Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coronavirus Outbreak  (Read 29689 times)
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 09:06:52 PM

I have a high level of confidence that this is a bioweapon

At 3-4% fatality rate?  Must be US made.  Smiley
Look closer.

Closer to what mate? According to the recent stats at 181k confirmed cases and 7k deaths, it's less than 4%. However, according to scientists, the number of infected people is waay higher than official numbers. What's your point exactly?
The virus is asymptomatic for 2 weeks and the number of infected has a doubling time of 6 days. This gives us, roughly, death/(currentinfected/4). Or in other words multiply the 4% by 4 for the correct number.

The second main method to calculate it is death/(death+cured). Pick whichever one you prefer.

'The virus is asymptomatic for 2 weeks' Where did you get this info from?
Common knowledge for weeks. At least. Check google and youtube.

No, it's not common knowledge, just give us your source or shut the fuck up. You are making shit up.
Alright look. I have very little investment in this thread and none in you. I do not have time to hunt for a direct link that you may or may not choose to poo-poo on. I told you where you can go to find the info you want. If you don't care enough to spend 30 seconds to do a search then that's on you.

Idk, 'Conclusion:
This work provides additional evidence for a median incubation period for COVID-19 of approximately 5 days, similar to SARS.'  (https://annals.org/aim/fullarticle/2762808/incubation-period-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-from-publicly-reported)
Up to 14 days. That's the important part.

Also, a doubling time of 6 days? Where did you see that? According to this https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy/ the doubling time seems to be faster?
Exact numbers are constantly changing as things develop, and italy is one of the hardest hit areas. The point is, people are calculating it wrong and any actual expert knows it is wrong. Legacy media, health officials and politicians are outright lying to us.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 09:11:59 PM

C'mon! Nobody would use a bioweapon that infects the whole planet. That's like actually using nuclear weapons, which makes absolutely no sense.

Yeah because humans have never purposely depopulated or perpetrated genocide on tens or hundreds of millions of people before right? You also assume their goal isn't to cause total economic breakdown. There are a lot of people getting FILTHY rich off of this crisis, let alone the amount of control this is giving governments all over the world an excuse to take. The CCP LOVES this outbreak. Now they have an excuse to lock down the whole nation, stop any dissidents, and round them up for "quarantine" never to be seen again.

You assume the goal is to have maximum fatalities. What if the goal is to cause economic chaos to profit from it and give governments excuses to systematically strip rights? This outbreak seems to be achieving those objectives pretty efficiently.

Also, you ever hear of the military strategy of using sappers before? What causes more harm? Killing a soldier, or wounding them so they take up several times more resources to care for? Stop getting your concept of what bio-weapons are from movies.

More:

"Coronavirus Australia: Queensland researchers find ‘cure’, want drug trial"

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-australia-queensland-researchers-find-cure-want-drug-trial/news-story/93e7656da0cff4fc4d2c5e51706accb5

Speaking of achieving ulterior motives and control:

"Denmark rushes through emergency coronavirus law"

https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/denmark-passes-far-reaching-emergency-coronavirus-law

"As well as enforcing quarantine measures, the law also allows the authorities to force people to be vaccinated"
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 3003

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 09:12:39 PM

Idk, 'Conclusion:
This work provides additional evidence for a median incubation period for COVID-19 of approximately 5 days, similar to SARS.'  (https://annals.org/aim/fullarticle/2762808/incubation-period-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-from-publicly-reported)

Also, a doubling time of 6 days? Where did you see that? According to this https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy/ the doubling time seems to be faster?

In my area (europe) doubling rate is between 2,3d and 3d. But the epidemic is "fresh", a little over 1000 cases identified, less than 10 dead.
The time the virus persists on surfaces is about 14 days, evidences of up to 27 days are researched. No details on environment given, so the virus may persist in dark places with optimal environment temperature and humidity and on certain type of surface much longer than outdoors in direct sunlight. Main infection pathway is inhaling contaminated droplets (wear mask) and direct contact with the receiver's mucosa (wash your hands, don't touch your face, wear googles, take frequent showers).
Incubation time is definitely discussed and researched to be 3 in between 14 days, whereas details come out sparingly and only kind of confirmed by statistics, contact tracing etc. Results vary. So both of you are right on this, imho.

C'mon! Nobody would use a bioweapon that infects the whole planet. That's like actually using nuclear weapons, which makes absolutely no sense.

Yeah because humans have never purposely depopulated or perpetrated genocide on tens or hundreds of millions of people before right? You also assume their goal isn't to cause total economic breakdown. There are a lot of people getting FILTHY rich off of this crisis, let alone the amount of control this is giving governments all over the world an excuse to take. The CCP LOVES this outbreak. Now they have an excuse to lock down the whole nation, stop any dissidents, and round them up for "quarantine" never to be seen again.

You can not project the past onto the future. This is why TA is failing more than occasionally, by the way.
Also, for example, just because aliens may exist (because not proven otherwise) does not mean they are actually existing.
This is a reverse approach to science, and we have science for a reason. Science proves knowledge through falsification. Most people get that wrong and confuse science with research.

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 09:14:54 PM
Merited by mprep (2)

There have been incubation times of up to 24 days reported.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 09:22:01 PM

So there was Hitler, born in Austria, infected almost the whole of Europe.
Today there is Tyrol, infecting half of Europe with SARS-CoV-2.

You win the prize for the stupidest rhetoric of the day.  And today, the competition is extraordinary!

Do you even have a point?  Let’s see...

Later...
That comparison with Hitler is hard to understand for people that have no german or austrian background.

Hmmm...

Back to the previous post:
I feel ashamed.

EDIT: And angry.

Oh, I get it, anonymous screen name who implicitly claims to be of German or Austrian background:  “‘Due to our history’, we need to somehow make sure to blame the coronavirus on Germans.”

Why do I get the feeling that if the Tyrolean government had immediately placed the whole region on lockdown, you would be accusing them of Nazism?  Roll Eyes

No, I’m not inclined to waste more time with this.  We now return to the regularly schedule programme of lessons on how the coronavirus can be prevented with megadoses of vitamins.

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 09:23:44 PM

There have been incubation times of up to 24 days reported.

Sure, why not. It's a complex system. Results may be influenced by various dependencies, mainly when based on statistics.
Incubation time(s) can only be found out exactly by observation, for example intentionally infect carriers in the lab and measure time until symptoms occur.
Everything else is more or less guessing.

You can only have a good shit in nature if you know how to ignore all these annoying flies.
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 09:28:13 PM

So there was Hitler, born in Austria, infected almost the whole of Europe.
Today there is Tyrol, infecting half of Europe with SARS-CoV-2.

You win the prize for the stupidest rhetoric of the day.  And today, the competition is extraordinary!

Do you even have a point?  Let’s see...

Later...
That comparison with Hitler is hard to understand for people that have no german or austrian background.

Hmmm...

Back to the previous post:
I feel ashamed.

EDIT: And angry.

Oh, I get it, anonymous screen name who implicitly claims to be of German or Austrian background:  “‘Due to our history’, we need to somehow make sure to blame the coronavirus on Germans.”

Why do I get the feeling that if the Tyrolean government had immediately placed the whole region on lockdown, you would be accusing them of Nazism?  Roll Eyes

No, I’m not inclined to waste more time with this.  We now return to the regularly schedule programme of lessons on how the coronavirus can be prevented with megadoses of vitamins.

Dude. You leave me speechless.
Getting personal from the beginning, insinuating that i would do/be X based on Y (your imagination?). No objectiveness at all.
Trollpost threshold exceeded. bye.

EDIT: just saw the vitamin megadose line...  Shocked Roll Eyes

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 09:37:46 PM

USA claims that the first stage of the vaccine is under process. Hope that we get a cure soon. Italy numbers are scary and feel so bad to see people rushing to get their basic groceries from the stores and standing in those long queues.

Passionate
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 09:57:12 PM

I think its best if every country's military starts getting deployed in every area in their region and systematically check every person if infected with the virus.

Truth is what we are seeing in the https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries are just reported numbers of people who have been checked but the amount of people getting check up are probably, in my opinion just throwing some numbers in, just below 5% of the total population.

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 11:13:42 PM

Boldface by the not-dispassionately-rational “Passionate”; highlighting is mine:
I think its best if every country's military starts getting deployed in every area in their region and systematically check every person if infected with the virus.

Roll Eyes

• Government control of food supplies
  • Government control of both local and long-distance travel
  • Arbitrary lockdowns
  • Direct government control of each individual’s body, under the rubric of e.g. “healthcare”
  • Arbitrary, peremptory government orders of any kind whatsoever
  • Total government control of communications*
(* In my nightmare, this has not yet started; thus, I would still be able to post this message.  The worst part of my nightmare is when I discover that dissent is so marginal amidst the mass-panic, the government finds it unnecessary to control communications.)

All of these actions are praised by the sheep, due to mass panic.  Dissidents will be immediately labelled “conspiracy theorists” and/or accused of wanting for people to die.

[...]

What a nightmare!  I am glad that I don’t live in that world.

* nullius shakes himself awake.

Dude. You leave me speechless. [...]

Trollpost threshold exceeded. bye.

Ja, there was nothing trollish about drawing an analogy between the coronavirus and Hitler, accusing Tyroleans of “infecting half of Europe”, and giving standard-issue due to our history rhetoric about how “that comparison with Hitler is hard to understand for people that have no german or austrian background”.  Didn’t leave me speechless at all!

Never mind, i should have made better use of my brain before making that comparison.

That is true.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 11:14:36 PM

You assume the goal is to have maximum fatalities. What if the goal is to cause economic chaos to profit from it and give governments excuses to systematically strip rights? This outbreak seems to be achieving those objectives pretty efficiently.

Also, you ever hear of the military strategy of using sappers before? What causes more harm? Killing a soldier, or wounding them so they take up several times more resources to care for? Stop getting your concept of what bio-weapons are from movies.

More:

"Coronavirus Australia: Queensland researchers find ‘cure’, want drug trial"

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-australia-queensland-researchers-find-cure-want-drug-trial/news-story/93e7656da0cff4fc4d2c5e51706accb5

Speaking of achieving ulterior motives and control:

"Denmark rushes through emergency coronavirus law"

https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/denmark-passes-far-reaching-emergency-coronavirus-law

"As well as enforcing quarantine measures, the law also allows the authorities to force people to be vaccinated"

Or is it just a virus like dozens of others? Not everything has to be a conspiracy

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 12:14:08 AM

If it weren't for our wives freaking out about CV, there'd be a whole bunch more of us in the forum here.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 01:57:14 AM

In his press conference today, I noticed a few subtle things that Trump said. He referred to the coronavirus as an "enemy". Also, when being asked about airline bailouts, he mentioned it is not the airlines fault there is such a large decline in travel demand, then he said that the effects of the coronavirus is not anyone's fault except where it came from, or something along the lines.

Trump also referred to the coronavirus as the "Chinese Virus" in a tweet a few hours ago. This has caused both "Chinese Virus" and "American Virus" to trend on Twitter. The latter is either social media manipulation by the Chinese government, or people on Twitter are so triggered by anything Trump says, they will blame him for something America's chief adversary is responsible for.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 06:02:49 AM

69 Countries who have infected but have not reported any death or recovered
40 have reported nobody died from COVID-19 so far,  up 4 from previous day
25 more have died as recovered to this day
The  mostly aged Cruise Ship Passanger recover at a good rate.
Data from Worldometer
* Health expenditure of GDP in 2016.  The winner was Monaco with 1.75%   Source
-----------------DeathsRec.Death/Rec.GDP *
Singapore01090,00%4,47%
Malaysia0420,00%3,80%
UAE0230,00%3,52%
Vietnam0160,00%5,66%
Macao0100,00%4,98%
Finland0100,00%9,49%
Kuwait090,00%3,90%
Oman090,00%4,29%
Romania090,00%4,98%
Russia080,00%5,27%
Saudi Arabia060,00%5,74%
Qatar040,00%3,08%
Mexico040,00%5,47%
Israel040,00%7,31%
Bangladesh030,00%2,36%
Belarus030,00%6,32%
Czechia030,00%7,15%
Croatia030,00%7,18%
Senegal020,00%5,51%
Jamaica020,00%6,07%
BosniaHerzegovina020,00%9,23%
Malta020,00%9,30%
Brazil020,00%11,77%
Nigeria010,00%3,65%
Sri Lanka010,00%3,89%
Peru010,00%5,14%
Jordan010,00%5,47%
Colombia010,00%5,91%
Cambodia010,00%6,08%
Latvia010,00%6,24%
Nepal010,00%6,29%
N Macedonia010,00%6,34%
Lithuania010,00%6,67%
Estonia010,00%6,68%
Georgia010,00%8,44%
Moldova010,00%8,98%
Serbia010,00%9,14%
Gibraltar010,00%9,76%
Armenia010,00%9,93%
Afghanistan010,00%10,20%
Bahrain1811,23%4,87%
Diamond Princess74561,54%
Thailand1352,86%3,71%
China3226686904,70%4,98%
Hong Kong4814,94%6,20%
Taiwan1205,00%6,20%
S. Korea8114015,78%7,34%
Egypt43212,50%4,64%
India21315,38%3,66%
Azerbaijan1616,67%6,89%
Iran853499617,07%8,10%
Australia52718,52%9,25%
Japan2814419,44%10,93%
Germany176725,37%11,14%
Iraq103231,25%3,31%
Portugal1333,33%9,08%
Canada41136,36%10,53%
Austria3837,50%10,44%
Algeria41040,00%6,65%
Ireland2540,00%7,38%
Greece4850,00%8,45%
Pakistan1250,00%2,75%
Hungary1250,00%7,36%
Indonesia5862,50%3,12%
Spain34253064,53%8,97%
Argentina2366,67%7,55%
Italy2158274978,50%8,94%
Lebanon33100,00%8,02%
Morocco11100,00%5,84%
UK5552105,77%9,76%
USA9174122,97%17,07%
San Marino74175,00%6,40%
Philippines125240,00%4,39%
Norway31300,00%10,50%
Denmark41400,00%10,35%
Switzerland194475,00%12,25%
Sweden71700,00%10,93%
Belgium1011000,00%10,04%
Netherlands2421200,00%10,36%
France148121233,33%11,54%
Guyana10,1#1000,00%4,24%
Sudan10,1#1000,00%5,66%
Guatemala10,1#1000,00%5,82%
Dominican Rep10,1#1000,00%6,16%
Luxembourg10,1#1000,00%6,16%
Albania10,1#1000,00%6,70%
Ukraine10,1#1000,00%6,73%
Panama10,1#1000,00%7,26%
Slovenia10,1#1000,00%8,47%
Cayman Islands10,1#1000,00%
Martinique10,1#1000,00%
Bulgaria20,1#2000,00%8,23%
Ecuador20,1#2000,00%8,39%
Poland40,1#4000,00%6,52%
# Lets give some credit and assume some partially recovered to get past div 0

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 06:15:19 AM

Please take note that there is a creep around here who calls himself E_O_I_L_I_O or something like that.  He claims to be a doctor.  I kinda doubted it because he is fairly weak technically, but I was doubtful cypherdoc held a medical degree because he was so stupid and I turned out to be wrong on that one.

Anyway, said douchebag has a self-moderated thread here where he has posted a few copy/paste blurbs that look official but have no particularly useful or interesting information.  I suspect he is just trying to look professional, but very few people seem to have read it or posted.  I replied to the only response (which happened to be a pretty good and useful bit of info unlike Oily's tripe) and my response was promptly deleted.  As anticipated.

Anyway, here's what Mr. a-hole tried to censor.  In these times a VERY useful tag for what is worth reading is if it has been censored.

I am seeing reports that people who take ACE inhibitors and anti-inflammatory drugs may be more susceptible. Do you have any information on this?

Also flu vaccination.

https://youtu.be/TieuTQDhFm0?t=3600

We know what 'doctor' Oileo will say about that.  Namely:  "All vaccines are safe-n-effective.  Get your vaccines every day and twice on Sundays."

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 06:21:04 AM

Or is it just a virus like dozens of others? Not everything has to be a conspiracy

Yep, just your run of the mill every day standard global pandemic with world changing consequences. Happens all the time.

Dozens? I think there might be a few more than that.

fillippone
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 15457

Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 10:16:07 AM

I found a very interesting resource.
I think this is the best medical resource I saw so far (not a medic here).

These are medics discussing over a Skype Call diagnosis, therapies and best practises dealing with CoronaVirus patient.

Some people here on the forum, whose mother is currently treated in the hospital, confiorms the protocol they are discussing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CegCk3FwvQ&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR19Uxqe_Bh2QBMBarP4VlW8ZzkQ_SIK_n0IY0nT_PPQTSUC17l8Kz45Oms

if you don't speak italian you can activate subtitles and select your language,. I don't know how reliable are these computer-generated-autotranslated subtitles.

Hope it helps.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 11:57:11 AM

Here is the best run-down of the standard physiology of 'the coronavirus' that I have seen yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWzbArPgo-o

Ninja Nerd rarely fails to impress.

A person who can go through this thing, follow it, and predict some or most things before he says the answer will probably be resistant to having smoke blown up their ass by the various scammers and drug peddlers.  These include mainstream doctors and 'homeopaths'.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 12:13:22 PM

Here is the best run-down of the standard physiology of 'the coronavirus' that I have seen yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWzbArPgo-o

Ninja Nerd rarely fails to impress.

A person who can go through this thing, follow it, and predict some or most things before he says the answer will probably be resistant to having smoke blown up their ass by the various scammers and drug peddlers.  These include mainstream doctors and 'homeopaths'.
Gave up after 0.27 Sec. If someone starts talking about the COVID-19 virus, is game over.
One member of the Coronavirus familiy is the SARS-CoV-2 virus it causes the COVID-19 disease.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/types.html

hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2616

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 12:17:15 PM

People are panicking about this to an unbelievable extent. It's a bad disease, to be sure, and some precautions should be taken, but it's not worth putting the entire economy on hold. For example, maybe it'd be a good idea to 100% lock-down nursing homes, but cancelling all university classes and sporting events, or locking down entire countries, or stopping trade between the biggest economies in the world? I think we'll look back at this in a couple of years and see this as a huge hypochondriacal overreaction which kicked off quite a damaging recession. (Though the economy was already unstable in many ways: it's not just the virus.)

Agreed. They're going way overboard with this. Barely anyone is dying here especially when you compare it to other things like the flu. Keep calm and carry on in my opinion. If it goes full on zombie apocalypse then we can stay inside but doing this shit now is overkill and incredibly damaging in multiple ways. There's only been about 50 deaths so far in the UK. Flu kills about 50 a day, 20 people kill themselves every day and there's 450 die of cancer every day just in the UK but nobody's going hysteric over them. This is going to do do ridiculous damage to the economy which could take years to recover from and lots of business are going to go under, especially ones like airlines. I have a friend who's a self-employed personal trainer and pretty much all of his clients have cancelled this week already out of fear. He'll be out of business within the month if this continues.

(I recently had all of the symptoms of the virus. I wonder if I had it, or if it was just the ordinary flu. It was very unpleasant, though I got over it in a few days.)

I get really bad throat infections with flu-like symptoms a few times a year and they're very unpleasant for a few days to a week but as with the flu young/healthy people will likely get over it. It just seems to be mostly killing the already nearly-dead with underlying health conditions anyway and they're probably the ones that need to self-isolate unless it starts killing anyone else.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: