Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
Rizla2345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:42:37 PM

The main purpose of this "Volkssturm" is probably to serve as a smoke screen for mercenaries and contractors from the U.S. owners of the Kiev regime. All that psychotic refuse has had plenty of experience mowing down civilians in U.S. wars here and there so inhabitants of the Donbass better prepare for the worst.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 10:20:29 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 11:14:50 PM by Nemo1024

The main purpose of this "Volkssturm" is probably to serve as a smoke screen for mercenaries and contractors from the U.S. owners of the Kiev regime. All that psychotic refuse has had plenty of experience mowing down civilians in U.S. wars here and there so inhabitants of the Donbass better prepare for the worst.

I am afraid that is so. We should remember the airports West for Novorossia that were closed off a few weeks ago with NATO Hercules planes delivering some cargo. Also and Australian and a Canadian battle(?)ships were stationed a Odessa port for some time, presumably delivering winter gear for the Ukrainian army. NATO is in full war mode with the civilians of Donbass.

Just now, the authorities of Donetsk People's Republic are asking the world community for help:
http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=2285655&cid=9
Alexander Kofman, head of DNR's Ministry of Foreign Affairs said: "We call on the world community to apply all its influence to stop the illegal mass murders right in the center of Europe"
The same "world community" that is so eager to genocide them for being Russian.

The JeSuis hashtags have become a new rally point against Ukro-Nazis:

#JeSuisDonbass (https://twitter.com/hashtag/JeSuisDonbass)
#JeSuisNovorossia (https://twitter.com/hashtag/JeSuisNovorossia)
#JeSuisDonetsk (https://twitter.com/hashtag/JeSuisDonetsk)
#JeSuisLugansk (https://twitter.com/hashtag/JeSuisLugansk)
#JeSuisOdessa (https://twitter.com/hashtag/JeSuisOdessa)
#JeSuisMariupol (https://twitter.com/hashtag/JeSuisMariupol)

#JeSuisIlovaysk #JeSuisPeski #JeSuisAeroport #JeSuisDebaltseve #JeSuisAntiMaidan

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:09:06 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 05:12:42 AM by chopstick

It seems highly unlikely the junta will be able to achieve a military victory in Donbass, even with weapons and support provided from the west.

The majority of their troops are poorly trained, demoralized conscripts that don't even want to be there. Their commanders make terrible tactical decisions time and time again, and treat their troops as if they are nothing more than cannon fodder.

But that won't stop them from bombing peaceful civilians and sending wave after wave of people to their deaths.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 01:10:41 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 02:12:09 PM by Nemo1024

These are the "terrorists" that Keiv nazis ask EU to help them kill:

Feeling of ‘solid Western support’ behind Kiev’s renewed assault on Donbass
http://rt.com/op-edge/223919-kiev-assault-western-support/

An Op-Edge by Daniel McAdams, Executive Director of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity. He served as foreign affairs advisor to US Congressman Ron Paul (R-Texas) for 12 years.

If you remember back at the end of last year, the Ukraine Freedom Support Act – which was passed by Congress and signed by the president – section 3 of that act states that it is US policy to assist the government of Ukraine in restoring its sovereignty and territorial integrity.

So they are maybe calculating that they do have US backing. Remember there is $350 million in that bill that can be used to provide weapons to Ukraine. So they may be hoping that some sort of a provocation or some sort of an escalation may trigger the release of that money to Ukraine. It's a speculation, but reading from past history I think it can be something worth considering.

RT: What do you think about the timing of the assault. Why now?

DM: I think the Ukrainian army has had a chance to regroup. I think they feel much more confident that they have solid Western support. I think you have new a Congress in Washington that is dominated by very, very neo-conservative, very aggressive republicans, who have been very, very strongly one-sided in their view of this conflict. And they also feel that they have some authority to continue US intervention in the region rather than to back off and let Ukraine solve its own problems. So I think there is a really renewed interest in the US, in solving this problem to what the neocons perceive as US advantage.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:25:02 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 04:37:18 PM by BitMos

Dear Nemo,

Those pictures shock me deeply, however thank you for posting them. As I told you all of this is pay back for the special group of Russians not wanting to leave the Mena. So don't think for one second alone that I support what was done there by the Soviets and then Russians since a long time. However I don't like to see People being annihilated by wars. Anywhere. I just repeat to be clear.

So, what is the solution to this complex problem? I understand that it's relatively (understand the squaring behind this word, those that will stand in this path) easy to evacuate everyone that want to live back to the safety of the Motherland, and then... until there is no life on the soil that once was soviet or Ukrainian, to the borders, conventional or not. ICC will never touch you anyway. But it will not change the root problem: Russians in the MENA.

Furthermore what do you think the guys in kiev hold against the eurocrats in terms of sexcrimes? Just asking. Ahh don't forget you don't really know which factions are really in control in the us... long term. If you want to know just read the US Constitution and bills of rights, remember that every time you heard anyone speaking against it, this citizen is just a tool for a specific purpose. Once the purpose is achieved the tool is stored (but we aren't speaking of tools).

Personally, and even if I think that Russia or China gov have still progress to make toward a more compatible State with the US constitution. I think most of the People there have a perception closer to those of the USDS&USMIIC than most Europeans People do. They have surrendered.

Thank you anyway for keeping this topic updated, even if I would prefer to see peace, prosperity and harmony (and why not people smoking weed, but I digress). And finally and it's maybe the most horrible thing I will write, but those People that you show here aren't Americans. Otherwise who ever, that did that to them would be dead. And that's why risk tolerance level isn't the same (and so that can't happen to Americans) the Russian have to leave the MENA. Nuclear Iran,  okay, but fully transparent, one sin, and they get nuked, all of them, to glass and hash.

sorry. there will be no peace anywhere as long as all plants aren't recognized as part of the Creation.

money is faster...
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 10:43:25 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 10:57:28 PM by Nemo1024

- The town of Slavjanoserbsk (note the name - it has history of the place in it!) suffered several aerial bombing raids from the Ukro-Nazi aviation. A 500kg bomb was droppoed on the city. The number of civilian casualties is unknown, but expected to be high.

- Donetsk was shelled 56 times today from artillery.

- Ukro-Nazi punishers are pushing in the direction of Lugansk, but the republican army is holding back the onslaught.

- The Nazi troops have retaken the Donetsk airport, only to have the building, that the resistance had wired up, to be blown down on them.

And EU is in bed with the Nazis:
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?pubRef=-//EP//TEXT+TA+P8-TA-2015-0011+0+DOC+XML+V0//EN&language=EN

27.  Calls on the Commission and the Commissioner for European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations to prepare and present to Parliament within two months a communication strategy to counter the Russian propaganda campaign directed towards the EU, its eastern neighbours and Russia itself, and to develop instruments that would allow the EU and its Member States to address the propaganda campaign at European and national level;

Well, in Latvia they already forbid people to talk Russian in public places. Coupled with the "niggers" (non-citizens) of Latvia, what's next, labelling with the equivalent of the star of David? Germany anno 1930s is calling again!

http://www.newsru.com/world/19jan2015/latv.html

chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:19:40 AM

- The Nazi troops have retaken the Donetsk airport, only to have the building, that the resistance had wired up, to be blown down on them.

I believe this is not true, it is propaganda from the Ukie side to hide their embarrassing losses.

The Ukie offensive to re-capture the airport failed miserably, UA lost more than 20 tanks, 20+ armored vehicles and dozens of men killed. The reason is because in order to attack the airport the junta troops have to cross several kilometers of relatively open land with no cover. Constant artillery barrages and anti-tank weapons await them.

NAF have reported their losses at 16 men KIA 50 something wounded in the attack.

NAF are still conducting a large scale counter-attack to take Peski and avdeevka, which is very important to stop some of the shelling on Donetsk. We will see over the course of the next few days if it is still successful.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 03:22:53 PM

I saw that on the Russian news outlet, but that may well have been inaccurate...

German TV channel "Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen" reported about Ukrainian atrocities in Donbass:
http://tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201501201638-wmy6.htm

Russian journalists come under gunfire in war-torn Donetsk
http://itar-tass.com/en/world/772149

TV reporters were on the way to an incident site, where Ukrainian law enforcers shelled Kievsky district of the city reporting casualties among civilians

Five civilians killed in Ukrainian army shelling of Donetsk over past 24 hours
http://itar-tass.com/en/world/772103

On Tuesday a shell exploded near a bus stop when a minibus was approaching, on Monday two shells hit a hospital in Donetsk city center, leaving 5 people dead and 26 injured over the past 24 hours

chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:32:18 PM

A group of Ukies comprised of 16 riflemen and 2 tanks attacked the airport last night, they were told by their commanders that it was a rescue mission to recover the wounded. When they got there they realized there were no wounded, their commanders lied to them.. there was only NAF. Outcome predictable - they were slaughtered by NAF, those not killed were captured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UGTygMhbf-0

NAF are basically kicking ass everywhere.

NAF have taken the 31st checkpoint and are conducting offensive operations north of lugansk.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:50:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA5BYjZwAyk#t=10

FAIL
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 11:07:42 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 11:45:32 PM by Nemo1024

Yes, I bet he didn't expect that after the complacent reception by Merkel and co. Normal people out there can still think for themselves! Good!

A girl from the audience calls that she does not want to listen to the killer of children, and Poroshenko replies "Thank you very much indeed"... Really?!  Roll Eyes

And while Poroshenko was hypocritically (trying) to talk about how he keeps peace and observes human rights in Ukraine (and insulting the assembled students in the process), more people were killed by shelling - 4 in Donetsk, where shelling was almost continuous, covering seemingly systematically a quarter after quarter, levelling homes with the ground.

One episode touched me especially - an interview of a very old woman, who said that when she was a 10-year-old girl, she was under the Nazi German occupation, and the situation back then was not as scary/brutal as it is now under Ukro-Nazis.

chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:41:54 PM

[english subs] DPR PM Zakharchenko "Come here and take your sons home" Video by Graham Phillips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zngErtq_W2I
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:02:36 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 08:57:24 AM by BitMos

So for a few basis in the Mena, you are ready to lose the all of Russia? I don't get it? You don't get it either... You chose freely.

edit: as Russian Gov loves to arms the Enemies of the United States, why not provide free of charge arms (not speaking of ak47) to the enemies of the Russian Gov? Why? I am convinced Russia can't stay only in Russian territory (they are always in a confrontation mindset). They want more (control, domination, pharaohlike). BTW PLAoC should be very aware... Russian Gov is the last armed country against Peace, Prosperity, Harmony and co... It's a pharaoh running the show there.

edit 2: I really didn't like to see Russian plans outside of Russian airspace. I really don't like to see Russian boats outside of Russian waters. I really don't like to see Russian sub outside of Russian ports...

edit 3: Would it be feasible to intern all Russians outside of Russian in concentration camp, the time of the annihilation? I really don't like their suitcases.

edit 4: and if you think I am too hard, you don't get that they did all of that to the Syrians... for a naval basis. So what will they do to the rest  of the world (if they have the opportunity) that isn't Russian family as they call themselves?

edit 5: REMEMBER FOR RUSSIANS THE DEADS ON THE PICTURES OF NEMO ARE PEOPLE, THE REST OF THE WORLD'S PEOPLE NOT.

money is faster...
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 03:11:21 PM

More about it:
Ukraine president heckled by protesters in Switzerland
http://rt.com/news/224467-poroshenko-zurich-university-speech/

His delivery as principal speaker of this years’ lecture at the University of Zurich was disrupted, when one of the attendees shouted: “I don’t want to sit with someone in this room who is killing children!”

The outburst was followed with a concert of booing, which left the Ukrainian leader speechless for several seconds, and he then tried to continue his speech with little success. Poroshenko regained his composure after hearing on obscene phrase in Russian rising over the hum.

“If anybody understands what she said, that is exactly the cultural level of this lady,” Poroshenko said with a laugh. “Glory to Ukraine,” he added in Ukrainian.

Good reader comment:

'Bout time for people of the world to start putting all these zio-criminals in shackles and leading them to prison. We simply cannot live in "their" world anymore. In their world, we are nothing more than slave cattle. We need a world for humans, controlled by humans, who live in forever peace.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:54:17 PM

Ukrainia never needed US & EU to get in trouble ... yes i know you prefer to live in Mafia model with corruption .... all oligarches in Ukrainia mostly Russian ... respected citizen ... sent children in coal mine... no matter .. they speak russian LoL ??

You will explain to us too , that all the tricks used by Governement to steal company by corruption is a lie too ?

... So true, but perhaps Nemo can explain two things ... why most of "new DPR official" has been replaced and they moved back to Russia LoL ?? And some killed lately ? Dissappear ... ?

Why Poutine since he understood .. that he can forget to annexe part of Ukraine ... stopped to use "Novrussia" ... ? Hoo yes with the actual economy state ... how he will pay all these people ..

Now he can go back ... and let russian alone... because it will be a big FAILED for russian ... and all russian who was expecting to see the BIG Vlad Poutine build the novrussia .... will do what ?

Seems you like picture ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbts31hRH-w

Can you explain us Huh Haa russia and his poor propaganda... mixing Syria/Libya picture and claiming they are from ... ?

About terrorism... sure you russia is well pointed ... does we remain to recall you that your so kind "special force" killed more civil during the assault with the gaz ... ? LoL
So please before trying to give tips to others ... fix yours !

Russia is one of the most corrupted country in the world ... and you want to explain to us ... Russia is democratic and free ... yes i know for you corruption is just a way of life.

Of course your best way of doing is "lie" ... always and forever ! As always you have done since soviet era.... hide and lie ... then when we find the truth ... do you present apology ? Of course , not ... because you think you are the most powerfull people in the world .... what a joke !

If you do not fear about people ... why you never to show your muscle to the world ?

But of course again you will tell this is fake and false ...

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/11/magazine/a-russian-soldier-vanishes-in-ukraine.html

Poutine do not care about people or civil... he wanted Crimea to get naval point .. like in Syria ... now with Cuba change with USA ... expect to loose Cuba soon ;-)
Of course ... Poutine will send some green scuba men ... like he sent to Ukraina ... everybody know that Russian army are there .. and not in holidays...

But for Poutine better to send Tchetchen ... because they are not really Russian LoL ... just mercenaries paid ....

When i saw you posting so much propaganda ... i think you must be paid well for trolling.
myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:52:27 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2015, 08:20:26 AM by myshownow

TIME TO LAUGH AGAIN   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
THE UKRAINIAN NAZIS DEFEATED AGAIN  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

well, the WEstern press finally reported today the loss of Donetsk airport 3 days ago. The Ukrainians sent a battalion led by Oleg Mikats, the Number 3 in the Right SEctor party list, to retake the airport but promptly lost it anyway, and Mikats was even captured. The WEstern press still didn't report but was finally forced today because there were so many videos in social media already.

But one thing was hilarious though: the WEstern propaganda mainstream press  reported of the prisoners captured in Donetsk but they- as expected_ didn't identify the captives, especially if THE CAPTURED COMMANDER is a big fish in the Right Sector

One thing we learned: whenever the Ukrainians complain of Russian soldiers attacking, like they did when they were defeated last year, it only means they were defeated somewhere. Two days ago, they and NATO accused noisily the Russians of atttacking, and sure, the Ukrainians were defeated in Donetsk airport, LOL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.com/

Cheesy

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 03:41:03 PM

While Poroshenko was blabbering at Davos, brandishing a carefully cut-out bit of a bus wall with accurate round holes from anti-personnel mine shrapnel as some kind of talisman to guarantee him more money for war, and referencing Charlie, presumably to draw parallel between the two false flags, people in Donbass were dying. That day, 6 people were killed by artillery in Stahanovsk near Lugansk and 4 in Donetsk. Grid-shelling of Donetsk continues, with Ukro-Nazi artillery levelling one sector of the city before moving on to devastate the next.

Yes, myshownow, the airport was in the hands of the resistance. At one point they even responded to a distress call from Ukrainian soldiers, and dug out 6 of them from under the rubble, and delivered them to a hospital in Donetsk, where these Ukro-soldiers were treated alongside the wounded civilians and the children, who lost their parents to Ukrainian shelling. The parents of one of these captured soldiers were said to go to Donetsk to collect their boy, and last I heard the republican army were going to return the POW soldier to his parents

And about the airport. Zaharchenko says they are going to pull it (or what's left of it):
http://www.gazeta.ru/social/news/2015/01/23/n_6852933.shtml

Another statement from Zaharchenko: he thinks DNR lost the information war on Internet. Feeling pessimistic, perchance?

http://www.vz.ru/news/2015/1/23/725870.html

A joke comes to mind:
Two tank drivers sip coffee with croissants at a Parisian cafe, with tanks parked on a curb. One says to the other:
- You know, the only thing I regret is us losing the information war...

chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:44:59 PM

By the way guys, if you support Novorossiya, it is possible to donate to them with bitcoin.

The other day when I was watching a documentary of the war, Matros, who is one of the NAF field commanders, was talking to people at the Donetsk airport, and I noticed printed along his body armor is the URL spasidonbass.ru.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLTkNYGATXc&x-yt-cl=84503534&x-yt-ts=1421914688&feature=player_embedded

That's the documentary I'm talking about.. if you skip to 10:56 in the video you can see Matros sitting down and clearly printed along the front of his body armor is the URL spasidonbass.ru.

Anyway, if you visit the site using google translate:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=spasidonbass.ru

You can clearly see it's a platform for helping novorussia and helping with the humanitarian situation there.

The donations from the site go to helping novorussia, into the hands of people like Igor Strelkov, and if Matros has body armor that was from them then I think it is a very legit platform.

Anyway, if you go to the assist page, and scroll down, you can see their bitcoin address.

Here it is:

1Bg55YPr6Hf3VqGT6rfYAgrHuyZqh3Q8ux

So if you want to donate to the heroes of novorussia and maybe help out with the humanitarian situation there a little tiny bit, you can donate bitcoin to them.

It's not much but hey at least we can do something.
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:20:39 PM

NAF are reportedly attempting to close the Debaltsevo pocket, which would apparently trap 8k ukrops in another pocket / cauldron.. Ilovaisk 2.0 in the making?

Too soon to say for sure though but it could happen.

edit:

Lots more info here:

http://en.voicesevas.ru/news/yugo-vostok/3401-the-war-in-novorossia-online-01222015-chronicle.html
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 04:27:59 PM

By the way guys, if you support Novorossiya, it is possible to donate to them with bitcoin.

The other day when I was watching a documentary of the war, Matros, who is one of the NAF field commanders, was talking to people at the Donetsk airport, and I noticed printed along his body armor is the URL spasidonbass.ru.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLTkNYGATXc&x-yt-cl=84503534&x-yt-ts=1421914688&feature=player_embedded

That's the documentary I'm talking about.. if you skip to 10:56 in the video you can see Matros sitting down and clearly printed along the front of his body armor is the URL spasidonbass.ru.

Anyway, if you visit the site using google translate:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=spasidonbass.ru

You can clearly see it's a platform for helping novorussia and helping with the humanitarian situation there.

The donations from the site go to helping novorussia, into the hands of people like Igor Strelkov, and if Matros has body armor that was from them then I think it is a very legit platform.

Anyway, if you go to the assist page, and scroll down, you can see their bitcoin address.

Here it is:

1Bg55YPr6Hf3VqGT6rfYAgrHuyZqh3Q8ux

So if you want to donate to the heroes of novorussia and maybe help out with the humanitarian situation there a little tiny bit, you can donate bitcoin to them.

It's not much but hey at least we can do something.

Yes, the site seems to be very much legit. It's a central hub, and not only for donations, but also the postal addresses in Russia and abroad, to where you can send parcels with help (Here's what is needed: http://spasidonbass.ru/spisok/) to go to people of Novorossia. The requests come both from the Novorossian army and from schools and hospitals.

The Bitcoin donation address comes from here:
http://spasidonbass.ru/make-donations/
It's one of the many donation methods that they accept.

PS: You don't need Google translate. The site is multi-lingual. Here's the English version:
http://spasidonbass.ru/en/
German, French, Italian and Spanish are also available.

Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: