Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:06:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:41:11 PM

pagan. do you realise that after six months of shelling from around airport nobody lives there anymore? would you?

He also has nothing to say about the shelling that actually hit the schools in donetsk and killed civilians/students.

Logic is not his strong suit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 01:53:04 AM

The last successful major military action the US conducted was the Normandy landing. Everything else – Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan – was a clear failure.

Korea was a failure?  In what way?  We saved Seoul and the South from the red hordes of combined Chinese ground troops and Russian air force, while managing to avoid a nuclear WW3.   Cool

Today S. Korea is an technological and industrial powerhouse, thanks to the 50k Americans who gave their lives to push back the Marxist barbarians.

Strategically, it serves as a knife to the throat of both Asian Great Powers and a tripwire capable of unleashing its own fury (Samsung drones, Hyundai tanks, Daewoo subs, hacker clans, "Invincible" ROKMC Ghost-catchers, etc.) if triggered.

It's a pity we could not also liberate the North, where they have endured 60 years of starvation and tyranny while serving as unwilling pawns for Beijing and Moscow.  But that Iron Curtain will fall sooner or later.

You actually believe that the land of VW, BMW, and Mercedes can't fix a few broken toys (or build better next-gen ones) if they really wanted to?  Please, spare us such nonsense.  They make world-class deadly silent subs for Israel, FFS.

If you think the Germans are not a threat to Russian plans for expansionism, go read some history books.  They pushed the Soviets back to the Urals not very long ago, and only American assistance/intervention (Lend-lease Act, Op Overlord) saved the Kremlin so it could live to continue its oppression for generations to come. 

The only reason we didn't let Patton push the Bolshevik scum all the way back into Lake Baikal was the need for a counterweight to China (and politics, as Americans were tired of war).

It is unwise to poke the Bear, but awakening the Sleeping Giant is an even more dangerous mistake...just ask Japan if you don't believe me!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:49:59 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 03:09:25 AM by myshownow

It is unwise to poke the Bear, but awakening the Sleeping Giant is an even more dangerous mistake...just ask Japan if you don't believe me!

Wow, very long puff of air .. and were you hoping you were able to waylay us from the main topic? Those you mentioned didn't erase the fact America failed militarily in all those wars. America, despite the big Shock-and-Awe Hype sorrounding its military (which it uses to extort the world) actually failed in its wars, MILITARILY. The proof of the pudding is the eating- it failed to prevail.

THe fact some countries  became well-off depended on the local people, because if the meddling of America is really a guarantee for progress, so many countries would have developed because it has meddled in so many countries. From what I know, the most heinous crimes (MH17 bombing is one) were committed under its name, and its meddling has produced such basket cases like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Haiti,  Latin America is filled with basket cases after those unending coup d'etat, etc. Too long to mention here, unfortunately.

Wink

In fairness to the US military, I have this gut feeling the soldiers, who mostly come from the low-income sheeple families, know they are not serving America but the gangsters who have taken over America- and gambling their lives to perpetuate the crimes done in the name of America is a big load to their conscience. I actually hope they will turn their guns to their Mafia masters instead.

Smiley

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 03:48:44 AM

Those you mentioned didn't erase the fact America failed militarily in all those wars. America, despite the big Shock-and-Awe Hype sorrounding its military (which it uses to extort the world) actually failed in its wars, MILITARILY. The proof of the pudding is the eating- it failed to prevail.

THe fact some countries  became well-off depended on the local people, because if the meddling of America is really a guarantee for progress, so many countries would have developed because it has meddled in so many countries.

Yes, the success of South Korea is due to the hard work and intelligence of the South Korean people, who came back from nothing after the belligerent Maoist Chinese and Marxist Russians destroyed their tiny mostly harmless country.

But absent US intervention, they would have had that opportunity stolen from them, like their miserable cousins in the Stalinist DPRK.

Not all (and not even most) victories are "flawless victories."  Many, if not most, are Pyrrhic.

Being able to rescue the South, while avoiding escalation to a nuclear WW3, is a good enough outcome to label a victory.

At worst, the Korean War resulted in a stalemate.  To call it a failure or defeat only show that you are not a reasonable person (as do your tinfoil hat BS rants).  America got a solid foothold on the landmass of Eurasia, to the great consternation of Moscow and Beijing.  No wonder you are so butthurt about it that you can't think straight.   Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
myshownow

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:08:42 AM

Those you mentioned didn't erase the fact America failed militarily in all those wars. America, despite the big Shock-and-Awe Hype sorrounding its military (which it uses to extort the world) actually failed in its wars, MILITARILY. The proof of the pudding is the eating- it failed to prevail.

THe fact some countries  became well-off depended on the local people, because if the meddling of America is really a guarantee for progress, so many countries would have developed because it has meddled in so many countries.

But absent US intervention, they would have had that opportunity stolen from them, like their miserable cousins in the Stalinist DPRK.

If America is such a powerful military like its hype is supposed to convince everybody, there would have been no DPRK in the first place.

Let me repost where you cut off:

THe fact some countries  became well-off depended on the local people, because if the meddling of America is really a guarantee for progress, so many countries would have developed because it has meddled in so many countries. From what I know, the most heinous crimes (MH17 bombing is one) were committed under its name, and its meddling has produced such basket cases like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Haiti,  Latin America is filled with basket cases after those unending coup d'etat, etc. Too long to mention here, unfortunately.
 Angry
In fairness to the US military, I have this gut feeling the soldiers, who mostly come from the low-income sheeple families, know they are not serving America but the gangsters who have taken over America- and gambling their lives to perpetuate the crimes done in the name of America is a big load to their conscience. I actually hope they will turn their guns to their Mafia masters instead.

YOu are being used like Mafia henchmen guys, go for it, liberate America from the gangsters who are "possessing" it!!

Wink
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 05:30:31 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 10:15:59 AM by iCEBREAKER

If America is such a powerful military like its hype is supposed to convince everybody, there would have been no DPRK in the first place.

No, sorry, you fail again.  America could tolerate the existence of the DPRK precisely because of its powerful military, and the necessity of maintaining the balance of terror to avoid MAD with the other superpower.

So now you are claiming America is not a superpower?  Wow, you are even more delusional than your previous lunacy already indicated.   Roll Eyes

We love you, Mr. Kremlin Information Minister!

"In an age of spin, al-myshownow offers feeling and authenticity. His message is consistent -- unshakeable, in fact, no matter the evidence -- but he commands daily attention by his on-the-spot, invective-rich variations on the theme. His lunatic counterfactual art is more appealing than the banal awfulness of the Reliable Sources. He is a Method actor in a production that will close in a couple of days. He stands superior to truth."

-- Jean-Pierre McGarrigle

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
myshownow

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:00:53 AM

No, sorry, you fail again.  America could tolerate the existence of the DPRK precisely because of its powerful military, and the necessity of maintaining the balance of terror to avoid MAD with the other superpower.

Frankly, tell your mother to reread what you wrote and ask her if that wasn't the logic of one with an IQ of .001.  Cheesy

Btw, quit pretending an American, as if that would give you credibility. Your choice of words betray your lack of education. You must be a Ukie posing as one or the US is doomed it could produce somebody with a "confused" logic like you.

Half of my family are American citizens but I opted not to be one. NO need. Why? ..because of morality (besides the obvious fact it is bankrupt, that is)....Let me repost...

THe fact some countries  became well-off depended on the local people, because if the meddling of America is really a guarantee for progress, so many countries would have developed because it has meddled in so many countries. From what I know, the most heinous crimes (MH17 bombing is one) were committed under its name, and its meddling has produced such basket cases like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Haiti,  Latin America is filled with basket cases after those unending coup d'etat, etc. Too long to mention here, unfortunately.
  Angry

YOu are being used like Mafia henchmen guys, go for it, liberate America from the gangsters who are "possessing" it!!

Wink

Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:43:03 AM

icebreaker. your statment about korean conflict is correct. though you failed to mention the reasons why that war started and whose interests provoked north to fight south.

the biggest fail of most sheeple when they study history of conflicts is that they believe that everything starts from military phase - its not true in 99% of cases.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 10:26:39 AM

icebreaker. your statment about korean conflict is correct. though you failed to mention the reasons why that war started and whose interests provoked north to fight south.

the biggest fail of most sheeple when they study history of conflicts is that they believe that everything starts from military phase - its not true in 99% of cases.

I always examine the political context prior to military phases.  After all, war is politics by other means.

My facile understanding is that the Marxist vanguard attempted to effect a coup in Korea, which was put down by the loyalists, but then reenforced from abroad by the Comintern.  If you can offer additional insight, even/especially in the form of corrections to my limited knowledge, I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance,

-iB

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:28:11 AM

I always examine the political context prior to military phases.  After all, war is politics by other means.

My facile understanding is that the Marxist vanguard attempted to effect a coup in Korea, which was put down by the loyalists, but then reenforced from abroad by the Comintern.  If you can offer additional insight, even/especially in the form of corrections to my limited knowledge, I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance,

-iB
you know im kinda tired of proving my points here for those who refuse it by default in any case. all i can recommend you to do is to no trust the "offical" version. that applies to most events.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 11:51:00 AM

you know im kinda tired of proving my points here for those who refuse it by default in any case. all i can recommend you to do is to no trust the "offical" version. that applies to most events.

So instead of offering specifics, you dole out platitudes.  Great, that's a big help.   Roll Eyes

Refusal of unproven points is the correct default stance, because presumption is negative.  Sorry it that makes you "tired."  Try taking a nap.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pofick

Activity: 600
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:56:24 AM

Donetsk and Lugansk's citizens are brave people. Let's wish them luck.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    4 0 1 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:02:33 PM

Donetsk and Lugansk's citizens are brave people. Let's wish them luck.

To victory!
Дo пoбeдe!
Для пoбeды!

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 02:22:58 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 02:34:16 PM by Nemo1024

Curiously, Tomishenko has come out of political hibernation, during which she let Poroshenko to harvest all the "honours" of implementing the plans she voiced for killing all the Russians in the East of Ukraine.

Now she said that she is going to go to Russia to support during the criminal trial (and say a few words to Putin in the process) the female soldier who was a spotter for the Ukrainian artillery and who allegedly pointed the fire to a column with refugees, killing two Russian journalists in the process.

This is a PR stunt as Timoshenko herself is wanted in Russia on several criminal charges and not possessing any diplomatic immunity, she would most probably be arrested as soon as she sets foot on Russian soil.

And a joke/anecdote that is circulating nowadays:

Snowhite, Thumbelina and Baba Yaga(*)  are travelling together. Each is boasting:
Snowhite says: "I'm the most beatiful in the world!"
Thumbelina boasts: "I'm the shortest in the world!"
Baba Jaga croaks: "I'm the most cunning, scheming wicked crone in the world!"
They come to the house of truths by the road and each steps in.
Snowhite walks out in tears: "I'm not most beautiful after all, The Sleeping beauty is"
Thumbelina is like wise heartbroken: "I'm not the shortest, Little Tom Thumb is!"
Out stomps Baba Yaga, fuming: "Who in the name of Hell is this Timoshenko?!"
*) Baba Yaga is a evil old witch of the Russian fairy tales (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Yaga). An interesting bit of historic trivia, not mentioned in the Wikipedia: Baba Yaga's name apparently has its roots in the period when Russia was occupied by Tatar-Mongol hordes, and she was male. The initial name comes from a Babaj-aga, a Turkic word for a chieftain. Children were put fright on with: "If you don't behave, will give you to Babaj-Aga" (http://old-fox.livejournal.com/148248.html)

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
myshownow

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:32:54 AM

TEMPERATURE UPDATES

KIEV        2 C
KHARKOV  1 C

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:52:14 AM

TEMPERATURE UPDATES

KIEV        2 C
KHARKOV  1 C
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=558917.msg9097398#msg9097398 Roll Eyes
247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:10:01 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hubUFHQs0Zs

247crypto (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:11:01 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA5lNrt1j5s

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:39:33 AM

She has pure Moscow accent and even unable to read Ukrainian, what the hell she's doing in Dniepropetrovsk?

"We see the same in Russia" - who and where sees the same?
"Putin have to withdraw troops from sovereign state" - troops? O_o
"We'll continue to get victims if Putin's imperial ambitions will be tolerated" - is this some kind of schizophrenia?

Another example of white ribbon faggotry. I hope she'll try to visit DPRK without visa.
247crypto (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:40:46 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: