Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 972 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Test Cricket Prediction and Discussion Thread [self - mod]  (Read 124882 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Bitcoin577

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 09:27:05 AM

Just to be clear, Babar took captaincy from Sarfaraz and Azhar Ali from ODI/T-20 and Test format, respectively. Pakistan has a habit of changing captains like clothes so i wouldn't be surprise if PCB change their captain again, if Babar fail as a test captain.

Hopefully this time Babar will remain as the captain for some time. Stability is needed at the most important position, but I understand why Sarfraz and Azhar were dropped. A lot of people were comparing Babar with Virat Kohli as far as batting is concerned (although I believe such comparisons make no sense at all). Now if he can do what Virat did with captaincy as well, then it will benefit Pakistan in a big way.
This all is not new we have too many issues in PCB and these happening for very long time mostly teams captain is not selected on merit they have personal likes and dislikes right now Misbah is very key man so he don't like sarfraz just because of this we have too many changes in very quick session and Azhar Ali was never been capable of captaincy he already have few caps under his captaincy this all was bonus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 12:18:05 PM

BCCI announced their complete squad for upcoming Australia tour. Rohit Sharma and Ishant Sharma names are missing due to injuries.

~snip~

This is more or less same squad as last tour except inclusion of Siraj and Shubman Gill. KL Rahul back in the test squad, i still remember his last performance in the last tour  Angry Cry Sad
Team India Test squad: Virat Kohli (Captain), Mayank Agarwal, Prithvi Shaw, KL Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane (vice-captain), Hanuma Vihari, Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha (wicket-keeper), Rishabh Pant (wicket-keeper), Jasprit Bumrah, Mohd. Shami, Umesh Yadav, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, R. Ashwin, Mohd. Siraj

New Updates

BCCI seems confused on Rohit and other players due to injury, they should have wait to finish IPL first to avoid any confusion, or at least disclose the squad one week before the Finals. Anyways here are more changes and update on Indian squad.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/30284064/virat-kohli-play-only-one-test-australia,-rohit-sharma-added-squad

Follow up

Australian Squad against India is out.. couple of youngsters Cameron Green and Will Pucovsk will be part of the squad due to their good performances in Sheffield. Surprisingly Usman Khawaja is not included even in Australia A team, may be he's taking break or got injured.
https://www.cricketaustralia.com.au/media/announcements/australia-test-squad-versus-india/2020-11-12

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 12:36:30 PM

Australian Squad against India is out.. couple of youngsters Cameron Green and Will Pucovsk will be part of the squad due to their good performances in Sheffield. Surprisingly Usman Khawaja is not included even in Australia A team, may be he's taking break or got injured.

Usman Khawaj is currently busy in Sheffield but his form is not good so just because of this Aussie Selectors drop him and bring some new blood in team and sometime back he was in some argument with some officials in ACB just because of this I am feeling his career is already over for Australia.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 01:05:37 PM

I am happy to see Will Pucovski getting selected because he was in tremendous form scoring back to back double centuries against WA and SA and i wish to see him as the openers for Australia along with David Warner and that means Joe Burns will be sitting out, i do not think that Usman Khawaja is injured but he does not have a place in the playing eleven and i am expecting Australia to dominate India in the series.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 03:08:45 PM

I am happy to see Will Pucovski getting selected because he was in tremendous form scoring back to back double centuries against WA and SA and i wish to see him as the openers for Australia along with David Warner and that means Joe Burns will be sitting out, i do not think that Usman Khawaja is injured but he does not have a place in the playing eleven and i am expecting Australia to dominate India in the series.

Usman Khawaj is currently busy in Sheffield but his form is not good so just because of this Aussie Selectors drop him and bring some new blood in team and sometime back he was in some argument with some officials in ACB just because of this I am feeling his career is already over for Australia.

@7788bitcoin True, this Pucovski guy is really talented, he was making his case strongly and caught everyone's attention in the last season as well. @Indymoney Bad form makes more sense in Khawaja's case. Smith and Marnus would take 3rd and 4th spot respectively so its hard for him to get into the Aussie squad, it seems competition is really tough in Australia for batters.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 10:51:51 PM

Like you I was very happy to see that Will Pucovski get picked for the Australian team as he has been in top form and deserved to be picked. My honest opinion with Usman Khawaja is that his test career is almost over as he has been in and out of the team for years now and can't seem to hold his spot in the team once he gets in as poor form lets him down in test matches. I think Australia now has one of the best batting line ups in test match cricket and will be very hard to beat on home soil. That is why I said this time around it will be a different story as now India will be playing a full strength Australian team when compared to the last series that was played in Australia between the two teams.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:18:55 PM

Smith and Marnus would take 3rd and 4th spot respectively so its hard for him to get into the Aussie squad, it seems competition is really tough in Australia for batters.
The competition is really high and there are youngsters who are performing well in first class matches knocking at the doors.

~
My honest opinion with Usman Khawaja is that his test career is almost over as he has been in and out of the team for years now and can't seem to hold his spot in the team once he gets in as poor form lets him down in test matches.
Even when Usman Khawaja was in prime form scoring back to back centuries in different formats a few years ago he was not picked in the Australian squad until someone was injured and he could not replicate the exact form in the international level but now with his form in doubt it is difficult for him to return.

I think Australia now has one of the best batting line ups in test match cricket and will be very hard to beat on home soil. That is why I said this time around it will be a different story as now India will be playing a full strength Australian team when compared to the last series that was played in Australia between the two teams.
With Warner and Smith back in the team the competition is really high and India sneaked a victory last time in Australia but this time it is not going to happen  Grin.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:33:32 PM

With Warner and Smith back in the team the competition is really high and India sneaked a victory last time in Australia but this time it is not going to happen  Grin.
It was a comprehensive victory because the team Australia selected was not able to face the Indian bowlers and the same bowling line up might not be coming back to Australia because Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Ishant Sharma is injured but Mohammed Shami  and Jasprit Bumrah could test the players and the ODI and T20 would be really interesting but for Test matches without Virat Kohli in the team might be a hard battle.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 05:19:09 PM

~snip~
Will Pucovski 
He's giving tough fight to Burns for opening slot. Both of them made double tons so it would be really hard for selectors to choose one. I would say, at least for 1st game they might go with Burns, if something goes wrong in the opening game then Will might replace him.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 08:02:16 PM

~snip~
Will Pucovski 
He's giving tough fight to Burns for opening slot. Both of them made double tons so it would be really hard for selectors to choose one. I would say, at least for 1st game they might go with Burns, if something goes wrong in the opening game then Will might replace him.

We all know about Australian level of cricket they are really tough and its never been easy for any one to have spot in this team and right now they have very tough situation as two players from same standard fighting for spot in team I read selectors also in touch with Warner about his partner hopefully we will have some good news about this in coming days because after very long wait we are going to have some interesting matches in Australia even every one still fighting hard with this Covid-19 second row in world.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 09:17:40 PM

We all know about Australian level of cricket they are really tough and its never been easy for any one to have spot in this team and right now they have very tough situation as two players from same standard fighting for spot in team I read selectors also in touch with Warner about his partner hopefully we will have some good news about this in coming days because after very long wait we are going to have some interesting matches in Australia even every one still fighting hard with this Covid-19 second row in world.
Australia played a high standard of game for decades but in recent times when Warner and Smith was suspended they struggled to find a quality player that could replace them and so is the reason everyone is claiming that the team India beat last time was without their main players and i was expecting a tough battle but Virat Kohli not playing the entire series was a bummer.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 09:24:55 PM

~
It was a comprehensive victory because the team Australia selected was not able to face the Indian bowlers and the same bowling line up might not be coming back to Australia because Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Ishant Sharma is injured but Mohammed Shami  and Jasprit Bumrah could test the players and the ODI and T20 would be really interesting but for Test matches without Virat Kohli in the team might be a hard battle.
Whatever be the case India will be sending the best team possible and Australia will be looking forward to that and hopefully Australia could dominate the series and there is no debate about India having good pace bowlers but i believe that Australia will be more than capable to score runs against them and win the series comprehensively  Tongue.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 09:30:02 PM

~
Whatever be the case India will be sending the best team possible and Australia will be looking forward to that and hopefully Australia could dominate the series and there is no debate about India having good pace bowlers but i believe that Australia will be more than capable to score runs against them and win the series comprehensively  Tongue.
In Australia struggle of Sub-Continent teams is nothing new I am feeling they never have good record in last 70years just once India beat Australia just becuase of their top order batsmen was not available and Pakistan never beat them mean they have some serious problems and they never do any good plaining about this all so they have to done some good home work for this and then they can beat them otherwise its mission impossible for them.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 10:09:57 PM

I just hope we see a competitive test series between Australia and India and that it isn't dominated by one team. I see this time there will be a day/night test match so it will be interesting to see how India perform as Australia have already played many day/night test matches.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 08:34:10 AM

~
In Australia struggle of Sub-Continent teams is nothing new I am feeling they never have good record in last 70years just once India beat Australia just becuase of their top order batsmen was not available and Pakistan never beat them mean they have some serious problems and they never do any good plaining about this all so they have to done some good home work for this and then they can beat them otherwise its mission impossible for them.
Australia was performing at the highest level for a very long time and it was an impossible task to defeat them in Test cricket throughout history until the mighty West Indies came to dominate the game and the Asia teams had no chance against them in Test but in ODI there was a chance.

I just hope we see a competitive test series between Australia and India and that it isn't dominated by one team. I see this time there will be a day/night test match so it will be interesting to see how India perform as Australia have already played many day/night test matches.
I do not remember India playing day night Test matches and it will be a good test for them when the ball will be swinging at night and it will be a challenge for the Indian players, hopefully it will be an interesting contest.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 10:26:41 AM

~
Australia was performing at the highest level for a very long time and it was an impossible task to defeat them in Test cricket throughout history until the mighty West Indies came to dominate the game and the Asia teams had no chance against them in Test but in ODI there was a chance.

I do not remember India playing day night Test matches and it will be a good test for them when the ball will be swinging at night and it will be a challenge for the Indian players, hopefully it will be an interesting contest.

@7788bitcoin while you’re right about sub continents teams struggle in Australia, but it’s important to remember that Australia’s batman’s are vulnerable against spin too while they’re playing in India, so home advantage is nothing new. Furthermore India did play a Day and Night test match a while back, and it was boring for me because it turned out to be a one sided match.

Sources:

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/19430/scorecard/1187017/india-vs-bangladesh-2nd-test-icc-world-test-championship-2019-2021

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/magazines/history-in-making-kolkata-shimmers-in-pink-as-india-gears-up-for-first-day-night-test/history-of-day-night-test-matches/slideshow/72168845.cms

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/aussies-and-their-struggles-against-wrist-spin
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 10:35:32 AM

~snip~

@7788bitcoin while you’re right about sub continents teams struggle in Australia, but it’s important to remember that Australia’s batman’s are vulnerable against spin too while they’re playing in India, so home advantage is nothing new. Furthermore India did play a Day and Night test match a while back, and it was boring for me because it turned out to be a one sided match.

There is a reason India is called final frontier, to give you example in last 3 decades India only lost 3 home series in India. One of the big reason is spin  and one interesting fact is 2 greatest spinners in the cricket history (Warne and Murli) were not very successful when playing in India in comparison to other part of the world.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 10:49:01 AM

Australia is at an advantage now (especially after it is confirmed that Virat will be playing only in the first match). If the Australians prepare fast and bouncy tracks, then they can trouble the Indian batsmen. But I am not sure whether they will go for it, since TV partners would like to stretch the matches for at least 4 days each. Also, Indian pacers are also in good form. Bumrah can make use of the ground conditions, along with the other pacers.

Australians are always favorite in their home ground as Indians are in their home territory. The day n night test match will be interesting to watch. The first test match will start in mid december so there is still one month before this test series will start. However before that India will already have played the ODI and t20 series and they will be used to the Australian conditions.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 12:01:34 PM

Australians are always favorite in their home ground as Indians are in their home territory. The day n night test match will be interesting to watch. The first test match will start in mid december so there is still one month before this test series will start. However before that India will already have played the ODI and t20 series and they will be used to the Australian conditions.

A decade ago, I would have said that it would be impossible for India to have any chance of a series win in Australia. But their performance in 2017 changed everything. I am not discounting the fact that Australia was without two of their best players. But what India achieved in 2017 was like breaking the invisible glass ceiling. So I am not striking off India's chances of another series win.
pakhitheboss

Activity: 2114
Merit: 774

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 01:30:23 PM

A decade ago, I would have said that it would be impossible for India to have any chance of a series win in Australia. But their performance in 2017 changed everything. I am not discounting the fact that Australia was without two of their best players. But what India achieved in 2017 was like breaking the invisible glass ceiling. So I am not striking off India's chances of another series win.
I think you are a bit more confident than usual on India's performance in the upcoming series. In my opinion both team are great and both have chances, it all depends on how much pressure the players can take and I am confident most matches in this series will be pretty close.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 972 »
  Print  

Jump to: