Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Alaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:14:37 AM

you know, I just recently learned that SafeCapital, it turns out, use masternodes to protect the assets of investors and for the most efficient functioning of the platform as a whole. As far as I understand, a reward is provided for them, isn't it?
yes, you are absolutely right. In white paper is a table of rewards that are provided for the ownership of masternodes. For example, ownership of 3 MN relies on a bonus of 2% of the total. I believe that this is very convenient and encourages participants to purchase masternodes.
you know, my friend, and this is only the beginning! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes For 5 MN, a bonus of 3% of the total amount is due, for 10 MN - a bonus of 7% of the total amount and for 15 MN - a bonus of 10% of the total amount. These rewards significantly increase the user's ROI. Therefore, get at least 3 masternodes and get bonuses.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 08:18:13 AM

let me also add that SafeCapital as a whole offers higher rewards than other platforms such as ICON, NEO and Qtum. This is specifically with regard to rewards for bets. I really like this approach. What do you think?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:22:24 AM

let me also add that SafeCapital as a whole offers higher rewards than other platforms such as ICON, NEO and Qtum. This is specifically with regard to rewards for bets. I really like this approach. What do you think?
it really is. By the way, in the case of this platform, a high reward is not only for bets. SafeCapital's awards are among the highest in the cryptocurrency industry compared to projects like Dash, PIVX, Blocknet, and Zcoin.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 08:26:22 AM

it really is. By the way, in the case of this platform, a high reward is not only for bets. SafeCapital's awards are among the highest in the cryptocurrency industry compared to projects like Dash, PIVX, Blocknet, and Zcoin.
I did not know about it. But I heard another advantage that speaks entirely in favor of SafeCapital: in the publication of Ethereum 2.0 for 2020, a reward for a rate of 4% will be set, which is much lower than the earned stackers on the SafeCapital platform.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:30:19 AM

I did not know about it. But I heard another advantage that speaks entirely in favor of SafeCapital: in the publication of Ethereum 2.0 for 2020, a reward for a rate of 4% will be set, which is much lower than the earned stackers on the SafeCapital platform.
yes, all this undoubtedly speaks in favor of the investment platform. You know, after such advantages of the platform, it seems to me that there should be strict requirements for the selection of investors or strict requirements on the platform itself. What can you say about this?
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 08:34:17 AM

in fact, there are no strict requirements here, because, firstly, anyone can participate in the project, and secondly, the blockchain is currently undergoing a somewhat critical period due to the lack of mass adoption of cryptocurrency.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:38:10 AM

in fact, there are no strict requirements here, because, firstly, anyone can participate in the project, and secondly, the blockchain is currently undergoing a somewhat critical period due to the lack of mass adoption of cryptocurrency.
but I was sure that on the contrary, many projects are created based on cryptocurrency, because this is a very popular tool for profit now. Yes, there are some nuances in this world, but overall, this is a powerful breakthrough in technology. Moreover, the blockchain was introduced, which is also a useful tool for various fields.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 08:42:45 AM

but I was sure that on the contrary, many projects are created based on cryptocurrency, because this is a very popular tool for profit now. Yes, there are some nuances in this world, but overall, this is a powerful breakthrough in technology. Moreover, the blockchain was introduced, which is also a useful tool for various fields.
here I completely agree with you: the blockchain has greatly benefited everyone in the form of a confidential, transparent and decentralized financial reality. And this applies not only to crypto enthusiasts, but also ordinary users of various industries.

*Link Removed*
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:44:21 AM

I have seen several newbies posting on this thread again and again and after checking their trust summary, it is understandable that they are doing the bumping as they are for hire to hype up the thread. The project should have not utilize this kind of service as it lessens their credibility, based from my perspectives. However, if they can prove that they can deliver their mission, why not? But should stop doing such strategy.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:46:35 AM

here it is also worth noting the need of people to interact with financial products as densely and simply as possible. Agree that if the financial system was simplified through the eco-blockchain system, then how would this simplify the work for users. Moreover, this would be a very powerful solution!
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 08:50:10 AM

here it is also worth noting the need of people to interact with financial products as densely and simply as possible. Agree that if the financial system was simplified through the eco-blockchain system, then how would this simplify the work for users. Moreover, this would be a very powerful solution!
it turns out that such a powerful solution was created by SafeCapital developers: they believe that they did the impossible! Previously, investing in traditional assets was a rather complicated process, but now it is easier than ever.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:54:28 AM

it turns out that such a powerful solution was created by SafeCapital developers: they believe that they did the impossible! Previously, investing in traditional assets was a rather complicated process, but now it is easier than ever.
yes, that’s true. And in general, I would like to discuss the topic of masternode, which allows you to receive passive income. But I do not know whether it is really so easy to receive it through SafeCapital. Tell us if you have this information.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 08:58:28 AM

yes, that’s true. And in general, I would like to discuss the topic of masternode, which allows you to receive passive income. But I do not know whether it is really so easy to receive it through SafeCapital. Tell us if you have this information.
judging by the white paper, from SafeCapital masternodes you can receive passive income even during sleep. Therefore, I also think that this topic requires discussion. It seems that the developers of SafeCapital intend to solve all the problems associated with cryptocurrency.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 09:02:11 AM

you know, not all projects are connected specifically with cryptocurrency. Some projects are indirectly related to it. For example, this applies to enterprises that need financing. I am of the opinion that they should work with projects such as SafeCapital in order to receive the most profitable debt repayment offers.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:06:12 AM

you know, not all projects are connected specifically with cryptocurrency. Some projects are indirectly related to it. For example, this applies to enterprises that need financing. I am of the opinion that they should work with projects such as SafeCapital in order to receive the most profitable debt repayment offers.
yes, I also heard that banks in such cases offer incredible interest and not always favorable conditions, so, of course, it is worth looking at companies such as SafeCapital. This will definitely bring the greatest benefit.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 09:10:35 AM

yes, I also heard that banks in such cases offer incredible interest and not always favorable conditions, so, of course, it is worth looking at companies such as SafeCapital. This will definitely bring the greatest benefit.
I completely agree with you: there really are organizations in the world that are ready to raise funds to finance the ideas of this or that enterprise. But as far as I heard, not all of them do this for long-existing projects, mainly for new ones.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:14:12 AM

I completely agree with you: there really are organizations in the world that are ready to raise funds to finance the ideas of this or that enterprise. But as far as I heard, not all of them do this for long-existing projects, mainly for new ones.
if I'm not mistaken, these are Kickstarter and GoFundMe. I have an idea about these organizations, they really only work with new projects, and furthermore, as far as I know, they have not progressed. It is SafeCapital, as I understand it, that has moved further in this regard.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:18:07 AM

here is not even SafeCapital itself, but Crowdfundr. It unites existing companies, providing a large supply of liquidity, from which financing is then found for enterprises. Everything has its advantages.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 09:22:24 AM

I’m now interested in the question, how well are the processes going together not only on the platform itself, but also, for example, on the exchange? I know that there is an exchange here, and not even one. I found out about this, because the quick exchange between cryptocurrency assets is important to me. Do you know anything about this?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:26:28 AM

I’m now interested in the question, how well are the processes going together not only on the platform itself, but also, for example, on the exchange? I know that there is an exchange here, and not even one. I found out about this, because the quick exchange between cryptocurrency assets is important to me. Do you know anything about this?
this is a cool exchange, in my opinion. Yes, she really is here, she is called SafeCapital Shift. With it, you can easily select the asset that you want to buy, select it in your wallet and indicate the amount. In general, everything is quite simple, agree.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: