Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:52:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:00:29 AM

My points are that however much Russians insist on claiming to be the King of the Victims of Communism

1) the USSR was the result of overwhelming Russian support for the Bolshevik revolution and subsequent obedience thereof

There is no overwhelming support among the Russians of the Bolshevik Revolution. In Juri Lina's book, you will realize why.

The Bolshevik revolution was actually 85% extremist Jewish and the financiers (Jacob Schiff , etc) were Jewish so the Soviet Union, at face value,  was a primarily Jewish enterprise. But we know now, it might have been because these greedy financiers happened to be Jewish & they were only manipulating the innate hatred of their fellow minority Jews so they could be used to terrorize the Russians (just like they are manipulating now the inferiority complex of the Ukrainians to hate the Russians).

More than a 100 million Russians were killed by the Soviets to make the Russians obey. Calculations predict that Russia should have a 300 million population by now if the Soviet Union did not interrupt its normal history.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 02:01:51 AM

The Bolshevik Revolution was financed by the Kuhn, LOeb, Co. of New York through Jacob Schiff.

Lenin, Trotsky, etc. are just professional revolutionaries paid by the Anglo-Zionists. It was not a Russian occupation, the Russians were occupied.

You can start your reading with this one.

http://modernhistoryproject.org/mhp?Article=NoneDare&C=4#Bolshevik

Yes, I've known all that since I was in 7th grade.  Despite appearances to the contrary not all Americans are uneducated, just as not all Russians are bullies and thugs.   Wink

But the Russian people still bear some responsibility for supporting and abiding the Bolsheviks.

That is the point made crystal clear by the quote I provided.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward."

-Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I admire Solzhenitsyn for his willingness to be frank about the shortcomings of his people in resisting Communist tyranny, something many other Russians should seek to emulate instead of protecting their seemingly fragile egos.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
myshownow

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:13:35 AM

I admire Solzhenitsyn for his willingness to be frank about the shortcomings of his people in resisting Communist tyranny, something many other Russians should seek to emulate instead of protecting their seemingly fragile egos.

You know, you should learn intellectual honesty so you become more human.

You turn a potentially intellectual discussion into a futile exercise of "Red Herring".

You should read Solzhenitsyn's "200 Years Together" & you'll be wiser instead of harping on that prepared quotation for propaganda.

BTW, I speak French & German so I was able to read "200 Years Together" because it is only available in the WEst in those two languages. BUT IT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH. His "Gulag Archipelago" which was used by the WEst as propaganda against the Soviet Union sold 30 million but the newer European bestseller is not available in English. Some activists try to post English translation on the NET but they were immediately deleted by the powers behind the Internet. ESpecially Chapter 15, which is about the Bolsheviks.

Believe it or not, the last major work of a Nobel Prize writer is forbidden to be read in English.

Wink

Pagan

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:48:25 AM

The ruSSian spring -  video about brutal beatings of civilians by terrorists Donetsk "Oplot"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le0HdQcLZLw#t=165

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_uooey15gM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X4zvPJJkVI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQJv-sOeEU0

http://obozrevatel.com/crime/30978-v-seti-poyavilos-video-zverskih-izbienij-mirnyih-zhitelej-donetska-terroristami-oplota.htm

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
myshownow

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:36:41 AM

TIME FOR ENLIGHTENMENT

From Sweden, Juri Lina wrote the masterpiece which explained how Soviet Union was actually a creation of WEstern financial conspirationists who paid for a revolution to oust and kill the Tsar- "Under The Sign of the Scorpion". He explained ceverything there, that the Russians were the major victims, not the perpetrators, and more than a hundred million Russians were killed in the crime- most of all, he mentioned references which you can track for more enlightenment.

He also did a short film - "In The Shadow of the Hermes", which is just enlightening...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI

Wink
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 04:32:50 AM

You know, you should learn intellectual honesty so you become more human.

You turn a potentially intellectual discussion into a futile exercise of "Red Herring".

You should read Solzhenitsyn's "200 Years Together" & you'll be wiser instead of harping on that prepared quotation for propaganda.

BTW, I speak French & German so I was able to read "200 Years Together" because it is only available in the WEst in those two languages. BUT IT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH. His "Gulag Archipelago" which was used by the WEst as propaganda against the Soviet Union sold 30 million but the newer European bestseller is not available in English. Some activists try to post English translation on the NET but they were immediately deleted by the powers behind the Internet. ESpecially Chapter 15, which is about the Bolsheviks.

Believe it or not, the last major work of a Nobel Prize writer is forbidden to be read in English.

Why do you need to be so insulting?  Every posts from you is 'blah blah intellectual dishonesty blah blah mental capacity.'

I've already explained I've known of Masonic NYC/London/Paris banker support for Bolsheviks since I was a little kid, and you still try to lecture me?  That just makes you look bad, like you need to try too hard to belittle.

You told me to read Solzhenitsyn, and then moved the goalposts to a specific book because I threw a cutting quote regarding Russian complicity with Bolshevism from him in your face.   Cheesy

Maybe Solzhenitsyn is right, and people like you do not deserve freedom?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
myshownow

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:10:53 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 05:22:02 AM by myshownow

Why do you need to be so insulting?  Every posts from you is 'blah blah intellectual dishonesty blah blah mental capacity.'

"In The Shadow of the Hermes",

Hmm, it seems this clip was effective. Your post is so fake.  I saw the typical CIA CONTRIVED ANGER when cornered, another red herring. It took you so long to get angry but you were online all along for two hours. That means you saw the clip & decided it "dangerous" to your drama. Frankly, you should change your tactics, that is too predictable.

Actually, that clip was tame compared to the books because it refrained from stating that Lenin, Trotsky, Volodarsky, Kerensky, etc. were all Jewish (Lenin was a mixture of Kalmyk, Jewish & German). They pushed the Cheka which killed millions in their Red Terror barbarities against the Russians. But that use of the Jews is typical of the tactics of the Western power operators behind them: they use aggrieved minorities to subvert the majority, like they are doing in abusing now the inferiority complex of the Right SEctor (the modern Bolsheviks).

Again this clip is from Sweden. Juri Lina wrote the masterpiece which explained how Soviet Union was actually a creation of WEstern financial conspirationists who paid for a revolution to oust and kill the Tsar- "Under The Sign of the Scorpion". He explained everything there, that the Russians were the major victims, not the perpetrators, and more than a hundred million Russians were killed in the crime- most of all, he mentioned references which you can track for more enlightenment.

He also did this film - "In The Shadow of the Hermes", this is a nice watch preparatory to researching the whole series of crimes done by WEstern power schemers

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:19:39 AM

overwhelming Russian support for the Bolshevik revolution and subsequent obedience thereof

Overwhelming Russian support for the Bolshevik revolution? Haha what a nonsense, take your drugs buddy. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 06:24:03 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 07:43:10 AM by iCEBREAKER

Soviet Union was actually a creation of WEstern financial conspirationists who paid for a revolution to oust and kill the Tsar

I'm not disputing that the Masons and banksters of NYC/London/Paris conspired to remove the Tsar.  That history is well known in John Birch Society circles.

How many times do I have to repeat that before you understand it?

That does not change the fact that those conspirators had enough help from Russian 'useful idiots' to make their red revolution a success.

Your stubbornness and ugliness prove you don't deserve freedom.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
DarkForces

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:36:37 AM

Soviet Union was actually a creation of WEstern financial conspirationists who paid for a revolution to oust and kill the Tsar

Your stubbornness and ugliness prove you don't deserve freedom.

Don't blame him for his words, it is the ape blood talking,

a very hard thing to genetically engineer out.  Undecided

I shot Reagan- I shot the Pope.
I shot the Devil- there ain't NO HOPE!
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:53:35 AM

Putin got talent (and US movie star support): http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xg3k7j_poutine-chante-devant-delon-depardieu-sharon-stone_webcam#from=embediframe

Kevin Costner, Kurt Russel, Mickey Rourke, Sharon Stone, Ornella Muti, Goldie Hawn, Alain Delon, Vincent Cassel, Monica Bellucci and Gérard Depardieu.

Grin
247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:43:56 AM

Please, post only Donbass related info.

aljunking

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:35:36 PM

Putin got talent (and US movie star support): http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xg3k7j_poutine-chante-devant-delon-depardieu-sharon-stone_webcam#from=embediframe

Kevin Costner, Kurt Russel, Mickey Rourke, Sharon Stone, Ornella Muti, Goldie Hawn, Alain Delon, Vincent Cassel, Monica Bellucci and Gérard Depardieu.

Grin

They are supporting Putin for some 2018 World Cup tix. LOL
samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:34:07 PM

What morons, S-300 at Odessa that says ukrgas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdhtmLN7VoI#t=27

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:32:46 PM

What morons, S-300 at Odessa that says ukrgas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdhtmLN7VoI#t=27
I guess they're preparing to take down another civil plane, 3rd one. This is all what they have learned to do during last 20 years.
Pagan

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:19:49 AM

How Kremlin internet trolls work: St.Peterburg office, 250 staff, 10 mil budget, 24*7

http://www.dp.ru/a/2014/10/27/Borotsja_s_omerzeniem_mo/

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:29:13 AM

Kremlin is not in Donbass, stop with off topic.

Put on google - "Кaк зapaбoтaть нa блoгe блoггepy" и бyдeт тeбe cчacтьe, тo ecть люди, кoтopыe плaтят зa пocты.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:50:11 AM

The Ukrainian forces have withdrawn from the village of Smile, to the West of Lugansk. They were using this village as a base for launching artillery attacks against civilian targets in the Lugansk city. I hope that the Donetsk airport also will be taken by the rebels soon, so that the attacks against the civilians in Donetsk city will cease.
myshownow

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:18:54 AM

How Kremlin internet trolls work: St.Peterburg office, 250 staff, 10 mil budget, 24*7

I can almost see how Peg's mind is working. He's seeing the light: he is on the verge of defecting. I can't blame him, St. Petersburg is infinitely better workplace for a troll than in cheap Kiev, & it's really becoming embarrassing to admit one is Ukrainian. The Ukies have become the laughing-stock of the world.

Frankly, one should not be beholden to the history of one's ancestors if they were losers. The old Ukies have always been losers in their history, really embarrassing. The present Ukrainians should just create their own history & forget their loser ancestors. If they identify as Russian, nobody will know they even had a loser Ukrainian ancestor.

The word "Ukraine" should be buried once for all & get a new name. I can recommend "Lolrussia"- you know, from "LOL- Russia).

The 3 great Russian Trinity:

Russia, Belarus & Lolrus.

Wink

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 05:27:53 AM

http://www.dp.ru/a/2014/10/27/Borotsja_s_omerzeniem_mo/

That sounds like fun!  I should put in a resume because I could do a much better job than myshownow, who only succeeds in making Russians look live Joe Stalin's bully and thug descendents.

Maybe myshownow is acutally a pro-Ukraine reverse troll, sent to inspire sympathy and support for NATO and Kiev?   Huh

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: