Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6078 times)
Alaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:50:25 PM

as for masternodes, I think that the developers went the right way by proposing this system. Now, as Warren Buffett said, there is a way to make a profit even during sleep, and it’s very cool!
I completely agree with you. Especially if masternodes are equipped with the best technologies in the industry and, most importantly, the pledge is blocked for the first year, which will help tokens remain stable. It turns out that dreams of passive income become reality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 12:53:43 PM

friends, as I understand it, the spread of the financial industry can also be perceived as a dream, especially with regard to traditional investment, which not everyone can afford. What do you think about those products that, according to the developers, will benefit not only users, but also the network? Huh

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:57:08 PM

friends, as I understand it, the spread of the financial industry can also be perceived as a dream, especially with regard to traditional investment, which not everyone can afford. What do you think about those products that, according to the developers, will benefit not only users, but also the network? Huh
you know, as for the exchange, then I’m absolutely sure that its characteristics are better than any other: it’s the speed of transactions, and the implementation of unique connections, and the type of storage ... definitely, this exchange really deserves to become part of it, especially since you should not worry about your assets: they are safe.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 01:01:56 PM

you know, as for the exchange, then I’m absolutely sure that its characteristics are better than any other: it’s the speed of transactions, and the implementation of unique connections, and the type of storage ... definitely, this exchange really deserves to become part of it, especially since you should not worry about your assets: they are safe.
I'm not worried about the assets. I even know how they are stored: this is cold storage in multi-signal wallets with geographically distributed keys. In addition, the online store Purveyor will even provide the ability to store your goods and precious metals.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 01:08:47 PM

I'm not worried about the assets. I even know how they are stored: this is cold storage in multi-signal wallets with geographically distributed keys. In addition, the online store Purveyor will even provide the ability to store your goods and precious metals.
the possibility of storage is really a great idea, since gold and platinum, for example, can not be bought by every user. These metals need to be stored, respectively, you are at some risk.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 01:15:18 PM

by the way, with the help of Purveyor you don’t even have to worry about trading: you can trade stocks with a supplier who begins to debut and has, for example, only 50 financial assets, and subsequently gains popularity, having available up to 5000+. You do not have commissions or fees for brokerage services.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 03:18:08 PM

friends, good day to all! Tell us how this ecosystem differs from similar ones and are there similar platforms like it? I need to understand how useful it will be. Smiley
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 03:22:08 PM

friends, good day to all! Tell us how this ecosystem differs from similar ones and are there similar platforms like it? I need to understand how useful it will be. Smiley
undoubtedly, it will be useful. Despite the fact that the blockchain is not so popular now, as it seemed to me earlier, specifically in the case of this ecosystem, it will be very useful, as it will contribute to the development of the entire financial industry.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 03:25:17 PM

undoubtedly, it will be useful. Despite the fact that the blockchain is not so popular now, as it seemed to me earlier, specifically in the case of this ecosystem, it will be very useful, as it will contribute to the development of the entire financial industry.
the blockchain is not only not popular, it just has already reached the highest point of development of its network, so the further development of the cryptocurrency is no longer so relevant.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 03:28:18 PM

guys, I suggest discussing the relevance of not only this ecosystem, but also the participation of the blockchain in it. I believe that the blockchain will be relevant, because its transparency properties will bring the financial and investment industry to a new level.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 03:32:19 PM

here I completely agree, because, for example, I support the transparency property. It will come in handy in the field of charity: I will know that the donations went as intended. By the way, is there a charitable platform in this ecosystem? Huh
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 03:35:15 PM

here I completely agree, because, for example, I support the transparency property. It will come in handy in the field of charity: I will know that the donations went as intended. By the way, is there a charitable platform in this ecosystem? Huh
such a product is available. SafeCapital developers are of the opinion that blockchain and donations should go hand in hand. I think donations are the best use of the blockchain.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 03:39:06 PM

such a product is available. SafeCapital developers are of the opinion that blockchain and donations should go hand in hand. I think donations are the best use of the blockchain.
then I believe that you can be sure that the funds will be necessarily transferred to those in need. Each operation is recorded in the registry, so no one can change the course of operations. Also, everything will be reflected in the history, so there are no fraudulent transactions in the blockchain.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 03:43:09 PM

friends, the sphere of donations is, of course, a good cause, but the main direction of this ecosystem is finance and investment. What is the relevance that is associated with investment? Can relevance be related to the expansion of financial instruments for each user?
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 03:47:48 PM

friends, the sphere of donations is, of course, a good cause, but the main direction of this ecosystem is finance and investment. What is the relevance that is associated with investment? Can relevance be related to the expansion of financial instruments for each user?
yes, I think this is true, because financial instruments are limited and not available to every user. But now this will change, because SafeCapital products allow you to trade without any restrictions, which will undoubtedly increase the number of participants.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 03:51:41 PM

yes, I think this is true, because financial instruments are limited and not available to every user. But now this will change, because SafeCapital products allow you to trade without any restrictions, which will undoubtedly increase the number of participants.
then this, of course, is a great concept. How can it be supplemented? Perhaps there are some specific products with which you can trade without restrictions, or does this apply to absolutely every product? What is part of the SafeCapital ecosystem?
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 03:55:19 PM

as for analogues, I already found out that there are very few of them. And with such conditions - not a single one. By the way, even one of SafeCapital's products - Crowdfundr - has only similar counterparts that apply only to new organizations. Crowdfundr, by the way, is seeking financing for enterprises.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 03:59:08 PM

as for analogues, I already found out that there are very few of them. And with such conditions - not a single one. By the way, even one of SafeCapital's products - Crowdfundr - has only similar counterparts that apply only to new organizations. Crowdfundr, by the way, is seeking financing for enterprises.
I heard good recommendations about this product, because getting microfinancing from people, not from banks, means more favorable conditions, namely lower rates and more favorable interest.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:03:38 PM

I heard good recommendations about this product, because getting microfinancing from people, not from banks, means more favorable conditions, namely lower rates and more favorable interest.
it is exactly. In addition, interaction with financial products as a whole is easier to carry out through people or through the ecosystem of blockchains. The processes will be automated, and the crowd will be more loyal and favorable to the conditions.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:07:29 PM

now finally retail will be available to every type of investor, and even beginners. I think that is precisely the reason why all SafeCapital trading products have a simple interface.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: