Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

Guys I love this project but you have many competitors, I would like to know your advantage! Wink

many competitors? are you sure?
Please can you link or name some of this competitors?

I was for long time looking for project like atlantico, i had even open a thread about this and i have 0 replies...
Yes, I think as of now ATLANTICO has no other competitors. But your concern is the advantage of Atlantico in other competitors when they arises. I think, aside from the features and good running system,  Atlantico will have more developments to compete with other company.
We should not worry about the atlantico network if it has a similar project about health. we must trust the atlantico because we know this project is good and nothing like that we should not worry. because we know the atlantico network in the future and will succeed.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:10:11 PM

This project is very innovative in a way that the usual way that medical services took away money from patients because of high transaction fees is now being returned to them in form of discounts.
thats reality happen in a medical industry that's why atlantico want to change the old process or style for being corrupt of another hospital or a doctor this the way to make safe and fair enough from all people.

Atlantico network is the solution to eliminate those third-party charges while offering much cheaper price for any medical goods and services, the platform will also increase the traffic for medical centers, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies so everyone involve on Atlantico network will have a great benefits.
thats correct all reliable source and positive process is on the atlantico,atlantico are going to change all negative negotiate for a better future in medical services.
I think many investors will be attracted to this project , it's a kind of project that when someone invested through it ,his investment will be successful and worth it especially to those people who is in really need of medical assistance.
Well that is definitely going to happen because atlantico network is a project that is willing to help other people especially those who are in need of medical services and assistance. Atlantico network will attract many investors I am safely sure of that.
we know that only one goal of the atlantico network is to help people. so let us encourage our friends and explain them better so they can understand that the project can greatly help their health. so do not worry about it because we know that this project will succeed.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

What kind of medical services does this project have? What are the main objectives of this project? I found this project very beneficial in the medical field so much support and interest to participate. This project is very promising, I will keep track of this project for a while

To make it simple the Atlantico network will be the bridge that connects patients, doctors, medical centers, pharmaceutical and insurance companies into one platform. everyone will benefits on Atlantico network for example patients will have an easy access to any goods and medical services in much cheaper price while increasing the traffic to this medical centers, doctors and insurance companies.
Yes, it is beneficial to all participants. If you're just an ordinary person you'll  experience poor quality health care, only rich people receive quality services and proper treatment from medical providers. ATLANTICO is the solution for this kind of problem. If you're not well off and want to experience low cost quality services,  you should support this project.
Yes that is right and AtlantICO team will stop that kind of rotten system here in our world by using their platform all of us will experience a much better and equally medical services no matter what status of life that we have and that is one of the big reason why I supported this ICO for a big change.
Right, because this project is designed to help different kinds of people and deliver the best Medical and Pharmaceutical services worldwide. It means all people will benefit from this platform.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

Guys I love this project but you have many competitors, I would like to know your advantage! Wink

many competitors? are you sure?
Please can you link or name some of this competitors?

I was for long time looking for project like atlantico, i had even open a thread about this and i have 0 replies...
Yes, I think as of now ATLANTICO has no other competitors. But your concern is the advantage of Atlantico in other competitors when they arises. I think, aside from the features and good running system,  Atlantico will have more developments to compete with other company.
We should not worry about the atlantico network if it has a similar project about health. we must trust the atlantico because we know this project is good and nothing like that we should not worry. because we know the atlantico network in the future and will succeed.
Right, because it has a unique feature that can not be compensated by others. And its founder has a big heart that is designed to help many people, it will be successful because of its intent to help people and Healthcare industry.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market!
Yes you are right with that and I really hope right now the ongoing pre-sale will reach the soft cap because I really believe on this ICO but right now we have to help the team for more attraction and marketing about their projects that is why we just continue to help each other to spread here in our world how amazing this ICO is.
so we work together to make the project easier to succeed. and to be known in all countries because more people can help the atlantico network because of their good service and good system.

This project is going to be huge success nice! bring citizens to associate their financial resources specially their health.
I agree with what you say Smiley but how do we remember the person investing in the atlantico network if their mind is confused about the crypto currency. ? I told a lot of my friends but they did not believe it. what should I explain. ?
I think they should first know more about crypto currency, its capabilities in the future. Show them proof that many countries  are using crypto for transactions and eventually it will be use all over the world. If in doubt with the status of crypto in the market, make them assure that the market will surely recovered, due to increasing numbers of crypto users. This is the best time to take advantage to have an investment with crypto while the tokens are cheap.  ATLANTICO is a safe investment, because it has a strong and stable team and their project is a great idea that will attract many users.
People with little knowledge about crypto currency becomes in doubt because of scammers that used crypto and sudden drop of market. It's good to know that many countries are now using crypto and the market is recovering, these can help to get people's trust and invest in crypto. They should know safety tips to avoid being scammed. I am also supporting ATLANTICO, it will be successful.
Yes that is really true that people before going and being part of atlantico network should have basic and fundamental knowledge about cryptocurrency to avoid being scam by those people who are into taking advantage to other.
Especially nowadays, that there are many people who knows much about blockchain technoloy and crytocurrency. We need to be careful because some of them have stolen tokens through a scam.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:35:16 PM

I can find out what benefits are available on this platform. and what are the cases of illnesses contained herein. Do you also serve cancer, pregnant, lame and others?
Here are some of the benefits of paticipants for being part of ATLANTICO:

Medical Centers, Manufacturer,  Wholesaler, Pharmacy - will increase their sales due to increase of their patients and clients.
These four  participants will work together, which also increase their sales.
Manufacturer's possibility to increase their production to supply hospitals and wholesalers.
Wholesaler and hospitals can buy cheaper medicine from the manufacturer.
Hospitals will receive proper payment from insurance company and will also receive bonus token for providing quality services. 
Pharmacy can buy cheaper medicine from wholesaler and logistic cooperation with hospitals, pharmaceuticals, and insurance company.

Doctors - increase of patients, will receive proper payment from insurance company, will receive bonus token for providing quality service.

Insurance Company - it will Prevent hospitals and doctors from making false claims, thus decrease their loss and increase in their profit.

Patients - the receiver of quality services and goods in reasonable price and in convenience. Will also receive bonus token for using the platform

Yes, there are different types of doctors and medical specialialists listed in ATLANTICO.
Very interesting and informative reply! It really makes sense that atlantico network can change all the poor medical services and the health care system and make it a better one and will give an equal opportunity to all the people who are in need of medical services.
I'm happy to share with you the information and benefits we can get with ATLANTICO and on the other hand as a supporters of this project we need to know all the information regarding to this project to have an assurance that this project is worthy and will succeed.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:53:26 PM

The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market!
Yes you are right with that and I really hope right now the ongoing pre-sale will reach the soft cap because I really believe on this ICO but right now we have to help the team for more attraction and marketing about their projects that is why we just continue to help each other to spread here in our world how amazing this ICO is.
so we work together to make the project easier to succeed. and to be known in all countries because more people can help the atlantico network because of their good service and good system.

This project is going to be huge success nice! bring citizens to associate their financial resources specially their health.
I agree with what you say Smiley but how do we remember the person investing in the atlantico network if their mind is confused about the crypto currency. ? I told a lot of my friends but they did not believe it. what should I explain. ?
I think they should first know more about crypto currency, its capabilities in the future. Show them proof that many countries  are using crypto for transactions and eventually it will be use all over the world. If in doubt with the status of crypto in the market, make them assure that the market will surely recovered, due to increasing numbers of crypto users. This is the best time to take advantage to have an investment with crypto while the tokens are cheap.  ATLANTICO is a safe investment, because it has a strong and stable team and their project is a great idea that will attract many users.
People with little knowledge about crypto currency becomes in doubt because of scammers that used crypto and sudden drop of market. It's good to know that many countries are now using crypto and the market is recovering, these can help to get people's trust and invest in crypto. They should know safety tips to avoid being scammed. I am also supporting ATLANTICO, it will be successful.
Yes you are right with that. That is why we need to learn everything not only all about cryptocurrency but also how we will be secured for all scams and hacks out there. If all the people are will always be careful and know what that they are doing for sure there will be no more scam at all.
It is also a good idea to be careful always to our actions in order to avoid these kinds of situations, to lose the tokens because of our negligence. It is often as robbing a person when doing things that are not safe. So let's take care of the ATLANTICO token when we hold them  Grin
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:26:27 AM

The poor quality of health services has a negative impact on health indicators in all countries of the world. According to studies by the Organization for economic cooperation and development, the World Health Organization and the World Bank, poor quality of health services hamper progress in improving the health of people around the world at different income levels.

The most common phenomena that today patients all over the world have to face are the following:

✔wrong diagnosis;

✔erroneous prescription of certain medications;

✔conducting unnecessary or inappropriate treatment;

✔use of weak material and technical base;

✔application of outdated treatment methods;

✔lack of necessary experience and training of medical personnel.

In order to eliminate most of these problems and improve the quality of medical services in general,  AtlantICO Network platform will unite all participants of the medical services market in one place. On the platform, each patient will be able to assess a particular medical center, recommend or not recommend a particular doctor, to assess the quality of the services he received or the medicines used. Based on patient feedback, other users of the platform will be able to draw appropriate conclusions: patients about which clinics and medicines to choose, and medical centers – about how to improve their services.

More information about what problems of medicine can solve  AtlantICO Network platform - on the official website of our project https://www.atlantico-network.io

I think this is the reason why they use Blockchain Technology for this platform. Decentralization makes this platform more effective because everyone who is connected to the ATLANTICO NETWORK platform can view everything on it. This will enable the users to assess goods and services through patients feedback that can help in the improvement of the said goods and services which may result in high quality at a lower price.
Now that Atlantico network is made it will absolutely give a big impact to the medical system of each and every country in the world because it will resolve all the lapses that has been practicing for the past years and will improve the medical services in every country all over the globe.
Yes because of the amazing projects of AtlantICO team our medical services all over the world will be more effective and efficient. Right now AtlantICO team are doing the best they can just to make sure the success of their projects so they can provide amazing services to all of us.
These are the mispractices that our medical system are doing and we are experiencing. And now that atlantico network is made it will definitely make a big impact to our medical services.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:28:55 AM

The poor quality of health services has a negative impact on health indicators in all countries of the world. According to studies by the Organization for economic cooperation and development, the World Health Organization and the World Bank, poor quality of health services hamper progress in improving the health of people around the world at different income levels.

The most common phenomena that today patients all over the world have to face are the following:

✔wrong diagnosis;

In order to eliminate most of these problems and improve the quality of medical services in general,  AtlantICO Network platform will unite all participants of the medical services market in one place. On the platform, each patient will be able to assess a particular medical center, recommend or not recommend a particular doctor, to assess the quality of the services he received or the medicines used. Based on patient feedback, other users of the platform will be able to draw appropriate conclusions: patients about which clinics and medicines to choose, and medical centers – about how to improve their services.

More information about what problems of medicine can solve  AtlantICO Network platform - on the official website of our project https://www.atlantico-network.io

I think this is the reason why they use Blockchain Technology for this platform. Decentralization makes this platform more effective because everyone who is connected to the ATLANTICO NETWORK platform can view everything on it. This will enable the users to assess goods and services through patients feedback that can help in the improvement of the said goods and services which may result in high quality at a lower price.
Now that Atlantico network is made it will absolutely give a big impact to the medical system of each and every country in the world because it will resolve all the lapses that has been practicing for the past years and will improve the medical services in every country all over the globe.
Yes because of the amazing projects of AtlantICO team our medical services all over the world will be more effective and efficient. Right now AtlantICO team are doing the best they can just to make sure the success of their projects so they can provide amazing services to all of us.
These are the mispractices that our medical system are doing and we are experiencing. And now that atlantico network is made it will definitely make a big impact to our medical services.

Yes, still we are facing many problem with the medical activities because some countries don't have proper medication facility available but through App at least these people can give some medication in order to be helpful.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:29:27 AM

Yes that is really true that people before going and being part of atlantico network should have basic and fundamental knowledge about cryptocurrency to avoid being scam by those people who are into taking advantage to other.
Especially nowadays, that there are many people who knows much about blockchain technoloy and crytocurrency. We need to be careful because some of them have stolen tokens through a scam.
That is true that nowadays people who are entering the world of crypto needs to be more observant and wiser for them to avoid being fraud or scammed.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:32:25 AM

Competitions are everywhere in different industry, the important thing is how will a platform provide a solution to real-life problems and that is the main goal of Atlantico network. I think one of the advantage of this project is the partnership in medical fields all over world so people can use the platform wherever they are.
For me it is healthy competition as long as everyone out there like this ICO are the goals to provide a better service for all the people here in our world I will support each and everyone of them. That is why the first time I saw this ICO I didn't hesitate to support it because their projects are really good!
That is true and I totally agreed to what you have said! And based on my own opinion atlantico network is so far in terms of achieving success due to the fact that it has lot of unique features that attracts the interest of people.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:35:04 AM

✔wrong diagnosis;

Yes, still we are facing many problem with the medical activities because some countries don't have proper medication facility available but through App at least these people can give some medication in order to be helpful.
It is good and great to see that atlantico networks is willing to eradicate wrong practices in the medical industry. It will be beneficial to all of the people because it will make medical system great once again.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:08:29 AM

✔wrong diagnosis;

It is good and great to see that atlantico networks is willing to eradicate wrong practices in the medical industry. It will be beneficial to all of the people because it will make medical system great once again.
Atlantico is an amazing project that will resolve poor quality health care. Transparency using block chain is a big help in case of negligence and malpractice. Member's rates and reviews are important to evaluate provider's performance, like provision of quality care, cost effectiveness, and those who needs improvements.
GeneralC1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

✔wrong diagnosis;

Atlantico is an amazing project that will resolve poor quality health care. Transparency using block chain is a big help in case of negligence and malpractice. Member's rates and reviews are important to evaluate provider's performance, like provision of quality care, cost effectiveness, and those who needs improvements.
A career with a mission is meaningful. If it can be done smoothly, it will solve the people’s livelihood problem.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:31:47 AM

Again, a few words about the professional team of AtlantICO Network project! All members of our team are versatile individuals and specialists in different areas of activity.

But there are qualities that unite them into a single whole – a high level of professionalism, the ability to achieve their goals and the desire to bring the medical and pharmaceutical industry to a new level of quality!

We continue to represent you our team in person, and today we want to introduce you to a person who is responsible for PR and marketing of the AtlantICO Network project – Toni Karakutev.

Toni is a produccer. He graduated from the Bulgarian-Danish College, Veliko Tarnovo University. Toni has worked on many projects, including Pod prikritie, Amnesia, Costa de maresme road.

If you have questions about  AtlantICO Network project to Toni, you can leave them in the comments below or contact him on LinkedIn https://bg.linkedin.com/in/toni-karakutev-b5960443!

Wow! This is really great another amazing person for AtlantICO team right now more and more amazing peoples are joining AtlantICO network team because of the goal to provide the best solution for medical and pharmaceutical industry in order for all of us will experience or recieve the medical services that we deserve.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

AtlantICO Network platform will be able to fully function only if it is widely used by all participants of the medical sector – patients, doctors, medical institutions, insurance companies, pharmacy chains, wholesale companies selling pharmaceutical products, as well as manufacturers of pharmaceutical products. In order to attract them, the platform must provide users with a decentralized software solution through which they can establish secure and transparent relationships.

That’s why we have developed our mobile investment blockchain platform in such a way that its participants can freely interact with each other, as well as with the goods and services available on the platform. Thus, we will be able to completely change the previously familiar principle of interaction of all participants in the medical sphere, making their connections more valuable and effective. More information about the project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

The AtlantICO application performs a wide range of tasks. I liked its functionality. Convenient and fast
This made me amazed wherein all medical assistance needed will be available in one app. This could make them all easier to people involved.

can I just ask these apps for any cellphone unit? it would be possible for everyone to use it and the more it will be easier to consult with hospitals. This project is a great highlight. good job in keeping it out the good work.
I think yes! This app can be installed and use in both android and ios. Pretty sure, devs considered all types of phone for them to be used by everyone.
Quite right! On the site, there are buttons to download from Google Play and App Store. Therefore, you can install on Android and IOS.
That is one of the best quality that atlantico comprises! It will going to function widely together with all the medical professional and also pharmaceutical practitioners to help those people to have a better medical service.
I really agree with this one and right now I am really sure this ICO will be successful in the future and that is for sure because that amazing ideas to provide a solution for medical and pharmaceutical industry many people wants it to that is why a lot of people gonna support this ICO. Goodluck to all of us.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

I'm really hype up about this new blockchain base health care financial sulotion platform, they plan on building an ecosystem for those who care about the betterment of human lives through ongoing medical healthcare innovations this is really huge step not just for  health care industry but also for mankind. Goodluck Team Atlantico!   Wink
True enough  that there are people also thinking about the health of each and everyone. This project really has a big impact most especially who loves and care on their health.
That is really true that many people are still into having a good health due to the bad happenings in the world. They are so conscious and aware about their health and medical aspect that makes atlantico very relevant for those kind of people.
For sure everyone are always conscious about their health because we know how important our health to all of us and we have to prioritize it and that is one of the big reason why this ICO are gonna be so successful because a lot of people will gonna support their projects. Goodluck to all of us.
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

What kind of medical services does this project have? What are the main objectives of this project? I found this project very beneficial in the medical field so much support and interest to participate. This project is very promising, I will keep track of this project for a while

To make it simple the Atlantico network will be the bridge that connects patients, doctors, medical centers, pharmaceutical and insurance companies into one platform. everyone will benefits on Atlantico network for example patients will have an easy access to any goods and medical services in much cheaper price while increasing the traffic to this medical centers, doctors and insurance companies.
I agree! Atlantico is a project that gives all users of the world a fair and transparent way. Demand for the project has many partners around the world. What does the project use to attract partners and users to participate in the platform?
Atlantico network serves as the bridge or the middle man for the medical professionals and practitioners and to the people who are in need of medical assistance and services.
they are very good at thinking so it will not be difficult for other countries to contact this project. they themselves are making the way to get to know their platform.

Bambam187

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:07:30 PM

The main idea of the ATLANTICO network project is to create a remote and safe way for participants in the medical and pharmaceutical markets. This market is too large and requires control and order.
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:25:10 PM

The main idea of the ATLANTICO network project is to create a remote and safe way for participants in the medical and pharmaceutical markets. This market is too large and requires control and order.
because of the delusion of this project, it should not be as simple as the steps they should take, especially as if they would form a team in each country. it is better to get to know this project first before making such steps for the project. this project is so wonderful that it would not be fun.

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: