Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 02:58:40 PM

Hello DNOTES Family, sorry I have been absent from the threads for a while but running my own digital currency and everything that goes with it has taken up a lot of my spare time, plus being a lady I got a house to keep in order as well lol. I will try to catch up with EVERYTHING DNOTES over the next few days and I hope to find you all in good cheer. It's nice to see new faces also join the DNOTES COMMUNITY as well..  Smiley

Thanks Qiwoman! Yep, we understand. Stop by, even if just to say hi!

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 03:11:16 PM

Hello DNOTES Family, sorry I have been absent from the threads for a while but running my own digital currency and everything that goes with it has taken up a lot of my spare time, plus being a lady I got a house to keep in order as well lol. I will try to catch up with EVERYTHING DNOTES over the next few days and I hope to find you all in good cheer. It's nice to see new faces also join the DNOTES COMMUNITY as well..  Smiley

Me too Cheesy
Didn't had much free time,but always here with old good Dnotes!

You people have really hard work and big thanks for your dedication!

regards to all

Nele

Hello Nele. Always happy to see you. I have been working harder than ever since I am determined to get a business book pushed sometime 1st quarter next year. I am passionately committed to work with small business owners to help beef up their retirement accounts, work with their employees to introduce CRISP For Employee Incentive Benefits, and eventually provide the foundation for them to use DNotes as a medium of exchange. My book is very inspirational and unique. I trust that it will be very well received.

Thanks Nele, we appreciate the support and inspiration. Always good to see you.

I am quite excited about Alan's book, and encourage him to focus on it as much as possible. Learned a lot from Alan, he brings a practical approach to business that truly resonates with me and my beliefs. I spent a couple summers working in the daylily garden without any additional pay for it, to help the business progress, but also to learn as much as I could from him.

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:41:22 PM

Hello Nele. Always happy to see you. I have been working harder than ever since I am determined to get a business book pushed sometime 1st quarter next year. I am passionately committed to work with small business owners to help beef up their retirement accounts, work with their employees to introduce CRISP For Employee Incentive Benefits, and eventually provide the foundation for them to use DNotes as a medium of exchange. My book is very inspirational and unique. I trust that it will be very well received.

That's awesome, Alan! Feel free to reach out if you'd like another pair of eyes looking at a draft Smiley

I'm slowly getting back into things. The last three months have been crazy for me.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:35:05 PM

That's awesome, Alan! Feel free to reach out if you'd like another pair of eyes looking at a draft Smiley

I'm slowly getting back into things. The last three months have been crazy for me.

Thanks, Wiser. You are certainly on my list. I want a lot of people to check it out before it get published.

As part of my contributions to humanity, I want to make a major effort to assist small business owners, both men and women to improve their chances of success in business. Mounting regulations and rapidly rising cost of doing business are killing business formation and job growth. I feel blessed to be in an excellent position to be of help. It is also the right thing to do; to put DNotes in the ownership of among the most deserving group. That will become the model for the best use of DNotes as the medium of exchange. 2016 will be a great year for all of us.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 08:30:32 PM

All, please welcome Nick Marinoff, our newest member of the DCEBrief team. He is an experienced writer, author, and journalist. 

Below is his first DCEBrief article, focused on Digital Currency and Student Debt. It is well worth the read.

http://dcebrief.com/can-digital-currency-help-with-student-debt/

Bergman

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:21:42 PM

All, please welcome Nick Marinoff, our newest member of the DCEBrief team. He is an experienced writer, author, and journalist. 

Below is his first DCEBrief article, focused on Digital Currency and Student Debt. It is well worth the read.

http://dcebrief.com/can-digital-currency-help-with-student-debt/

Welcome Nick. Great article.
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:09:36 PM

Excellent article Nick, starting our children off in large amounts of debt when they are just getting established in the workforce is a huge issue. The terms of a college loan should be more flexible and less cumbersome.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:47:09 AM

Excellent article Nick, starting our children off in large amounts of debt when they are just getting established in the workforce is a huge issue. The terms of a college loan should be more flexible and less cumbersome.

Can Digital Currency Help with Student Debt?  -  http://dcebrief.com/can-digital-currency-help-with-student-debt/

Hi Nick and welcome to DNotes.  

This debt burden is going to have a huge impact on everyone in the future.  Those unable to start saving "when they are just getting established in the workforce", as kanus1113 said, stand a good chance of never catching up.  Without an alternative like early investing in a CRISP or bitcoin, rampant poverty may rear it's ugly head for an entire generation as they age.

I loved the article and the subject matter is very important to all of us here.  Thank you!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Mochilles

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 11:39:58 AM

Can I be honest here?

I read a lot about how DNOTES could theoretically do xyz in some idealized future when crypto runs the world. But nothing about what the technology development of DNOTES is realistically doing right now. What is the development roadmap? What will DNOTES aim to technically achieve in the next 3-6-12 months to make this future a possibility?

I'm talking actual code and releases and shipping solutions, not making press releases, going to expos and having one lily garden center accepting it.

I feel like this thread is 99% smooth talking the talk (of which 75% is either about the DCEBrief website or some random news articles about Bitcoin) and 1% walking any kind of progress walk for the currency itself.

Resassure me here that we're not just stumbling around in some blind circlejerk, posting empty news articles about vague economics and an imaginary future to distract ourselves from the apparent lack of any genuine productized technical direction and progress.

Tell me something real that's going on with DNOTES the cryptocurrency as a technology platform, not just journalism and fluff. 
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 01:41:10 PM

Can I be honest here?

I read a lot about how DNOTES could theoretically do xyz in some idealized future when crypto runs the world. But nothing about what the technology development of DNOTES is realistically doing right now. What is the development roadmap? What will DNOTES aim to technically achieve in the next 3-6-12 months to make this future a possibility?

I'm talking actual code and releases and shipping solutions, not making press releases, going to expos and having one lily garden center accepting it.

I feel like this thread is 99% smooth talking the talk (of which 75% is either about the DCEBrief website or some random news articles about Bitcoin) and 1% walking any kind of progress walk for the currency itself.

Resassure me here that we're not just stumbling around in some blind circlejerk, posting empty news articles about vague economics and an imaginary future to distract ourselves from the apparent lack of any genuine productized technical direction and progress.

Tell me something real that's going on with DNOTES the cryptocurrency as a technology platform, not just journalism and fluff.  

Hi Mochilles, appreciate the honesty and in a way I'm glad you posted, though it could have been more polite. We are working very hard on what we have built and proud of it. Our core mission right now is to build the infrastructure required for this company and the currency, and we are not working on leading edge technology at this time. What we have built is practical for the purposes of growing a global supplemental digital currency, and is not theoretical. We have put a lot of time, effort, and money into what we have built. Alan has clearly stated the "three distinct components of this cryptocurrency revolution" in our latest press release and we have made it very clear we are focusing on the currency and the business that will drive that currency. http://dcebrief.com/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-announces-new-company-launch-in-2016-to-integrate-the-currency-payment-system-and-blockchain/

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:56:34 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2015, 02:11:33 PM by TeeGee

Can I be honest here?

May I also be honest here?

"Imaginary" and "Idealized" are adjectives, and adjectives do not constitute a dismissive argument against a contrarian view.

I read a lot about how current currency a,b,c can do xyz now in a world where nobody could care any less for its existence, and I've yet to see one such currency take off and become useful in any way other than speculative trade because either the world isn't ready for crypto, or a new currency comes along about the same time with a better idea to render its 'competitive advantage' obsolete. That new currency enjoys the same set of problems - what's the point?

To me this represents a poor allocation of limited resources - DNotes could hire all kinds of tech / engineer / blockchain experts with the task to improve the instrument that is DNotes, but this spending of resources 1. has yet to do anything meaningful for really any other currency, 2. has a high chance of being superseded by the many competitors trying to achieve the same goals, and 3. competitor progress is for the most part open-source anyway. By comparison, Bitcoin being the most popular of the digital currencies probably doesn't have any superior technology behind it as a trading or monetary instrument than DNotes.

This is not to say that technological advances are not important - they are of incredibly high importance, but strategically it makes much more sense to compete when the money exists to do so when a team of 20 top computer scientists and engineers may be employed to actually set out to dominate, rather than just be another competitor. If DNotes plans to retain a model that allows an agile development method (without acquiescing any control to shareholders), it can not raise VC until they are forced to. Previous press releases have indicated this will be done sometime around February 2016. I would imagine that the size of those funding rounds would decide the size and scope of DNotes plan to compete technologically with all its peers. These statements are made judging from a memory of what I've read from the dev's in this forum. When you see companies raising 20 to 100m to find solutions to bank settlement issues, I think its fair to presume that any prevailing digital currency will require not just a comparatively expensive system at a minimum, but be able to sell its intrinsic advantages as a monetary system itself (the innate benefits of crypto versus fiat). These are typical of most digital currencies, but the marketing and education of people not in crypto-circles will probably best decide a winning development team in this endeavour.

Currently, it should be quite clear that DNotes has analysed the industry as a whole, and seen it lacking in exposure and understanding for everyday people and key stakeholders (business leaders, regulators etc). These people are currently eating the food bankers are feeding them about the benefits of 'blockchain' with no mention of currency - this is what we are to compete with (bankers saying clients can enjoy blockchain systems, but using the same fiat money). As one of very few crypto coins that actually started planning to become the pre-eminent digital currency, as opposed to just copying Bitcoin and hope for the best, we're hardly here wasting our time on a project full well knowing that the competition will include well funded banking groups that are going to claim that digital currency 'isn't regulated', 'isn't safe', 'is unstable', 'no guarantee', 'rife with crime' etc. These are commonly held beliefs that you'll hear instantly if you go talk to people outside the crypto community. DCEBrief was created to be the bridge between a technologically naive general public and business leaders, and us. DNotes projects have for the most part, worked to improve the reputation of the industry as a whole, and the launches of said web properties have been very successful. One large advantage of owning and operating DCEBrief for example, is exposure of DNotes as a currency to visitors of the website - many of whom will be completely unfamiliar with crypto, which gives DNotes an instant advantage over some crap-coin that can anonymously send, has crazy annoying NFC security, or has some other gimmicky feature. The cash in your wallet, or in your bank account just sends and clears and it is the only money people seem to think they need today. Why would everyday people who are used to such a currency care any more for 'anonymous sending' or shared mining or whatever? Like you could share bandwidth with maidsafe but who cares!? Do you think that's going to encourage Mrs Smith who is 60 years old and just wants to pay her bills to use it over DNotes, Bitcoin or even the fiat she currently uses? - definitely not! The only features available with the other crypto alternatives are absolutely worthless to anybody who exists in the 99.99% of human beings who exist outside of the crypto bubble. This additional code being released with rival currencies is aimed at capturing investment from a saturated market of existing crypto-lovers - i.e. it is the 'circlejerk' you have mentioned - and does nothing to grow the successful long-term chances of decentralised currencies. These features are interesting, and important to computer geeks, but the first and foremost concern are meeting the functions of money.

DNotes has also clearly stated it believes that a company is required to facilitate the success of a meaningful project to oversee the currency, or lead the currency and its web properties into the future. Developing a crypto currency to supplement fiat currencies of the day takes A LOT of money, and realistically only a company can raise the necessary capital to do so in my view. I would hardly expect some MIT professor and a few polite comp sci engineers donating their time to create a currency that would stand a chance of being accepted worldwide as a supplement to government backed ones - instead their currencies are traded on exchanges as a speculative instrument, which is another aspect of crypto that I expect has a finite lifespan that will subsequently see the death of all crypto coins that both don't serve the functions of money, leaving them only the potential to serve as novel 'content types' i.e. obsolete collectable / in house currency for a tiny community. Roadmaps are also worthless until you know the funding you are to have available... Nobody trusts anybody in the crypto community because nigh all who have released roadmaps have proved themselves to be incompetent or unable to stick to them, and a roadmap depletes the point in an 'agile' development cycle. With an agile development, you can change course according to industry need and regulatory changes. DNotes (I believe) changed from a focus on micropayments to the DNotesVault because there was nowhere online to safely store crypto (an industry first). I think a safe (insured by guarantee) place to store your crypto is much more important than updating code for the currency.  

So while I agree with you mochilles that it is important, and in fact, inevitable that DNotes compete head on with the big money hitters making headway in the fintech scene - there exists nothing in the crypto-tech scene worth copying as yet, and the competition with the big boys should wait until proper funding is available to maximise the chances of success. Getting the DNotes developer to begin upgrading code of the currency would mean him taking time away from the other web properties, and even then with just one person competing against whole teams of others in the fintech sector, the chances are slimmer that this would be a productive use of his time - especially given the uncertain regulatory environment for which he would be coding for!

At this current juncture, knowing that digital currency is viewed as 'not safe', 'unstable' and 'not regulated' etc by the general public, creating a trusted DNotes brand is the most important thing to actually attract new crypto users, and primary to bring them to DNotes. You read a lot about how DNotes could ACTUALLY do xyz in the future because it is reinforcing an idea to people unfamiliar with crypto what its potential is. The more you know about its potential implications, the more you may be prepared to bet on the future if you logically follow the 'idealized' future. I'm sure when the internet was first made people said "people will use this to buy things and it will change how we interact with one another (facebook, twitter) and watch content and make payments..." - otherwise, without a clear vision, who would become an early adopter and take a risk in the hope of future windfalls? Everybody will just 'wait and see'. Currently the crypto-sphere is full of people wanting to make a quick buck, and they're mostly due a big disappointment unless they can correctly identify a winner for the medium term. There are others in the community that come to crypto from a belief that it is philosophically morally superior to government alternatives - and trust me, those people aren't here for a quick buck, tend to be stronger at critical analysis, and won't bother with anything but the group with the highest chance of success.

I have written two DCEBrief articles, with another more or less completed about how fiat monetary systems directly cause income and wealth inequality. Neither of my released articles were 'vague'. I'd happily discuss the ins and outs and defend the economics against anybody. When my next article is released, you'll see a clearly made argument referenced in substantial detail, in fact, I'll happily send you my draft in private message for comment. I like to bring new information and views that I don't see in the mainstream (if at all) - bridging the gap between 'idealised future' and crypto adoption by using evidence if you will.

So Mochilles, why do you think the technical aspects of a digital currency more important than industry needs that will draw in a user-base, when mainstream adoption of crypto isn't even remotely close?

Other than that, I look forward to seeing what the founders think, or are prepared to divulge. I do appreciate your opinion Mochilles, to me it highlights the logical detail in released material that I've thought is of paramount importance for articles. That said, crypto is built on ideas of the future, and ideas are very saleable.  

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 02:32:16 PM

Bitcoin Weekly Recap 10-30-2015

Genesis Mining Begins New Bitcoin Public Awareness Campaign in U.S.
Digital CC is Now Digital X; Ends Bitcoin Operations.
Bit4Coin Bitcoin Photo Contest Awards Prizes to Seven Entrants.
Blade Payments Partners with Bitfinex for Bitcoin Debit Card.
SnapCard Alliance with UniPAY.
Online Bitcoin Forum Begins November 2nd.
Bitcoin Price Tops $300…

http://dcebrief.com/bitcoin-weekly-recap-10-30-2015/

HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:53:31 PM

Thanks, Wiser. You are certainly on my list. I want a lot of people to check it out before it get published.

As part of my contributions to humanity, I want to make a major effort to assist small business owners, both men and women to improve their chances of success in business. Mounting regulations and rapidly rising cost of doing business are killing business formation and job growth. I feel blessed to be in an excellent position to be of help. It is also the right thing to do; to put DNotes in the ownership of among the most deserving group. That will become the model for the best use of DNotes as the medium of exchange. 2016 will be a great year for all of us.

I am so looking forward to your book Alan!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:46:29 PM

I am so looking forward to your book Alan!

Thanks, Marc. If my book is already published, more people will understand why we are working so hard to do the extras. Lol, I could tell Mochillies to: "Go read my book". Unfortunately, I am currently taking a little time off to post a response.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:32:22 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2015, 08:38:45 PM by Dyna

Dear Mochillies,

While disappointing, it is helpful to know how you honestly feel about DNotes and everything that we have worked very hard for. There is clearly a mismatch of philosophy, business model, priorities and time horizon. Fortunately, this is a free market, with over 500 different coins one can invest in. I trust that you can find many that are better suited in meeting your investment criteria. We all have different investment objectives. Based on my understanding of your investment expectation, it is understandable why DNotes disappointed you. As TeeGee has elaborated in great details, DNotes is positioned differently for many reasons; among them to be the trusted global digital currency worthy of being a supplement to national or fiat currencies.

If DNotes were a pure currency play and technology with a colorful road map is all we need to be concerned about, I would have plenty of time to enjoy my retirement and spend more time with my family. A pure currency play is what everyone else is all about. Some undoubtedly are significantly more technology focused than DNotes at this time. Technologies in both software and hardware evolve and become obsolete rapidly. Pioneers heavily invested at the early stages of technologies, without a viable business model seldom gained the first mover advantage. In our industry, early movers’ penalties are quite apparent as in the case of Ripple, MasterCoin, Counterparty, XCurrency, and Bitshares, just to name a few. I trust that you must know of some that had great “technology” but no longer listed on any exchange.

Mochillies, I hope you are not suggesting that CryptoMoms, DNotesVault, our family of CRISPs, DCEBrief and all the networking and PR with we have done are without “technology”, and value, but 99% “smooth talking the talk.” That is sad, and honestly very discouraging and offensive to all of us who have worked so hard selflessly. Being so absurd and unreasonable, I don’t believe that changing your mind is remotely possible.

For others it may be worth noting that DNotes has the most comprehensive and far reaching business model than any of our competitors in this industry. Starting from ground up DNotes is designed to be a complete system, strategically positioned to interact internally and externally in the most efficient and dominant manner conceivable. It has many parts and components, including our own ecosystem. Once it starts to gain momentum, it will dominate and can not be easily replicated. This is a very large scale global project with a very bold agenda. Technology is one of many components or subsystems. Focusing only on the technology aspect at the wrong time or prematurely is a very bad idea and the major pitfall in our industry. With due respect, that kind of mentality is a clear demonstration of ignorance on what it would take to be successful in the business world.

Being designed as a complete system in a massive nascent industry that is currently chaotic, fragmented, ever-changing, lawless, and leaderless; timing and good strategic directions are significantly more valuable than running mindlessly with the crowd.

We have disclosed that a for-profit company will be incorporated in 2016 to take over our ecosystem and expand into other areas. DNotes will own up to 25% of this company with significant funding for future development which will include our own exchange, Blockchain technology, and a global payment network. For more details:

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Announces New Company ...
dcebrief.com/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-announces-new-company-launc.
matatyau-cohen

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:05:32 PM

This is a great post. this kind of view that comes from nowhere, while home was so safe and confidence shakes the community and force each one to rethink.
as for the technology: money and digital money as well, is a matter of culture and totaly not technology issue. the only angle of technology regarding the DC -is to keep it as closed and untouchable system, and for this aim  1st generation is enough. now because DC is a culture, the strengt of it-- is an active and rough and quick and full of ideas community. there isn't a chance to make cultural progress at a lab, but only on a cultural arena: people, community, media, business arena, financial Forums and so on. in this manner, the community of DNOTES -and I say this as an outsider - is a great community which took this coin forward in huge steps (0 to 4000 satushi in a very short time). on the other hand, this community -as for my view - should lead the Digital Currency world and field, and I did mention this needed course in my previous posts. thanks again for your great post

Can I be honest here?

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 08:50:48 PM

Have you all seen this or familiar with Tangle?
http://cointelegraph.com/news/115508/iota-a-blockchain-less-gasp-token-for-the-internet-of-things?ref=45

It is interesting. Tangle (http://188.138.57.93/tangle.pdf) appears to use a distributed ledger and weighted transaction confirmation approach. I've heard of similar approaches, which still have the issue of dealing with double spending. I'm surprised they would use this approach for the IOT stuff, but it may make sense when dealing micro transactions on a massive scale and specifically on somewhat closed networks.

There have been some interesting developments and possibilities in side chains for handling transactions weaving in and out of blockchain. It seems like that would be better way to approach this massive micro transaction issue.

At any rate, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

KC

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:39:47 AM

Can I be honest here?

Hi Mochilles,

I have to be honest as well. I haven't read much here that comports with what your first sentence suggests. I don't see anyone here really talking about some sort of Utopian existence where "crypto runs the world." Instead, I see a great deal of conversation about how crypto can serve the world by meeting certain needs that are currently left unfulfilled by existing monetary schemes. Is there idealism here? Of course. There are few people willing to invest this level of time or effort into any enterprise that fails to inspire at least a certain level of idealism. However, there is a marked difference between being reasonably idealistic and succumbing to a Pollyannish worldview. I see little of the latter.

The main disconnect I see in your post is the emphasis on just the technology, and I can understand that. The technology is a common focus for many who are interested in crypto. Still, that techno-centric emphasis often misses the mark when it comes to the long-term importance of the technology itself. Yes, technological innovations are critical, but is it not equally critical that those innovations actually serve a purpose? While DNotes is presently playing its cards close to the vest where specific technology plans are concerned, that does not mean that discussions about how the currency can potentially benefit people are in any way a "circlejerk" (I do have to give you credit for using colorful, though somewhat cringe-worthy, imagery).

Finally, I have to take issue with the use of the words "imaginary future" since the context in which you used them presumes that none of what is envisioned is actually realistic. What people like Alan Yong envision is not an imaginary future that cannot come to pass. It is instead an imagined future, and one that is eminently attainable. However, technology alone will not miraculously get us to that future, any more than the invention of the automobile automatically increased the mobility of human beings. To provide its intended benefits, technology must first be accepted and used.

What is easy to miss is that DNotes is currently and quite publicly focused on the people side of the human-tech connection. That doesn't mean that the technology is irrelevant or even just an afterthought. It is merely a reflection of the founders' unrelenting focus on how this technology can benefit people, and the steps needed to bring those potential benefits to fruition. The technology is but part of the story - and where mass acceptance and adoption are concerned, probably the least important part of the tale. As impressive as the technology that powers the internet might be, I think our appreciation of its value would be more than a little diminished were just a small portion of the population using it.

None of that is to suggest, however, that your concerns about the technology are unimportant. Those are all legitimate questions for anyone who is focused entirely on the technical aspects of crypto - though they could probably have been framed in a somewhat less condescending manner. Still, it is important to remember that the conversation you see here tends to revolve around long-term goals and potential precisely because the people involved in the conversation are interested in DNOTES' long-term vision, and in the real benefits that such a vision can provide for the world once it is fully achieved.

Good questions, though.
grandmama

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:23:41 AM

Can I be honest here?

Hi Mochilles, appreciate the honesty and in a way I'm glad you posted, though it could have been more polite. We are working very hard on what we have built and proud of it. Our core mission right now is to build the infrastructure required for this company and the currency, and we are not working on leading edge technology at this time. What we have built is practical for the purposes of growing a global supplemental digital currency, and is not theoretical. We have put a lot of time, effort, and money into what we have built. Alan has clearly stated the "three distinct components of this cryptocurrency revolution" in our latest press release and we have made it very clear we are focusing on the currency and the business that will drive that currency. http://dcebrief.com/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-announces-new-company-launch-in-2016-to-integrate-the-currency-payment-system-and-blockchain/

The discussions that happen on here spark ideas. Agreeing or disagreeing here or behind the scenes are where ideas are born and things happen. I have always been taught you need to walk before you run. I would much rather the team walk through this than to run blindly hoping they are running in the right direction. Please stay the course and walk through this like you should walk through life. When you start running is when I look for who or what is chasing you and why.  It is like putting a puzzle together, you do it one piece at a time. It is like getting dressed you put your undies on before your pants. It is like baking you have to have all the ingredients before you can bake a cake. You get the picture.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:19:01 AM

Can I be honest here?

Tee hee . . . check the 'all' charts of the top fifty coins on Coinmarketcap. How many cryptos have performed better than Dnotes?
Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: