Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20389 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 03:03:58 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2021, 03:28:11 AM by BADecker

You have had way more conspiracy theory practice than I have. You are steeped in the Covid conspiracy with the conspiracy theory that Covid exists.

Cool

If we're talking about conspiracy here, you are one who led that. The statements we give are backed by research and studies, while your statements are only backed by few articles who misunderstood the phrases in the researches. You even point out the misunderstanding in the letter given by CDC, who were already been debunked, yet you honestly believed in it.

That's a conspiracy theorist right there.

Now you are simply talking more conspiracy theory when you talk about statements backed by research.

Dr. Simone Gold - The truth about the CV19 vaccine (Publisher Recommended)

America's Frontline Doctors – Empowering patients and physicians with independent, evidence-based medicine.

Dr. Simone Gold - The truth about the CV19 vaccine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=xFntHpk1uok

Download the video. You never know when Youtube will remove something like this.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 03:40:48 AM

You have had way more conspiracy theory practice than I have. You are steeped in the Covid conspiracy with the conspiracy theory that Covid exists.

Cool

If we're talking about conspiracy here, you are one who led that. The statements we give are backed by research and studies, while your statements are only backed by few articles who misunderstood the phrases in the researches. You even point out the misunderstanding in the letter given by CDC, who were already been debunked, yet you honestly believed in it.

That's a conspiracy theorist right there.

Now you are simply talking more conspiracy theory when you talk about statements backed by research.

America's Frontline Doctors – Empowering patients and physicians with independent, evidence-based medicine.

Download the video. You never know when Youtube will remove something like this.
You might wanna add content like flat earth in your arsenal, as they are not "Conspiracy". The conspiracy in it is that the earth is not actually flat.

You can be part of the flat earth society tbh. Cause your information and statements are being debunked every time, yet keep going round and round and round. You have the same kind of arguments, referencing other people who believed in the same conspiracy, believing everything they say is true.

Given the experiences I have with those people, I won't continue this.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 05:02:23 AM

You might wanna add content like flat earth in your arsenal, as they are not "Conspiracy". The conspiracy in it is that the earth is not actually flat.

You can be part of the flat earth society tbh. Cause your information and statements are being debunked every time, yet keep going round and round and round. You have the same kind of arguments, referencing other people who believed in the same conspiracy, believing everything they say is true.

Come on, Natsuu. This is not a belief thing. You are talking religion when you say that. This is science. Since science hasn't proven that it is Covid doing the sickness damage, but science is showing that the vaccines are dangerous, why not learn the truth? Stop trying to turn this thing into a religion by believing this or that without proof.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 06:55:07 AM

Cool

Ah something nice to enjoy the morning coffee with.
Unless I have an accident, it is unlikely a Doctor will ever see me again. They failed to help me in the past and I had to cure myself.
The same with Banks, unlikely I will ever walk into a Bank again. In the last 5 years I had 6 Banks plus numerous prepaid top-up cards. Always on the lookout whats new on offer.
At the moment this one looks promising, https://www.relayx.com/card topping it up straight from the walled from as little as 1 cent and coins can be changed right in the walled.  https://www.relayx.com/

Liars need be chased out of town they can seek refuge in Wuhan.

Natsuu

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 07:18:23 AM

Come on, Natsuu. This is not a belief thing. You are talking religion when you say that. This is science. Since science hasn't proven that it is Covid doing the sickness damage, but science is showing that the vaccines are dangerous, why not learn the truth? Stop trying to turn this thing into a religion by believing this or that without proof.

Base on my understanding regarding the results and findings of Covid's effect, Covid is never been deadly, yet it weakens the immune system. As the immune system weakens, any kind of disease or virus the patient already has will be strengthened, thus results in deaths or complications. You are very off, if you misunderstood every finding you can see in the surface of the web.

Regarding the vaccine, no science shows that the vaccine is dangerous, though there are maybe complications to people with weakened body, just like any other vaccines may have. There are many different factors that have been not yet studied regarding the vaccine, due to the lack of research time to conduct the studies. Nonetheless, the vaccine had been proven to be effective, yet results may vary.

You should keep in mind that there is no perfect things that can be invented in this world. There are many factors that can affect the effectiveness of medicines/vaccine when it comes to pharmaceutical. That's why they used the term EFFICACY instead of Effectiveness when stating the percentage.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 09:57:13 AM

Base on my understanding regarding the results and findings of Covid's effect, Covid is never been deadly, yet it weakens the immune system. As the immune system weakens, any kind of disease or virus the patient already has will be strengthened, thus results in deaths or complications. You are very off, if you misunderstood every finding you can see in the surface of the web.

covid is deadly. it causes pneumonia that suffocates you. it causes your immune reponse to trigger in a big battle against the virus so  much so if your body is less than perfect it will put excess strain on your body..

for instance people dying due to gunshot actually die due to shock/loss of blood or brain damage. so although the bullet triggered the chaos of symptoms after, the final symptom of death is never 'bullet' but instead things like heart failure, blood lose, etc.
badecker would denie bullets kill and instead that going to hospital kills because thats where gunshot victims end up before death and his illogic only sees the hospital as the causal link. not the bullet
but if you look at what triggered the symptoms the causal link is the bullet/covid
meaning if they were not shot they would not have died
meaning if they dint get covid they would not have died

same goes for the woman that followed trumps advice to go to capitol hill and enter it. if she didnt go she would not have been shot. thus trump was part of the cause that led to her death by gunshot

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Natsuu

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 10:54:54 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2021, 09:55:30 AM by Natsuu

covid is deadly. it causes pneumonia that suffocates you. it causes your immune reponse to trigger in a big battle against the virus so  much so if your body is less than perfect it will put excess strain on your body..

for instance people dying due to gunshot actually die due to shock/loss of blood or brain damage. so although the bullet triggered the chaos of symptoms after, the final symptom of death is never 'bullet' but instead things like heart failure, blood lose, etc.
badecker would denie bullets kill and instead that going to hospital kills because thats where gunshot victims end up before death and his illogic only sees the hospital as the causal link. not the bullet
but if you look at what triggered the symptoms the causal link is the bullet/covid

same goes for the woman that followed trumps advice to go to capitol hill and enter it. if she didnt go she would not have been shot. thus trump was part of the cause that led to her death by gunshot

Thank you for the clarification.

yup, his logic and arguments are those in the same manner as with condom. T
here are people who get pregnant even though their partner does wear condom, but this number is very small compare to the number of people who actually benefitted the use of condom.

If he will argue about this, he'll go like, there are people in America who had been pregnant even though they use a condom, thus the whole thing about condom is a lie, and should not be believed in the first place. ITS A CONSPIRACY THAT CONDOM DENY PREGNANCY

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 11:01:10 AM

Just to change the subject here.

Has anyone read this news lately? - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-16/norway-vaccine-fatalities-among-people-75-and-older-rise-to-29

Guess, not all people can really accept the covid vaccine shot. It depends on your body. Elderly people are vulnerable especially those with already underlying health conditions. Considering that is already Pfizer. So for me, not gonna get this shot for as long as I can. Will wait for more feedbacks about these vaccines.
Tash

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 11:57:31 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2021, 12:08:34 PM by Tash

Has anyone read this news lately? - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-16/norway-vaccine-fatalities-among-people-75-and-older-rise-to-29

Guess, not all people can really accept the covid vaccine shot. It depends on your body. Elderly people are vulnerable especially those with already underlying health conditions. Considering that is already Pfizer. So for me, not gonna get this shot for as long as I can. Will wait for more feedbacks about these vaccines.

Not only norway
https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/europe/10-dead-in-germany-within-4-days-of-covid-19-vaccine-inoculation-probe-ordered.html
https://www.jpost.com/health-science/13-people-suffered-face-paralysis-after-corona-vaccine-655542

and more https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5294239.msg56113090#msg56113090

If your underwear can not prevent your fart from spreading, then how can a mask stop your breath from spreading?

Natsuu

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 12:00:16 PM

This news has been talked in this thread if you will just scroll below. Though, the increase hasn't been talked yet.

Regarding that, I've known many of my relatives to be shot by Pfizer, and their age is 40-55 yrs, so I don't think that this news death should be feared, as long as you're not aged 75 and above. Though, if you want to try a different vaccine, just because of the news, then you're free to do so. Just that it won't change the fact that you are getting vaccinated, and helps the community to flow back to normal.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 12:06:33 PM

Thank you for the clarification.

yup, he's logic and arguments are those in the same manner as with condom. T
here are people who get pregnant even though their partner does wear condom, but this number is very small compare to the number of people who actually benefitted the use of condom.

If he will argue about this, he'll go like, there are people in America who had been pregnant even though they use a condom, thus the whole thing about condom is a lie, and should not be believed in the first place. ITS A CONSPIRACY THAT CONDOM DENY PREGNANCY

By your two's logic, the covid shot (because it 'works') causes cancer because the billions who would have died from the dreaded 'covid' without it eventually die from cancer by the hundreds of millions.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 02:22:40 PM

Regarding the vaccine, no science shows that the vaccine is dangerous, though there are maybe complications to people with weakened body, just like any other vaccines may have. There are many different factors that have been not yet studied regarding the vaccine, due to the lack of research time to conduct the studies. Nonetheless, the vaccine had been proven to be effective, yet results may vary.

You should keep in mind that there is no perfect things that can be invented in this world. There are many factors that can affect the effectiveness of medicines/vaccine when it comes to pharmaceutical. That's why they used the term EFFICACY instead of Effectiveness when stating the percentage.

Actually, Covid only weakens an already weak immune system. If the immune system wasn't weak in the first place, Covid wouldn't have any affect. All the vaccines do are to weaken the immune system some more, but in ways that might make the body less attractive to Covid a little. However, the further weakening from the vaccines make the whole body unable to resist all kinds of other things.

The main point of these novel vaccines is to reprogram people so that they have a difficult time resisting 5G electromagnetics acting to reprogram them further.

Cool

Tash

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 03:57:50 PM

Meantime German doctors
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/doctors-in-germany-warning-do-not-get-vaccinated_QaXxH1yZmmWe8wt.html

Someone patiently waiting for the vacation.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 07:40:00 PM

again. public information has been around for ages that certain groups of very frail and also those with certain conditions(allergies, anticuagulation issues, immuno surpressed, etc) should not have the vaccine.

in norway they done 20,000 vaccinations and some of those were already terminally ill.
usually i would have thought of the balance of risk/benefit where someone that only has 6-12 months to live anyway wont be on balance a benefit to be vaccinated. kind of a waste of a dose if i put morals aside..

but it seems norway still offered it and families acceptance to have their frail relative to take it was given.
they obviously dont want to make it sound like the families didnt make good judgement calls so its not presented as such. instead they just mention the frailty of those that died

it must be said that the life expectancy of those 80+ is under 99% per year. meaning more then 1% of those over 80 will die that year

if you average a 700k population per 10year age group(pretty stable up to 69)
its down to 480k by 70-80 and 230k for 80+
meaning that (700-480)220k die in their 70's(31%(3.1% a year)
then in 80+ the (480k-220) 250k die
this means over 52% of that age bracket die in their 80's meaning 5.2% death rate per year
(25k deaths a year in the 80's:-480 per week)

ye they actually mentioned the 'around 400 die a week anyway' part. so thought its worth mentioning in more detail

knowing there is a 5.2% risk of death per year in this age group. or 0.1% (1per 1k) each week
then having 20k vaccinations would see separately 20deaths due to their natural frailty who would have died anyway based on stats.

before writing this post and doing the maths. i was sceptical about the asscertains too. but i ran the math and used stats of the population demography of norway. and the numbers add up

yep 1in 1k die per week anyways whether vaccinated or not

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 08:39:13 AM

This is according to Pfizer's spokesperson whose sole responsible exists to protect the company and save them from any liability.

The spokesperson claimed it was the elderly who were terminally ill. We obviously need to wait for a more neural source to give insight as to how/why these people die.

You're right, not everyone should take the vaccine but it's also true that this does nothing for public confidence.
Tash

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 09:03:05 AM

And list is growing

https://www.sfchronicle.com/health/amp/California-calls-for-pause-in-use-of-huge-batch-15878735.php

Prof. Dolores Cahill: Why People Will Start Dying A Few Months After The First Mrna Vaccination
https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/2021/01/18/professor-dolores-cahill-why-people-will-start-dying-a-few-months-after-the-first-mrna-vaccination/

COVID-19 vaccine does not contain live virus (no virus is alive, it's not a bacteria)
https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9797496936

Severely infected by Covid-19 even after a vaccination (in Dubai)
“My brother-in-law took the 2nd shot two weeks ago, tested positive for COVID-19 (2 out of 3 PCR tests), he's in the hospital since Thursday with severe symptoms, he's a very healthy man with no pre-conditions"

Mauser

Activity: 1834
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 11:11:46 AM

I just read this morning that 10 people died after getting the corona vaccine. But no additional information was given about what the cause of death.SSince only people older than 80 years are getting vaccinated at the moment it could be that they died of something else and not the vaccine. We should all remain critical and try to get as much information as possible about the vaccine.
Tash

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 11:18:07 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2021, 11:50:33 AM by Tash

55 people died after receiving the covid vaccine in the US.
https://web.archive.org/web/20210117113942/https://www.theepochtimes.com/55-people-died-in-us-after-receiving-covid-19-vaccines-reporting-system_3659152.html

For entertainment the three liars song
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/three-liars_Q2c2M4oODzUJWlo.html

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 09:13:25 PM

55 people died after receiving the covid vaccine in the US.

11.3 per mil severe adverse reaction rate 0.00113%
5.5 per mil died 0.00055%
^based in your post

covid death rate over 1%
meaning vaccine is 2000x safer from risk of death than covid

10mill had vaccine and only 55 deaths you say
well out o 10mill covid cases there is way more than 55 deaths

Kixeye

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 06:27:46 AM

I have heard a lot of opinions ... many are pro-vaccine but also many are against it ...
And some don't even believe there is a real vaccine ... What about you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: