Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:26:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:24:11 PM

as for experienced investors, the initial exchange offers give innovative projects and they the opportunity to join forces. As far as I remember, last year they appeared in relative silence. What happened now?
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:28:34 PM

as for experienced investors, the initial exchange offers give innovative projects and they the opportunity to join forces. As far as I remember, last year they appeared in relative silence. What happened now?
now, as before, they give the world the opportunity to directly invest in projects that are most important. And SafeCapital provides investors with secure investment products so that they give investors everything they need to know in advance.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:33:05 PM

now, as before, they give the world the opportunity to directly invest in projects that are most important. And SafeCapital provides investors with secure investment products so that they give investors everything they need to know in advance.
to be honest, I don’t quite understand what you mean. I thought ICOs were pretty much the same as IEOs. Is there any difference between these offers? Or does SafeCapital provide both types of these offers? Explain to me if you have this information.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:37:39 PM

to be honest, I don’t quite understand what you mean. I thought ICOs were pretty much the same as IEOs. Is there any difference between these offers? Or does SafeCapital provide both types of these offers? Explain to me if you have this information.
there is still a difference. The problem with the ICO was that they came without any supervision and therefore could appear and disappear with a minor regulatory architecture. SafeCapital’s mission was voiced above.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:41:36 PM

in order to provide investors with secure products, it is necessary to have an appropriate platform that SafeCapital provides. It is an IEO platform that investors can trust. Only the best projects stand out on this platform.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:45:43 PM

in order to provide investors with secure products, it is necessary to have an appropriate platform that SafeCapital provides. It is an IEO platform that investors can trust. Only the best projects stand out on this platform.
yes, I completely agree with you. The project team carefully checks each project before allowing it to participate in crowdfunding. Therefore, I am fully confident that SafeCapital Runway is a platform with strict but effective standards.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:49:43 PM

yes, I completely agree with you. The project team carefully checks each project before allowing it to participate in crowdfunding. Therefore, I am fully confident that SafeCapital Runway is a platform with strict but effective standards.
yes, given the requirements of this platform, you can definitely be sure that only the best projects will participate. By the way, IEO Runway is automatically available for trading on SafeCapital Exchange. Do you understand what this means?
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:53:29 PM

yes, given the requirements of this platform, you can definitely be sure that only the best projects will participate. By the way, IEO Runway is automatically available for trading on SafeCapital Exchange. Do you understand what this means?
yes, of course. This means that accessibility on the exchange enables liquidity from the very beginning of this availability. And this, in turn, provides investment opportunities for investors, which then directly affect the financial result of the latter.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:57:14 PM

tell, friends, do strict standards and requirements apply to investors? It seems to me that there should be some restrictive rules for participation. Or can anyone participate anyway?
ltcdice

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:01:24 PM

tell, friends, do strict standards and requirements apply to investors? It seems to me that there should be some restrictive rules for participation. Or can anyone participate anyway?
in general, everyone can invest as much as he wants. And I think this is excellent, since not everyone can afford to invest a lot. But SafeCapital provides not only secure financial products, but also a convenient and affordable investment amount.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:05:19 PM

by the way, I would like to add that Runway does not even need an investor’s credentials, not to mention prohibitive financial requirements. Therefore, the IEO platform is a platform for people.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:09:06 PM

by the way, I would like to add that Runway does not even need an investor’s credentials, not to mention prohibitive financial requirements. Therefore, the IEO platform is a platform for people.
you know, I drew attention to the fact that wherever you look - all projects are aimed only at the field of cryptocurrency. In your opinion, can the SafeCapital platform be attributed to such projects or will it still be widespread not only in the field of cryptocurrencies?
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:13:39 PM

you know, I drew attention to the fact that wherever you look - all projects are aimed only at the field of cryptocurrency. In your opinion, can the SafeCapital platform be attributed to such projects or will it still be widespread not only in the field of cryptocurrencies?
the world consists not only of crypto projects. It’s easy to forget about it, as well as that there is more to the business world than just digital currency projects. Look around, not everything is connected only with cryptocurrency.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:17:27 PM

look, friends, if not everything around consists only of cryptocurrency, then how do those enterprises that need it cope with financing? Indeed, banks do not always give loans precisely on the conditions that enterprises need for more efficient and quick repayment.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:22:01 PM

look, friends, if not everything around consists only of cryptocurrency, then how do those enterprises that need it cope with financing? Indeed, banks do not always give loans precisely on the conditions that enterprises need for more efficient and quick repayment.
Crowdfundr allows companies, new and old, to seek financing that is payable via cryptocurrency (SCAP). As I understand it, this is a convenient enough system for using cryptocurrencies, and at the same time on favorable terms.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:26:29 PM

Crowdfundr allows companies, new and old, to seek financing that is payable via cryptocurrency (SCAP). As I understand it, this is a convenient enough system for using cryptocurrencies, and at the same time on favorable terms.
by the way, that's not all. Kickstarter and GoFundMe, for example, helped a new business raise funds to fund its ideas. Therefore, Crowdfundr are not the only ones in their desire to help enterprises.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:30:12 PM

by the way, that's not all. Kickstarter and GoFundMe, for example, helped a new business raise funds to fund its ideas. Therefore, Crowdfundr are not the only ones in their desire to help enterprises.
by the way, you should know that Kickstarter and GoFundMe did not go as far as Crowdfundr did. In addition, if previous organizations were intended only for new ideas and projects, Crowdfundr unites existing companies.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:34:12 PM

I quite rightly believe that the Crowdfundr is not just for people, but it can also be said that here people help people. But nevertheless, I have a question: does this system have any particular advantage that distinguishes this particular model in efficiency?
ltcdice

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:38:08 PM

I quite rightly believe that the Crowdfundr is not just for people, but it can also be said that here people help people. But nevertheless, I have a question: does this system have any particular advantage that distinguishes this particular model in efficiency?
yes, of course, there is such an advantage. The system provides a greater supply of liquidity from which enterprises can seek financing. This is the most immediate advantage. Surely there are still some similar ones, but I, unfortunately, do not know about them.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:42:31 PM

in my opinion, what I’ll say right now will be a much more significant advantage. This is getting microfinance from people, not from banks, which means favorable rates and less debt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: