Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:59:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:51:41 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 04:32:59 AM by myshownow

LAUGHTER IN THE END GAME: THE END OF THE AMERICAN DOLLAR EMPIRE, ALREADY STARTED

The laughs are becoming bigger...

I just read in the New York Times that Russia has already degenerated into the Wemar Republic because it has "no more" dollars (as if a country already getting rid of the dollar would need any dollar, considering it has too many dollar- $619 bilion of them). The villains are using their mercenary, a certain Natalia V. Akindinova, allegedly a professor at the Higher School of Economics (no country was mentioned but has a Slavic name, which was obviously intended to subliminaly say they have mercenaries everywhere), who allegedly said in a telephone interview. “We are seeing a sharp devaluation of the ruble at a time when the central bank doesn’t have the reserves to influence the market, as it did in the past crises.” LOL. RuSsia has a $619 bilion reserve and US has only $63 billion reserve and $18 trilion debts, and Russia is the one with no money?(Is she Russian? If so, this is a clear case of being a "foreign agent" because otherwise she would have known better. More hilariously, I also heard in Canadian TV, with the "expert" saying Russia has "no more dollars". You must admire them for their blatant delusional propaganda. In the last days, the villains have become comedians. Cheesy

They are pulling all the stops to save themselves. Well, they are really desperate. They should be- the end game has already started. The sign is the artificial strengthening of the structurally weak dollar, resulting in the crashing of most currencies (not only the Ruble) which only indicates the level at which the dollar is being rejected in the current world trade. The abrupt fall will be bloody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nflZSjiofr8

BTW, the desperation could be gauged also from the way the propaganda of the villains is now being infiltrated into the so-called Alternative press. The villains are really pulling all the stops in their propaganda. Money must be flying. Well, better people can make use of them before they become worthless. Cheesy

This situation may be laughable... but this point is the most dangerous. The American Empire knows it is crashing.. the de-dollarization is accelerating and the imperialists can no longer stop it, the bus has left. They only have one recourse BTW... war, their usual recourse in the non-nuclear past. Though this is also a laughable option because only the most desperate will resort to mutually assured destruction...

Just like the many desperate bankers who committed suicide since the start of this year. Since the Empire is composed mostly of desperate bankers, they might just be desperate enough to commit suicide and take their slaves with them...

But it's clear: the end of the American dollar empire is at hand...

Time for celebration...

Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
myshownow

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:05:07 PM

Tsunami of Dollars Just Waiting for Opportunity to Return to US

http://www.silverdoctors.com/alasdair-macleod-tsunami-of-dollars-just-waiting-for-opportunity-to-return-to-us/#more-49231

Cheesy

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:28:59 PM

The problem is not where nice Russian people put their beautiful country.

The problem is where the Kremlin puts the Russian Army.

These are only a few of the reasons why the countries in galdur's funny picture welcome NATO with open arms and great relief.

when blaming USSR for something, don't forget to spread the blame, and not shift it onto Russians as it is dictated by your current political agenda.

Where I "spread the blame" isn't important.  My "current political agenda" has nothing to so with this.

What matters is where countries harmed by the Kremlin spread the blame.  They spread it all over Red Square.

It's no surprise their current political agenda is to join NATO as soon as possible, all of your Russplaining notwithstanding.

You know there are a lot of people who are tired of those damned Belgians. Belgians stopped the South Stream project by sabotaging it. Currently the Belgians are driving German economy to ruin. This damned Belgian Angela Merkel is not hearing her own business circles in Germany. Oh, and Belgian Francois Hollande, despite the French best interests, killed its ship-building industry. Yes, Belgians are evil. Many Europeans are spreading the blame all over Brussels now.

Oh, and show me countries that are newly rushing to join NATO, where either a colour revolution or a substantial buying off of the politicians by US was not needed first.

Your statement is exactly the reason why you should differentiate between Russia and Soviet Union. Under Soviet Union, Russia was an occupied country, itself a victim. During coup d'etat of 1917 Russia was essentially hijacked, anyone who resisted killed off (much like today in Ukraine - anyone against forced Westernasation now falls victim of lustration), and the state and its structure destroyed. Russia (RSFSR) had the least say in running of USSR, and its territories were treated as private property of the USSR leaders, to be given away at a whim (Novorossia, South Ossetia, Crimea). If USSR's capital were in Kiev, would you be blaming Ukrainians, and if in Tbilisi, would Georgians be the bad guys today?

LoL Have you been to school ? Or geography is just a myth for u ? I know book with western country was forbidden not long time ago for russian ... but please you have a brain LoL ...

Since when François Holland president of "FRANCE" is Belgian ?? LoL , and he has nothing to do with Belgium ??

Europe parlement is in Belgium ... this is mean this is driven/managed by belgium citizen , of course not ...

Against you proove your weakness and lack of situation ... pathetic .... really and of course once again you will tell that we lie ... russia is well trainned to lie.

liying during more 20 years to have killing more 200 officiers at the end of WW2 ... does it ring a bell for u ? Katyn massacre Huh LoL

Ho yes we waitted the end of URSS to get official russian document prooving that german never killed them ....

Propaganda ... russian are only good on this point ....

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 05:08:36 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 05:36:42 PM by Balthazar

LoL Have you been to school ? Or geography is just a myth for u ? I know book with western country was forbidden not long time ago for russian ... but please you have a brain LoL ...

Since when François Holland president of "FRANCE" is Belgian ?? LoL , and he has nothing to do with Belgium ??

Europe parlement is in Belgium ... this is mean this is driven/managed by belgium citizen , of course not ...

Against you proove your weakness and lack of situation ... pathetic .... really and of course once again you will tell that we lie ... russia is well trainned to lie.

liying during more 20 years to have killing more 200 officiers at the end of WW2 ... does it ring a bell for u ? Katyn massacre Huh LoL

Ho yes we waitted the end of URSS to get official russian document prooving that german never killed them ....

How old are you bruh? You are going to have to excuse me, but do you have an idea of how foolish you're looking right now? LOL, what a nice demonstration of own dumbness! I thought that nothing would be able to surpass your messages about trucks of stolen coal, but I'm glad to see that I was wrong about that. Or even more... Dude, I have to congratulate you because I can't even choose right noun to describe your level of absolute stupidity! Thank you for good laugh. Cheesy

Nemo1024
I think you missed #sarcasm tag. This tag is necessary for compatibility with some demotards who usually suffer from absence of abstract thinking.

Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:02:52 PM

How old are you bruh? You are going to have to excuse me, but do you have an idea of how foolish you're looking right now? LOL, what a nice demonstration of own dumbness! I thought that nothing would be able to surpass your messages about trucks of stolen coal, but I'm glad to see that I was wrong about that. Or even more... Dude, I have to congratulate you because I can't even choose right noun to describe your level of absolute stupidity! Thank you for good laugh. Cheesy

Nemo1024
I think you missed #sarcasm tag. This tag is necessary for compatibility with some demotards who usually suffer from absence of abstract thinking.

you have to excuse him. he tried to discredit, but failed. in france the humor is on different level perhaps. too advanced for us to comprehend.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 08:44:41 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 10:41:08 PM by Nemo1024

Nemo1024

Oh! When I wrote that parallel between relation of Russia/USSR vs. Belgium/EU, I thought it would be impossible to misunderstand it.  Shocked I guess some people are beyond redemption.

For those with special problems in comprehension: Fracios Hollande is as Belguim as Stalin was Russian.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:48:10 PM

http://dnr.today/top/media/

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 10:40:01 PM

First NATO = USA, based on financing and agenda.

As for the Soviet Union, remember that for half of its existence, the leader of USSR and his right-hand-man were Georgians (Stalin/Gzhugashvili and Beria); Shevarnadze, Soviet Foreign Minister of the later days was Georgian; Lithuanian and Ukrainian party tops had a very strong sway in the government, Ukrainians heading USSR for several periods.

Let me get this straight.

NATO = USA, based on financing and agenda.  OK, as long as we ignore the fact the UK and France are also nuclear/economic powers.

But...

Soviet Union = Georgia/Lithuania/Ukraine, based on financing and agenda?

Sorry that doesn't work logically.  Here, let me fix it:

Soviet Union = The Russian Kremlin, and everyone knows it except for a few useful idiots whose rational patriotism has decayed into delusional jingoism.

Soviet Union = Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Lithuania, etc... Happy? I did not state the above equation. What I said, is that Russia under USSR had little say over its own affairs, and that many of the USSR-level decisions were reached to the detriment of Russia, that Russian foreign policy (as per before 1917 coup d'etat [which was Britain-financed, btw]) did not match the foreign policy of USSR and USSR foreign policy does not match the foreign policy of Russian Federation. Live with it - USSR and Russia are different entities. And I don't feel like repeating my argument all over again.

Oh, and jingoism is all yours.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jingoism
"Jingoism is patriotism in the form of aggressive foreign policy"
What I say, and what Russian Federation is saying: Let's live in peace and work together with mutual respect.
NATO/US on the other hand: Let's move more troops to Russian border, let's hit Russia economically, etc...

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 10:42:20 PM

Russia is preparing 10th humanitarian aid column. It will consist of more than 130 trucks, have 20 tonnes of medication, and this time also have New Year presents for the children of Donbass.

Morbid
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:31:39 AM

act of war:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-18/world-awaits-russian-response-obama-makes-lethal-aid-ukraine-legal
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:58:50 AM

Draw the line once and for all... For the sake of europe this time Sad

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 03:46:19 AM

Yah... sure... and no russian tanks in ukraine... not a single one...
Yeah... sure... And there is no dick in your ass... Not a single one...

Dicks, asses... Don't you have something else in your mind, russian idiot? You should stop sodomizing each other.

myshownow

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:23:27 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2014, 03:47:48 AM by myshownow

CHECKMATE!!!

SUPER LAUGH-IN: TRAPPED BANKRUPTS Cheesy

Actually, if you analyze it closely, the Ukraine Farce has become a comedy. It really makes me laugh LOUDLY thinking of the various traps created by Putin on his enemies...

So, the bankrupt WEst was targetting Gazprom?

Well, Ukraine is nothing but a bankrupt temporary state which can't afford its gas so it was thrown into the lap of the bankrupt EU, which is forced to prepay the gas so the UKies won't freeze... otherwise, the Ukies will steal the gas and Russia would be forced to close the supply & the EU comedians would freeze instead.   Cheesy

So, the income of Gazprom is now assured by the same parties which wanted to destroy it.  Cheesy

Worse, bankrupt Ukraine only has $10 billion left. SO the bankrupt WEstern countries are forced to help their fellow member of the bankrupt club. jUST THink where they will get the moneY AND you'll laugh some more.(Actually, they are already looking for a way out: Juncker is already warning UKraine to " improve its structures bla bla" or the funds may be "delayed bla bla". LOL, nice way of saying the bankrupt ones are already bankrupt "so please, other bankrupts don't make us more bankrupt..." Cheesy

Here's one more laugh:  Grin

Actually, I rather suspect that the UKies were allowed to attack the East to bankrupt them big-time. Of course, they lost, could there be any other result? NOw, they have no more money and Ukraine is bankrupt big-time. THe bankrupt EU & the bankrupt US should put their money where their mouths are or they will become bigger laughing-stock. Actually, they are already all laughing-stock. THey just formed a comedy team- let's call them The Checkmated Bankrupts. Grin

If you look closely at the gas situation with EU, there are more laughs but I'll write them next time. WE'll have a "Ukraine Super Laugh-in" serial here.

BUt here's a bonus laugh: the Color Revolutions of the NGO's of the bankrupt US are becoming big comedies too. THey are failing everywhere. In Iran, in Turkey, etc. WELL, the script sold already, it's really ridiculous that they thought they could still dupe many.

Below is the Hong Kong rally which was supposed to be the color revolution that should have started a chain of events that was  supposed to break China. Well, it did break something- many are now breaking into laughter.  Cheesy THey used high school kids, most likely for better propaganda because people will sympathize & the police can't be too powerful in their response (cheaper budget besides). WEll, it was entertainment for a while but clearly, it was another failure.

I wonder what happened to the NGO's & the CIA agents involved. I hope they were not fired. They have been failing pretty regularly lately, nobody will be left if the incompetents were fired Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hXfa3VRZTw

Wink

Morbid
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:28:50 PM

times like these jackals come out to play.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:43:08 PM

Well, given all the turmoil and bankruptcy this year

I sure hope the Ukrainians got around to planting the fields.

Corn and wheat have rocketed for the past months even with

the rising dollar so some shortfall somewhere may be

anticipated next year.

But of course both the U.S. and the E.U. are eminently well

set financially to help out which is reassuring.

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:22:50 PM

Central Bankers suppressing Russian economy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT085isnyB0

247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:01:33 PM

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:16:17 PM

Nemo1024

Best defense is attack of course ... Thanks you ... LoL go back to school and check on a map stupid mormons ... to see where is France ... Where is Belgium ... But yes ... in Belgium we must go to school up to 18 years old ...and not beeing let it down in street to drinklk Vodka ... poor mentality ... You are the really dumb LoL with a limited anad basic knowledge ... your post show it nicely now ...
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 09:36:30 PM

im starting to think that the more we try to bring some rationalism here the more it gives them urge to reply with something.. whether it does or doesnt make any scense is not as important though. we should just let them make their points for themselves. ignorance cures. lack of attention cures. otherwise let them die for their stance. they deserve it afterall. survival of the fittest.

Good point. I have the obvious trolls on ignore. There are, however, some posters who seem to make sense on superficial reading, but once you start to take a closer look, the arguments they use fall apart. It's such posts I sometimes reply to, not for the benefit of the posters, but for the sake of other - silent - readers.

I see that some start personal attack, then they fail to refute the logic. Standard practice of discrediting... I want to give some personal background info to think about. In a small way, my current views are shaped by US State Department. Let me explain. Smiley

In the late 1980s I was an avid short wave listener, spending many a late night (when the reception was best) listening to the "enemy voices": Voice of America, Radio Svoboda (Radio Freedom), etc. They had many interesting, informative programs, interspersed with anti-USSR propaganda. A specific aspect of such propaganda, aired at Russia, was raising the national conciousness of Russians, and how USSR was bad for Russian culture, history, traditions, religion. So yes, if some find my views of Russia =/= USSR hard to swallow, please send your complaints to the US State Department that financed the programs that planted some of the first seeds of such views in me.

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 09:51:50 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 10:47:10 PM by Nemo1024

The comments are, as always, very much worth the read. Here's a very astute one:

Paveway IV

"...Oh.. so they want to be at least as well armed and armored as U.S. domestic police forces..."

Svaboda and Right Sector (Nazi) leaders run the Ukraine interior ministry and their members make up most of it's staff. They were put there to protect the Jewish-Ukrainian oligarchs and U.S. assets from the Ukrainian people. Their biggest threat is from regular Ukrainian Army conscripts (who mostly hate them) and rival Jewish-Ukrainian Oligarchs' private thug armies (who do whatever they're paid to do).

The U.S. has totally fucked up AGAIN, similar to what they did in Syria. Arms are sent to 'moderate' FSA, but the soldiers and the U.S. equipment eventually makes it to al Nusra and ISIS head-choppers. All of it. All the time. No exceptions. Sorry, Wolf Blitzer - you're fucking WRONG all the time.

Now the U.S. will be sending stuff supposedly to the regular Ukraine army. Except those soldiers and equipment will eventually make it to the Svaboda/Right Sector Stazi or one of the Jewish oligarch's private thug armies. All of it. All the time. No exceptions. Sorry Wolf Blitzer - you're going to be fucking WRONG this time, too.

There is no Ukrainian army any more to arm. The conscripts don't want to fight for *any* Jewish oligarch - they want to kill them. Since a lot of the Jewish oligarchs don't even live in Ukraine, the soldiers don't even have that chance. They're deserting and leaving Ukraine because there simply is no future for them and their families anymore. Ukrainians are not stupid - they've just been through this before. It never turns out well.

In the mean time, the Ukrainian Stazi and private thug armies will keep arming themselves to the teeth. It's permanent gang warfare there now. There is no political objective - it's just a steady job for the foot soldiers. If Svaboda/Right Sector or a Jewish oligarch can't cough up weapons and a paycheck (in USD or Euros only, please) then those foot-soldiers are gone, too.

Another U.S. sponsored death-camp for democracy. Yay!

JohninMK
Time for Russia to say to the West, on the sanctions front

"You're squeezing our finances, we need more dollars, you have forced us to foreclose on our $3B Ukrainian loan, oh, and if that $1.6B owed to Gazprom isn't paid back as agreed on the 31st December all gas through Ukraine goes on prepayment to stop theft."

And militarily

"Russia is determined to maintain the ceasefire in Ukraine, if Kiev breaks it, with or without the new US weapons, the full force of Russia will be applied to restore peace."

Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: