Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:02:46 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 09:19:49 AM by myshownow

The Elephant In The Room: Deutsche Bank's $75 Trillion In Derivatives Is 20 Times Greater Than German GDP

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-28/elephant-room-deutsche-banks-75-trillion-derivatives-20-times-greater-german-gdp

Vladivostok, one of the most beautiful cities in the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGYdqSFuwV0

n Vladivostok, the three countries with the highest cash reserves meet- the largest is China, Japan then Russia. We're talking of cash here, not debts, which those in the EU and across to the US have plenty of, actually they are drowning!    Cheesy

More on Vladivostok. THis is taken on Russky Island just at the outskirts of Vladivostok center. THis is the site of the Far Eastern Federal U where this clip was taken. You can see the long suspension bridge here. But there's another suspension bridge, which I like better, the one at downtown but not seen here in this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFNNxL5C39M

Again, I'm not Russian. Like most of the world, I am now a fan of the Russians because they had the gall to fight the bankrupt Western powers. They are very hot now despite the WEstern propaganda press which nobody reads anyway (frankly, nobody cares about bankrupts, especially if they pretend they are not   Cheesy ).  I travel a lot though, & I've seen Russia first-hand, like most of the world, btw...

I am planning to have a vacation place in Vladivostok...

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 10:30:00 AM

Vodka driven politics leads to destruction.

You know, I wholeheartedly agree with you there. Yeltsin, and the almost-destruction of Russia by Washington puppeteers steering Yeltsin, is a prime example.

It's good to know that the current political leaders of Russia do not drink alcohol. So you shouldn't be too agitated for Russia's fate now, unless Washington manages to conduct a coup in Russia, like they did in Ukraine, and install a new drunkard at the helm.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:51:41 AM

You know, I wholeheartedly agree with you there. Yeltsin, and the almost-destruction of Russia by Washington puppeteers steering Yeltsin, is a prime example.

It's good to know that the current political leaders of Russia do not drink alcohol. So you shouldn't be too agitated for Russia's fate now, unless Washington manages to conduct a coup in Russia, like they did in Ukraine, and install a new drunkard at the helm.

Everyone does Nemo Wink

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 11:09:09 AM

Everyone does Nemo Wink

I don't. At all. But yes, most drink within reasonable limits that don't affect their ability to think clearly, especially in important matters.

Besides, in this picture Putin drinks beer (looks like a visit to a beer factory or something?) - so definitely not vodka-driven politics. It is also questionable that he drinks. My grandfather had many different strategies for avoided drinking in companies, while appearing to be drinking. Wink

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:11:08 AM

I don't. At all.
+1
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:11:57 AM

Everyone does Nemo Wink

I don't. At all. But yes, most drink within reasonable limits that don't affect their ability to think clearly, especially in important matters.

You're not a Russian anymore then.
Second you said first they don't drink now they drink reasonable...what it will be tomorrow I wonder Wink.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 11:51:54 AM

Second you said first they don't drink now they drink reasonable...what it will be tomorrow I wonder Wink.

Now you are being pedantic. Besides, you were talking about vodka and then you show a beer mug...what it will be tomorrow I wonder Wink.

As for being Russian. Drinking vodka is not Russian. Traditional Russian drinks are mjod/beer and kvas. Vodka came from Finland and is a rather recent imposition.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:09:38 PM

Now you are being pedantic. Besides, you were talking about vodka and then you show a beer mug...what it will be tomorrow I wonder Wink.

As for being Russian. Drinking vodka is not Russian. Traditional Russian drinks are mjod/beer and kvas. Vodka came from Finland and is a rather recent imposition.

As per request

Scholars debate the beginnings of vodka.[16] It is a contentious issue because very little historical material is available.[17][18] Vodka originated in Eastern Europe. The first production was either in Poland in the 8th century or in the area of today's Russia in the late 9th century according to different sources.[16][19] According to the Gin and Vodka Association (GVA),[19] the first distillery was documented over three hundred years later at Khlynovsk as reported in the Vyatka Chronicle of 1174. For many centuries, beverages differed significantly compared to the vodka of today, as the spirit at that time had a different flavor, color and smell, and was originally used as medicine.[19] It contained little alcohol, an estimated maximum of about 14%, as only this amount can be attained by natural fermentation. The still, allowing for distillation ("burning of wine") and increased purity and alcohol content was invented in the 8th century

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:14:25 PM

Vodka came from Finland and is a rather recent imposition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj6-ZMK4M2M

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%BE%D1%85%D0%BB%D1%91%D0%B1%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%BD,_%D0%92%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%8F%D0%BC_%D0%92%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%87#.D0.9C.D0.BE.D0.BD.D0.BE.D0.B3.D1.80.D0.B0.D1.84.D0.B8.D1.8F_.C2.AB.D0.98.D1.81.D1.82.D0.BE.D1.80.D0.B8.D1.8F_.D0.B2.D0.BE.D0.B4.D0.BA.D0.B8.C2.BB

minime

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:21:49 PM

WWI,WWII maybe WWIII starts germans,history repeats itself
germany did not start ww1 dude you should go back to school and learn history
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 01:32:10 PM

As per request

And yet, have you ever seen Putin intoxicated, doing anything that was not well-thought-through and balanced?

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:53:11 PM

As per request

And yet, have you ever seen Putin intoxicated, doing anything that was not well-thought-through and balanced?

Actually I haven't seen him doing too much as I usually don't look at his statements or pictures for too long ( time needed for ctrl+f4).
Secondary , You said he doesn't drink , I showed you him with one hell of a beer , then you wanted vodka , I showed you Monsieur Putin drinking vodka...
Seriously now...

And speaking of  balanced...what's with the shoes...
Midget inferiority complex?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pagan

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:01:38 PM

ruSSian-backed forces in Eastern Ukraine now openly tweet images of 'Novorossiya Army' Russian-import T-72M3

ruSSian-backed Forces occupying E Ukraine now openly tweet images of #Mariupol outskirts burning from their attack

Picture and video from artillery fire tonight in #Mariupol

http://inforesist.org/mariupol-pod-obstrelom-grady-obstrelivayut-pozicii-sil-ato-u-samogo-goroda-video/

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
Paya

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:08:20 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 09:27:38 AM by Paya

At the new round of talks in Minsk, Belarus, two parties agreed to limit the use of heavy weapons and air force in the 30-km buffer zone:

As a result of negotiations in Minsk, representatives of Ukraine and LNR/DNR agreed to reduce the use of weapons in the buffer zone between the conflicting parties. This will create a 30-kilometer zone without heavy weapons. In addition, flights of military aircraft is prohibited in the buffer zone. This was announced by the representative of Ukraine in the negotiations, ex-President Leonid Kuchma. As noted after the meeting, question of status of the LNR and DNR had not been discussed.
samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:02:25 AM

Not Germany but Austria-Hungary second german state led by Habsburg monarchy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austria-Hungary#Creation

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:24:58 AM

Not Germany but Austria-Hungary second german state led by Habsburg monarchy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austria-Hungary#Creation

You should look into the history of the Romanov family then Wink.
Look at the origins and you're going to be amazed.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:30:47 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1WBLcZC0ag

12 tonnes of hexogen exploded at chemical plant.
Paya

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:22:03 PM

So what. It's pretty common for European royal families to have foreign bloodlines. For example, British ruling dynasty is also of German origins. They changed their family name 'Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha' to 'House of Windsor' no sooner than in WWI. Same goes for Romanian royal family (you're Romanian, right?) - it comes from the House of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen. And so on.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:24:11 PM

So what. It's pretty common for European royal families to have foreign bloodlines. For example, British ruling dynasty is also of German origins. They changed their family title 'Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha' to 'House of Windsor' no sooner than in WWI. Same goes for Romanian royal family (you're Romanian, right?) - it comes from the House of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen. And so on.

So , there goes the argument of Germany starting the ww1 because there was a German family ruling the Austro Habsburg empire.
Exactly my point.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Paya

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:32:39 PM

So , there goes the argument of Germany starting the ww1 because there was a German family ruling the Austro Habsburg empire.
Exactly my point.

In the beginning of the 20th century Habsburgs were very pro-German oriented. It's completely different subject, though, and I agree... this has nothing to do with royal bloodlines.
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: