Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:16:09 PM

I'm just going to drop this in here..

The New American Economic Miracle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7PpdYil-7Y

Stop being fooled folks.
It has always been about power and money.
Our miserable life doesnt matter.
Until we all rise against those sociopathic fuckers.

here have a free hug my friends:

The only way to prevent WW3 is to make sure the US is destroyed too. It turned out, there's a particular spot over the US where an EMP attack can paralyze it entirely so its WEstern portion can be exorcised by China & Russia cleans its eastern part. I think, it's about time that the Anglo-Zionist empire which has possesed the US should be eradicated once and for all. THe American people have gotten by without these evil spirits possessing them and they will be too happy to get rid of these scum.  They have done enough damage to the world. JUst thinking the heinous crimes they brazenly committed like blowing up the Twin Towers in New York just to justify the militarization of the US security apparatus (look at the militarized police of Fergusson, Mo.) and spread wars in the MIddle East to fatten up their military-industrial complex with wars, blowing up the Malaysian Airlines with its innocent passengers, etc., it really makes me cringe. These are not sane people.

THe Europeans have many things to answer too, why despite their pretensions of high culture, they could be easily stampeded by the US to its wicked ways. I think, while it's obvious why Putin doesn't want to traumatize the Europeans further because it will only fuel the evil designs of the Anglo-Zionist gang, the EU doesn't deserve to exist either for their complicity. After the destruction of the empire, here's a solution to the EU:

Well, we're already in the middle of a financial war but it turned out not as thrilling as one might have expected because the WEstern villains are already bankrupt and their financial system is imploding. Actually, if one wants to bring down the EU,it's easy and it's supposed strongest member is the most vulnerable point. Germany? Precisely. Deutsche Bank has a $75 trillion derivative debt, and it is actually to prevent the corrosive effects of that debt that is in the middle of the continental austerity program which is strangling the rest.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-28/elephant-room-deutsche-banks-75-trillion-derivatives-20-times-greater-german-gdp

I quote the significant part:

... this epic derivative exposure is the primary reason why Germany, theatrically kicking and screaming for the past
five years, has done everything in its power, even "yielding" to the ECB, to make sure there is no domino-like
collapse of European banks, which would most certainly precipitate just the kind of collateral chain breakage and
net-to-gross conversion that is what causes Anshu Jain, and every other bank CEO, to wake up drenched in sweat every
night.

Russia can crash the EU if it wants to.It can nationalize the exposure to Russian companies by French banks (about $50 billion) which will surely crash the highly-indebted BNP Paribas, which will start the chain of crashing European banks, Deutsche Bank included.If you remember, mere strict oversight of banks in EU minor member countries Hungary & Romania forced through rippling effects the crash of the biggest Austrian bank. Fortunately, it was not as big as Deutsche Bank.  I think this was the part that was threatened by the US in blackmailing the Europeans to join its sanctions. Actually, Russia can do it too, with the same disastrous effect.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:39:21 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 12:49:33 PM by hdbuck

Stop being fooled folks.

The only way to prevent WW3 is to make sure the US is destroyed too. It turned out, there's a particular spot over the US where an EMP attack can paralyze it entirely so its WEstern portion can be exorcised by China & Russia cleans its eastern part. I think, it's about time that the Anglo-Zionist empire which has possesed the US should be eradicated once and for all. THe American people have gotten by without these evil spirits possessing them and they will be too happy to get rid of these scum.  They have done enough damage to the world. JUst thinking the heinous crimes they brazenly committed like blowing up the Twin Towers in New York just to justify the militarization of the US security apparatus (look at the militarized police of Fergusson, Mo.) and spread wars in the MIddle East to fatten up their military-industrial complex with wars, blowing up the Malaysian Airlines with its innocent passengers, etc., it really makes me cringe. These are not sane people.

THe Europeans have many things to answer too, why despite their pretensions of high culture, they could be easily stampeded by the US to its wicked ways. I think, while it's obvious why Putin doesn't want to traumatize the Europeans further because it will only fuel the evil designs of the Anglo-Zionist gang, the EU doesn't deserve to exist either for their complicity. After the destruction of the empire, here's a solution to the EU:

Well, we're already in the middle of a financial war but it turned out not as thrilling as one might have expected because the WEstern villains are already bankrupt and their financial system is imploding. Actually, if one wants to bring down the EU,it's easy and it's supposed strongest member is the most vulnerable point. Germany? Precisely. Deutsche Bank has a $75 trillion derivative debt, and it is actually to prevent the corrosive effects of that debt that is in the middle of the continental austerity program which is strangling the rest.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-28/elephant-room-deutsche-banks-75-trillion-derivatives-20-times-greater-german-gdp

... this epic derivative exposure is the primary reason why Germany, theatrically kicking and screaming for the past
five years, has done everything in its power, even "yielding" to the ECB, to make sure there is no domino-like
collapse of European banks, which would most certainly precipitate just the kind of collateral chain breakage and
net-to-gross conversion that is what causes Anshu Jain, and every other bank CEO, to wake up drenched in sweat every
night.

Russia can crash the EU if it wants to.It can nationalize the exposure to Russian companies by French banks (about $50 billion) which will surely crash the highly-indebted BNP Paribas, which will start the chain of crashing European banks, Deutsche Bank included.If you remember, mere strict oversight of banks in EU minor member countries Hungary & Romania forced through rippling effects the crash of the biggest Austrian bank. Fortunately, it was not as big as Deutsche Bank.  I think this was the part that was threatened by the US in blackmailing the Europeans to join its sanctions. Actually, Russia can do it too, with the same disastrous effect.

Im French and know something about the Resistance. It's our blind faith in our leaders that is our doom. That is why I believe in Bitcoin. Decentralization. People.

Germany is USA's bitch as they gave up their gold (1500 Tonnes of gold in the FED's blackhole): http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-06-23/germany-gives-trying-repatriate-its-gold-will-leave-it-feds-safe-hands
Luckily for my country, Charles de Gaulle went to New York with warships to repatriate our gold back in 1966.

Here is a speech from him in 1965, warning about the financial crisis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-g2iGskFPE

He couldn't foresee an innovation such as Bitcoin but I think he would have liked it. Hence Gold & Bitcoin. ^^
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:44:37 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 01:02:53 PM by Balthazar

Ukraine was Kievan Rus, an independent nation. Russia was Moskovie, a completely separate nation stemming from Finnish tribes, and ruled by Golden Horde mongols for much of its early centuries. Just because the ethnicity was the same (somewhat), the countries weren't. Regardless of how much Russia wants to claim they are, or that Russia came out of Kievan Rus (it did not).

Where did you learn that garbage? Ukraine hasn't even existed as anything other than the general geographical expression (which means "borderlands") before the 1917. Kievan Rus' is your common ancestry, a nucleus from which Ukrainians, Belarussians and Russians emerged. Some were more successful in their progress through the history, some less, but none of them has rights to claim the name "Rus" for themselves only.

Look, I can understand your wish to be "different" and to draw a clear ethnic line between Ukrainians and Russians (and Belarussians). That's one of the political ways to strenghten your national identity in modern times, and part of one nation's evolution, but you shouldn't push your claims too far because it can make you look pretty ill informed. Or as I said in our little debate about Yugoslavia - deliberately malicious. I bet it's the latter.
It's OK for kiev zombies... They even have no idea that Kievan Rus was destroyed by mongols. That's why they're posting a nonsense like "ukraine was founded in 880" Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1sjHGODFHg

All modern eastern slavic states are descendants of two another states, the republic of novgorod and tsardom of moscovy. Rassah, deal with it.
myshownow

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:21:18 PM

Stop being fooled folks.

night.

Im French and know something about the Resistance. It's our blind faith in our leaders that is our doom. That is why I believe in Bitcoin. Decentralization. People.

Germany is USA's bitch as they gave up their gold (1500 Tonnes of gold in the FED's blackhole): http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-06-23/germany-gives-trying-repatriate-its-gold-will-leave-it-feds-safe-hands
Luckily for my country, Charles de Gaulle went to New York with warships to repatriate our gold back in 1966.

Here is a speech from him in 1965, warning about the financial crisis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-g2iGskFPE

He couldn't foresee an innovation such as Bitcoin but I think he would have liked it. Hence Gold & Bitcoin. ^^

LOL, so you're French.  The only reason I mentioned BNP Paribas was so it won't be a direct jab at Germany. But I actually agree with you, Merkel is a bitch. De Gaulle's fall was actually instigated by the CIA itself later on, when the color revolution-tactics were still not known.

So ok, if Russia wants it, it can crash Deutsche Bank itself, same result. Though I know the Russians have other plans. Russia and China have plans for Europe.  The sacking of Merkel herself would be nice though . She is a disgrace.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:01:38 PM

http://rusvesna.su/news/1409916415

Grin
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:16:23 PM

Some large peaceful protests have started in Moscow..

Some people are flying NATO flags and shouting things like Glory to Ukraine and "Time to get rid of Putin!"

Haha, pretty lame joke really. Obvious attempt by the west to start a color revolution in Russia in their increasingly desperate attempts to get rid of the Putin problem is obvious.

Anyway, Strelkov said this would happen. He refers to the Russian oligarchic elite as the "fifth column" and that they would betray Putin under pressure of the western powers. Well looks like he was right. No doubt they are behind some of this.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:40:31 PM

Some people are flying NATO flags and shouting things like Glory to Ukraine and "Time to get rid of Putin!"

Haha, pretty lame joke really. Obvious attempt by the west to start a color revolution in Russia in their increasingly desperate attempts to get rid of the Putin problem is obvious.

Anyway, Strelkov said this would happen. He refers to the Russian oligarchic elite as the "fifth column" and that they would betray Putin under pressure of the western powers. Well looks like he was right. No doubt they are behind some of this.

Hm... Living in center of Moscow and able to observe large part of city from my windows... Didn't seen any "protest" yet as well as unable to find anything on city forums. Another ukrainian bullshit I guess.
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:45:52 PM

Hm... Living in center of Moscow and able to observe large part of city from my windows... Didn't seen any "protest" yet as well as unable to find anything on city forums. Another ukrainian bullshit I guess.

Heh maybe it is over already then. I was just reading another thread and they said there were 30k protestors. The photos did look convincing. Or maybe it was nothing.
Paya

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:07:08 PM

Rebels fire weapons in honour of their fallen comrades:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJe0Hs63WvQ
Pagan

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:50:22 PM

lol

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
Pagan

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:51:54 PM

Russians mass-murdered by ‘brave Novorossiya soldiers’

Russian servicemen who are totally absent in Donbas, scream murder on social networks that they are being fired at by the LNR artillery and asking everyone to spread the word to everybody they know.

On the morning of September 17, near Debaltsevo, a group of the 21st individual motorized shooting brigade from unit 12128 (village of Totskoye 4, Orenburg oblast), ended up under artillery fire.

As the Russian themselves soldiers write, which are not where they really are, early in the morning a column with ammunition (the 4th motorized shooting regiment and the second troop of the martial provisions regiment plus an escort regiment), headed towards their given target. They were suddenly attacked with missiles. The entire column was defeated, including 4 Ural vehicles. Over 20 people were ripped to pieces, and there are more than 40 wounded, with various degrees of injury.

Several days earlier a 7-unit tank group ended up under the same kind of attack. All the tanks were destroyed, together with their crews.

The Russian command naturally tried to hide the fact that their servicemen died, as well as the fact that the Russians are being mass-murdered by ‘brave Novorossiya soldiers.’

Meanwhile, however, it looks like such things cannot be hidden. This is what the soldiers are writing to their families, who already know for sure where their husbands and sons are and what the hell they are doing there:

“In Debaltsevo, this is not the first time Novorossiya mercenaries have been attack us with artillery fire. Of course, they can sign off the losses as a miscalculation, but we were surrounded by a steppe. Within the past few days the mercenaries, the terrorists, violated the ceasefire over 40 times. They are shooting directly at our Russian (!) columns, and demanding help from the Russian government in determining the status of their bandit republic.”

And do you know what I want to say to the Russians? Nothing! Let the DNR and LNR canons speak for me, those that were supplied by the Russians in the first place.

Well, Russia made the same mistake as the United States with Afghanistan when, having armed the mercenaries, they never bothered with the instruments of control over their rabid dogs. And such a dog always bites their own master. Always.

Translated by: Mariya Shcherbinina
Source: Obozrevatel

http://euromaidanpress.com/2014/09/21/russians-mass-murdered-by-brave-novorossiya-soldiers/

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:59:27 PM

http://lifenews.ru/news/141133

blablahblah

Activity: 775

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:02:45 PM

GOOD TIMES FOR INVESTMENTS IN CRIMEA & other choice spots of Russia: PREVIEW OF CRIMEA'S KERCH BRIDGE WHICH JOINS IT WITH RUSSIAN SOUTH MAINLAND

I am planning investments on Crimea & Vladivostok.

Western propaganda is not simple backbiting against their enemies. There is a actually profit motive component to their extra-democratic interventions in other countries: to depress the price of a region they are interested to swoop as vultures in so they can cash in when the price inevitably climbs up in time. But it's the sign of the times even this type of propaganda has been lost by the West forever, everybody knows they are useless with Crimea (or in any part of Russian sphere for that matter). Take Crimea. The Western propaganda was precisely to dampen investment on Crimea, but there are no longer many dumb people left. Now that Crimea is part of Russia, it's plain common sense that Russian money will drive in so values are skyrocketing fast (after all, it was Russian money which drove up high-end real estate prices in New York & London). The Russian military just announced building 70,000 units for its military, and even Ukrainian real estate companies have branches that registered in Crimea itself to avail of the bonanza (in effect, recognizing Crimea as part of Russia). The most frustrating part is that the luxury beach segment is really very hot nowadadays, every Russian wants to have his own beach hideaway, becoming expensive fast. The Ukrainian poverty and dilapidation are clearly forgotten..

Good times are obviously ahead for Crimea. Infrastructures galore. WE can get a preview of the Kerch bridge by looking at this bridge in Russky Island, Vladivostok, the longest suspension bridge in the world.

Roll Eyes

So, the West tries to use some kind of propaganda against Crimea, but you won't explain exactly what the West did. Russia doesn't fall for the West's trickery, and Russians end up profiting by "investing"? You're an idiot and/or a malicious liar, or you're just here to stir shit. Russia lied about "fascist Ukrainians coming from the north to attack Crimea". Russia lied about everything. Russia conducted a military takeover of Crimea, and anyone who was sensible and had enough money to leave, left that peninsula a long time ago.

The referendum to "either (A) rejoin Russia, or (B) rejoin Russia" was obviously a complete joke that wouldn't fool anyone with an IQ above 70. An excuse to give the Russian junta an air of legitimacy in your state-controlled media. Anyone who was against the take-over was either too terrified of all the soldiers and guns, boycotted the vote (the ethnic Tatars), or they escaped before their families got hurt (and were therefore unable to participate). Congratulations! The "Western propaganda" was a failure, and now Russians can invest by purchasing abandoned land and businesses from other Russians who stole it earlier. Even if nothing was literally stolen, the Russian terrorism is obviously scaring away Ukrainian owners, forcing them to sell at very low prices.

Again, I'm not Russian.
Of course not.

Like most of the world, I am now a fan of the Russians because they had the gall to fight the bankrupt Western powers.
With military attacks against their closest neighbours?
Ukraine was getting contaminated by the evil Zionist bankster cartel, headed by Queen O'Lizard Birth the 2nd, so Russia had to send humanitarian bombs and bullets?

They are very hot now despite the WEstern propaganda press which nobody reads anyway (frankly, nobody cares about bankrupts, especially if they pretend they are not   ).  I travel a lot though, & I've seen Russia first-hand, like most of the world, btw...

Crimea & Vladivostok, two places of breathless growth as nervous funds flee from the crumbling pretenses of the bankrupt West...

Try not to post too much. You might exceed your 250MB monthly Internet quota and your mum will spank you.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:37:50 PM

Heh maybe it is over already then. I was just reading another thread and they said there were 30k protestors. The photos did look convincing. Or maybe it was nothing.
Well, it seems that something happened. However, it was nothing but subject of jokes.

Well... Unlike Ukraine, Russia isn't a fascist state. If some ukrainian protesters wants to demonstrate their stupidity, then they always have an opportunity to do so. Cheesy
myshownow

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:55:02 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 04:50:27 AM by myshownow

Well, it seems that something happened. However, it was nothing but subject of jokes.

Well... Unlike Ukraine, Russia isn't a fascist state. If some ukrainian protesters wants to demonstrate their stupidity, then they always have an opportunity to do so. Cheesy

LOL, this is becoming funny. The bankrupt Western powers are really desperate they have to truck their agents just to man their skits AKA "revolutions". They have been failing in their skits actually- in Brazil, in South Africa,Turkey, China, etc. I guess they seemed to have worked in Ukraine but it was just because they were used in their own game.  Cheesy

BTW, they have also been losing all their wars when there is another superpower against them- Syria, Ukraine, etc
.  Grin Cheesy

GOOD TIMES FOR INVESTMENTS IN CRIMEA & other choice spots of Russia: PREVIEW OF CRIMEA'S KERCH BRIDGE WHICH JOINS IT WITH RUSSIAN SOUTH MAINLAND

I am planning investments on Crimea & Vladivostok.

Western propaganda is not simple backbiting against their enemies. There is a actually profit motive component to their extra-democratic interventions in other countries: to depress the price of a region they are interested to swoop as vultures in so they can cash in when the price inevitably climbs up in time. But it's the sign of the times even this type of propaganda has been lost by the West forever, everybody knows they are useless with Crimea (or in any part of Russian sphere for that matter). Take Crimea. The Western propaganda was precisely to dampen investment on Crimea, but there are no longer many dumb people left. Now that Crimea is part of Russia, it's plain common sense that Russian money will drive in so values are skyrocketing fast (after all, it was Russian money which drove up high-end real estate prices in New York & London). The Russian military just announced building 70,000 units for its military, and even Ukrainian real estate companies have branches that registered in Crimea itself to avail of the bonanza (in effect, recognizing Crimea as part of Russia). The most frustrating part is that the luxury beach segment is really very hot nowadays, every Russian wants to have his own beach hideaway, becoming expensive fast. The Ukrainian poverty and dilapidation are clearly forgotten..

Good times are obviously ahead for Crimea. Infrastructures galore. WE can get a preview of the Kerch bridge by looking at this bridge in Russky Island, Vladivostok, the longest suspension bridge in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGYdqSFuwV0

Vladivostok, one of the most beautiful cities in the world

In Vladivostok, the three countries with the highest cash reserves meet- the largest is China, Japan then Russia. We're talking of cash here, not debts, which those in the EU and across to the US have plenty of, actually they are drowning!     Cheesy

More on Vladivostok. THis is taken on Russky Island just at the outskirts of Vladivostok center. THis is the site of the Far Eastern Federal U where this clip was taken. You can see the long suspension bridge here. But there's another suspension bridge, which I like better, the one at downtown but not seen here in this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFNNxL5C39M

Again, I'm not Russian. Like most of the world, I am now a fan of the Russians because they had the gall to fight the bankrupt Western powers. They are very hot now despite the WEstern propaganda press which nobody reads anyway (frankly, nobody cares about bankrupts, especially if they pretend they are not   Cheesy ).  I travel a lot though, & I've seen Russia first-hand, like most of the world, btw...

Crimea & Vladivostok, two places of breathless growth as nervous funds flee from the crumbling pretenses of the bankrupt West...

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:28:36 AM

myshownow, it was even more funny:

https://vk.com/wall-493001_21531

Some eastern ukrainians came to this event too... Result is quite predictable.
Paya

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:58:18 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 12:21:41 PM by Paya

I was just reading another thread and they said there were 30k protestors.

They should have taken all their "Make love not war" and "Ukraine and Russia = brothers" flags to Maidan in Kiev and march there, because that's where all these troubles began. I bet there would be a lot of bloodied heads, though.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 09:20:34 AM

A story from real life:
Apropos the theme of " the West hates Russians"
Time: Saturday evening, 13.09.2014
Place: A pub in the Northern London
My buddy and I dropped by, ordered a pint, were watching telly and chatting.
A crown of Englishmen nearby.
Having heard foregin speech, the cautiously ask, "where from"?
We say, "from Russia"...
They ask to be more precise. From Russia proper, not Poles or Ukrainians?
No, we say, the North of Russia....
The effect is unexpected: the come over pump hands, ask what beer we prefer. They order us 2 pints (who's not familiar with the English, generosity is not one of their hobbies!) anc continue with the talk along the lines of "sick and tired of the Poles, and we are, in general for free Donjetsk!"
Ones says, don't believe our press, we are for you.
We started to carefully ask in return, "you are not Scots, perchance?"
No English, just been on vacation to Scotland... We've talked until closing time. These English are OK guys, and, what's interesting, are not too glad in USA, who got one everyone's nerves by their bombings and lies.
In other words, a break from a templated view.

Пo пoвoдy : "зaпaд нeнaвидит pyccкиx"
Bpeмя дeйcтвия : вeчep cyббoты 13 09 2014.
Mecтo дeйcтвия : пaб нa ceвepe Лoндoнa
Зaшли c пpиятeлeм, взяли пo бoкaлy, cмoтpим тв и бoлтaeм
Pядoм тoлпa aнгличaн
Уcлышaв чyжyю peчь, oни ocтopoжнo cпpaшивaют "oткyдa?"
Pyccкиe, oтвeчaю...
Haчинaют yтoчнять : - тoчнo из Poccии, нe пoляки, нe yкpaинцы?
Heт гoвopю, c ceвepa Poccии...
Эффeкт нeoжидaнный: пoдxoдят, пoжимaют pyки, cпpaшивaют : кaкoe пивo пpeдпoчитaeм? Зaкaзывaют нaм 2 бoкaлa (a ктo знaкoм c aнгличaнaми, щeдpocть нe иx xoбби!), и вeдyт тaкиe paзгoвopы , чтo пoлaки yжe  дocтaли, и вooбщe мoл , зa cвoбoдный Дoньeцк!
Гoвopит: нe вepьтe пpecce нaшeй,  мы зa вac!
Ocтopoжнo cтaл cпpaшивaть :
"вы чacoм нe шoтлaндцы?"
Heт , aнгличaнe, гoвopит, тoлькo чтo oтдыxaл в Шoтлaндии... тaк и пpocидeли зa paзгoвopaми дo зaкpытия, нopмaльныe мyжики , эти aнгличaнe , кcтaти  чтo интepecнo, CШA нe oчeнь любят , типa зaдoлбaли вcex бoмбeжкaми и вpaньeм ...
B oбщeм, paзpыв шaблoнa ...

Paccкaзaл(a): La Casa

Grin

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 10:13:33 AM

A short summary:
The Committee of Soldiers' Mothers, a West-financed NGO has come out after several years of silence (during the time when Serdjukov was the Minister of Defence and the silent corruption and destruction of the Russian Army was going according to Washington plans, when regular soldiers' conditions were abysmal, they didn't let out a pip, but as soon as order started returning to the Army, the committee got resurrected) and started demanding clearing up the fate of Russian soldiers "killed" in Ukraine. Turns out all the soldiers (save one, who is still being located) in the list that they presented are alive and well and conducting service at their dislocation points. All the boys in question have already contacted their relatives.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 10:46:57 AM

Some quite revealing and shocking infographics:
http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/derivatives/bank_exposure.html
http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/world_debt/world_debt.html

Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: