Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 972 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Test Cricket Prediction and Discussion Thread [self - mod]  (Read 124878 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 02:57:10 PM

1st test is done and dusted, Pakistan need to forget about the recent blunder and move on to the 2nd game. They might get some sort of breather to know that England is about to make 1 major and 2 possible changes in the playing XI.
Ben Stokes was injured and he played the first match as a batsman but he bowled a few overs and that might have worsen his injury, why is Dom Bess and James Anderson rested and who are the players replacing them, will they be replacing with a spinner or will ignore that. It is hard to understand the England selection process.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 04:04:23 PM

1st test is done and dusted, Pakistan need to forget about the recent blunder and move on to the 2nd game. They might get some sort of breather to know that England is about to make 1 major and 2 possible changes in the playing XI.
Ben Stokes was injured and he played the first match as a batsman but he bowled a few overs and that might have worsen his injury, why is Dom Bess and James Anderson rested and who are the players replacing them, will they be replacing with a spinner or will ignore that. It is hard to understand the England selection process.
Ben Stokes - His father was hospitalized so he going back to New Zealand, where his family live. Zak Crawley might replace him as batter.
Dom Bess - Because he's spinner and didn't made any impact in the last game. Which i agree, Sam Curran should replace him as extra all rounder in lower order.
Anderson - "His retirement and dropping out of team" news comes out every time he fails to perform and he only took 1 wicket in the last game. That might have triggered all the gossips again. Although i want to see Anderson-Board combination again in next game tho..

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2020, 04:11:41 PM

Ben Stokes - His father was hospitalized so he going back to New Zealand, where his family live. Zak Crawley might replace him as batter.
Dom Bess - Because he's spinner and didn't made any impact in the last game. Which i agree, Sam Curran should replace him as extra all rounder in lower order.
Anderson - "His retirement and dropping out of team" news comes out every time he fails to perform and he only took 1 wicket in the last game. That might have triggered all the gossips again. Although i want to see Anderson-Board combination again in next game tho..

England will be handicapped without Ben Stokes. He has rescued them so many times in tough situations. Zak Crawley is a promising player, and I hope that he will be able to perform against the Pakistani bowlers. Anderson's omission was a shock. As you have posted, the Anderson-Board combination is one of the most successful pace-bowling pairs in the history of test cricket.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 06:33:48 PM

ENG vs PAk

-Ben Stokes is not part of the squad for the remaining games due to personal issue. (official)
-Dom Bess is out as well, he's spinner so its fine.
-James Anderson might sit out as well, not official.

Dan Lawrence who was on reserve bench, supposed to be the possible replacement of Ben Stokes is out too, due to family bereavement. https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/113756/dan-lawrence-exits-bio-secure-bubble-after-family-bereavement-pakistan-cricket-tour-of-england-2020

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 06:49:01 PM

My feeling was English board will give chance to Anderson for reaching 600 magical figure but this Covid19 kill all dreams and now he is going to retire without this figure because already 38 and now not good in last few matches all things going against him new bowlers also doing good like Woakes Archer and Curran so better he announces his retirement and take some good rest from his good career.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 03:49:56 AM

My feeling was English board will give chance to Anderson for reaching 600 magical figure but this Covid19 kill all dreams and now he is going to retire without this figure because already 38 and now not good in last few matches all things going against him new bowlers also doing good like Woakes Archer and Curran so better he announces his retirement and take some good rest from his good career.

A few days back, in an interview he explicitly stated that he has no plan to retire from test cricket anytime soon. His performance was not that great during the first test against Pakistan, but there is no point in singling him out for that. Jofra Archer, for example fared far worse. And ECB should not forget Anderson's performance against West Indies. Along with Broad, he was one of their spearheads.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 05:34:14 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2020, 05:55:08 AM by JSRAW

England will be handicapped without Ben Stokes. He has rescued them so many times in tough situations. Zak Crawley is a promising player, and I hope that he will be able to perform against the Pakistani bowlers. Anderson's omission was a shock. As you have posted, the Anderson-Board combination is one of the most successful pace-bowling pairs in the history of test cricket.
For the Record Anderson's exclusion news is not confirmed but only speculation.

His critics might be looking at his WTC rank tally, he's not in even top 10, may be fitness is the main reason. He missed some games due to fitness.

PS: Damn! Ishant Sharma average is remarkable.

Soon, he only need 10 wickets.

Edit : IPL_POOL

Fellas we need more participants if anyone is interested then please throw your name in the hat.

Guys we have:

Me
JSRAW
SaShiRaJaVu
Haunebu
akhjob
eaLiTy

6 so far. I am working on finding a sponsor. I have two proposal already but still working to find a better and balanced one. We need to make this list of 10 users at-least.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3892

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 07:22:06 AM
Merited by JSRAW (1)

Fellas we need more participants if anyone is interested then please throw your name in the hat.

Guys we have:

Me
JSRAW
SaShiRaJaVu
Haunebu
akhjob
eaLiTy

6 so far. I am working on finding a sponsor. I have two proposal already but still working to find a better and balanced one. We need to make this list of 10 users at-least.

In addition, the pot will be bigger this time. Honestly speaking the 1st place may walk away with $250 or more (not final yet, let me finish the deal with the sponsor first), so imagine how much we will be have in the pot.

Besides, we will have consolations prizes for round winners. So join the pool and fasten your seatbelt for a crazy ride. If you are still thinking to risk 0.001 BTC is too much then think twice because once the registration will be closed then you will have no chance to win the prize money :-D

Join now : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114470.msg54969949#msg54969949

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 10:54:53 AM

His critics might be looking at his WTC rank tally, he's not in even top 10, may be fitness is the main reason. He missed some games due to fitness.

He bowled impressively and kept on applying the pressure, but was unfortunate not to get many wickets. Stuart Broad formed a deadly combination along with James Anderson, and it was the former who walked away with the wickets most of the time. But I really doubt whether Broad could have taken that many wickets, if some other bowler was at the other end. Feels bad for Jimmy, but then it is up to the ECB selectors.
Indymoney

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 10:56:43 AM
Merited by JSRAW (1)

Soon, he only need 10 wickets.

Guys we have:

Me
JSRAW
SaShiRaJaVu
Haunebu
akhjob
eaLiTy

He dismiss rumours about retirement he want to play more https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/29631572/james-anderson-hungry-test-cricket-dismisses-retirement-rumours

Another good news New Zealand is going with full programm for next season and hostimg West Indies Pakistan Australia and Bangladesh https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/29636849/new-zealand-host-west-indies-pakistan-australia-bangladesh-home-season
Indymoney

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 05:05:54 PM

2nd test between England and Pakistan begins tomorrow. England will feel more confident after the comeback in the test match. Would like to want England to bat first and put on big score and then it becomes more interesting to watch the match. Hopefully the rain does not come in this test match as well and will be more to watch.
Its right now England is feeling more confident but Stokes Absense can hurt them as well because now his presense is very important for them and if England going to take first batting then surely I will bet for them because Pakistan in fourth inning more bad then in third so this could be surely big win for England but right now we have no comments about this all wait for watch for few more hours.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 11:45:09 PM

2nd test between England and Pakistan begins tomorrow. England will feel more confident after the comeback in the test match. Would like to want England to bat first and put on big score and then it becomes more interesting to watch the match. Hopefully the rain does not come in this test match as well and will be more to watch.

Well all the momentum is with England after coming back and winning the first test. Pakistan did show that they can play well but they need to work on maintaining good form in matches and not let the pressure get to them which then leads to batting collapses.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 08:38:28 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2020, 09:45:09 AM by JSRAW

~snip~

For Pakistan top order is crucial, if they get a good score than they can go on to make 400+ runs, else if they get out early due to not much experience in middle order the fall of wickets is quick. Let use expect some crackling performances from both team and make this test match also interesting like the first test match with some good bowling and batting performances from both teams.
400+ runs? We should be honest to ourselves  Grin. Pakistan failed to cross even 350 mark in the first game and they were in strong position.

---------
edit : Pakistan won the toss and batting again..

Archer/Stokes out > Curran/Crawley in.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Indymoney

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 09:46:26 AM

~snip~

For Pakistan top order is crucial, if they get a good score than they can go on to make 400+ runs, else if they get out early due to not much experience in middle order the fall of wickets is quick. Let use expect some crackling performances from both team and make this test match also interesting like the first test match with some good bowling and batting performances from both teams.
400+ runs? We should be honest to ourselves  Grin. Pakistan failed to cross even 350 mark in the first game and they were in strong position.

Now we are just minutes away from Second test and Pakistan won toss elect to bat right now weather is hot and good for batting England make two changes Ben Stokes and Archer gone Zak and Curran in and Pakistan giving chance to Fawad Alam after nearly 11 years he is playing in place of Shadab Khan.
pakhitheboss

Activity: 2114
Merit: 774

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 10:13:25 AM

~snip~

400+ runs? We should be honest to ourselves  Grin. Pakistan failed to cross even 350 mark in the first game and they were in strong position.

Now we are just minutes away from Second test and Pakistan won toss elect to bat right now weather is hot and good for batting England make two changes Ben Stokes and Archer gone Zak and Curran in and Pakistan giving chance to Fawad Alam after nearly 11 years he is playing in place of Shadab Khan.

Pakistan won the toss, choose to bat and have already lost 1 wicket for only 6 runs. Shah Masood LBW by Anderson for 1. Very bad start hopefully they recover and do not lose more wickets.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 10:23:42 AM

~snip~

Pakistan won the toss, choose to bat and have already lost 1 wicket for only 6 runs. Shah Masood LBW by Anderson for 1. Very bad start hopefully they recover and do not lose more wickets.

@JSRAW I totally agree with you as I too don’t think that Pakistan can score more than 300 or 350 runs, in the first innings. Further some interesting changes by England as they have dropped Stokes, and Pakistan should try and make the most of this opportunity as without Stokes England is weaker in my personal opinion. Lastly if few more wickets fall early on in the innings, then Pakistan may find it very difficult to bounce back in the first innings.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 11:07:25 AM

^^ @Juggy777 IPL pool thread is live now...

English slip fielders showing some extraordinary talent by dropping sitter today  Tongue. They already gave Abid Ali 2 chances at slip. Abid Ali now need to play good knock for his team, not everyday you gets 2 lifelines in the test cricket.

Pak : 41/1

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Indymoney

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 11:12:58 AM

English slip fielders showing some extraordinary talent by dropping sitter today  Tongue. They already gave Abid Ali 2 chances at slip. Abid Ali now need to play good knock for his team, not everyday you gets 2 lifelines in the test cricket.

Masood in first test first inning two lifelines and 150+ runs now same for Abid Ali he need to stay on and give some good runs because in England this luxury is not for all its just for very few peoples in first hour both teams doing good England surely in control if they have one catch from two drops.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 11:34:42 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2020, 01:09:20 PM by JSRAW

Masood in first test first inning two lifelines and 150+ runs now same for Abid Ali he need to stay on and give some good runs because in England this luxury is not for all its just for very few peoples in first hour both teams doing good England surely in control if they have one catch from two drops.
Luck seems to be favoring him so why not, he should cash this opportunity and turn his score into 3 digit. Although he is looking very ugly on some occasion.

-------------
Edit :

Very unfair..... you dropped Abid ali twice and not giving skipper any chance, WTF.  Grin Grin Tongue

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Indymoney

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 05:05:39 PM

Luck seems to be favoring him so why not, he should cash this opportunity and turn his score into 3 digit. Although he is looking very ugly on some occasion.

-------------
Edit :

Very unfair..... you dropped Abid ali twice and not giving skipper any chance, WTF.  Grin Grin Tongue
Very usual score card for Pakistan team nothing special just Abid Ali with two lifelines out on 60 and now we have Babar Azam on crease hopefully he will give some support and we will able to touch figure between 230 to 250 because its very important if we want some interesting cricket in next few days otherwise England will give tough lesson with an inning defeat.
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 972 »
  Print  

Jump to: