Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 56874 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 13, 2022, 09:22:37 PM

It’s sad not that someone is a member of a party that hasn’t existed for 50 years, but that someone's little communist brain cannot get it that an average IT-dumbass from Ukraine can easily earn money for a conditional Audi in three months.

Yeah. Somebody should post the process for Americans - since Ukraine is now our buddy - to go to Ukraine and pick up some of the wealth that the US is simply throwing around there. After all, nobody is tracking where that wealth goes. So we should be reasonably safe dipping our hands in it a little.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1581

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 13, 2022, 10:56:27 PM

This war will have one interesting consequence...I'm curious to see how the world will
react to next USA invasion on sovereign country using false flag

It depends on which country. During the second Irak war they were only able to get on board the UK and a few lightweights such as Portugal, Spain...

TBH, the US tends not to invade using false flags, they just put someone who is more to the taste of their government and the like. When they invade it is usually under their flag, as there are little balances to their actions and typically presidents gain in popularity and have more favourable 24h news cycles when waging wars.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2022, 12:22:36 AM

So? Noone said HOW they got money, fact is that I didn't see any in Lada or Trabant

Makes no sense. Why would Ukrainians want to drive Russian (LOL) or East German (last produced 30 years ago) cars halfway across Europe... those cars probably wouldn't make it even if they tried to. Of all stupid things you've said about the war, this is definitely in the top 100.

BTW that Lambo plate looks shopped... the text is in Russian, not Ukrainian, overlaps the blue part, and the font is different from Ukrainian plates I've seen.
1miau
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 6741

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2022, 01:13:41 AM
Merited by suchmoon (1), LTU_btc (1), darkangel11 (1)

Since you are trying to make a point here with "Germany", let me tell you a few details.  Cheesy

Luckily, Oskar Lafontaine has said so many stupid things over the last decade, that nobody is taking him seriously anymore in Germany. Even his own party, the far left, isn't comfortable that roughly 50% of the party are Putin apologists, like Lafontaine.
Lafontaine and his Putin connection have achieved that the far left is at only 3-4% in recent polls, from 8-9% last year, so their voter base has more than halved (under 5% for the next election = will not be longer part of the parliament). Well, we don't need such a party, of course.  Cheesy

That's pretty sad to see because previously, the far left was in vocal opposition against wars.
But when Russia starts a war, al least people like Lafontaine from the far left don't care about the party's anti-war position.

I need to disappoint you, but people like Lafontaine are living in their own fantasy world and they have watched too much Putin TV (Russia Today).

"When will there be a Chancellor who will have the courage to tell Washington this far and no further. Where does this German addiction to submission come from when you see how German journalists and politicians behave towards Washington?
Well, that's again making no sense and is 1:1 propaganda from Putin.  Cheesy

Even the publicly funded TV channels (ARD, ZDF) are often presenting the Russian position by reiterating statements from Putin, Lavrow or Peskow without addressing the lies. The statements from Putin, Lavrow or Peskow go completely unchallenged.
So far regarding your claim:
"When will there be a Chancellor who will have the courage to tell Washington this far and no further. Where does this German addiction to submission come from when you see how German journalists and politicians behave towards Washington?

Yes, publicly funded television in Germany has to be neutral by law but it should be clear, that when Russia is invading Ukraine, there's very clear, who is aggressor (Russia). This doesn't change, even when Lavrow said 2 days before the invasion, that there "will be no invasion" and Lavrow said "Russia won't invade Ukraine, it's just hate against Russia that NATO is claiming Russia wants to invade Ukraine".
Well, we can see, what happened 2 days after his lie.  Roll Eyes

When you think of your own people, there is only one solution: open Nord Stream 2 to prevent the worst. De Gaulle still knew that states have interests, not friends. Just as the Americans have been trying for 100 years to prevent German technology from merging with Russian raw materials (George Friedman), the federal government should finally see that the sanctions are not harming Russia and the USA, but primarily Germany and Europe."
Now, that's the most insane bullshit I've read for a while.  Cheesy
Why are you talking about German politics if you don't have any clue what you are writing here and your only source is Kremlin propaganda?  Cheesy

The current problem in Germany is an overwhelming dependance on Russian Gas and Oil (especially Gas). It's partially Putin's success to make Germany very dependant here. The former chancellor, Gerhard Schröder, who left office in 2005, played a major role in making Germany dependant from Russia, when he was in office and to keep it that way.
So, it started before 2005, 20 years ago! Not just because some recent sanctions.
It has been Putins plan all along and especially in recent years, when he tried to push Nord Stream 2 and placed Schröder at Rosneft in a leading position and Putin wanted him into a leading position at Gazprom. 
Nord Stream 2 was launched to circumvent transportation of Russian Gas through Ukraine, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania etc.
Nord Stream 2 was a direct pipeline from Russia to Germany.

When it became uncovered, that Germany is very dependant from Russian Gas, some whistleblowers leaked documents about the corruption of pro-Kremlin politicans in local administration structures and how they had enabled Putin. Large parts of the infrastructure of Gas pipelines and Gas storages were sold to Russia and local politicians were travelling frequently to Moscow to make Putin happy (make German energy supply dependant from Russia).
There was a large network of local politicians involved in pro Russia stuff and they made a shitload of money.
Gazprom even influenced local decisionmakers directly:
https://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/nord-stream-2-schwesig-gazprom-kontakt-1.5566878
https://archive.fo/D8KWH

It's called corruption.  Roll Eyes

Putin is playing the "Sanctions" card to weaken support for Ukraine and to sell more Gas again to Europe to fund his war.
What if Putin decides he will cut off Germany / Europe from his Gas? Same problem!
"Sanctions" don't play any role here!
It was Putin and his corrupt politicans in Germany doing shady stuff to get cheap Gas from Russia and making Germany heavily dependant from Russian Gas. They succeded and now, it's overdue to correct the mistakes and corruption from past decades.

Germany has become far too dependant from Russian Oil and especially Gas!
Germany can replace Russian Gas but Putin has lost a big market, where he can sell his Gas - probably forever or at least as long as his corrupt circle is in power.
Russia will take the most damage long-term as Germany and Europe are slowly replacing Russian Oil and Gas.
Russia will lose Europe / Germany as a place, where he can sell his fossil fuels.
Germany has a big industry for cars, for steel and for chemical products (like BASF). Very energy intensive production.
These industries will not be any longer supplied by Russian fossil fuels but from fossil fuels from elsewhere.

Very bad for Putin but he won't tell you.  Wink
Putin will never tell you when he has made a mistake because he would be so busy.  Cheesy

And he won't tell you, that it was his plan all along to control Europe's Gas supply!
So let's make it similar to an investment: diversify!
Don't buy your whole Gas supply from ONE (corrupt) country.  Wink

So, please! When you mention Germany next time, please do proper research.
Putin TV is not a credible source.  Cheesy Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2779
Merit: 1791

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 03:17:45 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2022, 04:27:18 AM by DaRude

I can attest for a strong confirmation bias. Otherwise, he seems to have seen fight, which means that there is very little chance he will change his mind because that would mean that he has killed and fought for the wrong reasons. It takes a very special individual to recognised big mistakes, so expect a continuous line of "US is bad", "RF is doing the right thing", ...

Also, being soldier (except for psychopaths) requires believing that you are actually fighting for a cause. Forget about him accepting that this war is about the oil & gas corridors and the reaffirmation of the old USSR territorial controls. He is all about "fighting the US" and the capitalists.

You didn't read carefully...fact that I was in war and fought against Serbs doesn't mean I have to follow
mainstream narrative...specially because its always simplistic and mostly propaganda BS...both in
our war and this one in Ukraine

Your geopolitical reasons "oil & gas corridors and the reaffirmation of the old USSR " are right ones...only problem is that
you intentionally left out other half

I suggest you read few books from William Engdahl and John Perkins

https://www.compact-online.de/oskar-lafontaine-oeffnet-endlich-nord-stream-2/?cookie-state-change=1657633826143

When you think of your own people, there is only one solution: open Nord Stream 2 to prevent the worst. De Gaulle still knew that states have interests, not friends. Just as the Americans have been trying for 100 years to prevent German technology from merging with Russian raw materials (George Friedman), the federal government should finally see that the sanctions are not harming Russia and the USA, but primarily Germany and Europe."

Agreed, US will come out stronger, Europe and - IMO - the RF will come out weaker. I have said it over an over in many posts, there are winners of this war but not in Europe. Of course, Nordstream 2 was built because it would have been fantastic for EU's competitivity, and you are right, the RF and Europe do make excellent partners for many reasons. The obvious problem is that partners have to talk and solve problems peacefully. The moment you start shelling and sending rockets to your neighbours, that dialogue is impossible.

If you think of it, the EU cannot allow the RF to wage a war in Europe and get even more influence in the vicinity of Poland, and just blatantly take over territory from a sovereign state - all while making references to nuclear weaponry, no matter how justified some people may think it is, the answer was inevitable: sanctions, pressure...

The usual Putinists will argue that RF is doing great and becoming bigger and all that crap. The truth is that the war is an economic, diplomatic and strategic disaster for the RF. The difference is that Adolf Putin did choose to start the war instead of trying other things, Europe has been left with no choice but to support Ukraine.

The latest I got is that the EU will consider any RF try to avoid the sanctions a criminal action. This means that from having the assets frozen, the will be simply taken and used for a reconstruction fund for Ukraine. For me that is a very harsh decision: Europe is based on respecting property and law and this does not help.

Needless to say that Europe would rather not have to do any of this, nor risk critical industrial supplies (mostly gas) nor getting in bad terms with a country that could have been a great partner... this is clearly a loose-loose situation for the EU and the RF, no to mention Ukraine of course.

You should have known better the definition of Nazism in order to throw such unfounded and groundless accusations against me. Perhaps I do not have enough emotional involvement in the Russian-Ukrainian conflict, due to the great geographical distance from the place of the main development of events. Perhaps in my personal hierarchy of life values, the ideals of humanism and pacifism are not in the most honorable place. But I did not claim that Russians are better than Ukrainians, or Americans, or Germans, or representatives of any other nationalities, if only because I do not like false generalizations. Think about it at your leisure before you sit in a puddle next time.
Things that Russia is doing in Ukraine isn't much different from nazism. For example, filtration camps for Ukrainians from occupied territories. It doesn't remind anything?
When someone else from Ukraine or West would use same rhetoric as you did in previous post, wouldn't you call him nazi? Didn't you talked about "genocide of Russian speaking population in Donbas"? But now when you said that it doesn't matter how many people will have to killed and how many buildings will have to be destroyed, then everything is ok?

I do not call the guy Adolf Putin for nothing. Is not a way of speaking nor a senseless insult. The current RF regime is totalitarian, nationalistic, supremacists, supresses more freedom and balances each day,... It has all the characteristics of a Nazi regime.

It's 17 February 2014: Russian sphere of influence has been reduced to Russian speaking Belarus, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan. Germany's GDP is growing, inflation is low at 1,43%, 1EUR =  1,37USD. For over a year now Nord Stream AG has been evaluating an expansion project to bring more cheap gas directly to industrial Germany consisting of two additional lines (Nord Stream 2). Most people don't even know the names of the presidents of those countries still left under Russia's sphere of influence, well except maybe Belarus's president Lukashenko has been labeled "Europe's last dictator" but no one really cares about it anymore than US's war in Afghanistan, much less willing to lose heat during winter over some Russian proxy. Everyone is mainly concerned with growing their economies, well, mostly everyone

Here just take a free cookie from US Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and the US Ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt

Quote from: Nuland
...I think, to help glue this thing and to have the UN help glue it and, you know, Fuck the EU...
Transcript of leaked Nuland-Pyatt call https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

Yeah not much downside and a lot of upside for US, but surely it's not like there are any precedent or examples in world history where US was ever involved in any coups d'etat right, it's just a conspiracy theory, probably just a convenient coincidence for US right?  Roll Eyes And now for something completely different, from today's news  
“As somebody who has helped plan coups d’etat, not here, but other places, it takes a lot of work,” Bolton said.
former US national security adviser John Bolton https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/07/13/so-what-coups-might-john-bolton-have-been-involved-exactly/

"Feeeeed me Roger!"  -Bcash
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 06:05:11 AM

Meanwhile, the LPR militia managed to capture the first M777 howitzer with a digital ballistic calculator.

In general, the situation on all fronts is relatively calm, after the liberation of Lisichansk, Russia took an operational pause for rest and planned rotation (which I already wrote about above).

Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 06:56:37 AM

This war will have one interesting consequence...I'm curious to see how the world will
react to next USA invasion on sovereign country using false flag

It depends on which country. During the second Irak war they were only able to get on board the UK and a few lightweights such as Portugal, Spain...

TBH, the US tends not to invade using false flags, they just put someone who is more to the taste of their government and the like. When they invade it is usually under their flag, as there are little balances to their actions and typically presidents gain in popularity and have more favourable 24h news cycles when waging wars.

But how many countries imposed sanctions on USA?
By "false flags" I meant Iraq WMDs, Gulf of Tonkin, sinking of Maine, TPAJAX etc

So? Noone said HOW they got money, fact is that I didn't see any in Lada or Trabant

Makes no sense. Why would Ukrainians want to drive Russian (LOL) or East German (last produced 30 years ago) cars halfway across Europe... those cars probably wouldn't make it even if they tried to. Of all stupid things you've said about the war, this is definitely in the top 100.

BTW that Lambo plate looks shopped... the text is in Russian, not Ukrainian, overlaps the blue part, and the font is different from Ukrainian plates I've seen.

Playing dumb? I didn't name those cars because who produced them, but to point only rich Ukrainians flee, leaving poor to fight.
Go read article if you think its made up
https://slobodnadalmacija-hr.translate.goog/split/natpisom-na-tablici-vlasnik-skupocjenog-automobila-iz-ukrajine-koji-je-bio-dio-rallyja-na-rivi-izazvao-zajedljive-komentare-na-facebooku-rat-je-uvijek-bio-samo-za-sirotinju-1204937?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 5635

Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2022, 09:48:24 AM

Minken bojna?
So many people have need to prove their "national pride" or whatever AFTER events are over
and outcome is known
So many people like Lucius were members of communist party, just to turn coats when it became lucrative
Same goes in this war, so many BMWs and Audis with Ukrainian tables in Croatia, those are future Luciuses
that will one day return and sell nationalism to those who actually fought

Only a deranged idiot like you can assume that I was in the war or that I ran away from the war, did it not occur to you that maybe I was a minor at the time of the war? You were a bloody communist before the war, you are still a communist and you will die like an ordinary communist in a country you despise every day when you wake up and when you go to sleep - you are so dumbfounded that you don't even know how to spell Croat in English...

This is the right message for you and communist scum like you -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJgu2edtpuU

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Branko

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 12:06:36 PM

Putin TV is not a credible source.  Cheesy Cheesy

Since you obviously didn't read link I posted, you didn't realize I just quoted part of Lafontaine
speech.

As for replacing Russian gas, good luck competing with China on the same market, while using both more
expensive workforce and 3X more expensive American gas
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 06:33:51 PM

The US really outdid themselves this time. They pushed and pushed and pushed Ukraine against Russia until they got what they wanted... a war with Russia. All that's left now is a little waiting until Russia destroys them.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2022, 09:31:03 PM
Merited by johhnyUA (1)

Minken bojna?
So many people have need to prove their "national pride" or whatever AFTER events are over
and outcome is known
So many people like Lucius were members of communist party, just to turn coats when it became lucrative
Same goes in this war, so many BMWs and Audis with Ukrainian tables in Croatia, those are future Luciuses

Only a deranged idiot like you can assume that I was in the war or that I ran away from the war, did it not occur to you that maybe I was a minor at the time of the war? You were a bloody communist before the war, you are still a communist and you will die like an ordinary communist in a country you despise every day when you wake up and when you go to sleep - you are so dumbfounded that you don't even know how to spell Croat in English...

This is the right message for you and communist scum like you -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJgu2edtpuU

+1 Amen to that.

All these Homo Sovieticus, Putin's fanboys need to be sent off to one big gulag.

Rashists need to be eliminated.

johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 09:51:47 PM

https://t.me/Ukr_G_M/6265

Ukrainians and the grenade.

Sometimes shit happens. But i will show you another example: 

UAV with grenade and dead russians - https://t.me/valerii_markus/575
Pretty interesting video, especially the moment where head of one russian orc flew away  Grin

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2022, 10:01:08 PM

Russian missiles struck a city in central Ukraine on Thursday, killing at least 23 people and wounding more than 100 others, Ukrainian authorities said. Ukraine’s president accused Russia of deliberately targeting civilians in locations without military value.

Officials said Kalibr cruise missiles fired from a Russian submarine in the Black Sea struck a medical center, stores and residential buildings in Vinnytsia, a city 268 kilometers (167 miles) southwest of the capital, Kyiv. Vinnytsia region Gov. Serhiy Borzov said Ukrainian air defenses downed two of the four incoming Russian missiles.

National Police Chief Ihor Klymenko said only six bodies had been identified so far, while 39 people were still missing. Three children younger than 10 where among the dead. Of the 66 people hospitalized, five remained in critical condition while 34 sustained severe injuries, Ukraine’s State Emergency Service said.

But #totallynotgenocide, right?
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 10:03:45 PM

The picture could be real. According to this article the car was spotted at a car show in Split (Croatia).
https://slobodnadalmacija.hr/split/natpisom-na-tablici-vlasnik-skupocjenog-automobila-iz-ukrajine-koji-je-bio-dio-rallyja-na-rivi-izazvao-zajedljive-komentare-na-facebooku-rat-je-uvijek-bio-samo-za-sirotinju-1204937

What does it prove? That some Ukrainians can afford expensive cars? Show the streets of Moscow where people are driven in Maybachs and Bentleys by their private security and there's another car full of neckless men driving behind them in another Mercedes G.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Branko

View Profile
July 15, 2022, 06:45:01 AM

Minken bojna?
and outcome is known

I thought you're just moron, but now that you admit you're just a kid, you're abolished for your stupidity and ignorance.
Your parents are not, though
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 5635

Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2022, 10:12:00 AM

I thought you're just moron, but now that you admit you're just a kid, you're abolished for your stupidity and ignorance.

Did you enjoy the song? It was written only for such Yugoslav trash that parasitizes the country in which it lives, and mourns for Yugoslavia every day. I didn't mention your parents, but when you mention mine - at least they don't have bloody hands from all the evil you did to the Croats from 1945 until today - and now you have the need to be proud of Tito, who killed over 400 000 Croats after the Second World War, and his like-minded people continued it in 1991.

And you call yourself a Croatian defender and a Croat? Well, you are worse than those who today burn villages and cities in the name of their sick ideologies - why don't you take a gun and join them?

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Branko

View Profile
July 15, 2022, 10:32:46 AM

Did you enjoy the song? It was written only for such Yugoslav trash that parasitizes the country in which it lives, and mourns for Yugoslavia every day. I didn't mention your parents, but when you mention mine - at least they don't have bloody hands from all the evil you did to the Croats from 1945 until today - and now you have the need to be proud of Tito, who killed over 400 000 Croats after the Second World War, and his like-minded people continued it in 1991.

And you call yourself a Croatian defender and a Croat? Well, you are worse than those who today burn villages and cities in the name of their sick ideologies - why don't you take a gun and join them?

Warning, neo-nazi detected! No wonder you support ukrainian ones who support Ratko Mladić...all nazis are alike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uii5O5Hpkeg

I directly fought against Mladić near Vrana...and you support his followers and call yourself a Croat
VKcams.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2022, 02:48:49 PM

https://youtu.be/zjV33FnCKYM?t=7

Western aid resale process filmed on hidden camera

https://VKcams.com Free Live Sex Cams and Sex Chat
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2022, 03:25:19 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2022, 03:41:58 PM by Veleor

But #totallynotgenocide, right?

The competence of the International Criminal Court (ICC) includes the prosecution of persons guilty of genocide. If there are facts, they should be presented there and carefully examined. Because in the same way you can be told that Ukrainian troops are purposefully killing pro-Russian civilians.

Do the Western media talk about the shelling of cities by Ukrainian troops on civilians with the help of Western artillery, for example, which was yesterday in Donetsk?
I ask because usually such news is not shown in major European and American information resources. This in no way justifies any victims, but independent journalists should try to objectively cover events from different sides of the conflict.

To understand the subject matter, here is a video (Violent content!), which is unlikely to be shown on TV channels in Europe or USA.

So far, instead of objective reporting, I have seen the lies of the English Daily Mirror, German tagesschau, French TF1 that Russian troops are shelling Donetsk. Maybe someone doesn't know yet, that the army from Donetsk is now fighting together with Russian troops against the Ukrainian army. In particular, The Daily Mirror was so brazen that they published a photo of Donetsk (which they say is being shelled by the Russian army), and at the same time, in the photo itself from Donetsk, you can see a poster where it says: "We are the Russian Donbass". There was also a photo from Donetsk, which the Italian newspaper La Stampa signed as "Così Kiev affronta l'assalto finale" ("Thus Kiev faces the final assault").
In Europe and the US, Russian central television is squeamishly called Putin’s propaganda, but the "Russian zombie TV" is light years behind the Western media in terms of brainwashing the population, and the editors of the Western media should be prosecuted for slander and inciting ethnic hatred.

The Ukrainian authorities lie that they are only targeting military infrastructure in Russian-controlled areas with artillery strikes. Europeans and Americans should know that women and children have been killed and injured for many days from weapons that are shipped to Ukraine from the West (Warning! Violent content! 1, 2, 3).

Caption on the photo:
Code:
"10-year-old Veronika Badina died during the shelling of Donetsk from French CAESAR howitzers.
The French government is helping Ukraine not to defend itself, but to kill."

On July 12, 2022, a correspondent of the Ukrainian TV channel VTV Plus published a video report on YouTube about a Ukrainian missile attack on Nova Kakhovka (Kherson region).
The text of her message, translated into English:
Code:
"A large number of destruction of urban infrastructure.
We see that they hit shops, markets, bus stations, churches, houses.
A very large number of destruction. Now it is known for sure about seven dead and more than seventy injured civilians.
All houses look so scary now, services are working, they get (people) from under the rubble, firefighters put out fires, the police work.
An operational headquarters has been created to provide assistance to the victims.
Now the decision of the temporary city administration has been made to pay
400 thousand rubles ($ 7000) to wounded and 2 million rubles ($ 35000) to families of the victims.
I would like to say that this is, of course, an unprecedentedly terrible story,
because Ukraine, like real terrorists, is simply bombing peaceful cities with American weapons."

@suchmoon, returning to the question you asked about a genocide. Perhaps you are not aware, but in Russia the third person in the state is a native of Ukraine, Valentina Matvienko, however, just like Vladimir Medinsky, an assistant to the Russian president. This does not really fit into the version that the Russians hate Ukrainians so much that they are ready to exterminate them as a nation. A few days ago, Putin signed a decree on granting Russian citizenship to all residents of Ukraine in a simplified manner. Remind me of at least one such case in world history when the government of one country sought to destroy people of a certain nationality, but at the same time gave them passports.

Since you are trying to make a point here with "Germany", let me tell you a few details.  Cheesy
[...] Germany has become far too dependant from Russian Oil and especially Gas!
Germany can replace Russian Gas but Putin has lost a big market, where he can sell his Gas - probably forever or at least as long as his corrupt circle is in power.
Russia will take the most damage long-term as Germany and Europe are slowly replacing Russian Oil and Gas.
Russia will lose Europe / Germany as a place, where he can sell his fossil fuels.
Germany has a big industry for cars, for steel and for chemical products (like BASF). Very energy intensive production.
These industries will not be any longer supplied by Russian fossil fuels but from fossil fuels from elsewhere.
Very bad for Putin but he won't tell you.  Wink
Putin will never tell you when he has made a mistake because he would be so busy.
 Cheesy
And he won't tell you, that it was his plan all along to control Europe's Gas supply!
So let's make it similar to an investment: diversify!
Don't buy your whole Gas supply from ONE (corrupt) country.  Wink
Putin TV is not a credible source.  Cheesy Cheesy

The mere fact of living in a country doesn't make its resident a priori a recognized expert in the foreign economy and politics of this state.
Are you sure that you yourself didn't become an object of "Scholz TV" propaganda, regarding your expectations, which do not at all coincide with the Germany possibilities?
The Bild experts do not share your bravado about the refusal of Russian gas. About replacing Russian gas - I don’t know what you are counting on, but German residents may soon start using wood instead of gas, like a hundred years ago.

While you're trying to make fun of Putin (judging by the many emoticons), Russia is now making more money from increased energy sales to China and India. As Aristotle said: "Nature abhors a vacuum".
For comparison, for the whole of 2021, Germany, being the largest importer of Russian energy, bought gas and oil from Russia at a total price of 20 billion euros. Moreover, many Russian citizens urge for a fast shutdown of all of Europe from Russian gas in response to sanctions, as well as for numerous calls of Western officials to defeat Russia on the battlefield; for the supply of weapons, military instructors, intelligence data and other military assistance to Ukraine.

As for Lavrov's words, you may be surprised, but he still claims that Russia didn't invade Ukraine.

You also mentioned ARD and ZDF TV channels, which "often presenting the Russian position". Maybe you are confusing the expression of a view with a regular quotation (such as "he said", "she claimed", etc.)? Well, in general, this is a regular thing in journalism, or do you want a total information boycott to operate in Germany without listening to the opinion of the other side? Speaking specifically about the ARD (Tagesschau) channel, it is not journalists who work there, but shameless propagandists who lied in June 2022 that Donetsk was shelled by Russian troops (see above).
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2022, 04:03:19 PM

Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]

But the much larger invasion was the US into the Ukraine to set up puppet Nazi governments for the Ukraine over the last decade or longer, all so they could use Ukraine for at least 46 Wuhan-style labs, to produce germ and virus warfare weapons that could be used against anybody in the world.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: