Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
joeljames23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
many tokens and coins with different prices.
but, i want to know what will be the main purpose of AATL?
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

I am interested to know this as well. Based on my understanding this should have at least a value that can be spent or traded but I think this will still depend on the progress of the project related to the said AATL. I think this will be similar to a regular ICO but instead of doing a full set of campaign you just need to register with ARIZN and use the platform for crowd funding. In this way it will cost lesser and a certain degree of trust and security is achieved by both the proponent of the project and their supporters or funders.

Has anyone heard anything from the developers or even any representative from the developers side? Do they have a telegram where we can ask questions directly? I think a project that offers Transparency and Accountability should also be ready to participate in discussion on this thread. If you have links or any new update from the developers team kindly share them here. It will be really much appreciated.

It would mean a lot and help us a lot that a person from this project's team to update us on the status of Arizn.
Knowing that this crowdfunding platform will be a great asset to people who are looking for a safe way for to collect
funds.
They are doing some work or update about the problems, and they said they will going to proceed this week... I hope someone can help us and tell about the status of Arizn platform to stop this burden and everyone will become easy on what is going on...
Many concern individual is going to give us the answer that we want to hear, just be careful and listen only to a trusted people or source... All we wanted is arizn platform become successful someday, and we need to support them all the way...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

I am interested to know this as well. Based on my understanding this should have at least a value that can be spent or traded but I think this will still depend on the progress of the project related to the said AATL. I think this will be similar to a regular ICO but instead of doing a full set of campaign you just need to register with ARIZN and use the platform for crowd funding. In this way it will cost lesser and a certain degree of trust and security is achieved by both the proponent of the project and their supporters or funders.

Has anyone heard anything from the developers or even any representative from the developers side? Do they have a telegram where we can ask questions directly? I think a project that offers Transparency and Accountability should also be ready to participate in discussion on this thread. If you have links or any new update from the developers team kindly share them here. It will be really much appreciated.

It would mean a lot and help us a lot that a person from this project's team to update us on the status of Arizn.
Knowing that this crowdfunding platform will be a great asset to people who are looking for a safe way for to collect
funds.
Yea. The appearance of their CEO and 2 other team members is also a big thing for potential investors to consider this project as something legit. You know investors now are more careful than before after been victimized by too many scammers.
That's good to know. If only there will also be a platform  where in they can check the legitimacy of a certain business, it would be good, like platforms that offers a background check of the companies especially here in cryptocurrency.. a platform that offers to validate or verify also the Board Members, taht would be great.
But based on my personal opinion, i will bet on the legitimacy of Arizn.
Wow, nice thinking there. In regular business, actually one of the ways you can check if they are legit are their business permit. Because securing a business permit needs a lot of requirements of the owners for their identity or whatsoever so just in case someone complains, they can easily know the where about or the identity of the owner and then can file a case.
In cryptocurrency i hope they can also things similar to this as their identity for the legitimacy of their business.

Business permit is a proof that a certaine business is built legally. There is also a way on how to know if a project is legal, that is the permission of the SEC (Security and Exchange Commission). We can tell that a business is a legal and I think they can't fake their documents. However, it takes time for the project to launch if they will pass this kind of regulation.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

funds.
Yea. The appearance of their CEO and 2 other team members is also a big thing for potential investors to consider this project as something legit. You know investors now are more careful than before after been victimized by too many scammers.
That's good to know. If only there will also be a platform  where in they can check the legitimacy of a certain business, it would be good, like platforms that offers a background check of the companies especially here in cryptocurrency.. a platform that offers to validate or verify also the Board Members, taht would be great.
Wow, nice thinking there. In regular business, actually one of the ways you can check if they are legit are their business permit. Because securing a business permit needs a lot of requirements of the owners for their identity or whatsoever so just in case someone complains, they can easily know the where about or the identity of the owner and then can file a case.
In cryptocurrency i hope they can also things similar to this as their identity for the legitimacy of their business.

Business permit is a proof that a certaine business is built legally. There is also a way on how to know if a project is legal, that is the permission of the SEC (Security and Exchange Commission). We can tell that a business is a legal and I think they can't fake their documents. However, it takes time for the project to launch if they will pass this kind of regulation.
It is good if the project will go to the process of regulation. This is what the community needs right now because most of the project that exist are not regulated and may result for a scam project. If there is a regulation before the project proceed to arizn, investor will confidently to contribute to the project.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:45:18 PM

funds.
That's good to know. If only there will also be a platform  where in they can check the legitimacy of a certain business, it would be good, like platforms that offers a background check of the companies especially here in cryptocurrency.. a platform that offers to validate or verify also the Board Members, taht would be great.
i understand your concerns with regards to legitimacy of such businesses but as far as Arizn is concerned, this has been existing since 2011, and now in my opinion, its either doing a relaunched to have a bigger audience or maybe they are reviisng some concept of the original one and added some features so that is why i think we don't have to worry of it's legitimacy. Based on my point of view, since Crowdfunding is really needed that is why they need to relaunched the project in order to have more investors so they can expand because we know how much crowdfunding can help to many businesses.
Why they need to relaunch? They will not relaunch because arizn project does not launch fully to the cryptocurrency industry. If you want with the legitimacy of this project, check out their preferences and know how the developers on the video, social media site and in personal so that you will know how true this project is. But when it comes to the crowdfunding that will exist to the project of arizn, it is good if they will have some kind of regulation in order to avoid the scam projects.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

Investing means to use your 'money to make more money'
Investing in Arizn Crowdfunding ensures present and future long-term financial security.
The money generated from your investments can provide financial security and income.

Correct since it crowdfunding industry has potenially succeed because many young investor now are very open -minded to invest like this Arizn project  this is the new revolution crowdfunding industry that investor can have a great profit from them.

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

Maybe if you want to put up business base on Arizn Crowdfunding platform then you can create a brand name that you want for your own business. I believe if ever Arizn will succeed it will become a model to other digital crowdfunding platform. It will really attract young investors to invest in this field of business. Really Amazing!
I agree with you, Arizn gives opportunity to the developers that cannot first afford a fund to supply its project, the purpose of arizn is to make a project possible by the use of crowd funding. It is really attract investors to invest in this platform.

Financial security income will determine how long and precise an investment is with Arizn I think it will be possible, a crowdfunding system that will view the vision of the investors and developers can give the potential improvement on a project, surely many investors will try this out.

Crowdfunding is a good choice for the developers and young investors who wants a secure and profitable funds in the future, because it is for the long term period, which means it can be used in future purposes, many will do this because of the reputation that the Arizn have.
Any investment is better than none, but you need to choose carefully. Generally, the higher
a return offered by an investment, the greater the risk of losing your money.
Arizn Crowdfunding is not a scammer, investing in their company is trusted and legit, you better choose wisely.

Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

A Crowdfunding platform that provides the service of token creation and management would merge the best of two worlds.The tokens will be liquid as soon as a stock exchange will list them.Blockchain will help increasing transparency, trust and reducing costs for all the parties involved.
Well, that will only be with Arizn because that is what they promise in this project but not in all blockchained business is liquidity and transparency found, some are just stagnant and as good as nothing. But with other projects that are based in blockchain like Arizn that promise this advantages, maybe, let us see in the end if they are able to keep this promise with the platform.
Yes, Arizn bravely declared accountability, liquidity and transparency on their crowdfunding platform project
to show their commitment that other project as this can't or shy away from. A good indication that they truly
want to show that Arizn is worth investing for.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

funds.
I agree,I believe that blockchain technology could address three big challenges in crowdfunding by creating standardization, making it easier to manage and register crowdfunded shares, and increasing transparency and reliability in the market.

Its nice and great to share your opinion with us tunabelly.becuase being ligal business have also big challege to need the ligal document of the business,due to even  traditonally or private sector of business have also  business permit cause its a  trademark that your business are also follow the rules of regulation coded by  law of one country. And  Arizn project are also great project to have a good reputation in the field of crowdfunding.

peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:22:03 PM

Investing in Arizn Crowdfunding ensures present and future long-term financial security.
The money generated from your investments can provide financial security and income.

Correct since it crowdfunding industry has potenially succeed because many young investor now are very open -minded to invest like this Arizn project  this is the new revolution crowdfunding industry that investor can have a great profit from them.

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

Maybe if you want to put up business base on Arizn Crowdfunding platform then you can create a brand name that you want for your own business. I believe if ever Arizn will succeed it will become a model to other digital crowdfunding platform. It will really attract young investors to invest in this field of business. Really Amazing!
I agree with you, Arizn gives opportunity to the developers that cannot first afford a fund to supply its project, the purpose of arizn is to make a project possible by the use of crowd funding. It is really attract investors to invest in this platform.

Financial security income will determine how long and precise an investment is with Arizn I think it will be possible, a crowdfunding system that will view the vision of the investors and developers can give the potential improvement on a project, surely many investors will try this out.

Crowdfunding is a good choice for the developers and young investors who wants a secure and profitable funds in the future, because it is for the long term period, which means it can be used in future purposes, many will do this because of the reputation that the Arizn have.
Any investment is better than none, but you need to choose carefully. Generally, the higher
Arizn Crowdfunding is not a scammer, investing in their company is trusted and legit, you better choose wisely.

Investing is important because it forces you to get out of thinking about just the short term.
If you’re good at investing, the calculated risks you are taking have been analyzed,
and you are comfortable with the potential rewards your investment will generate.
girlexplorer31

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

funds.
obviously blockchain might enable a secondary market,why?because when you have a platform on which you have many issuers and investors, you have the development of a secondary market.and whether startups and small businesses will continue to leverage crowdfunding they will look for the efficiencies of a blockchain platform.

Yeah I  agree even other business now are also leve-up to use blockchain technology , due to even the age of technology are also adopt to use other site of business, since  almost business now are also connect  to internet cause its widely market and possible to look other investor or customer around the globe..And Arizn project are also suitable to start and invest  the crowdfunding  business.
Khayem

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

funds.
It truly helps when developers actively participate and engage themselves with potential investors. It will be
of great help and avantage if there's also a platform to verify legitimate  developers to eliminate scammers
and being victimized by them. But with Arizn's background history being involved in so many projects before,
it wouldn't be hard for them to draw investors and supporters for this Arizn project.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

funds.
obviously blockchain might enable a secondary market,why?because when you have a platform on which you have many issuers and investors, you have the development of a secondary market.and whether startups and small businesses will continue to leverage crowdfunding they will look for the efficiencies of a blockchain platform.
One great thing about ICO is that funding can come from a variety of currencies, both fiat and crypto. This may attract more investors than traditional funding which usually occurs in a single currency.Investors like this. They also like the fact that they can liquidate earlier and faster than before.

Although have risk to all kind of business when you have to  invest  at some ICO's project but no business can take a risk ,,even the traditonal way have also risk ,so that all you need to do is needed to be search the followng aspect about the business, and I would recommend to share you that Arizn poject have also nice features to start your business.

meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:38:41 PM

Correct since it crowdfunding industry has potenially succeed because many young investor now are very open -minded to invest like this Arizn project  this is the new revolution crowdfunding industry that investor can have a great profit from them.

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

Investing is important because it forces you to get out of thinking about just the short term.
If you’re good at investing, the calculated risks you are taking have been analyzed,
and you are comfortable with the potential rewards your investment will generate.
In order to protect your wealth, you want to hold a mix of high- and low-risk investments.
In other words, don’t keep all your eggs in one basket.  Cheesy
Choosing in Arizn Crowdfunding Investment is the wise decision you have done in your life... Wink

Andycalum

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

funds.
That's good to know. If only there will also be a platform  where in they can check the legitimacy of a certain business, it would be good, like platforms that offers a background check of the companies especially here in cryptocurrency.. a platform that offers to validate or verify also the Board Members, taht would be great.
i understand your concerns with regards to legitimacy of such businesses but as far as Arizn is concerned, this has been existing since 2011, and now in my opinion, its either doing a relaunched to have a bigger audience or maybe they are reviisng some concept of the original one and added some features so that is why i think we don't have to worry of it's legitimacy. Based on my point of view, since Crowdfunding is really needed that is why they need to relaunched the project in order to have more investors so they can expand because we know how much crowdfunding can help to many businesses.
Very well-said! I agree that Arizn has just taken the right step in making their crowdfunding platform with Blockchain technology this time to sincerely let everyone know their seriousness of helping out and to attract more investors easier because of the accountability, reliability and transparency that comes with Blockchain technology. Arizn understood the great need as well as the great help a crowdfunding platform can do to everyone that is why this project is made.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

Hoping this to run was a talking a real lie. I don't really know how this project will run in the industry since crowdfunding is very common in the market of crypto. Hope that impossible things will be possible on this project. Work hard for gold guys. This is only my opinion, no hate.

There are many crowdfunding platform in the blockchain technology as what you said. Well i think this is different from what you said, though i don't know any one of it but this project is surely make a big change in the world of crypto and i believe in the good future of this as i observe on the supporters comments here.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

That's right and I think that this project is ready for the big access in the whole world, so that it is nice if this project have an access to all the investors around the world for them also to have an Good profit for them.

Well, it depends on the project if they have implement it all over the world but in terms of investing well ofcourse it is only available to the country where crypto currency is legally adapted. I hope that they find out how big is the help of the crowdfunding platform on the blockchain technology so that many investors will invest on it t make the project become successfully implemented.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
they will not let their reputation be torn because of other project.
I don't know how would Arizn do it to prevent such scams on their platform.But I believe, cases like scams
have also been considered by Arizn team to protect not only themselves but also everyone who will invest and
back up those projects in their platform. Their reputation has been established to not be very careful in
letting anything or anyone destroy it.

Yes if that's what they need to do to avoid the risk from any scams, and for safety of everyone who backed up this project... We all know that investor is the life line of any project, some of them can't afford to lose a lot of their investment that's why they become meticulous in every project they want to be part of...

that's right, I think that the Arizn team think about that kind of problems, also I think that this project have an great security for all the investor that the money that they invest is safe to the scammers.

As long as the investors are trusted on the Arizn there's nothing to happen on their token when they invest on it, and besides this project is worth to invest because i see the potential that it will increase its value immediately once they implement their project, i am one of those who want to make this project successful on its ICO sale.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

That's right for me if you are one of the investors, I also recommend this project, because I believe that the Arizn team has an crowdfunding system that is also I think have an potential to be succeed in the future.  
langka1213

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

A Crowdfunding platform that provides the service of token creation and management would merge the best of two worlds.The tokens will be liquid as soon as a stock exchange will list them.Blockchain will help increasing transparency, trust and reducing costs for all the parties involved.
Well, that will only be with Arizn because that is what they promise in this project but not in all blockchained business is liquidity and transparency found, some are just stagnant and as good as nothing. But with other projects that are based in blockchain like Arizn that promise this advantages, maybe, let us see in the end if they are able to keep this promise with the platform.
Yes, Arizn bravely declared accountability, liquidity and transparency on their crowdfunding platform project
to show their commitment that other project as this can't or shy away from. A good indication that they truly
want to show that Arizn is worth investing for.

That right, it is nice to know that the Arizn team release an accountability and transparency on their crowdfunding platform project it is for all also for the betterment of all, this is the sign of all the team because they show to all investors that this project is deserve to have an trust.
langka1213

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
they will not let their reputation be torn because of other project.
I don't know how would Arizn do it to prevent such scams on their platform.But I believe, cases like scams
have also been considered by Arizn team to protect not only themselves but also everyone who will invest and
back up those projects in their platform. Their reputation has been established to not be very careful in
letting anything or anyone destroy it.

Yes if that's what they need to do to avoid the risk from any scams, and for safety of everyone who backed up this project... We all know that investor is the life line of any project, some of them can't afford to lose a lot of their investment that's why they become meticulous in every project they want to be part of...

that's right, I think that the Arizn team think about that kind of problems, also I think that this project have an great security for all the investor that the money that they invest is safe to the scammers.

As long as the investors are trusted on the Arizn there's nothing to happen on their token when they invest on it, and besides this project is worth to invest because i see the potential that it will increase its value immediately once they implement their project, i am one of those who want to make this project successful on its ICO sale.

If that is the case, I think the arizn tokens in one of the best decentralized exchanges of all time, and also it is also probably a great project for me and everyone here. we must encourage all people and the investors
 to join now to this great project of Arizn.
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:57:41 PM

That's right for me if you are one of the investors, I also recommend this project, because I believe that the Arizn team has an crowdfunding system that is also I think have an potential to be succeed in the future.  

Well, Arizn is way more convenient for people who are sourcing out funds. With this crowdfunding platform, more projects will have a better chance to get a good funding and support for investors and those who believe in their project.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: