Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:23:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:20:44 PM

"Gold Dealer to Dump the Dollar, Broker Plans for 100% Crypto Currency by 2016"

http://www.virtual-strategy.com/2014/08/25/gold-dealer-dump-dollar-broker-plans-100-crypto-currency-2016#axzz3BPBsINe8

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:47:23 PM

"Gold Dealer to Dump the Dollar, Broker Plans for 100% Crypto Currency by 2016"

http://www.virtual-strategy.com/2014/08/25/gold-dealer-dump-dollar-broker-plans-100-crypto-currency-2016#axzz3BPBsINe8

Thanks Chase.  This is a perfect timing for my next write-up later this week on "DNotes as a Store of Value". I will discuss why DNotes' goal to provide long-term reliable appreciating value will become an attractive consideration in owning DNotes over other crypto currencies.

With support research materials from our well regarded forum participant, TeeGee, I will examine how digital currency can provide a level financial playing field for individuals and businesses around the world. As the article pointed out, "Both investors and governments have began to lose confidence in the dollar's future." I would add that other countries with high rate of inflation and other uncertainties are also important catalysts to adopt digital currency. Imagine a DNotes digital currency that offers the same reliable long-term appreciation and purchasing power to everyone around the world. That is a paradigm shift. DNotes is founded on day one to be the Digital Currency of the Future with Lasting Value for everyone around the globe.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:07:49 PM

Before I post my write-up on "DNotes as A Store of Value" and why Reliable long-term Appreciating Value is an important competitive advantage as a preferred Digital Currency of the Future, I like to draw your attention to "Kids with a CR.I.S.P. brought to you by Cryptomoms in the following post:
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 06:09:08 PM

Before I post my write-up on "DNotes as A Store of Value" and why Reliable long-term Appreciating Value is an important competitive advantage as a preferred Digital Currency of the Future, I like to draw your attention to "Kids with a CR.I.S.P. brought to you by Cryptomoms in the following post:

Taken from CryptoMoms "Kids with a CR.I.S.P." thread
http://cryptomoms.com/forum/cryptomoms-com/5/kids-with-a-cr-i-s-p/530/msg2180;boardseen#new

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:42:44 PM

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/ Take a look at the 180 days results.  A steady increase in value.  No pumps & dump playing with the coin.  A solid, and active development team who believes in their product and has a long range plan on being THE cryptocurrency.  No pricing based on hype. Did I miss anything important?

Uhm is there something "special" about this coin ? Could not find anything interesting in the first posting.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:11:00 PM

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/ Take a look at the 180 days results.  A steady increase in value.  No pumps & dump playing with the coin.  A solid, and active development team who believes in their product and has a long range plan on being THE cryptocurrency.  No pricing based on hype. Did I miss anything important?

Uhm is there something "special" about this coin ? Could not find anything interesting in the first posting.

Very well said with just the right amount of emphasis on "being THE cryptocurrency".   Wink

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 01:35:27 AM

Taken from CryptoMoms "Kids with a CR.I.S.P." thread
http://cryptomoms.com/forum/cryptomoms-com/5/kids-with-a-cr-i-s-p/530/msg2180;boardseen#new

Continuing from where the last post left off.

marcuslong
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:47:33 AM

So I ordered my GAW miner on Monday.  I decided on the Fury scrypt miner.  Advertised +1.3 Mh/s on 35 ways of power.  I requested 2 day shipping, and I received the unit today.  It took me 30 minutes to set up, most of which was just finding a driver for it.  Loaded cgminer and aimed it a Charity pool.  After about 10 minutes it was mining at the advertised rate.  I am actually getting 1.7 Mh/s as of now.  I am super happy with my purchase and would highly recommend to anyone looking to start mining save the wear and tear on your computer and get this miner for less than $50.
Micrux

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:44:53 AM

So I ordered my GAW miner on Monday.  I decided on the Fury scrypt miner.  Advertised +1.3 Mh/s on 35 ways of power.  I requested 2 day shipping, and I received the unit today.  It took me 30 minutes to set up, most of which was just finding a driver for it.  Loaded cgminer and aimed it a Charity pool.  After about 10 minutes it was mining at the advertised rate.  I am actually getting 1.7 Mh/s as of now.  I am super happy with my purchase and would highly recommend to anyone looking to start mining save the wear and tear on your computer and get this miner for less than $50.

Great to hear it. I hop on there every once and a while now that I got the new War Machine running. 

Continuation of the story from previous posts.
They honored the RMA, and sent me out the replacement overnight when I called looking for an update. On top of that, they have set me up with a hosted unit free of charge for the amount of time I lost mining from when the unit failed up until delivery of replacement.

Honestly, GAW is one of the few companies in the business that look to do the right thing for the customers...  It's a rare quality in this business.
marcuslong
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:20:24 AM

I plan to slowly build a nice little asic farm for myself. Thank you for your insight.

Great to hear it. I hop on there every once and a while now that I got the new War Machine running. 

Continuation of the story from previous posts.
They honored the RMA, and sent me out the replacement overnight when I called looking for an update. On top of that, they have set me up with a hosted unit free of charge for the amount of time I lost mining from when the unit failed up until delivery of replacement.

Honestly, GAW is one of the few companies in the business that look to do the right thing for the customers...  It's a rare quality in this business.
runhuayi

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

Crypto

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:25:25 AM

On the site:To ensure the best future for DNotes, our development team will remain focused, swift and agile in the relentless pursuit of technology changes and bring you the best as they become available. The development team is currently working on mobile application integration and development.

The mobile application integration and development what time is available and other app what time is availble!¬?

Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN  !!! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0)钱包地址:Vuq19KLsjvU21Z7MaEBj44KN5m5YcggcQG
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:37:40 PM

On the site:To ensure the best future for DNotes, our development team will remain focused, swift and agile in the relentless pursuit of technology changes and bring you the best as they become available. The development team is currently working on mobile application integration and development.

The mobile application integration and development what time is available and other app what time is availble!¬?

As mentioned a number of times previously, DNotes is taking a different path as compared to our industry peers. Our industry is moving at the speed of light resulting in a chaotic environment, with damaging consequences as seen in the destruction and death of many coins. Sadly, many more may not survive for long, causing a lot of investors to lose hope and investment.

From our prospective pre-announcing projects and releasing development schedules are among the biggest downfalls.  Announcing concepts to pump up coin’s value is even worse and that is not uncommon in our space. Consequently, we have a very strict policy of not disclosing project details and development schedule. DNotes is for long term investors who share our visions and appreciate the execution of our strategic plans; always measured, well timed and carefully executed.

Having said that, we can share with you that mobile application integration, merchant payment processing and quite a few more are on our project development list. We have a highly qualified and very active development team.
KevinBlevins

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:54:03 PM

Sounds like a healthy dose of practicality.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:11:11 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 12:53:20 AM by Dyna

Sounds like a healthy dose of practicality.

Thanks.  We must remain disciplined, doing things that are strategically smart and timely; not just to create excitement and get the value of DNotes up. The dynamics of our industry are changing rapidly. The next wave of investors will include many professionals with high net worth. They take time to study and observe real accomplishments, before investing. Many will prefer to invest in opportunities with strong fundamentals to justify significant long term appreciation. One day this investor group will out number day traders.

The next shift to watch for is the flood of new players, who are better financed and highly skilled in their area of focus. Many will be investing in infrastructure or the industry ecosystem. There will be many more structured as crypto share companies with shares traded on exchanges just like DNotes as a digital currency. Investors should do their research and be able to tell the difference between a digital currency and a crypto share company. There will also be hybrids making it even more confusing.

Creating a digital currency is easy, perhaps too easy. That is why we have new coins added everyday the last few months. This will be drastically reduced before long. The cost of entry will shoot up to the point that only the well financed can participate in future offerings. Many of the current coins that counted on new “innovations” concepts such POS, X11 ….. X..?, and over-played anonymity will run out of new theme to create the need for excitement to stay alive.

Building a trustworthy, stable digital currency with reliable long term appreciation is massively difficult. No digital currency has successfully done it. DNotes has been doing a relatively good job so far. But six months is not a reliable track record for serious investors to bank on. However, DNotes is positioned to be that currency. We have a long way to go and a lot of hard work in front of us.  
ASchmitt

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:46:05 PM

Greetings all. I was recommended to DNotes and this forum by a friend. I wasn't able to read everything yet but it looks really exciting. I hope you don't mind but I'm sure I will have a couple questions once I'm done getting caught up.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:09:14 PM

Hey Dnotes.

Just checking in letting you know I mined from the beginning and still hold every single note i mined.

Slow and steady wins the race. Keep up the good work!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:11:04 PM

Greetings all. I was recommended to DNotes and this forum by a friend. I wasn't able to read everything yet but it looks really exciting. I hope you don't mind but I'm sure I will have a couple questions once I'm done getting caught up.

Thanks for visiting us. This is a very helpful and friendly community. Please feel free to ask questions. We will try our best to get you the answer as promptly as we can.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 10:03:29 PM

Hey Dnotes.

Just checking in letting you know I mined from the beginning and still hold every single note i mined.

Slow and steady wins the race. Keep up the good work!

Thanks CryptoJohn, glad you stopped by! You're absolutely right, slow and steady. Thanks

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:59:40 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 02:40:49 AM by Dyna

Understanding the functions of money and why a digital currency like DNotes must position itself to meet and exceed the full performance of all those functions is of paramount importance. It is precisely because neither Bitcoin nor any other cryptocurrencies are effectively meeting the full functions of money that caused widespread skepticism and outright opposition and ban against Bitcoin and digital currency.

DNotes as a Unit of Account:

Now that DNotes is traded on five exchanges, it is easy to agree that it has met the function of “Unit of Account” A market value for DNotes has been established, such that under normal conditions in an orderly exchange, a willing buyer and a willing seller can exchange DNotes for Bitcoin at a certain price range between the “ask” and the “bid” price. As a rule, the greater the liquidity, the closer the trading range will be. I would rank our current liquidity as “fair”, meaning that we still have a lot of work to do. As DNotes becomes more widely available, and actively used as a medium of exchange for goods and services, its liquidity will greatly improve.

We can agree that any cryptocurrency that is listed on at least one exchange meets the Unit of Account function. Should it be de-listed by all the exchanges, the value could be zero, rendering all other functions to be moot.

(Stay tuned for DNotes as a Store of Value.)
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:03:22 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 03:30:04 PM by Dyna

Before I make my next post on "DNotes as A Store of Value" I invite you to revisit a previous write-up:

Re: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - LAUNCHED!!! - Cryptocurrency of the Future
April 20, 2014, 04:19:48 PM

Like most of you I have a day job, but mine is seasonal with flexible hours. I have a choice. I can choose to work 12 hours a day or 14 hours a day as long as I can get the job done. My wife told me once. “Honey, don’t work too hard, just get the job done.” The problem is, she sets very high standard and expects a lot. I hinted in one of my posts at Cryptomoms that the creators of Dnotes and Cryptomoms are old school farm boys from the Midwest. That is a true statement.  This is the same group that started Smokeys Daylily Gardens with just a pair of shoe strings from a pair of worn out old shoes 7 years ago.  You know what I mean. They started from nothing but a commitment to be the best in class one day. If they are not already there, they are getting very close.   Check it out: http://www.smokeysdaylilygardens.com. They are one of the largest daylily growers in the world. And if you like the website, guess. You are right, same developer.

If you don’t set a goal as to where you want to be, it shouldn’t matter where you ended up. You may wish that you ended up in a better place. But “wish” and “hope” for a favorable outcome is dependent on good luck. From my own experience, it is not dependable and doesn’t happen that often. However, if you plan to be the best in class, you have a much improved chance of getting very close to what you are shooting for. At least, if you missed the target, you know. May be, try a little harder the next time around. Don’t kid yourself. It takes a lot of hard work to get there. Coupled with a commitment not to take short cuts, it takes a lot longer to get there, unless you are lucky, of which you cannot count on.

DNotes plan to be the best in class one day. That is a very ambitious goal. Well, if that is not our goal, then how can we consistently brand DNotes as the “Digital currency of the future with lasting value?” Yes, that is absolutely DNotes’ ultimate goal. To achieve that goal it takes a lot of hard work, much patience and relentless resolves. By design, DNotes is a long tern value currency. It is perhaps the worst candidate as a speculative trading currency. It is not programmed to go to the moon and instantly come crushing back down.

In order to be the digital currency of the future, that currency must meet the three most important criteria.

First, it must be traded on all major exchanges and recognized by most analysts as a value currency with long term appreciation. There must be strong fundamentals to support its value and growth projections.  Typically, the long term trend reflects a higher high and a higher low.

Second as a store of value. At a minimum, its value or purchasing power must be able to keep up with the rate of inflation. As an example, if it costs 300 DNotes or US$2.99 to purchase a gallon of milk today and the price of milk went up to US$3.99 next year, the same 300 DNotes must be able to purchase that gallon of milk. That being case, this is a reliable currency, in regards to store of value. Now, if it only cost 250 Notes, it means that DNotes was either under valued a year ago or that it has high appreciation value.

Three, being a medium of exchange for goods and services in conducting global commerce.  Until there is a digital currency that can meet this demanding criteria, it is my humble opinion that digital currency will not become main stream in global commerce. On the other, if one or more crypto currencies meet this demanding standard, the total global transactional value will be in the trillions of dollars. Unfortunately, our industry has failed to meet this requirement miserably. Whether you consider it individually or as a group, the value of crypto currencies today is chaotic and unreliable. At a more appropriate time DNotes will attempt to sign up merchant accounts to use DNotes for the purchase of their goods and services. However, until DNotes is sufficiently established and accepted as a trustworthy, stable, and reliable currency with appreciating value, do not expect an all out campaign  from DNotes to sign up merchant accounts. In other words, it is not yet ready for "Prime Time."

In conclusion, as a consequence of our low priority to drive up the price of DNotes, expect DNotes to remain under valued, while solid asset value is being created for its stake holder as more revenue generating properties like Cryptomoms are added to its portfolio. DNotes will work closely with Cryptomoms to significantly increase women’s participation in the crypto currency world overwhelmingly dominated by man. Cryptomoms will be promoted as a currency neutral site with a bias towards DNotes. Inherently that will always be the case, as the facts remain that whether you are an individual, a company or a country you always have the tendency to promote and protect your self interest before others. Being currency neutral, everyone is welcome at Cryptomoms and encouraged to participate in its forum, use it as a resource center, and respectfully promote their products and services.  It is a global community center managed by a team of highly skilled professional women with dedicated support from men. Reaching out to the entire industry, Cryptomoms will relentlessly seek to build a culture of mutual respect and cooperation in its core mission to increase women’s participation in the crypto currency space. It will use this as a platform to promote the best interest of the industry with the ultimate common goal of crypto currencies being accepted as the currency of choice in conducting global commerce.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: