Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:06:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

I believe KYC is an important matter to be implemented on every trading website since everything should be done in legal ways and laundering is very rampant in crypto space nowadays.
Agree with this. Security first. People are aware of this that KYC is that necessary for a certain crypto projects just like here in PrimeXBT. Moreover, I hope more people will have the chance to know and be aware to this trading platform that have a 100x leverage and 0% fees.
Well, you guys must be worried about the KYC. However, they don't need any KYC for the registration afterall so you don't have to worry.
That is good too if the project PrimeXBT does not need KYC in its registration. So, the matter ends here. People should not put their worry in it and bring it the focus into this crypto trading platform.

Well, KYC really can somehow hated with some traders because it can make them worry. This is due to the fact that some always wanted to be more private and data privacy should be also treat.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

PrimeXBT makes the process simple with no KYC and a simple registration process. Zero percent fees with the trading platform grab my attention as whitepapers have all the information.
This aspect is one of the most important in this project because of which many people will enter here as the majority is careful of KYC passing.

KYC is somehow annoying to some users and this is why some would rather choose those exchanges that doesn't requires KYC. On the other side, I think this platform don't have a KYC procedure.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

PrimeXBT makes the process simple with no KYC and a simple registration process. Zero percent fees with the trading platform grab my attention as whitepapers have all the information.
This aspect is one of the most important in this project because of which many people will enter here as the majority is careful of KYC passing.

KYC is somehow annoying to some users and this is why some would rather choose those exchanges that doesn't requires KYC. On the other side, I think this platform don't have a KYC procedure.
Yes, as far as I know there is no KYC verification procedure on this platform. Therefore, this trading platform will be of interest to many users who do not like such checks.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:01:58 PM

Yes. Definitely there is no KYC procedure will be done on this platform and that's one thing good about this trading platform. It does not also require personal informations inorder to be eligible for their main features which is 100x leverages.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:03:33 PM

In my opinion, at least after finished ICO about 2-3 months, we will have enouigh funds to running and develope the platform.
Oh really? Are you sure that the team will completely developed this platform after the ICO ends? I don't think it will be going that way because if we look at now the situation in the market, it is still struggling. Maybe they will wait first the market gets stabilze and see if everything follows.
I agree, firstly, to wait very long when the ICO is officially closed, secondly, it’s not so easy to finish the project, there may be a lot of errors, and this has to be followed very closely.

We cannot tell what will gonna happen in the future, what is important is the team will never give up and will never stop developing this project. I will continue following this one.
It is very good that you are so positive. I am sure that this exchange will be popular because they have more advantages.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

For now the website is still new and fresh if they will be famous or would have thousand of customers they can update some features like KYC.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:11:50 PM

For now the website is still new and fresh if they will be famous or would have thousand of customers they can update some features like KYC.

Yup, that will be a good development in the future, Because other members are abusing some of platforms and features of other exchanges.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

Yes, as far as I know there is no KYC verification procedure on this platform. Therefore, this trading platform will be of interest to many users who do not like such checks.

You are right, but how about those investors who prefered to undergo kyc? For security purposes and also to increase trust from the investors. But it still depends on the preference of each future investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:55:38 PM

Yup, that will be a good development in the future, Because other members are abusing some of platforms and features of other exchanges.
Actually I do heard some stories related with the one your talking about. It is one of the most frequent scenario that I hope the project won't encountered. The project is still on its updating stage and on the process of setting up everything for developments. Hopefully they will posted new updates for the public interest and attentions.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

I believe KYC is an important matter to be implemented on every trading website since everything should be done in legal ways and laundering is very rampant in crypto space nowadays.
Agree with this. Security first. People are aware of this that KYC is that necessary for a certain crypto projects just like here in PrimeXBT. Moreover, I hope more people will have the chance to know and be aware to this trading platform that have a 100x leverage and 0% fees.
Well, you guys must be worried about the KYC. However, they don't need any KYC for the registration afterall so you don't have to worry.
That is good too if the project PrimeXBT does not need KYC in its registration. So, the matter ends here. People should not put their worry in it and bring it the focus into this crypto trading platform.

That's surprising tbh, most of the exchanges these days require a stringent KYC. I'm gonna bet they'll add a KYC requirement sooner or later
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:45:13 PM

That's surprising tbh, most of the exchanges these days require a stringent KYC. I'm gonna bet they'll add a KYC requirement sooner or later
Yeah, I think so mate. Maybe this will be implemented soon. I think devs are still on progress setting things that i necessary for project welfare and success. If they will add KYC soon hopefully this will still possible for all supporters of the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:28:38 PM

If they manage to develop the project and its essential for sure they can focus on that soon once all the needs are done.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:29:15 PM

This project offer us with so many offers as a new project they have proved that their offers are more trustable than any other project.Without KYC it is easy to join for all other country
Yeah if there is a question about Security then KYC must be first attempt should be done by the project.But sometimes KYC not necessary for the project    
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:54:57 PM

Yes i agree,but most projects KYC in the part of registration to present misuses.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:20:01 PM

This project offer us with so many offers as a new project they have proved that their offers are more trustable than any other project.Without KYC it is easy to join for all other country
Yeah if there is a question about Security then KYC must be first attempt should be done by the project.But sometimes KYC not necessary for the project    

Yes the project team will be the first to do it. It is good that the team will focus on the development of the project such as the security, the easy and fast transactions, easy use and others. Focusing on that side will surely bring them into success. Soon everything will come into place.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:45:26 PM

It depends on the country where the exchange operates, some countries don't required any license to start a crypto exchange as long as the exchange don't deal with fiat currencies, however when platform gets popular and big, they will force to implement KYC like others top exchanges.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 11:46:18 PM

Yes, i love this. I really hate KYC, i only like security for exchange account instread of need some information from me for withdraw.
Most exchange do it for large amount of fund so i think it might not be required here some level of security like 2FA might just be ok to protect your account. Problem with KYC is the fact that is has slow response and kill the decentralization we are craving for after all

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:53:09 AM

Most exchange do it for large amount of fund so i think it might not be required here some level of security like 2FA might just be ok to protect your account. Problem with KYC is the fact that is has slow response and kill the decentralization we are craving for after all
THEY DON'T HAAVE A KYC AT ALL SO WHY YOU GUYS KEEP DISCUSSING ABOUT THE KYC LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OBJECT FOR THE DISCUSSION
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:36:21 AM

THEY DON'T HAAVE A KYC AT ALL SO WHY YOU GUYS KEEP DISCUSSING ABOUT THE KYC LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OBJECT FOR THE DISCUSSION

Yup for now, the team focus on their platform, Guys if you want to earn ETH you can join their bounties they big budget for it!

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:43:58 AM

PrimeXBT has more than 3k Followers now on Twitter, It shows how many the supporters now are using the exchange. Can we know how many accounts now has been created on the site admin? plus the active people trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: