Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
xsebax

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 09:30:20 AM

I’m now interested in the question, how well are the processes going together not only on the platform itself, but also, for example, on the exchange? I know that there is an exchange here, and not even one. I found out about this, because the quick exchange between cryptocurrency assets is important to me. Do you know anything about this?
this is a cool exchange, in my opinion. Yes, she really is here, she is called SafeCapital Shift. With it, you can easily select the asset that you want to buy, select it in your wallet and indicate the amount. In general, everything is quite simple, agree.
this, of course, is a really simple process, judging by your words, but what about the competition between other buyers to be at the top of the order book? Or, in this case, did the developers come up with an interesting solution? Huh

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:34:56 AM

I’m now interested in the question, how well are the processes going together not only on the platform itself, but also, for example, on the exchange? I know that there is an exchange here, and not even one. I found out about this, because the quick exchange between cryptocurrency assets is important to me. Do you know anything about this?
this is a cool exchange, in my opinion. Yes, she really is here, she is called SafeCapital Shift. With it, you can easily select the asset that you want to buy, select it in your wallet and indicate the amount. In general, everything is quite simple, agree.
this, of course, is a really simple process, judging by your words, but what about the competition between other buyers to be at the top of the order book? Or, in this case, did the developers come up with an interesting solution? Huh
in fact, the great advantage of SafeCapital Shift is that you don't have to compete with other customers. In my opinion, this is a big plus. Moreover, by simply pressing the “Shift” button, you replace your digital resource and replace it with the one you need.
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 09:38:31 AM

it turns out that I can use the “Shift” button after I have selected the asset I need in my wallet, can't I? Can I then switch between the amounts of assets? As I understand it, the interface is quite accessible and simple. I would even say that it is more convenient than on other exchanges.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:42:38 AM

it turns out that I can use the “Shift” button after I have selected the asset I need in my wallet, can't I? Can I then switch between the amounts of assets? As I understand it, the interface is quite accessible and simple. I would even say that it is more convenient than on other exchanges.
which is why SafeCapital Shift is the easiest and most convenient exchange in the world. By the way, you can really switch between assets. In addition, your own SCAP may be included in this process. Do you know what that is? Cool
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 09:46:23 AM

which is why SafeCapital Shift is the easiest and most convenient exchange in the world. By the way, you can really switch between assets. In addition, your own SCAP may be included in this process. Do you know what that is? Cool
if my memory serves me, then this is my own SafeCapital service token. It is used in all operations in the SafeCapital ecosystem, but it has a minimum maximum offer. It seems to me that this has its advantages, but I'm not sure. Huh

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:50:18 AM

if my memory serves me, then this is my own SafeCapital service token. It is used in all operations in the SafeCapital ecosystem, but it has a minimum maximum offer. It seems to me that this has its advantages, but I'm not sure. Huh
the minimum maximum supply contributes to deficit, cost, and viability as a long-term investment. You know, I believe that all these actions speak about the professionalism of developers and their ability to solve existing problems of the modern market and correct deficiencies.
safecapital (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:46:25 PM

SINS will continue to be developed

wondering why this thread is not given attention by other high ranked members here. as you will noticed, for the last 5 pages, only noobs are exchanging their ideas here. why is that?
also you are naming this as safecapital but you are anonymous. how can you build credibility for this project?

I also figure it out, there is no team posted here.

I have a question to the admin of this project, what will happen to SINS when this project where fully launch?
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:31:54 AM

It always seemed to me that asset trading and investing in general was a complex process. After reading the information in white paper, I understand that there are a lot of products here that can bring excellent benefits to the participants, as well as contribute to the massive distribution of cryptocurrencies.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:36:04 AM

It always seemed to me that asset trading and investing in general was a complex process. After reading the information in white paper, I understand that there are a lot of products here that can bring excellent benefits to the participants, as well as contribute to the massive distribution of cryptocurrencies.
if I’m not mistaken, the mass distribution of cryptocurrencies is now not a very popular event, since the blockchain has already been sufficiently developed over 10 years. In general, the goal has been achieved - a decentralized system has been created. But you must admit that there is not a single cryptocurrency in the world that you can rely on.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:40:26 AM

if I’m not mistaken, the mass distribution of cryptocurrencies is now not a very popular event, since the blockchain has already been sufficiently developed over 10 years. In general, the goal has been achieved - a decentralized system has been created. But you must admit that there is not a single cryptocurrency in the world that you can rely on.
here you are slightly wrong, because there is bitcoin. In principle, you can rely on him, but even bitcoin has its own nuances. In general, any idea of ​​retail, for example, can still destroy the blockchain. Do you agree with me?
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:44:24 AM

here you are slightly wrong, because there is bitcoin. In principle, you can rely on him, but even bitcoin has its own nuances. In general, any idea of ​​retail, for example, can still destroy the blockchain. Do you agree with me?
yes, I absolutely agree with you, and SafeCapital is proof of that. Firstly, they provide a fairly wide range of financial products and conditions in which enterprises, for example, those seeking financing, pay not to banks, as in standard cases, but to people.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:48:21 AM

what you said about enterprise financing is very interesting, but I suggest returning to this later. Now I would like to know what are the prospects of the project for the future. Has anyone looked at the roadmap? I also wonder what role masternodes play on this project ...
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:52:05 AM

what you said about enterprise financing is very interesting, but I suggest returning to this later. Now I would like to know what are the prospects of the project for the future. Has anyone looked at the roadmap? I also wonder what role masternodes play on this project ...
as far as the roadmap is concerned, it is impressive: this is a large number of different events that will further enhance both the authority of SafeCapital and its status. In addition, it is worth repeating about the favorable conditions that are provided to users. Do you know anything about this?
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:58:13 AM

as far as the roadmap is concerned, it is impressive: this is a large number of different events that will further enhance both the authority of SafeCapital and its status. In addition, it is worth repeating about the favorable conditions that are provided to users. Do you know anything about this?
I need to learn a lot about structuring this system. Since I always had an idea about difficult investing and the inability of ordinary people to buy shares. Judging by SafeCapital, this is more than possible.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:02:13 AM

I need to learn a lot about structuring this system. Since I always had an idea about difficult investing and the inability of ordinary people to buy shares. Judging by SafeCapital, this is more than possible.
it turns out that this is indeed so. In addition, I did not answer your question about masternodes that bring more rewards than other cryptocurrencies: Dash, PIVX and Zcoin. The same applies to rewards for bets: there, too, the size is higher than in other similar companies.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:06:24 AM

friends, I would like to voice more specific figures: SafeCapital awards for masternode ownership start with 90% ROI. This is the industry’s highest compared to Dash, PIVX and Zcoin. As for the rewards for bets, even in Ethereum it will be much less than for SafeCapital users.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:10:21 AM

friends, I would like to voice more specific figures: SafeCapital awards for masternode ownership start with 90% ROI. This is the industry’s highest compared to Dash, PIVX and Zcoin. As for the rewards for bets, even in Ethereum it will be much less than for SafeCapital users.
you know, I think that you need to take the Masternode program as a savings account, which almost doubles the investment, because it works for us. This is a great system to increase revenue.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:14:22 AM

by the way, on this occasion there is a great quote from Warren Buffett: if you do not find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die. I think this is a great call to understand investing. What do you think?
ltcdice

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:18:33 AM

by the way, on this occasion there is a great quote from Warren Buffett: if you do not find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die. I think this is a great call to understand investing. What do you think?
it seems to me that dealing with new tools is always more difficult. In addition, we cannot be sure how much they will be win-win. Although my friends who have been doing this for a long time say that losses in investing are also inevitable.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 07:22:28 AM

it seems to me that dealing with new tools is always more difficult. In addition, we cannot be sure how much they will be win-win. Although my friends who have been doing this for a long time say that losses in investing are also inevitable.
I would say that it is much more difficult to find a way to earn passive income. But it was not in vain that the SafeCapital project appeared, because with it you can learn not only all the delights of investing, but also receive passive income even during sleep, as predicted by Warren Buffet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: