Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:49:13 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCZuHVcIh-Y

Poroshenko @ government session

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkForces

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:35:07 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 11:47:21 AM by DarkForces

don't support this? Should they suffer for the idiocy of their extremists? Should the Russian people suffer for the idiocy of theirs?

Blood begets blood, when you fight fire with fire.

PS: The guy in the photo looks EXACTLY like my uncle, you picked a great photo to fuck with my head.

LOL, the trolls must be really desperate because they suddenly learned straight English they became Americans!

Wow, I can't believe Dark Forces suddenly becoming poetic with "Blood begets blood... fire with fire"...

Heavy, man. Somebody must be really nervous he just took over your job. I think you suddenly became a CIA agent there...

Cheesy

Btw I'm not even Russian but I find that contrived pretense of being "part Russian" was so overused in current Ukie propaganda (to slyly promote their propaganda that being  Ukrainian is preferred than being Russian, which is totally ridiculous because Ukraine is in an African level of development which only offer poverty and dilapidation) I must say it  did not gain any sympathy anyway, it obviously sounded false. Besides it's too corny. The ironic thing is I actually wanted to be a Russian since I witnessed their wisdom and courage in resisting the Western undemocratic coup d'etat of the elected Ukrainian President (Maidan are not the Ukrainian people, they were fools of the CIA)  But what do you expect from the loser's propaganda?

What's funny is that the melodramatic choice of words in perfect idiomatic English in their latest propaganda suddenly betrayed the fact that Dark Forces was replaced by a CIA grandmother agent.  Grin

The last time I heard Bitcoin people are not into phony soap operas preferred by grandmothers (CIA agent she may be, notwithstanding) ...

Cheesy

I like the way you think, myshow. You're almost as paranoid as I am. ALMOST. Keep trying.

Alas, I am neither Jewish nor a grandmother, sorry. Sounds like you are looking for a depressing date.

I am not ashamed to be Russian, I'm FUCKEN PROUD, BABY.

Itar-Tass News Agency

Vladimir Putin: The early years

I shot Reagan- I shot the Pope.
I shot the Devil- there ain't NO HOPE!
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:41:10 AM

I'd say that it seems quite strange.
myshownow

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:06:21 PM

don't support this? Should they suffer for the idiocy of their extremists? Should the Russian people suffer for the idiocy of theirs?

PS: The guy in the photo looks EXACTLY like my uncle, you picked a great photo to fuck with my head.

LOL, the trolls must be really desperate because they suddenly learned straight English they became Americans!

Wow, I can't believe Dark Forces suddenly becoming poetic with "Blood begets blood... fire with fire"...

Heavy, man. Somebody must be really nervous he just took over your job. I think you suddenly became a CIA agent there...

Cheesy

Btw I'm not even Russian but I find that contrived pretense of being "part Russian" was so overused in current Ukie propaganda (to slyly promote their propaganda that being  Ukrainian is preferred than being Russian, which is totally ridiculous because Ukraine is in an African level of development which only offer poverty and dilapidation) I must say it  did not gain any sympathy anyway, it obviously sounded false. Besides it's too corny. The ironic thing is I actually wanted to be a Russian since I witnessed their wisdom and courage in resisting the Western undemocratic coup d'etat of the elected Ukrainian President (Maidan are not the Ukrainian people, they were fools of the CIA)  But what do you expect from the loser's propaganda?

What's funny is that the melodramatic choice of words in perfect idiomatic English in their latest propaganda suddenly betrayed the fact that Dark Forces was replaced by a CIA grandmother agent.  Grin

The last time I heard Bitcoin people are not into phony soap operas preferred by grandmothers (CIA agent she may be, notwithstanding) ...

Cheesy

I like the way you think, myshow. You're almost as paranoid as I am. ALMOST. Keep trying.

Alas, I am neither Jewish nor a grandmother, sorry. Sounds like you are looking for a depressing date.

LOL, that's more like your old stupid self. You were returned immediately? Where's the grandma CIA agent they replaced you with yesterday? Seems tacky but I kinda miss in a foolish way her archaic "blood begets blood, fire with fire"  propaganda talking points? I know the situation of Ukraine now is depressing as it's losing every which way and I saw the insertion of a grandmother among their trolls as a confirmation they are really very desperate now. I kinda pity the grandmother though, she should be better off looking after her grandkids...

Well, she deserves her rest. You're better suited here, your stupidity is an entertainment here. It makes us laugh all the time. Again, congratulations to your IQ... your low IQ suits you....

Cheesy

DarkForces

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:09:44 PM

Cheesy

Cheesy

LOL, that's more like your old stupid self. You were returned immediately? Where's the grandma CIA agent they replaced you with yesterday? Seems tacky but I kinda miss in a foolish way her archaic "blood begets blood, fire with fire"  propaganda talking points? I know the situation of Ukraine now is depressing as it's losing every which way and I saw the insertion of a grandmother among their trolls as a confirmation they are really very desperate now. I kinda pity the grandmother though, she should be better off looking after her grandkids...

Well, she deserves her rest. You're better suited here, your stupidilty is an enetertainment here. It makes us laugh all the time. Again, congratulations to your IQ... your low IQ suits you....

Cheesy

And what're you? A fucken monkey with a plastic hammer?

screaming at the screen, hammering the keyboard, occasionally hurling feces?

If I may choose my reality, this is how I see you.

Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:40:37 PM

humanitarian aid is being distributed in pervomaisk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM6gOUGXDOs&list=UUbwfUqs5Y6_jblWJwMIfRzA
Pagan

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:16:15 PM

Russia went to war on well-known scenario

Video (with eng subtitles) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsNlc0iKK7Y&feature=youtu.be

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:20:29 PM

http://rusvesna.su/video

Pagan

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:03:37 AM

As part of the "DNR government" there are at least two people with clear links to the "masters of Donbas" and Yanukovych's "Family

http://ukrainewarlog.blogspot.com/p/dpr-connections-lux-company-and.html

StopFake.org

247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:13:44 AM

LOL

Diggers of Putin Hand Smiley

Yevtushenkov is under arrest right now.

myshownow

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:25:04 AM

VERY GOOD...DONETSK GOT AWAY

I happened to read this one from a Fordham publication. It's really startling that it turned out Western Ukraine, the source of the Maidan CIA fools, is the poorest part of the already poor Ukraine and this trashy group had the thick face to destroy democracy by helping the CIA regime change of an elected President (which it usually does in governments it doesn't like around the world). Of course, the Maidan fools will go down as some of the biggest Fools in history as they fought for the break up the country they don't deserve. I actually am in favor of the dissolution of that so-called country Ukraine & just break it up into more viable ethno-lingual morsels so it won't be targeted again by overambitious bankrupt empire builders.

Luckily Donetsk got away. It turned out Donetsk is a gold mine. I quote:

Donetsk’s export to import ratio is 6:1, accounts for 22 percent of Ukraine’s industrial production, and has a GDP per capita that is 30 percent higher than the rest of Ukraine. Of course, while this GDP per capita is still one third of Russia’s, Donetsk’s natural resource production would outweigh its GDP level. Donetsk has 12 percent of Ukraine’s natural resources, including 45 percent of coal , aluminum, and ferrous metals, 46 percent of steel, and 13 percent of Ukraine’s energy production, all while making up less than 10 percent of Ukraine’s population. Finally, Donechchnya provides 40 percent of Ukraine’s transportation network, which would cripple Ukraine’s ability to distribute goods.

Wink
samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:29:37 AM

I think that need to put the name Novorossiya in the title

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_State_of_Novorossiya

DarkForces

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:55:38 AM

I happened to read this one from a Fordham publication. It's really startling that it turned out Western Ukraine, the source of the Maidan CIA fools, is the poorest part of the already poor Ukraine and this trashy group had the thick face to destroy democracy by helping the CIA regime change of an elected President (which it usually does in governments it doesn't like around the world). Of course, the Maidan fools will go down as some of the biggest Fools in history as they fought for the break up the country they don't deserve. I actually am in favor of the dissolution of that so-called country Ukraine & just break it up into more viable ethno-lingual morsels so it won't be targeted again by overambitious bankrupt empire builders.

Donetsk’s export to import ratio is 6:1, accounts for 22 percent of Ukraine’s industrial production, and has a GDP per capita that is 30 percent higher than the rest of Ukraine. Of course, while this GDP per capita is still one third of Russia’s, Donetsk’s natural resource production would outweigh its GDP level. Donetsk has 12 percent of Ukraine’s natural resources, including 45 percent of coal , aluminum, and ferrous metals, 46 percent of steel, and 13 percent of Ukraine’s energy production, all while making up less than 10 percent of Ukraine’s population. Finally, Donechchnya provides 40 percent of Ukraine’s transportation network, which would cripple Ukraine’s ability to distribute goods.

Wink

Yes, but do they have an airport?

Itar-Tass 23 Sept 2014
Satan: I love Putin

DarkForces

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:02:07 AM

I think that need to put the name Novorossiya in the title

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_State_of_Novorossiya

Why not call it HONESTLY for what it is:

THE SMALLEST FUCKING PROVINCE IN THE RUSSIAN EMPIRE!!!!

myshownow

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:11:28 AM

Wink

Yes, but do they have an airport?

Oh, the Donbass region will be whole again and the whole Donbass (including the part in Russia) will in effect be unified into a connected economic unit. Since Russia is busy building fast trains, a Donetsk-Rostov na Donu will surely be in the horizon.

In Rostov na Donu, they are building one of the most futuristic airports in the world. NOw that Donetsk is in Russia's orbit, it can easily replace the destroyed one with something of similar sleek style.

The small-time world of the former Ukraine already belongs in the past.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHVTn5iJpfM

samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:29:00 AM

chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:55:53 PM

Nice
Pagan

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:25:47 PM

Dokuchaievsk today. ruSSian Grad  shoots behind living houses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1897J2wOwI&feature=youtu.be

Typical ceasefire by ruSSians

StopFake.org

chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:55:40 PM

Gosh Pagan do you ever run out of BS propaganda lol

Anti-war protests in Kharkiv today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp5M97FC9r4

And this is how Ukraine responded:

http://en.ria.ru/world/20140927/193351940/Tanks-Patrolling-Streets-of-Kharkiv-After-Court-Bans-Peace-March.html

And let's not forget that they certainly have plenty of reason to protest the fascists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcoX27KUfso
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:56:37 PM

i'd recommend non-russian speaking people to get acquainted with this channel as it shows the logic and analysis of most important current russian historians, authors, politicians etc.
http://www.youtube.com/user/NewInsightSubs/videos
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: