Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Alaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:17:35 AM

I would also like to note that the purchase of shares is probably a more complex process than just an initial investment. Specifically, for example, the purchase of shares in Berkshire Hathaway, then such a purchase can cost thousands of dollars!
it's fantastic! As far as I know that you can’t take half of the shares, you have to buy it in its entirety. In addition, there is such a principle as buy-in: the game "all or nothing."
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:21:38 AM

I would also like to note that the purchase of shares is probably a more complex process than just an initial investment. Specifically, for example, the purchase of shares in Berkshire Hathaway, then such a purchase can cost thousands of dollars!
it's fantastic! As far as I know that you can’t take half of the shares, you have to buy it in its entirety. In addition, there is such a principle as buy-in: the game "all or nothing."
it is absolutely true. By the way, the same principle applies to venture capital investments. You can participate in startup financing only as a partner in a venture company.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 09:25:54 AM

wait, friends. I am completely confused. Perhaps the reason for this is my lack of knowledge about investments. If everything is so complicated, why then do developers offer everyone participation? Not everyone can afford the acquisition of shares for several thousand.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 09:29:16 AM

wait, friends. I am completely confused. Perhaps the reason for this is my lack of knowledge about investments. If everything is so complicated, why then do developers offer everyone participation? Not everyone can afford the acquisition of shares for several thousand.
yes, it really is. The developers really offer a cool solution, and we need to figure it out as soon as possible, because I also do not quite own all the information.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 09:33:55 AM

yes, it really is. The developers really offer a cool solution, and we need to figure it out as soon as possible, because I also do not quite own all the information.
yes, of course, I support that. I just did not understand how the equality between the haves and have-nots will be achieved, because, as I said, the lack of funds for retail investment significantly demonstrates this inequality.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 09:37:49 AM

yes, of course, I support that. I just did not understand how the equality between the haves and have-nots will be achieved, because, as I said, the lack of funds for retail investment significantly demonstrates this inequality.
it is, but I think that we should advance in this topic and find out exactly how developers see the idea of retail investment. I know for sure that this decentralized investment platform will definitely solve the current problem, namely class inequality.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:41:25 AM

developers offer investments using masternodes. These are 8 modular products that can be used alone or in combination with your investment needs. Masternodes stimulate and protect the network, constantly changing. Wink
Alaa

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:45:27 AM

developers offer investments using masternodes. These are 8 modular products that can be used alone or in combination with your investment needs. Masternodes stimulate and protect the network, constantly changing. Wink
that's right. Complete freedom and the best investments in the process of the same free search allow each user to find those investments that are needed and will be useful specifically for him. Most pleased with the freedom of choice at this moment.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:49:29 AM

that's right. Complete freedom and the best investments in the process of the same free search allow each user to find those investments that are needed and will be useful specifically for him. Most pleased with the freedom of choice at this moment.
this is really cool! Taking into account that traditional investment depends on centralized firms, services and brokers (along with their fees, rules and obstacles), the DeFi SafeCapital platform gives you truly complete freedom!
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 09:53:48 AM

friends, tell me which investments I can make using masternodes? Are there any restrictions, or is there complete freedom of choice for everything? For example, can I exchange cryptocurrencies? Huh

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:57:32 AM

friends, tell me which investments I can make using masternodes? Are there any restrictions, or is there complete freedom of choice for everything? For example, can I exchange cryptocurrencies? Huh
of course you can do it. Each of these products allows you to make and carry out such diverse investments as crowdfunding of your new project, investments in traditional assets such as stocks and goods, and, of course, instant cryptocurrency exchange.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 10:01:16 AM

I would like some clarification about the intermediaries. In particular, as I understand from some details of white paper, SafeCapital does not need intermediaries due to the fact that the platform as a whole is built on the basis of the blockchain and all functions of intermediaries are performed by DeFi.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:05:26 AM

I would like some clarification about the intermediaries. In particular, as I understand from some details of white paper, SafeCapital does not need intermediaries due to the fact that the platform as a whole is built on the basis of the blockchain and all functions of intermediaries are performed by DeFi.
yes, it is. Each investment transaction is really without intermediaries using the DeFi platform. SafeCapital brings together days of intermediaries, providing everyone in the world with a simple and convenient tool to ensure financial accessibility.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 10:09:45 AM

you know, based on the information received, as I understand it, only SafeCapital has the tools for financial well-being. Another option is possible: other financial institutions simply store all the "chips", preferring not to share them with other people.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 10:14:14 AM

you know, based on the information received, as I understand it, only SafeCapital has the tools for financial well-being. Another option is possible: other financial institutions simply store all the "chips", preferring not to share them with other people.
yes, I also thought so. But I think that the second option is more suitable. It is worth noting that the SafeCapital package of financial products is the position of many people can change.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 10:18:39 AM

yes, I also thought so. But I think that the second option is more suitable. It is worth noting that the SafeCapital package of financial products is the position of many people can change.
I completely agree with you. It is also worth noting that the project was created in accordance with the highest standards, using military security and an incredibly high transaction speed. Each of these items is now important for any user.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:22:44 AM

for example, for me as a user it is also important to have an exchange. Firstly, it is the gateway to the global economy. Plus, pay attention to the speed with which cryptocurrency assets are growing. This reflects the importance of exchanges in reality.
Alaa

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:27:01 AM

for example, for me as a user it is also important to have an exchange. Firstly, it is the gateway to the global economy. Plus, pay attention to the speed with which cryptocurrency assets are growing. This reflects the importance of exchanges in reality.
the same opinion, as I understand it, is shared by the developers: they have been researching the market for several years, and it is their proposal that is the most effective, fast and without any security breaches. Also, it does not provide for stolen transactions.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 10:30:59 AM

let me supplement the above advantages with numbers. SafeCapital Exchange processes more than 10,000 transactions per second, while simultaneously providing more than 1,000,000 unique connections at the same time.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 10:36:00 AM

let me supplement the above advantages with numbers. SafeCapital Exchange processes more than 10,000 transactions per second, while simultaneously providing more than 1,000,000 unique connections at the same time.
a more significant argument in favor of exchanges is that at this fantastic speed, trading takes place in real time. Agree, this is a pretty cool advantage. Cool Cool Cool

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: