Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:43:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:41:28 AM

Woa.... that's great with what you present. But how do you prevent a user from creating multiple accounts? Can you explain it to me?
Using multiple account? For what reason?  I think there is no reason to make multiple account to have an advantage or to cheat in this platform.
I think atlantico will find ways to prevent this such as Total security using person's email account and sending some valid identification , just to prevent this. But I believed that atlantico is well systemitized so no need to worry.
I think users should not make multiple account, because patients can receive bonus token for using the platform so if the person makes multiple account, transactions are dustributed in other account, unlike when you're just using 1 account,  you can easily get bonus token for frequest use of the platform.
actually atlantico are not responsible to search or to know who have multi account devs of the forum are responsible they have a forum for that problem and you can talk there regarding that problem atlantico  given more bonus and benefits that make it sure all is satisfy for their services.
KYC should be implemented on every project so it will limit the account of a user. if you found out someone then report it to admin they will make an investigation about it make sure you have to support evidence so you would not look like an envied person.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:51:28 AM

Will be interesting to follow this project to see its development. In two words, why should we invest in your project
Yes it is really interesting and I am sure that you had made the right decision to watch this project and you will not regret that decision because AtlantICO network team are the best and will make sure that their platform will provide an amazing solution for the medical and pharmaceutical industry.
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:24:47 AM

This project is very innovative in a way that the usual way that medical services took away money from patients because of high transaction fees is now being returned to them in form of discounts.
thats reality happen in a medical industry that's why atlantico want to change the old process or style for being corrupt of another hospital or a doctor this the way to make safe and fair enough from all people.

Atlantico network is the solution to eliminate those third-party charges while offering much cheaper price for any medical goods and services, the platform will also increase the traffic for medical centers, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies so everyone involve on Atlantico network will have a great benefits.
thats correct all reliable source and positive process is on the atlantico,atlantico are going to change all negative negotiate for a better future in medical services.
  atlantico project can change our beliefs in medical industry, cause we know that there are some corrupts that using the medical needs of the people just for theyre personal use. This project can give a lots of help  in terms pf medical and pharmaceutical needs of people.

Medicine can become another with Atlantico! I think that's exactly what we are missing now. The project team is working on its product very intensively, and this is a good indicator with a negative attitude in the market

ATLANTICO's platform is supported by an experienced team, various indicators already exist for conducting medical and pharmaceutical development. what's amazing about this platform is that there is already support from the minister of health and various health institutions. there is rarely a platform supported by government agencies.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:30:19 AM

Woa.... that's great with what you present. But how do you prevent a user from creating multiple accounts? Can you explain it to me?
Using multiple account? For what reason?  I think there is no reason to make multiple account to have an advantage or to cheat in this platform.
I think atlantico will find ways to prevent this such as Total security using person's email account and sending some valid identification , just to prevent this. But I believed that atlantico is well systemitized so no need to worry.
Ofcourse the answer to that is KYC if you really want to prevent people making multiple accounts and also fake identities but right now for sure AtlantICO team really knows that. They are more professionals than to us so let them do their works and right now we have just to wait and support them.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:31:27 AM

Will be interesting to follow this project to see its development. In two words, why should we invest in your project
Yes it is really interesting and I am sure that you had made the right decision to watch this project and you will not regret that decision because AtlantICO network team are the best and will make sure that their platform will provide an amazing solution for the medical and pharmaceutical industry.
you should try to read about the project here atlantico-network.io The poor quality of health services has a negative impact on health indicators in all countries of the world that why atlantico create to change the negative and poor quality in the health services around the world atlantico want to take advantage and change what government and people thinking.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:34:33 AM

This project is very innovative in a way that the usual way that medical services took away money from patients because of high transaction fees is now being returned to them in form of discounts.
thats reality happen in a medical industry that's why atlantico want to change the old process or style for being corrupt of another hospital or a doctor this the way to make safe and fair enough from all people.

Atlantico network is the solution to eliminate those third-party charges while offering much cheaper price for any medical goods and services, the platform will also increase the traffic for medical centers, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies so everyone involve on Atlantico network will have a great benefits.
thats correct all reliable source and positive process is on the atlantico,atlantico are going to change all negative negotiate for a better future in medical services.
  atlantico project can change our beliefs in medical industry, cause we know that there are some corrupts that using the medical needs of the people just for theyre personal use. This project can give a lots of help  in terms pf medical and pharmaceutical needs of people.

Medicine can become another with Atlantico! I think that's exactly what we are missing now. The project team is working on its product very intensively, and this is a good indicator with a negative attitude in the market

ATLANTICO's platform is supported by an experienced team, various indicators already exist for conducting medical and pharmaceutical development. what's amazing about this platform is that there is already support from the minister of health and various health institutions. there is rarely a platform supported by government agencies.
Atlantico Network makes it fair for both side patient and medical services both are satisfied. they will guarantee a medical service that patient needed with a good quality service and pharmacy.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

The main idea of the ATLANTICO network project is to create a remote and safe way for participants in the medical and pharmaceutical markets. This market is too large and requires control and order.
yes, it is too large it also targets to work worldwide, I think the Team Atlantico Network is aware that they will manage to work on it soon. targeting worldwide project is not easy to let see how things work first we have to wait on their roadmap.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

Invest or not, it's up to you to decide. Study the site and White Paper. I just advise you to start using the ATLANTICO app.
just read some info in this forum or on telegram channel you might get some ideas from others information. that's correct you can read their whitepaper to get the main point of this project.
You should invest in ATLANTICO, because of its:
1. Profitability
2. Team

Actually there are plenty of words to use why you should invest in this platform, but you only want two so for me its the project's profitability and the team.
The platform is a great idea of delivering quality services and goods,  that a patient can afford, so it will surely attract many users. More users, investor's profit increases. Atlantico's team is strong, experienced, and stable that works hard and will never let this project down.

Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:58:57 AM

The main idea of the ATLANTICO network project is to create a remote and safe way for participants in the medical and pharmaceutical markets. This market is too large and requires control and order.
yes, it is too large it also targets to work worldwide, I think the Team Atlantico Network is aware that they will manage to work on it soon. targeting worldwide project is not easy to let see how things work first we have to wait on their roadmap.
Yes, and I believe Atlantico can manage those things because they are experienced people. Implementation of this platform in the whole world is not easy and will surely takes a long time but I am in high hopes that it will work for all, to experience high quality of medical and pharmaceutical services and goods.

atlantico_network

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:26:36 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 11:45:54 AM by atlantico_network

📌Why is AtlantICO Network project interesting for investment, and what determines its success in the future?

✔ The project is based on a proven successful business model

✔ The project team has already concluded a number of agreements on the practical use of AtlantICO Network platform with a number of pharmaceutical networks and medical clinics around the world

✔ AtlantICO Network project is recommended for use by leading experts from all over the world

✔ The technology on the basis of which AtlantICO Network platform works is patented and has no analogues in the world

You can join AtlantICO Network project by purchasing ATL tokens as a part of the ICO campaign. ATL tokens comply with the Mosaic standard and are utility tokens that help to build a relationship between the platform participants and provide an opportunity to interact with the goods and services presented on the platform.

In the future, ATL tokens will serve as the platform's internal currency, through which its users will be able to receive rewards and dividends and convert them into Fiat money on exchanges if necessary. Read more about AtlantICO Network project on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*-9N6E3xNnBGkkdUkbvn2GA.jpeg

25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

i think this project should focus on how it will be implemented worldwide , we and they should give knowledge to other people how this project will be helpful to everybody . i think this project cannot reach its success without our help , we should help to implement this project for the sake of everybody.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

Maybe this project should focus on how this project will known by others , yes youre right it takes a lot of time . But i guest many investors will attract on this project , it can benefits the both party , the investors and the consumers.

GigTricks
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:51:30 AM

Invest or not, it's up to you to decide. Study the site and White Paper. I just advise you to start using the ATLANTICO app.
just read some info in this forum or on telegram channel you might get some ideas from others information. that's correct you can read their whitepaper to get the main point of this project.
1. Profitability
2. Team

Actually there are plenty of words to use why you should invest in this platform, but you only want two so for me its the project's profitability and the team.
The platform is a great idea of delivering quality services and goods,  that a patient can afford, so it will surely attract many users. More users, investor's profit increases. Atlantico's team is strong, experienced, and stable that works hard and will never let this project down.
I think investors will be attracted to this project . If im an investor i will not be hesitated in investing to this ... Because we all know how people are comitted to medical world so its gonna be worth it to invest.

GigTricks
pogicute1234

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

1. Profitability
2. Team

This will be a great investment to the investors , i think many consumers will be attracted to this project because it was very convinient and helful to the side of investors and to the side of many people. I dont see any reason to be hesitated about this project.
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

It'strue that in todays market it's very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
Yes, the developers are so briliant to come up with this kind of idea. Through ATLANTlCO we can now experience quality care that we can afford and convenient to us.
The founder or the creator of this project was very brilliant , he knows the need of everybody . He creates a project that can help a lot of people , cause we all know the system of medical industry today , by this project it can change the perspective of everybody in terms of medical terms.

GigTricks
123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

The Atlantico project offers its users a completely transparent and honest relationship between medical institutions and patients, quality service for a modest fee. The platform ATLANTICO is the medical and pharmacological services of the future.

Very interesting idea, I think that it is very justified. Atlantico has good support of the community and investors

YEs it was really a great idea , i see the future by this project . In medical world i think its the best offer especially to the investor . Just think that the medical world is in equivalent of human beings , so it will be really great and succesful project of the future.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:45:53 PM

What kind of medical services does this project have? What are the main objectives of this project? I found this project very beneficial in the medical field so much support and interest to participate. This project is very promising, I will keep track of this project for a while

To make it simple the Atlantico network will be the bridge that connects patients, doctors, medical centers, pharmaceutical and insurance companies into one platform. everyone will benefits on Atlantico network for example patients will have an easy access to any goods and medical services in much cheaper price while increasing the traffic to this medical centers, doctors and insurance companies.
Yes, it is beneficial to all participants. If you're just an ordinary person you'll  experience poor quality health care, only rich people receive quality services and proper treatment from medical providers. ATLANTICO is the solution for this kind of problem. If you're not well off and want to experience low cost quality services,  you should support this project.
Yes that is right and AtlantICO team will stop that kind of rotten system here in our world by using their platform all of us will experience a much better and equally medical services no matter what status of life that we have and that is one of the big reason why I supported this ICO for a big change.
i think this project will enter medical worlds in terms of money system. It can change our views in medicals system, it can destroys those corrupts and it can help many people who cannot avail medicines because of  higher rates.... So that the connection between the patients and the doctors will be more convinient .

GigTricks
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

It is good to be heard that ATLANTICO team is also working offline. The team already got partnership to different pharmaceuticals and medical industry align with the concept. ATLANTICO also recommended to use by professionak and experts.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

📌Why is AtlantICO Network project interesting for investment, and what determines its success in the future?

✔ The project team has already concluded a number of agreements on the practical use of AtlantICO Network platform with a number of pharmaceutical networks and medical clinics around the world

✔ AtlantICO Network project is recommended for use by leading experts from all over the world

✔ The technology on the basis of which AtlantICO Network platform works is patented and has no analogues in the world

You can join AtlantICO Network project by purchasing ATL tokens as a part of the ICO campaign. ATL tokens comply with the Mosaic standard and are utility tokens that help to build a relationship between the platform participants and provide an opportunity to interact with the goods and services presented on the platform.

In the future, ATL tokens will serve as the platform's internal currency, through which its users will be able to receive rewards and dividends and convert them into Fiat money on exchanges if necessary. Read more about AtlantICO Network project on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*-9N6E3xNnBGkkdUkbvn2GA.jpeg

Could you show the list of companies with which the agreement was concluded. Or
is it a trade secret? I wonder what countries they are from.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

Could you show the list of companies with which the agreement was concluded. Or
is it a trade secret? I wonder what countries they are from.
yap much better to tell us about that, atleast we have an idea what company are you dealing with, i just want to know also if the who or world health organization is agree with this thank you for an answer.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: