Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:23:59 AM

OK, TIME TO LAUGH!

In reading the propaganda of the Evil Empire of Bankrupt WEstern States, don't forget they rely on too much Hollywood Special Effects... They are busy pretending to be powerful so you can't see they are imploding into poverty. Shock & Awe, remember? Well, that is so passe. We are in a time when their Propaganda has become a banal comedy. You still get laughs though!!!

They can't make their current bankruptcy & unstoppable collapse go away with special effects, however!

Cheesy
  Grin
 Wink

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I read your post & I cannot laugh over a children being in need, period.  Sad Looking at the graph I understand Russia has no children at all? However, I know a lot of friends adopted Russian children in need here in Italy; so, maybe Russia is so good at statistics because embellish them by exporting her children in need to foreign countries?

LOL, it just shows the desperation, IQ is not a prerequisite in recruiting trolls for the Evil Empire of Bankrupt Western States.

just to help you increase your IQ: Russia feels more confident now so much so that it has stopped  adoption of Russian children in the US in retaliation for the hypocritical Magnitsky law. Everybody wants Russian kids because they are beautiful. Can't blame them.

Well, if there are still some in Italy, it was probably because it thought Italy was friendly , Russia certainly is richer than Italy, but Russia understands that some countries want to improve their genes and they always need  blonde hairs. Russia can always deny them if they insist on becoming clowns like the bankrupt Americans though

lol
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 08:12:41 AM

OK, TIME TO LAUGH!

In reading the propaganda of the Evil Empire of Bankrupt WEstern States, don't forget they rely on too much Hollywood Special Effects... They are busy pretending to be powerful so you can't see they are imploding into poverty. Shock & Awe, remember? Well, that is so passe. We are in a time when their Propaganda has become a banal comedy. You still get laughs though!!!

They can't make their current bankruptcy & unstoppable collapse go away with special effects, however!

Cheesy
  Grin
 Wink

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I read your post & I cannot laugh over a children being in need, period.  Sad Looking at the graph I understand Russia has no children at all? However, I know a lot of friends adopted Russian children in need here in Italy; so, maybe Russia is so good at statistics because embellish them by exporting her children in need to foreign countries?

LOL, it just shows the desperation, IQ is not a prerequisite in recruiting trolls for the Evil Empire of Bankrupt Western States.

just to help you increase your IQ: Russia feels more confident now so much so that it has stopped  adoption of Russian children in the US in retaliation for the hypocritical Magnitsky law. Everybody wants Russian kids because they are beautiful. Can't blame them.

Well, if there are still some in Italy, it was probably because it thought Italy was friendly , Russia certainly is richer than Italy, but Russia understands that some countries want to improve their genes and they always need  blonde hairs. Russia can always deny them if they insist on becoming clowns like the bankrupt Americans though

lol

Since I've not insulted you, I command at least the same respect. Your statements - e.g. "to help you increase your IQ", "Everybody wants Russian kids because they are beautiful", "Russia certainly is richer than Italy, but Russia understands that some countries want to improve their genes and they always need  blonde hairs", etc. - only show your arrogance, racism and ignorance as supported by your failure to support your assertion with facts. A few example:

1) IQs while a useful way to screen potential recruits at Army recruitment centers or for Job placement is also biased. (Ref. 1). By the while I don't put my IQ rate out in a talk like i don't put my dick out when asking a girl/woman to go out to a dinner or a walk; in both cases, they must discover the hidden reality by themselves (no complaints so far).
2) Russia is not richer than Italy, it was the contrary since Russia GDP (PPP) pro-capita is betweem half and 2/3 of that of Italy; also, the distribution of the wealth here in Italy is greater than in Russia as shown by the two countries Gini coefficients. Italy beat Russia even in the UN's Human Development rankings. (Refs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7).

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
myshownow

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:34:06 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 09:08:00 AM by myshownow

OK, TIME TO LAUGH!

Cheesy
  Grin
 Wink

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lol

Since I've not insulted you, I command at least the same respect. Your statements - e.g. "to help you increase your IQ", "Everybody wants Russian kids because they are beautiful", "Russia certainly is richer than Italy, but Russia understands that some countries want to improve their genes and they always need  blonde hairs", etc. - only show your arrogance, racism and ignorance as supported by your failure to support your assertion with facts. A few example:

1) IQs while a useful way to screen potential recruits at Army recruitment centers or for Job placement is also biased. (Ref. 1). By the while I don't put my IQ rate out in a talk like i don't put my dick out when asking a girl/woman to go out to a dinner or a walk; in both cases, they must discover the hidden reality by themselves (no complaints so far).
2) Russia is not richer than Italy, it was the contrary since Russia GDP (PPP) pro-capita is betweem half and 2/3 of that of Italy; also, the distribution of the wealth here in Italy is greater than in Russia as shown by the two countries Gini coefficients. Italy beat Russia even in the UN's Human Development rankings. (Refs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7).

this is getting funnier. But we are using arguments which have seen better days,
oh, Just the typical American gimmick of choosing the arbitrary RIGGED standards which will just hide the truth. America has so  manipulated its data which are all screaming it is imploding but what the heck, let's just doctor the propaganda machine like the FAKE Wikipedia & everything will be alright? Italy, on its third recession since 2008, will be better than anybody if we say so? We can rig  the stock market & nobody will notice America is collapsing?

that chart showing 1 out 3 American children is in poverty is the most powerful proof it is in death throes.( that's from WashingtonPost btw)

Hello, the drama no longer works, my friend

it has become laughable  actually

lol
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 12:32:31 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 01:37:57 PM by Nemo1024

Regardless, how I personally differentiate or do not differentiate "between Russia and Soviet Union" is not important.

What is important is how the neighboring countries, oppressed by Russians from the Kremlin under both under Tsar and Bolshevik, differentiate or do not differentiate "between Russia and Soviet Union."

Looking at this map...

...it is clear Russia's neighbors reject your putative differentiation as a 'distinction without a difference' and crave the safety of NATO membership and bases.

But it is important. First NATO = USA, based on financing and agenda. Most of the new bases are created through bribes and threats of the politicians in the host countries. We can have this conversation again in 5 years or less, when NATO countries will start jumping ship, and some of the newest countries will be going first...

In the meantime:
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2014/12/14/this-is-the-germany-i-recognize-anti-nato-pro-friendship-with-russia-demonstration/

‘NATO was never what it was created for. After NATO lost its fake stated purpose in 1989, its true purpose was suddenly revealed: to promote USA’s hegemony over the world. We have no reason to stay as part of the union that so openly states its global goals.’

Now about the Tsar period. Whom did the Russian oppress then, pray? Russian imperial model was very much different from the British (who are the real masters of oppression. See: India). When a new country or territory joined Russian Empire, it did so on privileged position. The aristocracy of that country automatically became the aristocracy of the Russian court, with equal rights to the Russian aristocrats. And the peasants of the new territories were protected from migration from the original Russian territories - Russian peasants were prohibited from moving to the new territories. The relation were built upon trade.

So yes, differentiating is very much important. As for the Soviet Union, remember that for half of its existence, the leader of USSR and his right-hand-man were Georgians (Stalin/Gzhugashvili and Beria); Shevarnadze, Soviet Foreign Minister of the later days was Georgian; Lithuanian and Ukrainian party tops had a very strong sway in the government, Ukrainians heading USSR for several periods.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 06:27:29 PM

To keep this thread on topic, I stared another thread and moved our discussion there:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=894692.0

The situation in Novorossia:
Ukrainian SBU (which HQ in Kiev is under US flag, btw) has clarified the situation concerning closing of Dniepropetrovsk, Harkov and Zaporozhje airports. They said it's because they are expanding the American Terrorist Oepration (ATO). Looks like witch hunts are starting there as well. Time for Zaporozhje Cossacks to one again write a rude letter to Sultan, this time Sultan Hussein Barak Obama. Smiley

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:51:53 PM

IMF says Ukraine will be bankrupt ‘within weeks’ and needs $15 billion more for war against eastern Ukraine; EU threatens Russia with more sanctions if Russia lets Ukraine go bankrupt; EU will lose billions on Ukraine if Russia won’t bail them out.

Beggars and butchers, that's today's Ukraine.

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 07:06:15 PM

IMF says Ukraine will be bankrupt ‘within weeks’ and needs $15 billion more for war against eastern Ukraine; EU threatens Russia with more sanctions if Russia lets Ukraine go bankrupt; EU will lose billions on Ukraine if Russia won’t bail them out.

Beggars and butchers, that's today's Ukraine.

Yep, Merkel demands that Russia refrains from demanding the percentages that are due on the loans to Ukraine. This left Russian politicians furious, especially after the latest statements from Merkel shovelling all the blame on Russia, when it was Russia that was basically been keeping Ukraine afloat for the last 20 years. 

Meanwhile Yatsenjuk still pushed Ukraine into NATO, telling what the Ukrainian people's role will be there (I can predict "cannon fodder")
http://lenta.ru/news/2014/12/15/nato/

I remember Pagan was raging that Russia will recreate Nuclear Train Platform. USA made sure this most effective type of containment was removed when Yeltsin was the puppet on the throne. Well, it's official, the biggest spanner in the Western ability to strike USSR, will now be operational again in Russia. Previously such trains were built in Ukraine.

http://www.vz.ru/society/2014/12/15/720480.html

Pagan

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:53:07 AM

http://zenrus.ru/

Cool

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
galdur

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:48:52 AM

Dmitry Medvedev and  Vladimir Putin on the slopes

myshownow

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:31:41 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 05:47:27 AM by myshownow

THE FINAL COMEDY

Actually, the bankrupt economics of the US can't support its hegemonic ambitions anymore. What it does have is the "psywar" effects of its military - but that is only for "special effects"- when nobody is afraid of it anymore, it will be of no use in the long run as proven in previous bankrupt empires.

Meanwhile, its economic control of the world is fast waning- so it is fast engaging on "destructive capitalism" which it hopes will destroy its enemies- but more likely than not, it will be destroyed first because it is far more leveraged in the first place compared to its enemies.  Grin

Gold-Backed Renminbi To Dethrone The US Dollar

Meanwhile the US appears to be doing everything in its power to hasten the relative decline of its own currency.

There is a new ‘big figure’ to account for the size of the US national debt, which now stands at $18 trillion.

That only accounts for the on-balance sheet stuff. Factor in the off-balance sheet liabilities of the US administration and pretty soon you get to a figure (un)comfortably north of $100 trillion.

It will never be paid back, of course. It never can be. The only question is which poison extinguishes it: formal repudiation, or informal inflation.

Perhaps both.

So the direction of travel of two colossal ‘macro’ themes is clear (the insolvency of the US administration, and its replacement on the geopolitical / currency stage by that of the Chinese).

The one question neither we, nor anybody else, can answer precisely is: when?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-15/yes-its-possible-gold-backed-renminbi-dethrone-us-dollar

Wink

Cheesy

myshownow

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:02:39 AM

BEWARE OF THE HOLLYWOOD SPECIAL EFFECTS: It is not actually working  so one should learn to read through the smoke! THose currency attacks didn't down Argentina, Iran, etc. so these are transitory smokes to feed the propaganda machine which nobody takes seriously anymore anyway. Things are not what they seem. THere are hidden wars there: while the propaganda goes that Russia is hurt by the low oil prices, there's a bigger casualty actually, the bandied shale revolution of the US which was supposed to be its economic salvation from its bankruptcy (meaning, its dire economic straits will be forever). Grin So was Russia really hurting or was this one of those judo maneuvers of Putin where he seemed at a disadvantage only to use that to his advantage to throw down the enemy, (like what happened to the Maidan coup d'etat when he used it to get what he wanted).

REad this to get a clearer grasp on the propaganda smokes:

As hard as it is to believe - given the strength of the "Russia-is-doomed" meme - Crude oil prices for Russia (in Rubles) are unchanged since February... This is important as all costs are Ruble denominated while revenues are USD denominated, leaving Russian oil companies’ margins insulated despite the dollar decline in price. In addition, the Russian government is easing the export taxes which further improve the profitability of Russian oil. So as US Shale Oil sector is destroyed by its USD costs, it appears Putin's core energy industry is somewhat insulated... and America's late-80s "defeat The Sovet Union" playbook is failing.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-15/what-america-does-not-understand-about-russia-oil

Wink
Pagan

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:40:33 PM

RIP

http://zenrus.ru/

StopFake.org

Pagan

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:47:25 PM

Roll Eyes

StopFake.org

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 06:29:09 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 10:26:39 PM by Nemo1024

And about that shale gas:
Chevron announced that they will not be prospecting for shale gas in Ukraine (there goes the US' promise to Yats)

In other news:
Russia currently officially houses 225.000 refugees from Ukraine, having used 6.5 billion roubles to sustain them.

Talking about Yats, he continues using backward Western logic. Apparently it's now again Russia's fault that Ukraine will be having additional difficulties because Russian rouble is weakened relative to dolalr by USA's efforts.  Roll Eyes
http://www.gazeta.ru/business/news/2014/12/16/n_6749657.shtml

- DNR Army is pulling its tanks from the border zone observing the agreement.
- Ukrainian army violated the seize-fire twice today.
- Lavrov expressed worry that: 1) Ukraine is pulling more heavy military towards Novorossia; 2) West (USA) is more and more frequently and openly state an intent to send lethal military supplies to Ukraine.

There is unrest in Odessa. Yesterday three bombs, went off in the city, one near the oil refinery, captured by Kolomojskij's men, another in a military conscription center.

Protesters Prevent Kiev from Seizing Biggest Weapons Cache in Eastern Europe
http://russia-insider.com/en/2014/12/15/1883

myshownow

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:39:43 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 04:44:09 AM by myshownow

ENDLESS LAUGHTER: THE ONE TRYING TO SCARE IS THE ONE SCARED TO DEATH

You read the propaganda press of bankrupt WEstern countries that Russia only has $50 billion reserve just so they make themselves appear "powerful and rich"  as if anybody can still be scared of them.

LOL, just read this: According to a recent Swiss Bank study, the latest study as of today, that is!

"
"According to calculations (September 2014) by the BND the currency reserves of Moscow would have been approximately 619 billion $."

Compare that to the $63 billion reserve & $18 trillion (official; $100 trillion unofficial) debt of the bankrupt US. And the one with money is supposed to tremble just because the hobo tries to scare. Cheesy

Actually, all the bankrupt WEstern Special Effects is just to hide one thing: the unstoppable rejection of dollar in world trade. THE ONE TRYING TO SCARE IS THE ONE SCARED TO DEATH.

I quote a genius in his analysis:

The ruble value is not collapsing vs. USD, but other way around. What we are witnessing, is acceleration of de-dollarization process. Mighty dollar is going out of circulation as dominant trade and soon as reserve currency.

Western run FX exchange rates are responding to lack of supply of dollar trades out of multitude of currencies in Middle east, Europe, S. America, Mexico, Russia, China etc. It means that volume of conversion trades to dollar crumples either due to collapse of economic demand for global trade or introduction of direct currency swap or both.

Dollar is now harder to find at FX, since it is out of the door of global trade, so one needs to pay extra to get dollars by converting its national currency. In near future dollar will be more and more scarce, but less and less needed, until it leaves circulation as a carrier of significant trade and investment volume. It is simple market failure just, speculation induced market failure at this point, limited only to FX since 17 trillions of freshly printed by Fed dollars other ocean of dollar denominated assets/instruments are frozen in N.Y. and are not going near FX exchanges. Otherwise we may have seen $60 to a ruble.

The inevitable but stable de-dollarization process should take decades, but NeoCon geopolitical madness accelerated the process, which will surely unleash dollar collapse as world, including US allies, turn away.

Grin

galdur

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:48:19 AM

Jack Ryan Park Bench Speech (for Zerohedge)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq0ykF2mHgQ

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 03:12:14 AM

First NATO = USA, based on financing and agenda.

As for the Soviet Union, remember that for half of its existence, the leader of USSR and his right-hand-man were Georgians (Stalin/Gzhugashvili and Beria); Shevarnadze, Soviet Foreign Minister of the later days was Georgian; Lithuanian and Ukrainian party tops had a very strong sway in the government, Ukrainians heading USSR for several periods.

Let me get this straight.

NATO = USA, based on financing and agenda.  OK, as long as we ignore the fact the UK and France are also nuclear/economic powers.

But...

Soviet Union = Georgia/Lithuania/Ukraine, based on financing and agenda?

Sorry that doesn't work logically.  Here, let me fix it:

Soviet Union = The Russian Kremlin, and everyone knows it except for a few useful idiots whose rational patriotism has decayed into delusional jingoism.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pagan

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:05:19 AM

Excellent article about ruSSian tanks in Ukraine

part 1 http://sled-vzayt.livejournal.com/663.html

StopFake.org

Pagan

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:09:41 AM

Excellent article about ruSSian tanks in Ukraine

part 2 http://sled-vzayt.livejournal.com/926.html

StopFake.org

Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:11:13 PM

im starting to think that the more we try to bring some rationalism here the more it gives them urge to reply with something.. whether it does or doesnt make any scense is not as important though. we should just let them make their points for themselves. ignorance cures. lack of attention cures. otherwise let them die for their stance. they deserve it afterall. survival of the fittest.
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: