Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:16:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 972 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Test Cricket Prediction and Discussion Thread [self - mod]  (Read 124878 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 09:13:29 AM

^^ England do playing aggressive here at least that was their strategy when Butler and Stokes opened the 2nd inning, was looking forward for some firework from both but sadly Butler didn't last long. Yesterday Windies was way too defensive despite taking 2 quick wickets , You don't see any captain removing slips when ball is just 3 overs old. Majority of fielders were covering boundaries, make sense according to situation though.

In test matches, it is not easy to score at 6 runs per over or above and that too against a decent pace lineup which includes players such as Kemar Roach, Shannon Gabriel and Jason Holder. With just 90 overs remaining, I don't think that England can win this one. IMO, they should bat out the remaining overs and try to frustrate the Windies bowlers. That will lower the morale of West Indies team before the next match.
If every team start following such tactics when they are 1-0 down then every cricket fan including you might say " Test cricket is dying and getting boring" Match might be heading towards draw but if English team declares their inning early then there is some possibility of result who knows if some batting collapse waiting for windies or some historic run chase?

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 10:22:23 AM

^^^ England is batting very aggressively. They are trying to score at around 6 runs per over. In particular, Ben Stokes (batting at 41 from 31 balls) is looking all set to blast the West Indian bowlers out of the park. I guess they will declare their innings once they have a lead of around 350, which will give them 75 to 80 overs to bowl out West Indies. It is really getting excited, and I would say that there is still a 50% chance of getting a result from this match.

England leading by 256 runs, with 93.3 overs remaining for today's play.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 10:25:42 AM

In test matches, it is not easy to score at 6 runs per over or above and that too against a decent pace lineup which includes players such as Kemar Roach, Shannon Gabriel and Jason Holder. With just 90 overs remaining, I don't think that England can win this one. IMO, they should bat out the remaining overs and try to frustrate the Windies bowlers. That will lower the morale of West Indies team before the next match.
There is actually some chance for England to win this match if they are posting a target of 300+ within 10-15 overs and leave 75+ overs for Windies to chase the target. Of course, this is risky on the part of ENG, but if they want a result out the match this the only way to go and I think that what they are going to do. Only if the Windies decide to play defensively and doesn't bother to win this match, we'll see a draw.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 10:35:42 AM

There is actually some chance for England to win this match if they are posting a target of 300+ within 10-15 overs and leave 75+ overs for Windies to chase the target. Of course, this is risky on the part of ENG, but if they want a result out the match this the only way to go and I think that what they are going to do. Only if the Windies decide to play defensively and doesn't bother to win this match, we'll see a draw.

Right now they are leading by 270 runs, with 91.2 overs remaining.

So if they bat for another 11.2 overs, and put some 70 runs, then the target for West Indies would be 340 runs. And that will give England 80 overs to bowl them out. The good thing is that no rains are predicted today in Manchester. That may help.

Still, the chances of an England victory remains at 50%. Right now, Root needs to step up his strike rate (or better get out so that someone else can do the job).
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:40:08 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2020, 10:59:13 AM by JSRAW

Not 80 overs but around 85_86 overs, don't rule out new ball scenerio in the test match. Ball changes comes after every 80 overs so I am sure England might want to exploit new ball option as well , that means declaration should come soon may be after 3-5 overs.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 11:24:07 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2020, 11:54:19 AM by akhjob

Edit: target 312 runs in 85 overs
That's 3.67 runs per over if Windies plan to chase the target, but I highly doubt they'll go for given the circumstances that they have already lost Campbell in the first over itself. So I think they'll try their best to not lose their wickets and look for a draw.

Edit: Wow, three down  Tongue Looks like England is going to win.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 11:26:21 AM

Edit: target 312 runs in 85 overs
That's 3.67 runs per over if Windies plan to chase the target, but I highly doubt they'll go for given the circumstances that they have already lost Campbell in the first over itself. So I think they'll try their best to not lose their wickets and look for a draw.
New Ball factor can change things in favour of England as Broad take first wicket in his first over very important time for both teams and very interesting end of this second test both teams will try their best for doing best end of this match.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 11:42:07 AM

Edit : target 312 runs in 85 overs
West Indies could pull off something insane here if they play like how they played in the 1st match. Draw is still the best move here, but they could be looking for a win here. I don't see any hope for England here unless they bowl really well.

My prediction is still a draw currently. Rain has ruined the game for England. If there wasn't any rain interference, the English team would probably be mentally preparing for the 3rd match by now.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Indymoney

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 12:07:16 PM

Edit : target 312 runs in 85 overs
West Indies could pull off something insane here if they play like how they played in the 1st match. Draw is still the best move here, but they could be looking for a win here. I don't see any hope for England here unless they bowl really well.

My prediction is still a draw currently. Rain has ruined the game for England. If there wasn't any rain interference, the English team would probably be mentally preparing for the 3rd match by now.
11 overs 25/3 West Indies in deep trouble now if English bowlers able to have just 2 or 3 wickets in next session then its end for West Indies and great win by England good attacking batting and now bowling give good edge.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3892

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 12:34:06 PM

Edit: Wow, three down  Tongue Looks like England is going to win.
Too early to predict something yet. Still 74 overs left and WI needs 287 runs. A draw is very much possible from here if WI starts playing defensive from now.

3 down, so I think they will slow down now and will aim for a draw.

Draw market is tempted yet? 6/1 was very much for me on the other day.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 12:44:17 PM

Too early to predict something yet. Still 74 overs left and WI needs 287 runs. A draw is very much possible from here if WI starts playing defensive from now.

7 wickets to go with and WI still needs 287 runs. There is minimum 74 overs game still pending if we do not have any sort of rain or so then WI still must bat for 74 overs to ensure the draw. So, from here England must fancy their chances if they can take 1-2 quick wickets from here.
Indymoney

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:02:19 PM

7 wickets to go with and WI still needs 287 runs. There is minimum 74 overs game still pending if we do not have any sort of rain or so then WI still must bat for 74 overs to ensure the draw. So, from here England must fancy their chances if they can take 1-2 quick wickets from here.

For me now its not draw just 15 overs 37/4 mean West Indies going down very badly now last pair on crease and Dorwich and Holder to follow.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 01:44:06 PM

Is anyone thinking that WI is chasing for a win?
6 wickets remaining, and they need 240 runs from 60 overs. A one-day style batting may bring them a win :-D

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:50:15 PM

6 wickets remaining, and they need 240 runs from 60 overs. A one-day style batting may bring them a win :-D
Haha I think this was pretty much the plan that England had. Make it like a One-day for West Indies and pick wickets in meantime. It's better if West Indies don't fall for this trap given that we have already seen how quickly wickets fell in the previous innings. They just don't have a very good batting after the number 4. But now I have a feel that West Indies will just ruin things for them and lose this match. England can do anything in 60 overs. I really appreciate Joe Root's captaincy that he was bold enough to take this risk.
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:54:58 PM

Haha I think this was pretty much the plan that England had. Make it like a One-day for West Indies and pick wickets in meantime. It's better if West Indies don't fall for this trap given that we have already seen how quickly wickets fell in the previous innings. They just don't have a very good batting after the number 4. But now I have a feel that West Indies will just ruin things for them and lose this match. England can do anything in 60 overs. I really appreciate Joe Root's captaincy that he was bold enough to take this risk.
A very good counter attack by Blackwood bring back England on back foot now they are feeling heat Current Run Rate 3.18 and now requirement is 226 runs in 58 both teams in balance as England is going with very little advantage but West Indies can do some good here Blackwood playing here just perfectly for them.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:00:24 PM

England need to pick up 6 more wickets to win the match and Jermaine Blackwood might play the devils advocate in this match too to prevent England from winning the match.  I think England did the right thing in taking the lead over 300 before declaring and now West Indies need 224 more runs to win the match with around 57 overs remaining.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 02:04:53 PM

at least use the ticket you have and if you're lucky then make it a bonus that can get a lot of results whereas if nothing works out of your predictions then relax and try again another time  Grin

JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:07:21 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2020, 02:24:51 PM by JSRAW

Nope, they are following defensive mindset since last night and 4 quick wicket not helping their cause so it would be pretty stupid if they follow one-day style batting. You can notice England using 3 slips when seamers are bowling and using short leg +slip during spin, so England is in attacking mode and Windies is in defensive.

Situation could change if Windies opens their arm and hit some boundaries here and there, they are trying to avoid this so far.
For spectator perspective It would be more interesting if Blackwood and Brooks add 80-100 more runs in next 30 overs, and then 2 quick wickets .
Juicy situation i would say hehe.

Edit : now some fielding changes- 2 slips instead of 3.
arghh back to 3 again.

Edit : England is up for new strategy, no more slips for Stokes.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 02:29:02 PM

50 overs 211 runs. Odd for WI is 33/1

This is tempting.

Nope, they are following defensive mindset since last night and 4 quick wicket not helping their cause so it would be pretty stupid if they follow one-day style batting. You can notice England using 3 slips when seamers are bowling and using short leg +slip during spin, so England is in attacking mode and Windies is in defensive.

Situation could change if Windies opens their arm and hit some boundaries here and there, they are trying to avoid this so far.
For spectator perspective It would be more interesting if Blackwood and Brooks add 80-100 more runs in next 30 overs, and then 2 quick wickets .
Juicy situation i would say hehe.

Edit : now some fielding changes- 2 slips instead of 3.
arghh back to 3 again.
And what if we see these two bring the winning for WI and England pay the price of underestimating the WI team. :-D

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:43:39 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2020, 02:58:34 PM by JSRAW

~snip~
And what if we see these two bring the winning for WI and England pay the price of underestimating the WI team. :-D
Historic win for Windies then... Grin
Its Test Match so anything is possible, situation changes here according to session so open for any result except Draw.

Edit
Holy shit.... Wicket for stokes hahaha

Windies need 175 runs to win or survive 42 overs
England need 5 wickets to level the series.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 972 »
  Print  

Jump to: