Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:11:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 [574] 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759182 times)
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:18:24 PM

that anon is just for suckers who fill fall on another pump and dump..it meen anything ..and no country  would ever aprove it legal ..so it would just make WC a trouble

This is something that many have voiced, hence why the challenges with this topic =)

Not many - I counted only five or six folks wanting this based on post. Maybe I am missing something, but you continue to state this over and over and it is simply not true as you have never provided any facts to back that statement up. You are trying your best to push this at any cost and frankly, it's getting a little old.

According to the unofficial poll, last i saw it was 2/3 wanted annon in some form, and 1/3 didn't. 

If you go on twitter and search #whitecoin you'll see our most retweeted tweet to date is something to the affect of RT @Dorotha_Kintzer: RT @WhiteCoiner: Anonymous/Privacy features in #Whitecoin? Tell us your thoughts! #cryptocoin #cryptocurrency #altcoin"  with the @'s changing.

Having said that, i respect everyone's opinion, and I think a push for innovation is needed and the ideas stated with POS>into a WOC sounds awesome.  Of course then WOC would have to get listed on a market, but I think that shouldn't be a problem considering WC is on plenty of them.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
surfguy72

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:21:51 PM

WHITECOIN DICE GAME

by Josh Van Noord

http://wcdice.kranzworthmedia.com/

A special thank you is in store for Josh for creating this for us.  Please give it a test drive and let us know if everything is functioning well

I'll get the ANN updated today with this

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:51:20 PM

I just see this: http://poll.pollcode.com/21659173_result?vy see that the least voted option is WOC.
Why so much effort to create a currency that most do not want?
On the one hand we try to check as a foundation in Canada with visibility and legality that implies on the other hand we have to create a coin "companion" to hide from the world?
I understand that Whitecoin Foundation (and with this answer has Cryptohunter without dwelling too) need resources for proper operation and also I find it almost embarrassing to have only a little more than 500000 WCs to undertake projects for the benefit of WC, even providing funding if necessary, and not only to spend it on projects for WC, but also as payment for services rendered by Mogonzo, DEVs, etc ...
Maybe we should ALL scratching a little pocket and provide the funding necessary to address all the challenges that lie ahead WC.
That said I think the biggest challenge we have to rush WC is the promotion, get sites where you can buy with WC, has found us, I believe that is the most important for any currency that claims to have real value in the future.
malbee

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:04:22 PM

that anon is just for suckers who fill fall on another pump and dump..it meen anything ..and no country  would ever aprove it legal ..so it would just make WC a trouble

This is something that many have voiced, hence why the challenges with this topic =)

Not many - I counted only five or six folks wanting this based on post. Maybe I am missing something, but you continue to state this over and over and it is simply not true as you have never provided any facts to back that statement up. You are trying your best to push this at any cost and frankly, it's getting a little old.

You are so disingenuous...not 10 posts back you were proclaiming that you were out for what I think was the 5th or 6th time.  I'm not sure what your motives are.  But, if it is the advancement of WC and the WCF then you might want to eat a sandwich...try to keep that blood sugar more stabilized because you are all over the map. 

WC is severely undervalued....mostly due to the original dev team.  Common sense would tell you that a new coin would add further functionality and versatility to the offerings under the WCF and would tell the crypto world that WC is under new management.  WC will always be our main focus and using it as a gateway to a feature coin that people want (please take a look at the poll) will bring further value. 
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:46:05 PM

that anon is just for suckers who fill fall on another pump and dump..it meen anything ..and no country  would ever aprove it legal ..so it would just make WC a trouble

You are so disingenuous...not 10 posts back you were proclaiming that you were out for what I think was the 5th or 6th time.  I'm not sure what your motives are.  But, if it is the advancement of WC and the WCF then you might want to eat a sandwich...try to keep that blood sugar more stabilized because you are all over the map. 

WC is severely undervalued....mostly due to the original dev team.  Common sense would tell you that a new coin would add further functionality and versatility to the offerings under the WCF and would tell the crypto world that WC is under new management.  WC will always be our main focus and using it as a gateway to a feature coin that people want (please take a look at the poll) will bring further value. 

Not really, you are just not able to comprehend. As I stated, WC is the coin I invested in and it sounds like you are trying your best to devalue it with this WOC piece of crap. As an investor I don't have to subscribe to your so called "community chants". I call it like I see it and I see your trolling of WOC is much more damaging than anything I could ever do posting. You are quick with puns and judgement but lack substance in any statements you make. Face it, you know my words are true and you are mad because I am trying to stop something that will damage the little remaining value this coin has. Say what you will, you know I am spot on skippy.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:52:51 PM

that anon is just for suckers who fill fall on another pump and dump..it meen anything ..and no country  would ever aprove it legal ..so it would just make WC a trouble

According to the unofficial poll, last i saw it was 2/3 wanted annon in some form, and 1/3 didn't. 

If you go on twitter and search #whitecoin you'll see our most retweeted tweet to date is something to the affect of RT @Dorotha_Kintzer: RT @WhiteCoiner: Anonymous/Privacy features in #Whitecoin? Tell us your thoughts! #cryptocoin #cryptocurrency #altcoin"  with the @'s changing.

Having said that, i respect everyone's opinion, and I think a push for innovation is needed and the ideas stated with POS>into a WOC sounds awesome.  Of course then WOC would have to get listed on a market, but I think that shouldn't be a problem considering WC is on plenty of them.

People like you are what keep this coin down. Why don't you go build your "new" coin somewhere else and leave WC alone.

Ownski

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:58:07 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 04:13:55 PM by Ownski

We don't have a programmer dev on the team. There was one guy who used to help out but he moved to other coins. The updated wallet still not being released should raise flags. This is a good community and it has great ideas but we can't deliver. If we can't get a programmer for a bounty then I think it might be time to plan an exit strategy.

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:23:30 PM

We don't have a programmer dev on the team. There was one guy who used to help out but he moved to other coins. The updated wallet still not being released should raise flags. This is a good community and it has great ideas but we can't deliver. If we can't get a programmer for a bounty then I think it might be time to plan an exit strategy.

I think getting a dedicated DEV to work on the existing wallet and framework should be doable with a bounty of substance, especially if it is coupled with the additional bonus valuation to the existing coin. Once we start talking about a new coin I couldn't agree more, but with the current coin, there is much that has already been done and more that could be done with the right talent that is hungry for making money.

surfguy72

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:38:19 PM

You say stuff like this...

People like you are what keep this coin down. Why don't you go build your "new" coin somewhere else and leave WC alone.

and we get no where, other than my 2nd grade feelings being a little hurt...

I think getting a dedicated DEV to work on the existing wallet and framework should be doable with a bounty of substance, especially if it is coupled with the additional bonus valuation to the existing coin. Once we start talking about a new coin I couldn't agree more, but with the current coin, there is much that has already been done and more that could be done with the right talent that is hungry for making money.

And i want to say +1 +1 +1 and agree, and want to know how we proceed best.

We're on the same team I believe, with just different opinions.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:07:37 PM

I really hope you are not a major player with this coin. You have absolutely no value.

surfguy72

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:11:14 PM

I really hope you are not a major player with this coin. You have absolutely no value.

HAHAHA, at least everyone can see i tried to engage.  If you are the one who determines "value" i'm glad to have none.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
malbee

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:19:20 PM

This was perfect...thank you for clarifying for everyone what you are about. 
surfguy72

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:26:03 PM

[edit]

Here is my Proposed High Level roadmap for the community to consider:

* Build "Privacy Switch" for WC
* Privacy Switch can be extended to WhiteOut as a module
* Clearly define and agree on WhiteOut "mining/minting" logistics such as:
  * Wallet holding WC --> PoS (optional WC PoS Mining WhiteOut)
  * WC PoS = WhiteOut = Minting of WO
  * WO can only be minted with/by WC Wallet
  * Only 30M WhiteOut to be minted - follow bitcoin mining only using PoS (there was a previous suggestion of mining logic)
  * 2 - coin wallet = interwallet exchange WC - WO
[end edit]

This high-level idea that some have voiced support of.  I would like to see other proposals stated short hand and similarly formatted.  Just a quick, this that and this.  In IRC there's no other proposals being discussed than this one.  Our twitter feedback is limited to just supporting anon in general.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
surfguy72

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:49:32 PM

ANN Page updated with DICE GAME link under news and games section.

WhiteCoin DiceGame

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
CryptoSEO

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 10:10:05 PM

ANN Page updated with DICE GAME link under news and games section.

WhiteCoin DiceGame

I haven't yet tested it however, this is another example of entrepreneurship from the community... there are lots of opportunities here with WC and I imagine many more to come Wink

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
CryptoSEO

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 10:15:58 PM

[edit]

* Only 30M WhiteOut to be minted - follow bitcoin mining only using PoS (there was a previous suggestion of mining logic)
[end edit]

This high-level idea that some have voiced support of.  I would like to see other proposals stated short hand and similarly formatted.  Just a quick, this that and this.  In IRC there's no other proposals being discussed than this one.  Our twitter feedback is limited to just supporting anon in general.

I like this very much it enables us to have checks and balances along the way with actionable items for this development path.  Of course this does not negate the fact we have/will have other development requirements however, these can happen in parallel as separate funding would be allocated accordingly Wink

malbee

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:30:29 PM

[edit]

[end edit]

I like this very much it enables us to have checks and balances along the way with actionable items for this development path.  Of course this does not negate the fact we have/will have other development requirements however, these can happen in parallel as separate funding would be allocated accordingly Wink

I think this should be moved on as well....  How/when do we decide if a new dev is required, and then how do we go about getting one?
CryptoSEO

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 11:47:39 PM

Partner Announcement picked up off Twitter:

Copyright Protection For Your Digital Creative Works!

We are pleased to announce that for all creative works created by one of our online services, we will be using CryptoCopyright for your Copyright protection!

What does this mean to you?

·       All original creative works crafted by one of our many services, are now utilizing and including (at no extra charge) CryptoCopyright!  This means that we are extending our community support to WhiteCoin to ensure the stability, growth & advancement of a closer integration of services through our combined resources.

·       As we are committed to supporting community networks such as UAW Pro, we have now expanded into the world of CryptoCurrencies selecting WhiteCoin and the newly formed The WhiteCoin Foundation to receive our support for developments, feedback and guidance on how WhiteCoin can begin to emerge for not only business use cases (such as ours) but merchant services and investment vehicles.

·       This also means that when you use UAW Pro or Claim.io to secure your name registration & profiles, we will be implementing the CryptoCopyright services into the Patented Social Name Registration process & Central Name Registration of DandyID, enabling undeniable name registration proof at time of registration via CCR service model.  We are currently in the process of adding this service amongst many more where we will be expanding these services utilizing WhiteCoin as our preferred partner community.

·       We are planning on extending these service to include videos, pictures and any other form of digital creative works that you require copyright protection for!

In addition, if you are looking to acquire WhiteCoin,  currently we are in the process of building an exchange function where you can purchase shair's for use in the already established Social Exchange which can then be exchanged for WhiteCoin - feel free to contact us if you are interested in learning more about how you can acquire WhiteCoin & start making 2% interest on your holdings!  If you already are trading CryptoCurrencies, you can simply exchange Bitcoin for WhiteCoin across multiple exchanges such as http://mintpal.com and https://bittrex.com

Here is more information on the recent press release:

Privately funded and in the process of going mainstream with their service offerings, CryptoCopyright has been investigating partnerships with various Crypto Currencies for the past 4 months. Evaluating the integrity of various currency networks while carefully considering the currencies investors, community and its core team members shared goals & values towards future developments, WhiteCoin has been selected to secure the commercial support of CCR, making this a truly unique commercial/community partnership to have occurred within the Altcoin CryptoCurrency marketplace in quite some time.

"After months of due diligence, we are excited to announce our selection partner for our Patent Pending Decentralized Digital Timestamping service.  Together with the WhiteCoin Foundation and the greater WhiteCoin community, for many compelling reasons.  Having shown extreme dedication to altering the way in which the altcoin market has traditionally been (pump & dump), WC has overcome extreme adversities to emerge as one of the strongest and most resilient altcoins publically available in the market today." - Jason Arnold, COO

CryptoCopyright is redefining the way in which for profit businesses can deploy a unique approach to building sustainable and profitable partnerships, with substantial community supported networks.  While available to everyone, driven by a dedicated community of supporters yet controlled by no one, WhiteCoin possesses this attractive combination that will help to ensure stability, growth and development of the technology, so that it will continue to advance, expand and diversify with unique, compelling developments for all involved.

"We took careful consideration of the communities visions, goals, technology, development initiatives and market stability, throughout our entire selection process.  These key areas were used to ensure that not only our partnership would align with our common interests but we could positively contribute to the healthy growth of the community as we are committed to providing current and future support from our available resources.  We are extremely excited to be partnering with the WhiteCoin Foundation to contribute to a truly revolutionary community, consisting of private, public and governmental sectors." - Jason Arnold

With each partnership, CCR will be dedicating resources to the community, assisting in driving technological innovations, supporting the efforts of moving developments forward for both the community and publics best interests.

"Speaking on behalf of The WhiteCoin Foundation, I can honestly say that with this partnership, we are now one step closer to satisfying our commitment's of not only becoming a registered foundation in Canada but to fueling the Community driven developments currently under discussion.  With WhiteCoin being accepted by CryptoCopyright for its services, this adds another stamp of approval that WhiteCoin is becoming a highly sought after Community, Foundation and Network asset to both Public and Private Enterprises."  Chris Salsman - Acting President, The WhiteCoin Foundation

About Shair.com

Shair.com is a privately held Canadian company with online holdings such as DandyID, Claim.io, UAW Pro, MyArticleExpress and a multitude of various diverse, online publishing properties.  Shair.com produces creative works for some of the largest private and public companies which service retail and corporate clients throughout the world.  Creative works include articles, blog posts, social profiles, social messaging and website builder content.  Annual creative content creation services exceeded 100,000,000 articles created and distributed to public community publishers, private site owners and small to large businesses around the globe.  With the addition of CryptoCopyright services, Shair.com's partners and customers can take comfort in knowing their creative works will be protected according to their specific requirements such as Copyright or Creative Commons protection for all digital works, through its Distributed Digital Trusted Timestamping services.

- http://cryptocopyright.com/first-cryptocurrency-partnership-awarded/

About WhiteCoin

WhiteCoin is an Alternative CryptoCurrency available to everyone, yet controlled by no one - http://whitecoin.info.  The WhiteCoin Foundation is in the process of officially forming in Canada, brining validity, stabilization and a process to better facilitating communications between Government and the CryptoCurrency Industry. "To the media -and most importantly the public- we are no longer simply a virtual group of enthusiasts. We've set ourselves apart from the many coins run by groups accountable to no one. The financial markets of the world have been watching and waiting for a group to come forward who is willing to engage with them on terms they can understand. WhiteCoin now stands apart as one of the few actively seeking users outside of crypto spheres on a grand scale, it's only a matter of time until The WhiteCoin Foundation is looked to as not just a representative of WhiteCoin, but our entire industry." - Chris Salsman - Acting President, The WhiteCoin Foundation

Best Regards,

Jason Arnold
COO & Founder - Shair.com

http://archive.aweber.com/uaw_pro/I2wKP/h/Copyright_Protection_For_Your.htm

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:02:13 AM

You want developments, features, services......... you need funding. If you don't nothing happens.

+1

.. just add, transparency and coordination!

New coin will kill this coin, especially right now when there are 200+ other crap coins. It's not rocket science. Put some investment back into what you invested in and grow the innovation. Unless this coin is dead (e.g. blockchain issues?) there is no reason for another coin. If the coin has no more growth, than yes another coin with dev funding and complete new start and hopefully you don't have a mass exit for people just going to another coin at that point. I think you need to think this over a little more. I am sure there are things like the "framework" that has been discussed.

1. one more coin even in direct competition to WC will not have a great effect like you say there are like 400 others according to CMC. There are 5 coins coming out daily all competing against WC with no possible benefits to WC at all.

2. this companion coin can only create

a/ price rise in WC due to people HAVING to purchase WOC with WC ( i do not agree it should be for sale from the ipo in any other way) these WC can not be dumped or spent until community agrees.
b/ a development pot to pay for coders/marketing and project managers. ( we don't have this and this is a major issue and reason for slow progress)
c/ we can introduce new features like anon that may hamper WC itself since we want WC to be whiter than white. Hence bringing in people that want all the new features along with their btc and support.
d/ any features we introduce to woc can be mapped over to WC later if we like, all services the dev pot creates can be open to both coins.

therefore, the companion coin poses no negatives that any other of the 400 current coins and the ones released daily don't pose already. It brings a lot of advantages.

CryptoSEO

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 12:20:34 AM

Partner Announcement picked up off Twitter:

Copyright Protection For Your Digital Creative Works!

We are pleased to announce that for all creative works created by one of our online services, we will be using CryptoCopyright for your Copyright protection!

What does this mean to you?

·       All original creative works crafted by one of our many services, are now utilizing and including (at no extra charge) CryptoCopyright!  This means that we are extending our community support to WhiteCoin to ensure the stability, growth & advancement of a closer integration of services through our combined resources.

·       As we are committed to supporting community networks such as UAW Pro, we have now expanded into the world of CryptoCurrencies selecting WhiteCoin and the newly formed The WhiteCoin Foundation to receive our support for developments, feedback and guidance on how WhiteCoin can begin to emerge for not only business use cases (such as ours) but merchant services and investment vehicles.

·       This also means that when you use UAW Pro or Claim.io to secure your name registration & profiles, we will be implementing the CryptoCopyright services into the Patented Social Name Registration process & Central Name Registration of DandyID, enabling undeniable name registration proof at time of registration via CCR service model.  We are currently in the process of adding this service amongst many more where we will be expanding these services utilizing WhiteCoin as our preferred partner community.

·       We are planning on extending these service to include videos, pictures and any other form of digital creative works that you require copyright protection for!

In addition, if you are looking to acquire WhiteCoin,  currently we are in the process of building an exchange function where you can purchase shair's for use in the already established Social Exchange which can then be exchanged for WhiteCoin - feel free to contact us if you are interested in learning more about how you can acquire WhiteCoin & start making 2% interest on your holdings!  If you already are trading CryptoCurrencies, you can simply exchange Bitcoin for WhiteCoin across multiple exchanges such as http://mintpal.com and https://bittrex.com

Here is more information on the recent press release:

Privately funded and in the process of going mainstream with their service offerings, CryptoCopyright has been investigating partnerships with various Crypto Currencies for the past 4 months. Evaluating the integrity of various currency networks while carefully considering the currencies investors, community and its core team members shared goals & values towards future developments, WhiteCoin has been selected to secure the commercial support of CCR, making this a truly unique commercial/community partnership to have occurred within the Altcoin CryptoCurrency marketplace in quite some time.

"After months of due diligence, we are excited to announce our selection partner for our Patent Pending Decentralized Digital Timestamping service.  Together with the WhiteCoin Foundation and the greater WhiteCoin community, for many compelling reasons.  Having shown extreme dedication to altering the way in which the altcoin market has traditionally been (pump & dump), WC has overcome extreme adversities to emerge as one of the strongest and most resilient altcoins publically available in the market today." - Jason Arnold, COO

CryptoCopyright is redefining the way in which for profit businesses can deploy a unique approach to building sustainable and profitable partnerships, with substantial community supported networks.  While available to everyone, driven by a dedicated community of supporters yet controlled by no one, WhiteCoin possesses this attractive combination that will help to ensure stability, growth and development of the technology, so that it will continue to advance, expand and diversify with unique, compelling developments for all involved.

"We took careful consideration of the communities visions, goals, technology, development initiatives and market stability, throughout our entire selection process.  These key areas were used to ensure that not only our partnership would align with our common interests but we could positively contribute to the healthy growth of the community as we are committed to providing current and future support from our available resources.  We are extremely excited to be partnering with the WhiteCoin Foundation to contribute to a truly revolutionary community, consisting of private, public and governmental sectors." - Jason Arnold

With each partnership, CCR will be dedicating resources to the community, assisting in driving technological innovations, supporting the efforts of moving developments forward for both the community and publics best interests.

"Speaking on behalf of The WhiteCoin Foundation, I can honestly say that with this partnership, we are now one step closer to satisfying our commitment's of not only becoming a registered foundation in Canada but to fueling the Community driven developments currently under discussion.  With WhiteCoin being accepted by CryptoCopyright for its services, this adds another stamp of approval that WhiteCoin is becoming a highly sought after Community, Foundation and Network asset to both Public and Private Enterprises."  Chris Salsman - Acting President, The WhiteCoin Foundation

About Shair.com

Shair.com is a privately held Canadian company with online holdings such as DandyID, Claim.io, UAW Pro, MyArticleExpress and a multitude of various diverse, online publishing properties.  Shair.com produces creative works for some of the largest private and public companies which service retail and corporate clients throughout the world.  Creative works include articles, blog posts, social profiles, social messaging and website builder content.  Annual creative content creation services exceeded 100,000,000 articles created and distributed to public community publishers, private site owners and small to large businesses around the globe.  With the addition of CryptoCopyright services, Shair.com's partners and customers can take comfort in knowing their creative works will be protected according to their specific requirements such as Copyright or Creative Commons protection for all digital works, through its Distributed Digital Trusted Timestamping services.

- http://cryptocopyright.com/first-cryptocurrency-partnership-awarded/

About WhiteCoin

WhiteCoin is an Alternative CryptoCurrency available to everyone, yet controlled by no one - http://whitecoin.info.  The WhiteCoin Foundation is in the process of officially forming in Canada, brining validity, stabilization and a process to better facilitating communications between Government and the CryptoCurrency Industry. "To the media -and most importantly the public- we are no longer simply a virtual group of enthusiasts. We've set ourselves apart from the many coins run by groups accountable to no one. The financial markets of the world have been watching and waiting for a group to come forward who is willing to engage with them on terms they can understand. WhiteCoin now stands apart as one of the few actively seeking users outside of crypto spheres on a grand scale, it's only a matter of time until The WhiteCoin Foundation is looked to as not just a representative of WhiteCoin, but our entire industry." - Chris Salsman - Acting President, The WhiteCoin Foundation

Best Regards,

Jason Arnold
COO & Founder - Shair.com

http://archive.aweber.com/uaw_pro/I2wKP/h/Copyright_Protection_For_Your.htm

Pretty exciting stuff Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 [574] 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: