgEN4Zd3PkM9qzu9pq5k5
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:43:17 PM

Once it doesnt take forever to sync up i really think we need to get on bittrex.

What you think that would achieve? Price might go up a bit but minute later people would be dumping like crazy. You need to look at all-time Poloniex graph, it is clear as day
supply is much higher than demand. Buyers are pretty much tired now, very few actualy made money off HUC by mere buying and selling later, especially in last two months.

Last: 0.00005017
High: 0.0035
Low: 0.00003701

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
MithrilMan

Developer!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 07:57:17 PM

i think that speculation with low volume is nonsense

beside that, IMHO, a project to be successfull needs many things, including
- have a competent team behind the project
- having good ideas
- having a good implementation of that idea
- have market understanding and know people needs (predicting needs or creating needs if possible)
- having investors, not pump&dumpers

this is what we should aim, most of the people trying to be rich in no time are just dreamers (deluded) or part of a ponzi schema

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 08:17:40 PM

Demand for HUC did not increased even a bit. For demand to increase and thus price to recover it would help if general don't drop any coins when killed except coins he carried.
Put differently, 10 HUC to create general and if he dies immidiately afterwards no coins will be dropped. Unless at some point almost any sort of player must go to Poloniex and
buy coins to create new generals price is bound to go down even more.

Not sure why anyone would think that this would increase demand atm. Demand will increase when we can all work together to figure out how in the fuck we can have this playable within 5 minutes, when people have a place to move their coins off the exchange and finally when she gets listed with a "trusted" exchange.

Right now my guess is that there are very few actually miners at the moment due to the wallet syncing issues, so if you are mining right now... congrats. Use those coins for good or sell them into the market and then tuck the bitcoins back in lower. (By all means do what the fuck you want with your own coins, but we will build a economy by doing this.)

I have 100% faith in Snailbrain to organize this and I have 100% faith in the idea behind HUC.  We are small "community" at this point and that is because HUC is a product that people want/need, but they don't know it yet.

What you think that would achieve? Price might go up a bit but minute later people would be dumping like crazy. You need to look at all-time Poloniex graph, it is clear as day
supply is much higher than demand. Buyers are pretty much tired now, very few actualy made money off HUC by mere buying and selling later, especially in last two months.

Last: 0.00005017
High: 0.0035
Low: 0.00003701

When the going gets tough the tough get going.

Bitcoin went from $32 to $1... I imagine the people who held on are pretty happy today.  The ones who continued to buy during the struggle are probably even happier!

like what?

Snailbrain,

Fuck that MotherFucker he has AIDS!  Only joking OSYA! That is off East Bound and Down I believe. (Kenny Powers)

You just keep cranking the crank and my offer still stand if we need addition people on the project.  

I'll stand outside every fucking tech firm there is with you recruiting if we have to.  I fucking shit you not my friend.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
mikeyfinn

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:55:52 PM

I'm playing the game and still trying to acquire more. When I started playing, like 6 months ago, HUC was at 0.001 BTC and my goal was 1k huc for a total of 1 BTC. For PLAYING A GAME!!!  Grin I have no intention of selling my many-more-than-my-goal amount for less than that price. Which obviously ain't gonna happen overnight. I just like bittrex as an exchange. Not looking to dump at all.

Bitcoin: 1KZr3AvQ3m8NWEGbBPzFMFXbzHxpCbkbv4
Huntercoin: HQWSihm1WPJfjdPbeLfdVc6nsqrnJW5fYR
Sync: Si1MjELBXaffuNgEN4Zd3PkM9qzu9pq5k5
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 429 »
  Print  

Jump to: