Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:11:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
Pagan

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:58:04 AM

Cargo-200 to ruSSia

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:21:51 AM

If you're wondering how Western ANY propaganda press works...

the simplest method of spinning a news: SIMPLE OMISSION.

1) Yanukovich and his party are definetely not the russian puppets. It's obvious for anyone who have at least 1mg of brain because in terms of real nationalist practices he was even worse than all previous presidents combined. Violent crackdown of pro-russian non-government organizations, criminal cases against pro-russian activists, accelerated rates of forced ukrainization, politically motivated criminal cases against gazprom partners... All this happened during his presidency, even "radical nationalist" Yuschenko never tried to do anything like that. See what he did during presidency before going to replay this ridiculous propaganda verbatim once again. Cheesy
2) Parliamentary and presidential elections were recognized by the EU and US as legitimate and fair. Are you going to claim that OSCE observers are incompetent?

With so many Russians and Russian speakers living in Ukraine, it's easy to paint ANY form of BASIC LAW AND ORDER as some racially motivated crackdown against Russians. Simple omission. Neglect to mention that they really were committing some crime, and focus on their ethnicity to incite nationalist emotions.

Have you got any reply to this, Balthazar or myshownow?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:31:19 AM

There has been lots of news about Azov, being an independent all volunteer untra-nationalist group (which keeps claiming they are not racist or antisemite), attracting neo-Nazi followers/volunteers from places like Belgium, and even Sweden. English would be a common "international" language for them to use. So this isn't really surprising.

Since when has the Azov battalion become an "independent" group? It is funded and sponsored by the 3rd richest man in Ukraine (the oligarch Igor Kolomoysky). Azov commanders take their orders directly from Kolomoysky, who is a close associate of Poroshenko. And yes.. they have neo-Nazis from all around the world, especially from countries such as Belgium and Sweden.
myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:32:22 AM

Cargo-200 to ruSSiag]

Hi, Peggy (better than Pagan),  have you washed your gown?  Shocked How is Deisik btw? He was jealous, I told him he can have you...

Well, nice pic you got there. I've always heard the CIA does a mean job of falsification in their disinformation campaign.

With the news that China officially dumped the dollars in all its transactions, joining Russia in their Dollarbuster team-up, I thought the CIA would be busy in more serious things. Well...

Watch for the next blockbuster movie: The DOLLAR BUSTERS

Starring Russia & China, the new superstars

NOTE: Deisik, I was just joking, dude. Don't vomit yet. Congrats, btw, you destroyed Niothor last night
Cheesy

blablahblah

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:44:08 AM

With so many Russians and Russian speakers living in Ukraine, it's easy to paint ANY form of BASIC LAW AND ORDER as some racially motivated crackdown against Russians. Simple omission. Neglect to mention that they really were committing some crime, and focus on their ethnicity to incite nationalist emotions.

It could even be said that part of Russia's aggression is their constant support for any criminals in the Ukraine who happen to hold Russian passports. If a Russian gets arrested, they can rely on RT or some other news agency to make some noise about their case, or if it's only a minor thing, they will be added to the statistics and later presented as one of the victims of Ukrainian nationalism.

This is just another part of Russia's hybrid war tactics. Criminals are not soldiers, they do not wear Russian uniforms, but they can still attack the 'enemy' country with their criminal behaviour. It makes great propaganda because Russian media liars can cry wolf that the "Ukrainian junta is oppressing ethnic Russians! Cry Innocent Russian civilians are being targeted for no reason! Ukrainian nationalism and Nazism is getting worse!"

What if the criminals get extradited to Russia? Nothing. It's the evil Ukrainian junta, of course! So the criminals are protected. Russia sends no soldiers, and it's all just internal, civil unrest inside Ukraine, which has nothing to do with Russia, amirite?
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 10:07:21 AM

NOTE: Deisik, I was just joking, dude. Don't vomit yet. Congrats, btw, you destroyed Niothor last night
Cheesy

I thought Pagan had been hunting down leopards in the Western Ukraine last week (though I doubt if he got any). Regarding Niothor, he seems to be having obsessive inferiority complexes (that's understandable)...

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 10:07:48 AM

Hmm... I see there's a full-out war going on here... Shocked

I guess the truce is observed here just as well as by the Kiev coup-government's ground troops in Ukraine...

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:18:18 AM

Cheesy

I thought Pagan had been catching leopards in Western Ukraine last week (though I doubt if he got any). Regarding Niothor, he seems to be having obsessive inferiority complexes (that's understandable)...

Of course , it's all you russian who have an inferiority complex , but it's understandable..
From once a superpower now having a gdp lower than california... sucks

As for those exercises they are nothing new.

The same exercise was held in 2013 under the same name.
http://www.eur.army.mil/news/2013/20130719_RapidTrident_closes.html

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 10:24:08 AM

You know what is really funny? I have seen the variations on the sentence like above many times, both in present days, and in the historical documents.
The other versions include "Russia is done for." "Russia is on a brink of collapse." "Russia is a thing of the past." It's been going like that for almost 600 years now...

That's called wishful thinking... Wink

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Pagan

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:27:02 AM

ruSSia to face huge financial crisis, Die Welt says

http://www.welt.de/finanzen/geldanlage/article132323833/Russland-steuert-auf-eine-gigantische-Finanzkrise-zu.html

StopFake.org

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:28:51 AM

You know what is really funny? I have seen the variations on the sentence like above many times, both in present days, and in the historical documents.
The other versions include "Russia is done for." "Russia is on a brink of collapse." "Russia is a thing of the past." It's been going like that for almost 600 years now...

Sorry but you're twisting my words here.
I never said that Russia is going to compete with Bangladesh but it's days of a super power are long gone.

As for it's gonna be bankrupt , it's gonna collapse it's in the past...
You have to agree that since 2000 people are saying the same about the US , yet ...who's your daddy?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
blablahblah

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:45:38 AM

It's been going like that for almost 600 years now...

I can think of a few other things that have been going on for 600 years...

Paraphrasing the genetically engineered Russian cynicism:

"That was not the real Russia. That was the USSR/the Communists/some oligarch/someone else. It was not our fault. We were helpless victims and could do nothing to stop the government."
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 10:55:23 AM

I never said that Russia is going to compete with Bangladesh but it's days of a super power are long gone.

You have to agree that since 2000 people are saying the same about the US , yet ...who's your daddy?

I wasn't - I was simply exposing the intent in your words. By the way, I wouldn't say that Russia was a superpower to be gin with. It was and still is just Russia, minding its business and trying to avoid being overrun. Being a superpower implies ambition of being such. That is something displayed by the UK and now US. They try to project their world view on Russia, but that just does not stick.

As for my daddy? Certainly not the US.  Grin I've been steadily moving all of my assets that were US dollar-denominated bonds to Northern Europe, Russia and BTC. Nothing patriotic or personal, just business, looking at the the way the events are playing out.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:09:26 AM

I wasn't - I was simply exposing the intent in your words. By the way, I wouldn't say that Russia was a superpower to be gin with. It was and still is just Russia, minding its business and trying to avoid being overrun. Being a superpower implies ambition of being such. That is something displayed by the UK and now US. They try to project their world view on Russia, but that just does not stick.

As for my daddy? Certainly not the US.  Grin I've been steadily moving all of my assets that were US dollar-denominated bonds to Northern Europe, Russia and BTC. Nothing patriotic or personal, just business, looking at the the way the events are playing out.

So you switched to barney rubbles?
Nice move....how much did you lost in the last month alone?

“I want to remind you that Russia is one of the most powerful nuclear nations. This is a reality, not just words.”

Peaceful russians in actions with no desire to be a super power.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pagan

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:50:03 AM

Cool

StopFake.org

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 12:14:14 PM

“I want to remind you that Russia is one of the most powerful nuclear nations. This is a reality, not just words.”

If you want peace, prepare for war. Russia know it better than most, being the target of countless invasions of varying degree of success, form and scale.

Will you suggest that a hedgehog should shave itself just to show the fox how peaceful he is? I bet foxes are saying about hedgehogs that they are "prickly aggressive bastards".  Grin

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 12:22:18 PM

Lol, these charts are really amusing... Why does it project into the future for several years yet to come, but doesn't start from a few years back?

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:25:16 PM

If you want peace, prepare for war. Russia know it better than most, being the target of countless invasions of varying degree of success, form and scale.

Will you suggest that a hedgehog should shave itself just to show the fox how peaceful he is? I bet foxes are saying about hedgehogs that they are "prickly aggressive bastards".  Grin

How many wars has Russia fought on it's territory defending itself and how many to expand it's own ?
Common , be a sweet Norwegian guy m and acknowledge that it's about  1 to 10.

Don't forget that in the ww2 , the russian where the aggressors , sorry to say it but it's like that.

And , as blabla said , why do you say Russia was a target , Russia in a 25 years old country , isn't it?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 12:26:18 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 12:36:21 PM by Nemo1024

Here is Rouble to Norwegian Krone from 2009 (post-American housing crash):

I'd say it was relatively stable. There was that post-bubble bear trap in the beginning of the range and the Western-induced Ukrainian crises that started in February, destabilising Rouble, as planned by the US.

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 12:34:47 PM

How many wars has Russia fought on it's territory defending itself and how many to expand it's own ?
Common , be a sweet Norwegian guy m and acknowledge that it's about  1 to 10.

Don't forget that in the ww2 , the russian where the aggressors , sorry to say it but it's like that.

And , as blabla said , why do you say Russia was a target , Russia in a 25 years old country , isn't it?

Russia is an old country with an existential gap between 1917 and 1992 (and almost fulfilling the Western wish in the 90 and getting destroyed by US puppet Yeltsin and co.)

Russians were aggressors during WWII? Are you living in an alternate reality? I thought you were smarter. Even so, that means that Georgians were aggressors (especially them, those bloody murderous aggressive Georgians, who had under their thumb the better part of Eurasia and invaded Romania!), Ukrainians were aggressors, Azerbaijany were aggressors.

Also, if you put a 1:10 claim, please back it up.

Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: