Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:10:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 972 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Test Cricket Prediction and Discussion Thread [self - mod]  (Read 124878 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 08:08:08 AM

Isn't this match going too fast? I mean it's almost certain that West Indies have lost the match plus series but I literally don't know how and why did it happen? They landed in first test with such a great Enthusiasm and discipline and till the third match they are being skittled like they are an U-19 team. The top order was playing so nicely in the first match and see now they can't even stand on the pitch. I understand that new addition in the team is Broad who wasn't in the first test match but still such a performance by west Indies is disappointing. Maybe I expected a lot from them.

The first test was an exception. Actually I was expecting England to win the series 3-0, but West Indies surprised me in the first test. But having watched the performance of the West Indies test team over the last few years, I know what to expect next. And I was not wrong. Right now, the only team which can compete with the Big 3 nations in test format is New Zealand. Everyone else is going downhill, and that includes the West Indies.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 09:23:03 AM

^^ Gentle reminder..

India is pretty much shit team as well when playing in the English condition, forgot last tour of India?  Tongue. India used to be no 1 team in test ranking when England whooped our ass.  Grin

Okay "Shit team" is bit exaggerated but they always play bad cricket there.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3892

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 10:32:15 AM

Day four Test between England vs WI:

11.30am: Right, no sign of the covers coming off just yet
https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/19497/game/1225249/england-vs-west-indies-3rd-test-west-indies-in-england-2020

This seems a good sign for WI. Their only hope is to have rain for the whole day and tomorrow too. Is rain going to enforce a draw in this match? :-P

I am waiting for a good odd to catch like last time :-D

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 02:37:00 PM

It would not be a good result if it ends in a draw. Because England have actually played this test match amazing from the start and they deserve the win considering their overall performance in this match with the bat and the bowl as well. And with this win England takes the series or else it will end in the draw. Though with your bets last time you really had a close finish, but good thing you ended up winning.
I do not think we will see a ball bowled today as the pitch is wet and England just need 3 sessions to win the series and the match with the bowling line up they have and Stuart Broad in prime form it is a matter of time they win the match, they could have declared the innings earlier considering the weather forecast was not that great and yet they wanted to pile up runs and whether the weather will allow them to bowl again is to be seen.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 04:17:41 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2020, 06:10:45 PM by Haunebu

This seems a good sign for WI. Their only hope is to have rain for the whole day and tomorrow too. Is rain going to enforce a draw in this match? :-P

You might be right here. I cannot believe how lucky West Indies are. Rain helped them in the 2nd test though they ended up losing anyway and it could force a draw in the 3rd test which would be a horrible result.

England would the maximum overs they can bowl to get a chance to get them all out as quickly as possible. Broad is now just 1 wicket away to pick 500 test match wickets.
Am pretty confident England can pick up the necessary wickets as long as it stops raining soon. If it wasn't for the rain, the match would have probably ended by now.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 04:46:40 PM

You might right here. I cannot believe how lucky West Indies are. Rain helped them in the 2nd test though they ended up losing anyway and it could force a draw in the 3rd test which would be a horrible result.

England would the maximum overs they can bowl to get a chance to get them all out as quickly as possible. Broad is now just 1 wicket away to pick 500 test match wickets.
Am pretty confident England can pick up the necessary wickets as long as it stops raining soon. If it wasn't for the rain, the match would have probably ended by now.
English bowlers on fire and they need just 50 to 60 overs for end this all hopefully tomorrow we will have some good time as forecast is clear for second and third session so we will able to have good result of this test match.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 06:08:48 PM

You might right here. I cannot believe how lucky West Indies are. Rain helped them in the 2nd test though they ended up losing anyway and it could force a draw in the 3rd test which would be a horrible result.

English bowlers on fire and they need just 50 to 60 overs for end this all hopefully tomorrow we will have some good time as forecast is clear for second and third session so we will able to have good result of this test match.

Windies team are able to survive the whole 4th day and the score stands 10/2. They will be hoping to see another rainy day tomorrow and will be happy to see this match end in a draw. If England gets 50 overs to bowl tomorrow, they will surely win the match easily.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 06:36:33 PM

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/19497/game/1225249/england-vs-west-indies-3rd-test-west-indies-in-england-2020

This time the bookies know that the weather will enforce the draw and hence they are not giving a tempting odd like the last time. By the way, if you can bet on West Indies at this moment with a hope that they play a memorable innings tomorrow with a sunny day  Cheesy

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 07:26:51 PM

This time the bookies know that the weather will enforce the draw and hence they are not giving a tempting odd like the last time. By the way, if you can bet on West Indies at this moment with a hope that they play a memorable innings tomorrow with a sunny day  Cheesy

Most chances tomorrow we will have some good time and result of this match because predictions are going in favour of some good weather so its very difficult for West Indies to survive and stay on crease for long time mostly after rain batting is not easy for any team and West Indies already too much down in moral after losing second test and going behind in this third and final.
ene1980

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 07:51:50 PM

Broad is now just 1 wicket away to pick 500 test match wickets.
There were crowd in the stadium simply because of Stuart Broad as he is approaching 500 wickets and the bloody ECB is not refunding any money for the audience that took the ticket even though there was not a single ball being bowled today because of rain. If there is a session available in this match i am confident that Stuart Broad could pick up the wickets and reach the milestone.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 04:30:20 AM

Windies team are able to survive the whole 4th day and the score stands 10/2. They will be hoping to see another rainy day tomorrow and will be happy to see this match end in a draw. If England gets 50 overs to bowl tomorrow, they will surely win the match easily.

With just 8 wickets remaining, I don't think that West Indies is going to survive if there is no rain interruption today. But if there is rain interruption and 20-30 overs are lost, then the chances are that this match may end up as a draw. Two of the English bowlers are not in good form (Jofra Archer and Chris Woakes) and Ben Stokes may not be able to bowl. That means that there is going to be a lot of pressure on the two in-form bowlers (Stuart Broad and James Anderson). It is not going to be easy for England.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 05:47:56 AM

Isn't this match going too fast? I mean it's almost certain that West Indies have lost the match plus series but I literally don't know how and why did it happen? They landed in first test with such a great Enthusiasm and discipline and till the third match they are being skittled like they are an U-19 team. The top order was playing so nicely in the first match and see now they can't even stand on the pitch. I understand that new addition in the team is Broad who wasn't in the first test match but still such a performance by west Indies is disappointing. Maybe I expected a lot from them.
This result was predictable from the start to be honest. What many didn't predict was England losing to West Indies in the 1st test and almost handing a win in the 2nd test which is why people expected more from West Indies.

If players like Hope etc performed better, they could have made it tougher for England. However, the English side decimated them and it looks like they might win by a big margin now.
Yes exactly i think the first test gave me a bit of false hope that west Indies could do something in this series otherwise you can never expect west Indies touring England and winning a test series in England.
^^ Gentle reminder..

India is pretty much shit team as well when playing in the English condition, forgot last tour of India?  Tongue. India used to be no 1 team in test ranking when England whooped our ass.  Grin

That actually is an inherent problem with India. Indian batsmen play on Indian pitches which are predominantly spinning tracks. When they go to England they see these bouncy tracks with almost negligible spin and a lot of breeze which moves the ball too much for pacers which is something Indian batsmen are predominantly not prepared for.
Moreover India didn't even have a great set of pace bowlers till last 5 years. There were only 1 or max 2 pace bowlers who were actually great. But since last 5-6 years India have one of the best pace attacks in the world. But yet they struggle to control the ball when they immediately get such favourable conditions. I think it's all about practice and familiarity. This is the reason Australia and New Zealand do soo good in England but fail when they come to India. Because they aren't familiar with the spinning tracks but I have seen most of foreign players have now settled with India conditions due to IPL.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 07:13:32 AM

^^ Gentle reminder..

India is pretty much shit team as well when playing in the English condition, forgot last tour of India?  Tongue. India used to be no 1 team in test ranking when England whooped our ass.  Grin

That actually is an inherent problem with India. Indian batsmen play on Indian pitches which are predominantly spinning tracks. When they go to England they see these bouncy tracks with almost negligible spin and a lot of breeze which moves the ball too much for pacers which is something Indian batsmen are predominantly not prepared for.
Moreover India didn't even have a great set of pace bowlers till last 5 years. There were only 1 or max 2 pace bowlers who were actually great. But since last 5-6 years India have one of the best pace attacks in the world. But yet they struggle to control the ball when they immediately get such favourable conditions. I think it's all about practice and familiarity. This is the reason Australia and New Zealand do soo good in England but fail when they come to India. Because they aren't familiar with the spinning tracks but I have seen most of foreign players have now settled with India conditions due to IPL.
I have virtually zero complaint from our recent fast bowling line up, they performed exceptionally well in the last couple of years. India failed in SENA (minus last Australia's tour) due to batting + bad selections.

IMO every team is bully in their own condition, for ex look at the current WI vs Eng series. How table turned in last couple of weeks and this is the same England team (more or less), Who faced the humiliating defeat in the Caribbean conditions.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 08:06:07 AM

IMO every team is bully in their own condition, for ex look at the current WI vs Eng series. How table turned in last couple of weeks and this is the same England team (more or less), Who faced the humiliating defeat in the Caribbean conditions.
Home teams always have an advantage as they prepare the wickets according to their strengths and West Indies have some fast bowlers who could trouble batsman and that was the difference.

This is the final day of the match and England need to pick 8 wicket to win the match and the series, the weather reports are not good for England and West Indies have an opportunity to bat as long as they can till the weather changes as it is expected to rain by evening and they can draw the match and the series.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 09:33:05 AM

I have virtually zero complaint from our recent fast bowling line up, they performed exceptionally well in the last couple of years. India failed in SENA (minus last Australia's tour) due to batting + bad selections.

The problem is that, while playing in green pitches, only Virat Kohli is able to perform. India becomes one-man army under such conditions. The bowlers (such as Ishant, Shami and Umesh) may take wickets at regular intervals, but the batsmen may not give them adequate support. All that is required is someone to dig in there and give support to Virat. But that rarely occurs.
ene1980

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 10:18:22 AM

Finally England is lucky to start the match and hopefully we will not see any interruption as i wage a bet for England to win and if there is no delay further i am hopeful that England to pick up all the wickets and win the match and the first hour is crucial and if England could pick a couple of wickets then the pressure will be back to West Indies and i hope England would grab the chances rather than spilling catches during crucial situation.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 10:27:03 AM

Finally England is lucky to start the match and hopefully we will not see any interruption as i wage a bet for England to win and if there is no delay further i am hopeful that England to pick up all the wickets and win the match and the first hour is crucial and if England could pick a couple of wickets then the pressure will be back to West Indies and i hope England would grab the chances rather than spilling catches during crucial situation.

The match has started, but as per the weather prediction, there is still a chance for "Light rain showers". But I compared the prediction made for today and it shows some improvement. Looks like the chance of rain has gone down. Hopefully England would get 70-80 overs, which are needed to bowl out the remaining 8 West Indian batsmen. But looks like West Indies has got a good start here.
pakhitheboss

Activity: 2114
Merit: 774

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 10:42:31 AM

The match has started, but as per the weather prediction, there is still a chance for "Light rain showers". But I compared the prediction made for today and it shows some improvement. Looks like the chance of rain has gone down. Hopefully England would get 70-80 overs, which are needed to bowl out the remaining 8 West Indian batsmen. But looks like West Indies has got a good start here.

And we now have a rain delay!

I hope it does not continues for long. It would be bad for the match. I am sure team England will feel the same. Just 8 wickets more they need to wrap up the series.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 11:18:51 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2020, 11:46:42 AM by Indymoney

I hope it does not continues for long. It would be bad for the match. I am sure team England will feel the same. Just 8 wickets more they need to wrap up the series.
West Indies start is not good they lost 2 very early wickets we have some good time so most chances this match is going to be end in favour of England 71/4 Broad is seventh bowler with 500 wickets in test matches.

Edit:  Early lunch and West Indies is 84/5.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 12:25:49 PM

^^ Gentle reminder..

True. This has always been a problem with cricket. Conditions of pitch and weather affect the match too much. Shouldn't we have matches at neutral venues? Lol. Sharjah UAE? but why would any country give their share of revenue to some other country?

West Indies start is not good they lost 2 very early wickets we have some good time so most chances this match is going to be end in favour of England 71/4 Broad is seventh bowler with 500 wickets in test matches.

Edit:  Early lunch and West Indies is 84/5.

England are now just 5 wickets away from winning the test match and the test series as well. It’s nice to see Broad comeback and picking up the wickets and entering the 500 club. Also, would be the Man of the match for this game. West Indies hope of saving this test match with the help of the rain seems to be fading away.

Haha! I think West Indies have their gods with them. There are some dark clouds lurking behind. So post lunch if we see some rains match could step more towards a draw. England would be literally crying after seeing this. LOL.
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 972 »
  Print  

Jump to: