Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 725 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs  (Read 1260001 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:43:53 AM

I've got the rack and the rails already.  Do the units come with "rabbit ears" for rack mounting?

No. We'll add an option to purchase the mounting ears in our web site soon.
Ok thanks. If you can announce in this thread when they are ready that would be great.

I hope they are cheap. Bitmain ships them with every S2 as standard (my batch 2 unit came with mounting ears, I assume it wasn't just me). Would you consider including them as standard (no extra charge)?

Also, will the ears for SP10 be different from SP30?

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:53:42 AM

Thanks  Smiley

It was partly meant as praise but still, are you at 3rd March production today?

Your unit should be hosted today. Contact sales@spondoolies-tech.com with your order #
I wrote an email and Katja said tomorrow.
Are there so many orders from that date, so it takes 2 days to produce?

Still fast enough i guess. Looking forward to tomorrow.
Guy Corem (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 11:18:40 AM

Thanks  Smiley

It was partly meant as praise but still, are you at 3rd March production today?

Your unit should be hosted today. Contact sales@spondoolies-tech.com with your order #
I wrote an email and Katja said tomorrow.
Are there so many orders from that date, so it takes 2 days to produce?

Still fast enough i guess. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Katya knows.

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
DevonMiner

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:42:34 PM

Received my 2 SP10s today, great shipping speed - confirmation shipping email received yesterday - delivery today (I'm in the UK).

I have to say that the packaging for these units is FIRST CLASS, obviously custom designed and the SP10 fits like a hand in a glove - so no room for movement whilst in transit. Thick and chunky.

Others have said this, but I also was surprised by the weight of these quite obviously well made units. Not that weight is an issue, in fact they feel reassuringly well made and solid.

I've only had limited time to play and check through the settings available ... need time to find my way with these.

One problem that I've immediately come across is how to set a static IP address. By default the miners are set to use DHCP. After un-checking the 'Use DHCP' box, entering the IP address I want and clicking save ... it doesn't seem to register.  Tried it countless times, but I cannot seem to make the setting.

Would appreciate any ideas from anyone on this.

So Sponds ... 10/10 ... really pleased ... and August SP30s can't come soon enough  Wink

Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:46:02 PM

Received my 2 SP10s today, great shipping speed - confirmation shipping email received yesterday - delivery today (I'm in the UK).

I have to say that the packaging for these units is FIRST CLASS, obviously custom designed and the SP10 fits like a hand in a glove - so no room for movement whilst in transit. Thick and chunky.

Others have said this, but I also was surprised by the weight of these quite obviously well made units. Not that weight is an issue, in fact they feel reassuringly well made and solid.

I've only had limited time to play and check through the settings available ... need time to find my way with these.

One problem that I've immediately come across is how to set a static IP address. By default the miners are set to use DCHP. After un-checking the 'Use DCHP' box, entering the IP address I want and clicking save ... it doesn't seem to register.  Tried it countless times, but I cannot seem to make the setting.

So Sponds ... 10/10 ... really pleased ... and August SP30s can't come soon enough  Wink

Instead of setting a static IP on thr SP10, why not try DHCP Reservation at your router? That way, the SP10 will always be assigned the same IP address by the router.

It's a lot easier than trying to set a static IP address at the miner.

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
DevonMiner

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:11:39 PM

Instead of setting a static IP on thr SP10, why not try DHCP Reservation at your router? That way, the SP10 will always be assigned the same IP address by the router.

Thanks, I'll try that ... but still wondering why the setting won't save and register in the miner.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:33:32 PM

Thanks, I'll try that ... but still wondering why the setting won't save and register in the miner.

I was just getting ready to send an e-mail to support@. I will include this issue too Smiley

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:34:54 PM

Order your sp30 @ cheapest price you will find anywhere: http://devcoinauctions.com/blog/auction/sp30-yukon-august-batch-asic-miner-5-4ths/
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 12:15:13 AM

One problem that I've immediately come across is how to set a static IP address. By default the miners are set to use DHCP. After un-checking the 'Use DHCP' box, entering the IP address I want and clicking save ... it doesn't seem to register.  Tried it countless times, but I cannot seem to make the setting.

You are lucky.  It looks like from Israel the first hop of my package was Europe so to the UK would be quick.
Mine hit Italy - Germany / long layover - Now China / another long layover / waiting its next flight....
Hopefully my package hits the final delivery truck tomorrow morning.

I plan to do an un-boxing and initial setup video to post here for anyone who's looking forward to or possibly thinking about
ordering anything here from SP-Tech.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
blaiser

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:03:18 AM

You are lucky.  It looks like from Israel the first hop of my package was Europe so to the UK would be quick.
Mine hit Italy - Germany / long layover - Now China / another long layover / waiting its next flight....

I plan to do an un-boxing and initial setup video to post here for anyone who's looking forward to or possibly thinking about

That will be great, really looking forward to watching the video, so thank you in advance for taking the time to do it.

~Blaise

Hey man, can you spare some Teeth - GQZ1mXzbsviarDAjgGeVTRB5GmjyMtFj5N
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:45:18 AM

That will be great, really looking forward to watching the video, so thank you in advance for taking the time to do it.

~Blaise

I was intending on doing the same, but the SP10 really is so simple to set up, the length of video wouldn't be worth uploading!
enjoy  Grin

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
tzortz

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:45:12 AM

Anyone received lately?

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
blaiser

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:05:29 AM

~Blaise

I was intending on doing the same, but the SP10 really is so simple to set up, the length of video wouldn't be worth uploading!
enjoy  Grin

Yes I know what you mean, but even more reason should some one take the time to do it. As DevonMiner said, it would be for the people who are thinking about getting one. First hand experience of us the customers receiving there's is the idea. Spondolies already has a great video of Gadi showing the SP10 Dawson, but this would be from the view of a customer.

Best regards,

~Blaise

DevonMiner

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:55:43 PM

Has anyone with an SP10 upgraded their firmware to Version 1.3.16?

Any issues?

My two SP10s received yesterday appear to have just missed the upgrade.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:03:00 PM

Any issues?

I did. No issues.

DevonMiner

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:08:40 PM

Any issues?

I did. No issues.

Thanks for the info, I'll give it a go.

Maybe the update sorts the issue i have with trying to set a fixed IP address.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:51:52 PM

Has the 28nm chip been taped out yet?
blaiser

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:52:15 PM

Any issues?

I did. No issues.

I also did and also no issues. I even got just a bit more hashrate from it.

~Blaise

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:52:27 PM

Funny - DHL really has a weird understanding of geography. Mine first went from Israel to the UK, then to Frankfurt which is only 1 hr flight away from me. But instead, it went now to Leipzig, and who knows where it will go from there...
zvisha

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:02:43 PM

Any issues?

I did. No issues.

Hi.
Sorry for late response - please try factory reset and then set the wallet and fixed IP.
I tested today and it works. It's just version compatibility issue, I believe. The new minepeon doesn't understand the /etc/network/interfaces file (I am almost sure it is the problem). We added experimental wireless support, so the format changed a bit.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 725 »
  Print  

Jump to: