Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 06:10:35 PM

Another excellent article on an important topic by Nick.

http://dcebrief.com/developing-good-saving-habits-with-digital-currency-for-children/

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:53:07 PM

All of these articles are excellent:

Developing Good Saving Habits with Digital Currency for Children - http://dcebrief.com/developing-good-saving-habits-with-digital-currency-for-children/

Children and Cryptocurrency: Why They Need to Learn Now - http://dcebrief.com/children-and-cryptocurrency-why-they-need-to-learn-now/

Why Women Must Become More Involved in Cryptocurrency - http://dcebrief.com/why-women-must-become-more-involved-in-cryptocurrency/

These are the ones that will reach outside of current cryptocurrency culture and are excellent articles to forward on to bloggers, friends, family, etc.  By publishing them on DCEBrief, busy executives, regulators, and the rest of the audience will get a better idea of the potential of solid digital currencies like DNotes.

Great job Nick!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 10:42:11 PM

Another area of interest that I have been thinking about is an ecommerce site that will be useful for DNotes and upcoming company. We have some ideas to make it attractive for using DNotes, but we also need to consider making it easier to use, less burdensome, and high traffic. If you have any ideas regarding:
Where can we start that will be easily scaleable into a full blown ecommerce site?
What can we do to make it easy for merchants to participate?
How can we make it more attractive to merchants over using eBay/Amazon?
If you prefer to email your ideas, rather than make them public you can shoot me an email as well.

Well, as an ebay seller and buyer and frequent user of Amazon, only one thing REALLY stands out in my mind: Keep It Simple! There are so many rules covering selling on those sites that you really don't know what you have agreed to when you sign up and it's even worse if you actually sell something.

Also, am I right in thinking we are not focusing on making a large profit from the sellers and buyers but looking push DNotes acceptance and value with these sites? If so, keep any fees low and simple with easy to understand terms. Pretend it's a face to face meeting place where one person sells something to another. No multi page agreements, no escape clauses, no endless protective wording and required formats, etc.

Keep the structure flexible, not rigid. Let parties agree to their own terms and don't limit them to only a few payment methods. Some of the things ebay got wrong include: (some items below apply to auction style listings)

1. Limited payment options. Still no Crypto and Paypal hasn't included it either.

2. Pages of legal terms that you agree to without realizing what have agreed to.

3. Rigid selling and buying structure. If you don't fit the mold, you will not have a good experience.

4. Required structure for resolving disputes. Sometimes nothing applies. Would rather work it out outside of ebay at times. ebay is not my mother, I can work with the other guy and resolve as we see fit.

5. Seller and buyer ratings. This may sound like a good thing but, it really isn't. Most feedback is crap and if some doesn't like you they can make real trouble for you.

6. High selling fees and a percentage of the final sale can really kill you on marginal items with expensive shipping. Flat rates would be fine if we are pushing DNotes use.

7. Easy and simple site. It doesn't need to complicated. People should be able to get in and out quickly.

8. Have some form of reporting system for bad actors but allow (if you are considering auctions) but keep it simple and personal. No "feedback scores" Perhaps an overall satisfaction rating.

On the other hand, Amazon does a pretty good job of selling without much BS involved. Following the basic structure of their business model would not hurt.  Smiley

My 2 cents...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
WWC-DEV

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 10:45:17 PM

Is this coin listed on any major exchange?
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 10:54:28 PM

Is this coin listed on any major exchange?

Hi WWC-DEV, we are currently listed on the following exchanges under trade symbol NOTE:
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/NOTE_BTC
https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_note
https://c-cex.com/?p=note-btc
https://comkort.com/market/trade/note_btc
https://btcpool.exchange
https://yobit.net/en/trade/NOTE/BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=NOTE_BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=NOTE_DOT
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=NOTE_LTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=NOTE_DOGE
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=NOTE_FTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=NOTE_POP
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=NOTE_UNO

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 11:07:52 PM

Another area of interest that I have been thinking about is an ecommerce site that will be useful for DNotes and upcoming company. We have some ideas to make it attractive for using DNotes, but we also need to consider making it easier to use, less burdensome, and high traffic. If you have any ideas regarding:
Where can we start that will be easily scaleable into a full blown ecommerce site?
If you prefer to email your ideas, rather than make them public you can shoot me an email as well.

Well, as an ebay seller and buyer and frequent user of Amazon, only one thing REALLY stands out in my mind: Keep It Simple! There are so many rules covering selling on those sites that you really don't know what you have agreed to when you sign up and it's even worse if you actually sell something.

Also, am I right in thinking we are not focusing on making a large profit from the sellers and buyers but looking push DNotes acceptance and value with these sites? If so, keep any fees low and simple with easy to understand terms. Pretend it's a face to face meeting place where one person sells something to another. No multi page agreements, no escape clauses, no endless protective wording and required formats, etc.

Keep the structure flexible, not rigid. Let parties agree to their own terms and don't limit them to only a few payment methods. Some of the things ebay got wrong include: (some items below apply to auction style listings)

1. Limited payment options. Still no Crypto and Paypal hasn't included it either.

2. Pages of legal terms that you agree to without realizing what have agreed to.

3. Rigid selling and buying structure. If you don't fit the mold, you will not have a good experience.

4. Required structure for resolving disputes. Sometimes nothing applies. Would rather work it out outside of ebay at times. ebay is not my mother, I can work with the other guy and resolve as we see fit.

5. Seller and buyer ratings. This may sound like a good thing but, it really isn't. Most feedback is crap and if some doesn't like you they can make real trouble for you.

6. High selling fees and a percentage of the final sale can really kill you on marginal items with expensive shipping. Flat rates would be fine if we are pushing DNotes use.

7. Easy and simple site. It doesn't need to complicated. People should be able to get in and out quickly.

8. Have some form of reporting system for bad actors but allow (if you are considering auctions) but keep it simple and personal. No "feedback scores" Perhaps an overall satisfaction rating.

On the other hand, Amazon does a pretty good job of selling without much BS involved. Following the basic structure of their business model would not hurt.  Smiley

My 2 cents...

Thanks RJF, that is a very well thought out post and I agree on every point, being an eBay/Amazon seller myself. It will be for profit and rolled into the upcoming company, but it shouldn't require such hefty fees. If fact, the profit model has been an ongoing topic of discussion, how it should be structured without hindering business while making it make sense as a business and for potential investors.

There are many aspects of why. To support and continue growing the company which will in turn help support DNotes the currency. Help grow the DNotes economy in multiple ways. Build relationships with small business and help them grow with DNotes and our programs. We also have a passion for commerce, small business, and optimization.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:44:14 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 12:55:35 AM by Dyna

On the other hand, Amazon does a pretty good job of selling without much BS involved. Following the basic structure of their business model would not hurt.  Smiley

My 2 cents...

Thanks RJF, that is a very well thought out post and I agree on every point, being an eBay/Amazon seller myself. It will be for profit and rolled into the upcoming company, but it shouldn't require such hefty fees. If fact, the profit model has been an ongoing topic of discussion, how it should be structured without hindering business while making it make sense as a business and for potential investors.

There are many aspects of why. To support and continue growing the company which will in turn help support DNotes the currency. Help grow the DNotes economy in multiple ways. Build relationships with small business and help them grow with DNotes and our programs. We also have a passion for commerce, small business, and optimization.

Thank you, RJF. You have covered a lot of excellent points. Ebay was a great revenue channel for many small business owners years ago. From our own experience, they have progressively turned into a nightmare till the point we just gave up on them. To say the least we will have a different model. Ideally a win/win model. We will treat small business owners, our customers, like they are our best friends.  

Our philosophy is quite simple. We are passionately committed to help small business owners to be successful. In turn, they will help DNotes to be successful and they will use DNotes as a medium of exchange one day. However, good things do not happen overnight. We are very disciplined in positioning DNotes and our ecosystem correctly. A lot are being planned for 2016. We can go slow or scale up rapidly, depending on many different factors. Flawless execution at the most opportune time is instrumental to business success. Of course, there are many other contributing factors. That is what my book will be about.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:38:16 AM

Another Canadian bank weighs in on the changes facing the banking industry:

BMO chief says banking industry may face a ‘decade of change’

Sweeping changes to the financial sector driven by new technology and shifting consumer behaviour will take years to play out, Bank of Montreal chief executive officer Bill Downe says.

“I can see a decade of change,” he said in an interview, suggesting banks have more time to adjust to increasing competition than some observers believe. “The art in this is going to be moving very quickly in the areas that have a rapid payback and not trying to introduce 100 new features if five matter.”

Canada’s big banks are making large investments in technology at a time when they are cutting expenses in many of the more traditional areas of banking as revenue growth slows and consumers do more of their day-to-day transactions online or with smartphones.

A recent study from global consultancy McKinsey & Co. said banks could lose up to 60 per cent of their retail profits over the next decade as tech-savvy players drive down the cost of many traditional financial services and capture market share.

"... banks “face a material threat to their most profitable business line, Canadian personal and commercial banking, from innovators who intend to fleece their golden geese.”

full article:  http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/bmo-chief-says-banking-industry-may-face-a-decade-of-change/article27217707/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:08:34 AM

Another Canadian bank weighs in on the changes facing the banking industry:

BMO chief says banking industry may face a ‘decade of change’

Sweeping changes to the financial sector driven by new technology and shifting consumer behaviour will take years to play out, Bank of Montreal chief executive officer Bill Downe says.

“I can see a decade of change,” he said in an interview, suggesting banks have more time to adjust to increasing competition than some observers believe. “The art in this is going to be moving very quickly in the areas that have a rapid payback and not trying to introduce 100 new features if five matter.”

Canada’s big banks are making large investments in technology at a time when they are cutting expenses in many of the more traditional areas of banking as revenue growth slows and consumers do more of their day-to-day transactions online or with smartphones.

A recent study from global consultancy McKinsey & Co. said banks could lose up to 60 per cent of their retail profits over the next decade as tech-savvy players drive down the cost of many traditional financial services and capture market share.

"... banks “face a material threat to their most profitable business line, Canadian personal and commercial banking, from innovators who intend to fleece their golden geese.”

full article:  http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/bmo-chief-says-banking-industry-may-face-a-decade-of-change/article27217707/

True or False:

All of the three following statements are "True"

A lot of bankers will be looking for new jobs. This will be the longest down trend in the history of banking. It will be a long tough ride.

Sweeping changes to the financial sector driven by new technology and shifting consumer behaviour will take years to play out, Bank of Montreal chief executive officer Bill Downe says.  “I can see a decade of change,” he said

"consultancy McKinsey & Co. said banks could lose up to 60 per cent of their retail profits over the next decade as tech-savvy players drive down the cost of many traditional financial services and capture market share."

matatyau-cohen

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:51:29 AM

Sure - I'll write about my experience (it is not easy to buy bitcoin). question: can I store my bitcoin in the dnotes site's wallet (Dnotes Vault)?

Dear Friends, I wish to bye Bitcoins and exchange it into Dnotes, what is the best and reliable site to do so (I'm going to pay by credit card in USD). Thank You  (ok now i see there are instructions on Dnotes's site)

Found a pretty interesting article that grabbed my attention when looking for news for the DC recap.  "Smart Business Owners Embrace Bitcoin" http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jamil-bouchareb/smart-business-owners-emb_b_8535524.html

"Bitcoin is the answer we've been waiting for to our monetary problems, especially internationally. When purchasing, selling, or transferring money between countries, big fees always stand in the way. We're forced to stalk exchange rates to hopefully get the best deal. Hell, even when we keeping our money within the country, big banks always find a way to slap us with fees. They need to make money too, right?

That's where the beauty of Bitcoin shines. People aren't at the center of this ingenious structure; instead, a powerful network of computers and complicated algorithms run the entire system. Thus, there is no entity, like a bank or government, running the system. Bitcoin is run completely by its users. This will help us take back our control over the money we work hard for. We will be able to use our funds to our best capabilities, without paying the middleman."

Thought about this the other day, how many times do products are exchanged for money before a product reaches the consumer, and how much of that final price is the result of transaction fees. The impact on the price of products is probably fairly significant. From material harvesting, to manufacturing and the potential chain of manufacturing and transportation, to all the middle men along the way, and finally to consumer sales.

"Many see Bitcoin's main downfall as its unpredictability, especially in its value converted to U.S. dollars. At the moment, it stands just over $350 for one Bitcoin, but it has fluctuated from $7 to over $1,000. Bitcoin is a risk, I won't deny that -- but, as an entrepreneur, I'm used to taking risks. I have to, just like every other investor. And once Bitcoin stabilizes, the rewards will be worth the ride."

This is one of the biggest issues we see as well, minimizing unreliability will be an important part of strategy.

Coinbase may not be available in your area to obtain bitcoin. It would be interesting to let us know how your experience goes though. You may want to check into the credibility of this site for obtaining bitcoin:
https://www.bit2c.co.il

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:29:16 PM

Sure - I'll write about my experience (it is not easy to buy bitcoin). question: can I store my bitcoin in the dnotes site's wallet (Dnotes Vault)?

Dear Friends, I wish to bye Bitcoins and exchange it into Dnotes, what is the best and reliable site to do so (I'm going to pay by credit card in USD). Thank You  (ok now i see there are instructions on Dnotes's site)

Found a pretty interesting article that grabbed my attention when looking for news for the DC recap.  "Smart Business Owners Embrace Bitcoin" http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jamil-bouchareb/smart-business-owners-emb_b_8535524.html

"Bitcoin is the answer we've been waiting for to our monetary problems, especially internationally. When purchasing, selling, or transferring money between countries, big fees always stand in the way. We're forced to stalk exchange rates to hopefully get the best deal. Hell, even when we keeping our money within the country, big banks always find a way to slap us with fees. They need to make money too, right?

That's where the beauty of Bitcoin shines. People aren't at the center of this ingenious structure; instead, a powerful network of computers and complicated algorithms run the entire system. Thus, there is no entity, like a bank or government, running the system. Bitcoin is run completely by its users. This will help us take back our control over the money we work hard for. We will be able to use our funds to our best capabilities, without paying the middleman."

Thought about this the other day, how many times do products are exchanged for money before a product reaches the consumer, and how much of that final price is the result of transaction fees. The impact on the price of products is probably fairly significant. From material harvesting, to manufacturing and the potential chain of manufacturing and transportation, to all the middle men along the way, and finally to consumer sales.

"Many see Bitcoin's main downfall as its unpredictability, especially in its value converted to U.S. dollars. At the moment, it stands just over $350 for one Bitcoin, but it has fluctuated from $7 to over $1,000. Bitcoin is a risk, I won't deny that -- but, as an entrepreneur, I'm used to taking risks. I have to, just like every other investor. And once Bitcoin stabilizes, the rewards will be worth the ride."

This is one of the biggest issues we see as well, minimizing unreliability will be an important part of strategy.

Coinbase may not be available in your area to obtain bitcoin. It would be interesting to let us know how your experience goes though. You may want to check into the credibility of this site for obtaining bitcoin:

Below is what I found as places where you can buy Bitcoin in Israel. I strongly recommend that you narrow them down to a couple and check them out first.

DNotesVault only accepts DNotes for storage. Our 100% coin matching guarantee commitment will become very costly if we accept other coins, including Bitcoin. We are doing it for DNotes as a unique feature not offered by anyone else. Consistent with DNotes' philosophy, we offer an array of services and ecosystem because of our long term commitment for the best interest of our industry.

I understand that you want to use the purchased Bitcoin to buy DNotes. If that is the case, you need to setup an account at Poloniex Exchange: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_note
and generate a Bitcoin deposit address where you can send your Bitcoin to once you purchased them.

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/en/il/

Buy Bitcoin in Israel

Local BitcoinsLocal Bitcoins  Buy Bitcoin

Buy bitcoin from local dealers, online or in person. Private and quick. 1% fee.

bit2cbit2c  Buy Bitcoin

Largest Bitcoin exchange in Israel. Buy with bank wire or credit card.

Bits of GoldBits of Gold  Buy Bitcoin

Buy Bitcoin directly from Bits of Gold, the largest Bitcoin broker in Israel.

VirWoXVirWoX  Buy Bitcoin

Buy Second Life Lindens, and trade them for bitcoin. One of the few ways to buy bitcoin with PayPal.

CoinMamaCoinMama  Buy Bitcoin

Bitcoin broker. Buy bitcoin with a credit card or debit card instantly.

Unichange.meUnichange.me  Buy Bitcoin

Buy bitcoin with OKPay, Perfect Money, Litecoin, and more.

Mycelium Local TraderMycelium Local Trader  Buy Bitcoin

Buy from local traders through Mycelium Bitcoin wallet. Availability depends on location.

ShapeShiftShapeShift  Buy Bitcoin

Buy bitcoin with Litecoin, Dogecoin, altcoins and other digital tokens.

bitcoin-otcbitcoin-otc  Buy Bitcoin

Over-the-counter marketplace for P2P exchanging of bitcoin.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:15:38 PM

"Plassaras asserts that the IMF is ill-equipped to handle the widespread use of digital currencies in the foreign exchange market, and a theoretical speculative attack from bitcoin users.

A speculative attack in the foreign exchange market is the massive selling of a country's currency assets by both domestic and foreign investors.

If this happens, the nation's central bank would need to already possess bitcoin reserves in order to offset the attack, and if it does not have enough bitcoin, it would turn to the IMF for assistance, if it is a member."

http://bravenewcoin.com/news/imf-unable-to-supply-the-currency-needed-to-counter-speculative-attack-using-bitcoin/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 03:21:47 PM

All, we are starting a cancer fundraiser at our new daylily site called "Collections for Cancer". 50% of all collection sales from through 31st will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

Check out or press release below:

http://www.ourmidland.com/prweb/smokey-s-daylilies-announces-collections-for-cancer-fundraiser-as-owner/article_c8f3f8d3-b148-584b-8be6-6e0921518209.html

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 04:19:26 PM

Here is a great article by Evander Smart, which some of you may recognize as an author from articles in our industry. We have appreciated his worked and pleased that he agreed to write for us.

http://dcebrief.com/apple-ceo-tim-cook-your-kids-will-not-know-what-money-is/

CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:26:05 PM

All, we are starting a cancer fundraiser at our new daylily site called "Collections for Cancer". 50% of all collection sales from through 31st will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

http://www.ourmidland.com/prweb/smokey-s-daylilies-announces-collections-for-cancer-fundraiser-as-owner/article_c8f3f8d3-b148-584b-8be6-6e0921518209.html

This is a very inspiring initiative Smokey, and the story about your battle with cancer is touching. I hope you surpass your fundraising goals, while bringing awareness to a disease that millions die from every year.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:34:19 PM

Here is a great article by Evander Smart, which some of you may recognize as an author from articles in our industry. We have appreciated his worked and pleased that he agreed to write for us.

http://dcebrief.com/apple-ceo-tim-cook-your-kids-will-not-know-what-money-is/

I have always been a fan of Evander Smart, especially, his Op-Eds. He has the uncanny abilities to see beyond the smoke screen and recall the distance past in the financial and digital currency arena. He can see the hidden agenda of bankers, and called them out. We appreciated the great article he wrote for DCEBrief and certainly hope that he will write a few more. Thank you, Evander.
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:10:19 PM

This is a very inspiring initiative Smokey, and the story about your battle with cancer is touching. I hope you surpass your fundraising goals, while bringing awareness to a disease that millions die from every year.

That is a great story and worthy initiative. "hopes to spread the word about the importance of patients taking an active role in researching and understanding their own health options. He intends to raise funds to help the American Cancer Society give people the knowledge they need to make important decisions that can have a deep impact on their own health and survivability." I think many people put all of their trust in the doctor they are speaking to and forget that they are just people too and don't know everything. Even doctors will shun you for "googling" your own health problems, medications, and treatments. That's not the way it should be.

Congratulations Kevin on your remission.
matatyau-cohen

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:14:55 PM

Thank you Alan

Dear Friends, I wish to bye Bitcoins and exchange it into Dnotes, what is the best and reliable site to do so (I'm going to pay by credit card in USD). Thank You  (ok now i see there are instructions on Dnotes's site)

Below is what I found as places where you can buy Bitcoin in Israel. I strongly recommend that you narrow them down to a couple and check them out first.

DNotesVault only accepts DNotes for storage. Our 100% coin matching guarantee commitment will become very costly if we accept other coins, including Bitcoin. We are doing it for DNotes as a unique feature not offered by anyone else. Consistent with DNotes' philosophy, we offer an array of services and ecosystem because of our long term commitment for the best interest of our industry.

I understand that you want to use the purchased Bitcoin to buy DNotes. If that is the case, you need to setup an account at Poloniex Exchange: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_note
and generate a Bitcoin deposit address where you can send your Bitcoin to once you purchased them.

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/en/il/

Buy Bitcoin in Israel

Local BitcoinsLocal Bitcoins  Buy Bitcoin

Buy bitcoin from local dealers, online or in person. Private and quick. 1% fee.

bit2cbit2c  Buy Bitcoin

Largest Bitcoin exchange in Israel. Buy with bank wire or credit card.

Bits of GoldBits of Gold  Buy Bitcoin

Buy Bitcoin directly from Bits of Gold, the largest Bitcoin broker in Israel.

VirWoXVirWoX  Buy Bitcoin

Buy Second Life Lindens, and trade them for bitcoin. One of the few ways to buy bitcoin with PayPal.

CoinMamaCoinMama  Buy Bitcoin

Bitcoin broker. Buy bitcoin with a credit card or debit card instantly.

Unichange.meUnichange.me  Buy Bitcoin

Buy bitcoin with OKPay, Perfect Money, Litecoin, and more.

Mycelium Local TraderMycelium Local Trader  Buy Bitcoin

Buy from local traders through Mycelium Bitcoin wallet. Availability depends on location.

ShapeShiftShapeShift  Buy Bitcoin

Buy bitcoin with Litecoin, Dogecoin, altcoins and other digital tokens.

bitcoin-otcbitcoin-otc  Buy Bitcoin

Over-the-counter marketplace for P2P exchanging of bitcoin.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:53:12 PM

Cryptopia:

Poloniex: 2855-2977, Cryptopia: 2700-2255

Volume slowly picking up.

"DNotesVault only accepts DNotes for storage."

Good! It differentiates Dnotes as a crypto that is genuinely oriented to development as a currency, not a talk-about-currency-but-actually-really-about-trade.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 11:05:31 PM

Cryptopia:

Poloniex: 2855-2977, Cryptopia: 2700-2255

Volume slowly picking up.

"DNotesVault only accepts DNotes for storage."

Good! It differentiates Dnotes as a crypto that is genuinely oriented to development as a currency, not a talk-about-currency-but-actually-really-about-trade.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

Not bad, looks like it is doing bigger volumes than some of the exchanges we are listed on. Thank you all for supporting us there. 

Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: