Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:47:37 AM

PS: Funny how the NATO-trolls feel compelled to spam the thread with multiple messages, so that a message they don't like rolls over to the previous page and gets out from their sight. Smiley

One of them called that trick "red herring". LOL, desperate moves by desperate trolls. They know it's over and Ukraine will still be where it at before this all began- but with less territory, the laughing-stock and deluged by criminal suits.  Cheesy

Let's be charitable to the other side. Ukraine lost in the battle field, now it is imploding economically.Politically it's over, it's just a matter of how the US agents running the lost war can save face out of their obvious defeat (but reality is dawning anyway). WE can't help it if their trolls are becoming desperate too as they themselves can feel the walls of delusion crumbling down. Their now irrational propaganda is symptomatic of their accelerating collapse. I just hope they haven't turned insane yet. Kids, it is not worth becoming insane with this one, anybody with half cup of brain could have foreseen the result anyway. It was a delusion right from the start

Let's be magnanimous to the losers. If they are living in Ukraine, for all we know, they will suddenly become Russians again shortly anyway.  Wink

RECKONING TIME, FOLKS

Reality is hard, meanwhile, the Ukrainians will learn they just might have to face reality because it will chase them anyway... THEY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER FOR THEIR CRIMES

H17 crash: Families of German victims to sue Ukraine, says lawyer

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/mh17-crash-families-of-german-victims-to-sue-ukraine-says-lawyer-20140922-10k4ry.html#ixzz3EBQ9xyzV

GOOD TIMES FOR INVESTMENTS IN CRIMEA & other choice spots of Russia: PREVIEW OF CRIMEA'S KERCH BRIDGE WHICH JOINS IT

WITH RUSSIAN SOUTH MAINLAND

I am planning investments on Crimea & Vladivostok.

Western propaganda is not simple backbiting against their enemies. There is a actually profit motive component to their extra-democratic interventions in other countries: to depress the price of a region they are interested to swoop as vultures in so they can cash in when the price inevitably climbs up in time. But it's the sign of the times even this type of propaganda has been lost by the West forever, everybody knows they are useless with Crimea (or in any part of Russian sphere for that matter). Take Crimea. The Western propaganda was precisely to dampen investment on Crimea, but there are no longer many dumb people left. Now that Crimea is part of Russia, it's plain common sense that Russian money will drive in so values are skyrocketing fast (after all, it was Russian money which drove up high-end real estate prices in New York & London). The Russian military just announced building 70,000 units for its
military, and even Ukrainian real estate companies have branches that registered in Crimea itself to avail of the bonanza (in effect, recognizing Crimea as part of Russia). The most frustrating part is that the luxury beach segment is really very hot nowadays, every Russian wants to have his own beach hideaway, becoming expensive fast.

The Ukrainian poverty and dilapidation are clearly forgotten..

Good times are obviously ahead for Crimea. Infrastructures galore. WE can get a preview of the Kerch bridge by looking at this bridge in Russky Island, Vladivostok, the longest suspension bridge in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGYdqSFuwV0

Vladivostok, one of the most beautiful cities in the world

In Vladivostok, the three countries with the highest cash reserves meet- the largest is China, Japan then Russia. We're talking of cash here, not debts, which those in the EU and across to the US have plenty of, actually they are drowning!      Cheesy

More on Vladivostok. THis is taken on Russky Island just at the outskirts of Vladivostok center. THis is the site of the Far Eastern Federal U where this clip was taken. You can see the long suspension bridge here. But there's another suspension bridge, which I like better, the one at downtown but not seen here in this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFNNxL5C39M

Again, I'm not Russian. Like most of the world, I am now a fan of the Russians because they had the gall to fight the bankrupt Western powers. They are very hot now despite the WEstern propaganda press which nobody reads anyway (frankly, nobody cares about bankrupts, especially if they pretend they are not    Wink ).  I travel a lot though, & I've seen Russia first-hand, like most of the world, btw...

Crimea & Vladivostok, two places of breathless growth as nervous funds flee from the crumbling pretenses of the bankrupt West...

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Paya

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:29:44 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 01:02:57 PM by Paya

Even Germans know that it the was separatists who shot down the plane

There is no one single solid evidence that rebels shot down the plane. Apparently, you are way ahead of the professional investigators working on this case. I wonder what your sources are. Probably same those who taught you that Russians and Belarussians have nothing to do with the Kievan Rus' ancestry and that it was Ukraine and Ukrainians all along, even if they themselves weren't aware of that Cheesy
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:30:58 AM

...and supporting Syria and ISIS.

Supporting ISIS? You mate really need to lay off that pipe... Smiley
Pagan

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:23:05 PM

Kremlin Using Katyn Strategy in Ukraine to Cover Its Own Crimes, Portnikov Says

Paul Goble

Staunton, September 25 – Just as the Soviet government sought to evade its responsibility for the murder of Polish officers during World War II by blaming the Germans, so too the Russian government of Vladimir Putin is seeking to evade responsibility for its killings in Ukraine by blaming Ukrainian forces for them, according to Vitaly Portnikov.

The Ukrainian commentator notes that in January 1944, Stalin formed a commission whose very title showed that he wasn’t interested in establishing the truth about the murders in Katyn but rather in winning support for his version of reality that the Germans and not the Soviets had committed them (rus.newsru.ua/columnists/24Sep2014/novkatyn.html).

Now, 70 years later, Portnikov says, “Russian propaganda has received an analogous assignment – to tell the subjects of Vladimir Putin and the world about ‘the terrible crimes of [Ukrainian forces]’ on the territory of the Donbas,” including “certain ‘mass burials of peaceful residents’” by the National Guard and Ukrainian military.

Just how fraudulent the current Russian effort is and just how much it resembles what Stalin did with amazing success at the end of World War II is shown by references in Moscow’s call for such investigations to institutions like “the Investigative Committee of the Donetsk Peoples Republic” which have never existed.

Of course, Portnikov notes, in Russia itself, such institutions do exist and are “one of the important instruments of authoritarianism.”  Thus is it entirely possible that they are being set up in Russian-occupied Donetsk and “possible include Russian investigators” who in their own country “have the reputation of falsifiers.”

Other Russians involved in this revival of a Stalinist tactic include representatives from the Putin Presidential Council on Human Rights, the Putin Social Chamber, and others who can be counted on to report what the Kremlin wants reported and nothing else, Portnikov says. But the most cynical appointment to this group is that of the Council’s head Mikhail Fedotov.

He has gained notoriety among other things for his calls to “investigate Ukrainian human rights activists,” clearly so that their reputations can be blacked in the media and their findings of Russian complicity in crimes on Ukrainian territory can thus be downplayed or rejected out of hand.

But the most serious consequence of what the Kremlin is doing in this regard is not even the new wave of lies it will spread about, the Ukrainian commentator says. Instead, it is this: Russia cannot free the [Ukrainian] territories it has seized … because those occupied districts are the site of major crimes and the celebration of criminality.”

To withdraw would open the way for a real investigation, and the lies of the Putin regime would thus stand revealed to the world just as those of the Stalin regime about the murder of Polish officers in Katyn were.  But the Kremlin clearly calculates that it can muddy the waters on this long enough just as Stalin and his successors did to conceal its crimes and keep its conquest.

http://windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2014/09/window-on-eurasia-kremlin-using-katyn.html?spref=tw

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 05:32:45 PM

For those who don't get the reference, it's a collage on the theme of Repin's famous work depicting Zaporozhje Cossacks writing a rude reply to the Turkish Khan:

Which is really weird, considering that Turkish Tatars were attacking Ukraine, but now Russia annexed that part of Ukraine and is attacking them, now that Ukraine and Tatars are at peace. Why is Russia trying to start another fight with Tatars?
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 05:37:53 PM

PS: Funny how the NATO-trolls feel compelled to spam the thread with multiple messages, so that a message they don't like rolls over to the previous page and gets out from their sight. Smiley

One of them called that trick "red herring". LOL, desperate moves by desperate trolls.

I'm not a NATO troll, since I don't support NATO either (AnarchoCapitalist, remember), so I don't really know who Nemo is talking about here, but when I called what you said "red herring," I wasn't talking about you reposting the same thing over and over Lenin style. Since you're being an idiot, I'll explain what that means to you:

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/red-herring.html
A Red Herring is a fallacy in which an irrelevant topic is presented in order to divert attention from the original issue. The basic idea is to "win" an argument by leading attention away from the argument and to another topic. This sort of "reasoning" has the following form:

Topic A is under discussion.
Topic B is introduced under the guise of being relevant to topic A (when topic B is actually not relevant to topic A).
Topic A is abandoned.

This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because merely changing the topic of discussion hardly counts as an argument against a claim.

So, for example, you posting over and over about how the US dollar is going to collapse, is a "red herring," because it has NOTHING to do with Russia invading Ukraine, or Ukraine wanting to depose a corrupt oligarch, and moreover, it has NOTHING to do with the people who are opposing you, because those people use Bitcoin, and hope for Bitcoin to become the dominant currency, and thus don't give a shit about the dollar collapsing.

Do you understand now?
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 05:41:27 PM

RECKONING TIME, FOLKS

Reality is hard, meanwhile, the Ukrainians will learn they just might have to face reality because it will chase them anyway... THEY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER FOR THEIR CRIMES

H17 crash: Families of German victims to sue Ukraine, says lawyer

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/mh17-crash-families-of-german-victims-to-sue-ukraine-says-lawyer-20140922-10k4ry.html#ixzz3EBQ9xyzV

They are suing Ukraine for negligence, not because they are claiming Ukraine shot the plane down. They want Ukraine to take responsibility for not stopping flights over that area when there was a conflict going on. Ukraine's defense will have to be either

• We would have never expected Russia to do something as crazy as drive a BUC into Ukrainian territory and shoot down a civilian plane
  • or We would have never expected the Russians to do something as crazy as give a BUC to russian trained separatists, and have them shoot at anything that flies overhead

They will probably win, because NO ONE expected Russia to do something that crazy.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 05:48:48 PM

Even Germans know that it the was separatists who shot down the plane

There is no one single solid evidence that rebels shot down the plane. Apparently, you are way ahead of the professional investigators working on this case. I wonder what your sources are. Probably same those who taught you that Russians and Belarussians have nothing to do with the Kievan Rus' ancestry and that it was Ukraine and Ukrainians all along, even if they themselves weren't aware of that Cheesy

Except for those pictures of a Russian BUC driving towards Ukraine, pictures of it driving around in Ukraine, pictures of it being in the area where the plane was shot down, pictures of it being driven across the border back into Russia, and the audio recording of the people who shot down the plane confirming it with Moscow.

...and supporting Syria and ISIS.

Supporting ISIS? You mate really need to lay off that pipe... Smiley

Yes. Read this: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/11/assad-moscow-tehran-condemn-obama-isis-air-strike-plan

Russia is one of three countries that is opposing taking out ISIS targets, for a ridiculous reason that going into the country without the country's agreement would violate international law, which is EXACTLY what they did in Crimea and Eastern Ukraine.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 05:52:26 PM

Why Ukraine crisis has China in a bind

At Sunday night's emergency U.N. Security Council meeting, Western countries denounced Russian efforts to destabilize eastern Ukraine. Depending on your reading of its statement, China either refused to do the same, or refused to back Russia. Either way, the meeting was just the latest example of how the Ukraine crisis has put China in a bind.

Still, China is very unlikely to come down unequivocally in Russia's camp on Ukraine.

Why? To begin with, Russia's use of a referendum to break Crimea away from Ukraine contradicts one of the core tenets of Chinese foreign policy: mutual respect for territorial integrity and sovereignty and non-aggression and non-interference in another country's internal affairs.

More fundamentally, the Crimea referendum could be viewed as a protest against the established order and Beijing may well worry that Russian actions will encourage challenges to the Chinese Communist Party's authority at home. Beijing may also be wary that the Crimea or any future referendums in Ukraine could be used as a precedent for similar votes in Taiwan, Xinjiang, and Tibet – any of which would amount to a crisis for Beijing. In other words, China likely sees the Crimea referendum more from the perspective of Kiev than Moscow.

Chinese military strategists have prided themselves on never occupying foreign territory or invading other countries for purposes other than self-defense. China opposes countries that attempt to use force or intimidation to challenge the sovereignty of other independent states. Importantly, China did not support Russia in its invasion of Georgia in 2008.

Russia's claim that it will seek a closer relationship with China in the event the West isolates it is likely to continue to meet with a very cautious response from Beijing. As much as China may wish to lean on Russia should Beijing find itself at odds with the United States, Xi seeks a new type of great power relationship with the United States that calls for mutual respect, no confrontation, and cooperation. China wants – and some even argue needs – to have good relations with the United States and the international community as it continues to grow.  The United States and the European Union are also China's largest trade partners. An embrace of Russia at this time could cost China much global goodwill.

Finally, Xi has also made combating corruption a key domestic agenda. Given that cronyism was a key factor in Yanukovych's demise, it would not be easy for Xi to appear to side with him without negative domestic blowback.

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2014/04/15/why-ukraine-crisis-has-china-in-a-bind/
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:57:50 PM

Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 06:03:25 PM

^^^ That's called Cognitive Dissonance, when your head hurts from trying to force yourself to try to believe two opposing things at once  Grin
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:03:43 PM

rassah i give up. you know, i think you are right all along. sorry we ever questioned your wisdom. i hope in years time you'll look back to this and rethink everything that has been happening. meanwhile, your country is under attack by russian military and chechen terrorists - are you doing anything about it? people like you are in much need right now in anti-terrorist operation area. proove to us how ukrainian you are! mr director.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 07:09:15 PM

you know, i think you are right all along. sorry we ever questioned your wisdom. i hope in years time you'll look back to this and rethink everything that has been happening.

See? Cognitive dissonance. How can you both think that I am right, AND hope that I rethink everything?

meanwhile, your country is under attack by russian military and chechen terrorists

It's not my country. I don't live there. My friends and some of my family live there.

- are you doing anything about it?

Yes I am. Bitcoin isn't being banned in Ukraine.
Paya

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:12:55 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 08:30:21 PM by Paya

Except for those pictures of a Russian BUC driving towards Ukraine, pictures of it driving around in Ukraine, pictures of it being in the area where the plane was shot down, pictures of it being driven across the border back into Russia, and the audio recording of the people who shot down the plane confirming it with Moscow.

Pretty much everything you mentioned doesn't even come close to a term "solid evidence". It's a mess of illiterate speculations, planted pics and anonymous posts on social networks which were, most likely, manufactured by funny guys like our Pagan here. Too bad that you're not in charge of the investigation - they would save lot of money and work hours with someone like you in the team. Admit it: you "knew" who shot down the plane as soon as you heard about it, just like if... say, some train in Ukraine slips off the rails tomorrow, you will immediately know it's "Russian rebels' terrorist attack". Ever considering to get a job as a spokesman in the US Department of State? Looks like you have all necessary skills. Who knows? Perhaps you could even become new Jen Psaki, a true legend!

Now, on to more serious matters:

The OSCE Special Monitoring Mission investigating the site of mass graves 35 kilometers away from the city of Donetsk in Ukraine found signs indicating that civilians were butchered in late August, according to a SMM report published Wednesday. Donetsk militia earlier alerted the OSCE to the presence of three mass graves containing multiple bodies of massacred civilians, killed execution style. The graves were found on the territory of a coal mine Komunar near the village Nyzhnia Krynka north-east of Donetsk, with another one inside the village, which was under the full control of Ukrainian forces. (source: OSCE News Today)
DarkForces

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:22:38 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 08:51:10 PM by DarkForces

Pretty much everything you mentioned doesn't even come close to a term "solid evidence". It's a mess of illiterate speculations, planted pics and anonymous posts on social networks which were, most likely, manufactured by funny guys like our Pagan here. Too bad that you're not in charge of the investigation - they would save lot of money and work hours with someone like you in the team. Admit it: you "knew" who shot down the plane as soon as you heard about it, just like if... say, some train in Ukraine slips off the rails tomorrow, you will immediately know it's a "Russian rebels' terrorist attack". Ever considering to get a job as a spokesman in the US Department of State? Looks like you have all necessary skills. Who knows? Perhaps you could even become new Jen Psaki, a true legend!

Now, on to more serious matters:

The OSCE Special Monitoring Mission investigating the site of mass graves 35 kilometers away from the city of Donetsk in Ukraine found signs indicating that civilians were butchered in late August, according to a SMM report published Wednesday. Donetsk militia earlier alerted the OSCE to the presence of three mass graves containing multiple bodies of massacred civilians, killed execution style. The graves were found on the territory of a coal mine Komunar near the village Nyzhnia Krynka north-east of Donetsk, with another one inside the village, which was under the full control of Ukrainian forces. (source: OSCE News Today)

Come now, the only mass murdering liars I know of are Russians. You know,
the kind of guys who LOVE filling mass graves. You would think Russians care for the future
and their children, but BESLAN proved their disregard and weakness, and general mental retardation when it comes to spec-ops.
So sad, from a second rate power to a 3rd World backwater. Russia is truly a brutal, shitty place to live. No wonder people are falling over themselves to come to America. Paying thousands for the privilege. Who wants to move to Russia? FASCISTS and their subjugated Islamic levies. Its the 14th century all over again. FUCK RUSSIA!!!!

Russia in Chechnya:

Great job, you murdering assholes. Payback will be a bitch.

The world will see you PAID IN FULL.

I shot Reagan- I shot the Pope.
I shot the Devil- there ain't NO HOPE!
Paya

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:01:56 PM

^^ Nervous a little bit, are we?

Please use even larger font and more colours next time, add some unicorns too if possible. Kids will be literally glued to your posts. You're already doing quite well but there's still space for the improvements. Cheesy
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 10:04:00 PM

The world will see you PAID IN FULL.[/color]

Why are you shitting your pants, dude? Wasn't it chechen bandits who took children and women as hostages in Beslan? Do you really think they deserve a better death (or grave, for that matter)? Roll Eyes

DarkForces

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:47:19 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 11:02:20 PM by DarkForces

The world will see you PAID IN FULL.[/color]

Why are you shitting your pants, dude? Wasn't it chechen bandits who took children and women as hostages in Beslan? Do you really think they deserve a better death (or grave, for that matter)? Roll Eyes

I am part Russian and it is easy for me to see the Beslan situation, and say KILL ALL MUSLIMS.

But I will not. I understand war is a back and forth process. Cause and effect. Chechen people were

slaughtered first, for wanting their own country. Still, seeing Russian children hurt makes me insane with rage.

This is where it becomes dangerous, with emotional feeling overriding logic. I can't emphasize how INSANE with rage

I am at seeing children hurt, especially Russian kids.

I feel a bit guilty feeling this way, realizing that children on the other side have been hurt and killed, but I only care for my own.

I can't help this, I have Russian blood. What I can do, is try to understand, try to have mercy.

I am glad Putin buried the Beslan Chechen monsters in pigskin shrouds. But what about the Chechens that

don't support this? Should they suffer for the idiocy of their extremists? Should the Russian people suffer for the idiocy of theirs?

Blood begets blood, when you fight fire with fire.

PS: The guy in the photo looks EXACTLY like my uncle, you picked a great photo to fuck with my head.

I shot Reagan- I shot the Pope.
I shot the Devil- there ain't NO HOPE!
myshownow

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:58:25 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 08:39:03 AM by myshownow

don't support this? Should they suffer for the idiocy of their extremists? Should the Russian people suffer for the idiocy of theirs?

Blood begets blood, when you fight fire with fire.

PS: The guy in the photo looks EXACTLY like my uncle, you picked a great photo to fuck with my head.

LOL, the trolls must be really desperate because they suddenly learned straight English they became Americans!

Wow, I can't believe Dark Forces suddenly becoming poetic with "Blood begets blood... fire with fire"...

Heavy, man. Somebody must be really nervous he just took over your job. I think you suddenly became a CIA agent there...

Cheesy

Btw I'm not even Russian but I find that contrived pretense of being "part Russian" was so overused in current Ukie propaganda (to slyly promote their propaganda that being  Ukrainian is preferred than being Russian, which is totally ridiculous because Ukraine is in an African level of development which only offer poverty and dilapidation) I must say it  did not gain any sympathy anyway, it obviously sounded false. Besides it's too corny. The ironic thing is I actually wanted to be a Russian since I witnessed their wisdom and courage in resisting the Western undemocratic coup d'etat of the elected Ukrainian President (Maidan are not the Ukrainian people, they were fools of the CIA)  But what do you expect from the loser's propaganda?

What's funny is that the melodramatic choice of words in perfect idiomatic English in their latest propaganda suddenly betrayed the fact that Dark Forces was replaced by a CIA grandmother agent.  Grin

The last time I heard Bitcoin people are not into phony soap operas preferred by grandmothers (CIA agent she may be, notwithstanding) ...

Cheesy

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 06:47:15 AM

I feel a bit guilty feeling this way, realizing that children on the other side have been hurt and killed, but I only care for my own.

I can't help this, I have Russian blood. What I can do, is try to understand, try to have mercy.

I am glad Putin buried the Beslan Chechen monsters in pigskin shrouds. But what about the Chechens that don't support this? Should they suffer for the idiocy of their extremists? Should the Russian people suffer for the idiocy of theirs?

What are you talking about? Go and learn history who had been killing whom in Chechnya prior the first Chechen war started in 1994, and remember that even in the first war some part of chechens were pro-Moscow (read about Gantamirov or Kakiyev) who fought for the federal forces...

And no one talks about muslims here, bandits have nether religion nor nationality

Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: