Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:44:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
pongs2341

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DigPJnkWkAA_ma4.jpg

Arizn has been successfully added to cryptoranker. You can check out all details on this page cryptoranker.io/ico/arizn/

4.3 rating is not bad. You can make it more higher guys if you will support them by voting Arizn in cryptoranker.
This is a nice rating I guess for a starting project. More and more people are getting aware of this project and investors do really support this project. What am I thinking is that how will the company ensure to the public that they are 100% sure that Arizn project will really succeed?

Congratulations for Arizn! They have got my respect. No more reasons for this project to be failed and they have got good credentials as well as ratings. I am sure that this will become the stepping stone of Arizn and they will be finished instantly in case, people will know about this project. Support, invest and wait! The key for success and I am happy that I encounter this project as early as I could be.
Me too! Arizn got my trust too. Ratings are really great help. If the ratings come from I believed to be using Blockchain Technology then I think it is reliable. Arizn is a great project and I think it is worth a try to support a certain project of this kind.
More trust and support for the Arizn project comes from the people who are believing on the good result of this project, such a wonderful plan of the team who are choosing the crowdfunding platform as their project, whereas the small company will have a chance to develop and become popular through internet access which is very popular in our new world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

Arizn has been successfully added to cryptoranker. You can check out all details on this page cryptoranker.io/ico/arizn/

4.3 rating is not bad. You can make it more higher guys if you will support them by voting Arizn in cryptoranker.
This is a nice rating I guess for a starting project. More and more people are getting aware of this project and investors do really support this project. What am I thinking is that how will the company ensure to the public that they are 100% sure that Arizn project will really succeed?

Congratulations for Arizn! They have got my respect. No more reasons for this project to be failed and they have got good credentials as well as ratings. I am sure that this will become the stepping stone of Arizn and they will be finished instantly in case, people will know about this project. Support, invest and wait! The key for success and I am happy that I encounter this project as early as I could be.
Me too! Arizn got my trust too. Ratings are really great help. If the ratings come from I believed to be using Blockchain Technology then I think it is reliable. Arizn is a great project and I think it is worth a try to support a certain project of this kind.
More trust and support for the Arizn project comes from the people who are believing on the good result of this project, such a wonderful plan of the team who are choosing the crowdfunding platform as their project, whereas the small company will have a chance to develop and become popular through internet access which is very popular in our new world.
Because the world is already changing and moving forward to computer age, it is also a great step for humaniy to level those what we commonly see and experience services. I indeed agree that, because of high expectations and support they are able to sold out their pre sale, although this idea is already common to us but there is something inside that is unique and that is what investors wanting to see.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

People will not trust a project if they don't really study it first. Investing in one project requires personal research and assessment. As I have known crowdfunding and the advantage of using Blockchain Technology on this type of project, I know that there's a good advantage using it, pertaining to its goal to be a successful crowfunding platform, by blockchain technology supports and smart contracts, it will achieve its goal.

Crowdfunding is not new to this cryptocurrency industry and arzin is not the first of its type. I know alot of them surfaces since a couple of years ago. How can you say that this has advantage to those who are currently wxisting and what are the trait of this project that other crowdfunding project never has?

Arizn should classify their gap upon other projects also that has Crowdfunding Platform. If they differentiate their unique and innovation in others, they will look for a spot in this industry.
They are already successful, they just need to meet their hardcap and for sure they got it!
That's what they need to do, if their private sell reach 2M dollars they also make it to their hard cap... You're right they also need to classify what the difference between them and other crowd funding platform so user will stick to them...

That’s why I read first the whitepaper and judge it based on what I have read. People nowadays was basing on the aesthetics of the presentation that’s why they were expecting too much on one’s project, too bad for that. Judge based on what you have read and studied not only on the aesthetics of the whitepaper.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:46:08 PM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

I’m also waiting on the stats of this project. Any updates and improvements on this project?
Is there any Arizn support for updates and stats for us to know what was happening on your project.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

2million dollars is a lot of money and im thinking if they already sell 2million dollars worth of token why they still need to have ICO project like this!? Im just curious because they can already establish Arizn with such a plenty of money, just asking guys!?
Its a lot of money indeed but Arizn is need more than that as we see this project is huge, still need the support of many contributor for arizn to get going... Investors are always welcome to participate in arizn as of now...

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reache that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!
I believe investors are not stupid. They’ve probably seen a potential in this project that made them support their ICO. Niwadays, investors are vigilant since there’s a lot of fake ICOs out there and sometimes you cannot really determine which one is real and which one is fake.
I strongly agree with this one. I also believe that Investors are really careful nowadays especially they are investing millions in one project.  They have their advisers which give them go signal after the ICO was verified to be true and reliable. I hope that many investors will really give their trust to ARIZN project.
KeyboardWarrior

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:51:58 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 06:23:06 PM by KeyboardWarrior

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

2million dollars is a lot of money and im thinking if they already sell 2million dollars worth of token why they still need to have ICO project like this!? Im just curious because they can already establish Arizn with such a plenty of money, just asking guys!?
Its a lot of money indeed but Arizn is need more than that as we see this project is huge, still need the support of many contributor for arizn to get going... Investors are always welcome to participate in arizn as of now...

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reache that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!
I believe investors are not stupid. They’ve probably seen a potential in this project that made them support their ICO. Niwadays, investors are vigilant since there’s a lot of fake ICOs out there and sometimes you cannot really determine which one is real and which one is fake.
I strongly agree with this one. I also believe that Investors are really careful nowadays especially they are investing millions in one project.  They have their advisers which give them go signal after the ICO was verified to be true and reliable. I hope that many investors will really give their trust to ARIZN project.
That's Nice! I look forward to this project. I know that many people will benefit from this good system and platform. Now that people are learning new things to make their money to multiply which school don't teach how to. ARIZN gives the people the chance to be part of the wealth-generating machinery which is crowdfunding. 
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:11:32 PM

Do they have any bounty campaign for this project? If this project is available on 9 different country does it mean that they will have a KYC application for their platform? I see that this project will be available on web and app based will it have a mobile application too?

Here is the link, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4637613.msg41909513

You can join whatever you want since the allocation is too huge. 15% of the total funds are allocated in bounty program, in equivalent of $2 Million.

It is managing by lovelybitz, a trusted user of BTT and I know that he/she can hold it. Hm. I also saw that the CM of Arizn is under in cryptowingz management. Cryptowingz? It seems like there is a new bounty portal. I will follow their group.

Thanks for the head ups man! I totally appreciate it, I hope this project will be a successful one. Gotta keep my eyes on this project too cause I see it has a potential to grow more and improve the crowdfunding industry to boom again.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:34:20 PM

It's quite a lot to believe in this project so it's supported because it's no wonder that investors have a lot of this project, so I think arizin will be successful in the future and achieve this success with a real estate project.
Yes, because of the fact that it is not surprising to be successful in the projects it handles, so I think that many investors are able to spin it out because of good marketing practices, so companies believe that it will support many good projects successful in the future.
Wow is unbelievable rating.,,despite Arizn  are new industry of tokenized crowdfunding at blockchain technology,we have also great rating to this app crytoRanker ,it means more possible investor will attract  to this rating,,therefore the amazing days comes along at Arizn project, because it will sure to make succeed.

The rating is a good one but we shouldnt rely all the informations or ratings on some random sites . I'm not against this project but we should realize that most of the rating sites are payable to get a good score or can be fraud. What's most important is the projects content and if it has a practical use in real life and not some random rating sites.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:40:17 PM

I'm sure many people like that Arizn can be mined and used as payment and as an exchange in another currency,
I think it's as minimu convenient use!
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:50:55 PM

Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

I strongly agree with this one. I also believe that Investors are really careful nowadays especially they are investing millions in one project.  They have their advisers which give them go signal after the ICO was verified to be true and reliable. I hope that many investors will really give their trust to ARIZN project.
That's Nice! I look forward to this project. I know that many people will benefit from this good system and platform. Now that people are learning new things to make their money to multiply which school don't teach how to. ARIZN gives the people the chance to be part of the wealth-generating machinery which is crowdfunding. 
Crowdfunding is really good especially if you educate people to invest with its usage. Chances here when Ethereum Smart contracts are fully develop and if Transactions are much faster than any other cryptocurrency. I  think Arzn is a best choice to keep our funding under ETHEREUM blockchain

Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:54:12 PM

Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

I strongly urge everyone to invest here in ARIZN it's a crowdfunding platform and give us multiple profit at the same time. THey have smart contracts along the way. It's base on South Africa with alot of partnership along the way.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:10:45 PM

I strongly agree with this one. I also believe that Investors are really careful nowadays especially they are investing millions in one project.  They have their advisers which give them go signal after the ICO was verified to be true and reliable. I hope that many investors will really give their trust to ARIZN project.
Crowdfunding is really good especially if you educate people to invest with its usage. Chances here when Ethereum Smart contracts are fully develop and if Transactions are much faster than any other cryptocurrency. I  think Arzn is a best choice to keep our funding under ETHEREUM blockchain
What is good wh Arizn is that they are not only a crowfunding platform but they also have the LiquiDex. They own exchange in which anyone can use to trade their ALT tokens from Arizn to any cryptocurrency they want. If ALT promises profitability then LiquiDex will be very much in use.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:43:33 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 07:36:52 PM by Gracechen17

I can see no one from the team in this thread attending people’s queries and posting updates, i just hope the team are not ghost just like most of the scam ICOs out there. Its not easy to trust ICOs nowadays, sometimes you would not be able to spot the difference between the legit and the fake. Sometimes the fakes are acting too good to convince investors they are legit.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:09:16 PM

I can see no one from the team in this thread attending people’s queries and posting updates, i just hope the team are not ghost just like most of the scam ICOs out there. Its not easy to trust ICOs nowadays, sometimes your would spot the difference between the legit and the fake. Sometimes the fakes are acting too good to convince investors they are legit.
I understand your concern but this Arizn project has a big potential and really very helpful to a lot of people who are into startup businesses. I hope they just not let it go into waste by scamming other people. This one is too good to go into waste for.selfish reasons.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:45:35 PM

I strongly urge everyone to invest here in ARIZN it's a crowdfunding platform and give us multiple profit at the same time. THey have smart contracts along the way. It's base on South Africa with alot of partnership along the way.
Really? It can also give a multiple profit at the same time? How? Did i just forget or did i.miss to read nor understand that part.  It got me interestwd to read again their white paper.  I just focus  and what sink into.my mind is the opportunity of the crowdfunding here in the Arizn project.
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:00:18 PM

It's quite a lot to believe in this project so it's supported because it's no wonder that investors have a lot of this project, so I think arizin will be successful in the future and achieve this success with a real estate project.
Yes, because of the fact that it is not surprising to be successful in the projects it handles, so I think that many investors are able to spin it out because of good marketing practices, so companies believe that it will support many good projects successful in the future.
Wow is unbelievable rating.,,despite Arizn  are new industry of tokenized crowdfunding at blockchain technology,we have also great rating to this app crytoRanker ,it means more possible investor will attract  to this rating,,therefore the amazing days comes along at Arizn project, because it will sure to make succeed.

The rating is a good one but we shouldnt rely all the informations or ratings on some random sites . I'm not against this project but we should realize that most of the rating sites are payable to get a good score or can be fraud. What's most important is the projects content and if it has a practical use in real life and not some random rating sites.
well,what could i say that kind of rating is truly amazing. arizn really is movng forward and by looks of it arizn is already a success.many companies will love and be helped by arizn.i really hope that the success arizn has now will get more and more in the future.
kingboo

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:17:34 PM

Crowdfunding as it is today allows an entrepreneur to gain market validation and avoid giving up equity before going all out and taking a product concept to market.
An active crowdfunding campaign is a good way to introduce a venture’s overall mission and vision to the market, as it is a free and easy way to reach numerous channels.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

Based on their video;
https://www.youtube.com/embed/r8VIrcEEp_Q

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .
Hope this project will boom! and many investors will come up.

Thank for info that a good news for us.
This project is taking too far. 9 countries to start on is not a joke, some project cannot accommodate and apply their project even in their own country. 11,000 potential backer is a good stats to start up this project in good tension. You guys will succeed in this potential set up. Keep up the good work.
It is a good start to have 9 countries and package to be ready in market, it is not actually a joke because they are very promising to their project and they have 11,000 potential backer which means they have so many supporters. Soon this project will become more successful and gain more investors in the future.
Well, they are not the only one, there is competition in this area. We all know that they are not the first to have a crowdfunding platform but they gotta have the guts to have this boast. 11,000 potential backers are just figures and there is not certainty in it.

Indeed, there are few crowdsales happened in this business where most of them became failed to their ico, only few of them became successful and I think Arizn has a potential and evidence to be one of the successful crowdfunding project  due to on their pre-sales they hit 2m$ which is can be considered as one of the achievement, isn't?
I am thinking, what if the project they are funding in their ICO turns out to be a scam or they just run away or they dont continue? What will happen and who will guarantee the investors of payment as well as the supporters? Can Arizn be able to guarantee that the project they are funding is legit?
If raising money is something that you’re confident will take your business to the next level,
The decision to bring outside investors into your company will be one of the most important decisions of your life.

If money will solve specific problems for your business or grow the company faster,
you’re in a good place to decide if raising money is right for you. While raising money
is definitely not a quick and easy process, it can be used as a massive level to push your business to the top.

Yes it is true that the growth of a business begins because I do not think it can be said that your company or business grows as much money a business's growth, as you can see that it can accelerate its growth, so it's big a huge amount of money can help so all business plan matters will grow more.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

Based on their video;
https://www.youtube.com/embed/r8VIrcEEp_Q

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .
Hope this project will boom! and many investors will come up.

Thank for info that a good news for us.
This project is taking too far. 9 countries to start on is not a joke, some project cannot accommodate and apply their project even in their own country. 11,000 potential backer is a good stats to start up this project in good tension. You guys will succeed in this potential set up. Keep up the good work.
It is a good start to have 9 countries and package to be ready in market, it is not actually a joke because they are very promising to their project and they have 11,000 potential backer which means they have so many supporters. Soon this project will become more successful and gain more investors in the future.
Speaking of 11 potenial backer of arizn it also means that this project will also trusted to growing industry platform at blockchain technology it was also unique crownfunding platform and powered by smart contract to create tokenised,so that there is no other great platform compared to the project of arizn today.

I am not saying I don`t agree with you but there some project that is actually the same as what Arizn right now. Well, the difference is the idea and concept of this project is very unique, they are also trusted it`s because this projects runs on Etherium blockchain and has 11 potential backers and also taking 9 countries to be started.
True arizn can tell that this is different from other projects so I believe this is one of the successful projects in the future, so each project has a different concept so trusting the Etherium blockchain is because there are so few countries with potential backers so they are ready to start it right soon.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:01:20 PM

Another good project everyone. I will probably monitor and support this project. The presentation, solutions and concept was enough for me. Great project and outstanding concepts from Arizn Team and Developers. Keep up the good work Arizn Family.

Yes the project is interesting and I will surely support this for it is intriguing. I hope they will continue updating the progress of this project. Kudos team lol.

glad you were feeling the same way i do pal, this project is indeed intriguing, as you can see more and more people are being attracted to the project. this will surely a big hit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: