Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 [680] 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739037 times)
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:30:07 AM

Ponowny Apel do dev CINNICOIN: Jeżeli do 14tego do godziny 12:00 nie odzyskamy swoich CINNICOIN z Mintpal, prosimy o przełożenie SNAPSHOT o 1 miesiąc. Proszę Pawel74 o tłumaczenie na ogólnym.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:32:44 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 12:01:57 PM by pawlo74

Ponowny Apel do dev CINNICOIN: Jeżeli do 14tego do godziny 12:00 nie odzyskamy swoich CINNICOIN z Mintpal, prosimy o przełożenie SNAPSHOT o 1 miesiąc. Proszę Pawel74 o tłumaczenie na ogólnym.

cinnicoin can you please make us feel better about our stuck cinni on mintpal if there is any contact yet?

we need them in our wallets by timebank snapshot date or let us know you wont snapshot until the problem has been resolved

Also don't worry if it isn't solved soon then i would reschedule the snapshot.

Papcio77 please stop posting with your language it is silly  Smiley
You can always pm me and you know that.
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:52:49 PM

Mintpal is digging this coin a new grave... I hope that it's true about rescheduling the snapshot until this issue is sorted.. I haven't even been able to get my wallet to sync in 3 days

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
newb4now

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:04:08 PM

So has the snapshot been rescheduled or not?  I think more notice would be very helpful since a lot of people still seem to have coins stuck in the exchange.
CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:45:31 PM

I have recieved contact from Mintpal.
They said their daemon is now up and running  Smiley

Papcio77

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:47:57 PM

I ask to postpone snapshotna another term. Because it is a problem with accounts on Mintpal V2
Papcio77

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:49:54 PM

I ask to postpone snapshotna another term. Because it is a problem with accounts on Mintpal V2

They just write for 10 days. The problem is not only CINNI on Mintpal, but also access to the accounts. And that does not fix it within 3 days. Please cinnidev transfer snapshot.
fuznutts

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:31:13 PM

They just write for 10 days. The problem is not only CINNI on Mintpal, but also access to the accounts. And that does not fix it within 3 days. Please cinnidev transfer snapshot.

This may not be a bad idea CinniDev---to push back the snapshot until a majority at least are prepared for it.  Also, to the community...please contact BTER, BTC38 and Poloniex as they are the most likely to honor the snapshot with shares in future DACs (and BTER/BTC38 will be far more likely to list Cinni in their exchange). 

Another great idea would be to get the bitshares community (and devs) on board and willing to help you bring value to all stakeholders through advice and expertise of those who actually engineered DPOS.  By honoring those who created it (wouldn't you honor Satoshi if you could?), you accomplish this.  

To those who dislike the idea of honoring PTS/AGS holders, it might not be a bad idea to diversify into bitshares PTS to get a cut (if/when CinniDev decides to do this).  In so doing, you ally yourselves with us and we ally ourselves with you...and this is a huge benefit.

PTS and AGS were used to fund the development of the technology that is going to increase the value of Cinni over time...and DPOS based DACs will likely eventually be born on this chain (if everyone plays their cards right).  The benefits of honoring a simple 20% of the snapshot to PTS/AGS holders who fund the constant improvements, enterprise level scalability, tx speeds are numerous.  

It also increases the chance that Cinnicoin holders will be "Sharedropped" a % of shares in DACs that come out for DPOS-Based chains, for instance (wouldnt it be nice to have a chance to actually get shares in DACs made by bitshares' Devs for official bitshares chains (like bitshares Play (gaming DAC) or others?...just for holding Cinni.). If there is no PTS/AGS contribution, however, it is pretty much ensured Devs building DACs that honor PTS/AGS holders will never think to honor Cinni Holders.  

This is a GREAT place to extend one's gratitude in the knowledge that it will likely pay everyone back substantially more than they gave in the future.  

P.S.  I have purchased Cinni, so I will get a cut regardless the decision...but I hope

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:07:17 PM

Can someone explain how i can use bootstrap.dat file with wallet to make sync
ilostmyface

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:51:01 PM

I am still unable to perform withdrawals.. CINNI just isn't listed on the balances tab. I hope they can get their asses in gear now.
pawlo74

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:05:37 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 12:22:57 AM by pawlo74

Can someone explain how i can use bootstrap.dat file with wallet to make sync

You can use bootstrap from http://www.cinniblock.com/ to sync faster thanks to Cinblo.

1. Download bootstrap.dat

2. Close wallet > copy bootstrap.dat to your AppData/Roaming/CinniCoin folder

3. Open wallet and it will load the bootstrap.dat (takes even a few days).

Remember !

To prevent staking problems in the future, type repairwallet in Help > Debug window > Console after you stake or before you send coins.
O_Omaha

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:55:50 AM

Join the discussion!

The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0
xinyichao

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:28:48 AM

I am still unable to perform withdrawals.. CINNI just isn't listed on the balances tab. I hope they can get their asses in gear now.
maybe everything is gone ,careful
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 03:46:18 AM

Join the discussion!

The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

Its been said many times Ryno, Battbott and their coins XC, SDC among others are scams,  they lied about fixing the wallet, they lied and mislead community about development pathway.  The devteam is half sockpuppets that pump and dumped on annoucements to secure more btc before abandoning CINNI.   it good to see the truth started to come out about those guys and their tricks.  Now if only CINNI could make a clean break from its association with that group and get the wallet cleaned up and fixed we would have a coin worth holding again.  

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
CinniCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:55:41 AM

This may not be a bad idea CinniDev---to push back the snapshot until a majority at least are prepared for it.  Also, to the community...please contact BTER, BTC38 and Poloniex as they are the most likely to honor the snapshot with shares in future DACs (and BTER/BTC38 will be far more likely to list Cinni in their exchange). 

Another great idea would be to get the bitshares community (and devs) on board and willing to help you bring value to all stakeholders through advice and expertise of those who actually engineered DPOS.  By honoring those who created it (wouldn't you honor Satoshi if you could?), you accomplish this.  

To those who dislike the idea of honoring PTS/AGS holders, it might not be a bad idea to diversify into bitshares PTS to get a cut (if/when CinniDev decides to do this).  In so doing, you ally yourselves with us and we ally ourselves with you...and this is a huge benefit.

PTS and AGS were used to fund the development of the technology that is going to increase the value of Cinni over time...and DPOS based DACs will likely eventually be born on this chain (if everyone plays their cards right).  The benefits of honoring a simple 20% of the snapshot to PTS/AGS holders who fund the constant improvements, enterprise level scalability, tx speeds are numerous.  

It also increases the chance that Cinnicoin holders will be "Sharedropped" a % of shares in DACs that come out for DPOS-Based chains, for instance (wouldnt it be nice to have a chance to actually get shares in DACs made by bitshares' Devs for official bitshares chains (like bitshares Play (gaming DAC) or others?...just for holding Cinni.). If there is no PTS/AGS contribution, however, it is pretty much ensured Devs building DACs that honor PTS/AGS holders will never think to honor Cinni Holders.  

This is a GREAT place to extend one's gratitude in the knowledge that it will likely pay everyone back substantially more than they gave in the future.  

P.S.  I have purchased Cinni, so I will get a cut regardless the decision...but I hope

You make very good points
Honoring the Bitshares social consesus  of 10% to Bitshares PTS and 10% to Bitshares AGS sounds like a good idea.
Does anyone dislike this idea?

Also I suppose I can push back the snapshot date until people are prepared for it.

digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 04:08:14 AM

Honoring the Bitshares social consesus  of 10% to Bitshares PTS and 10% to Bitshares AGS sounds like a good idea.

Also I suppose I can push back the snapshot date until people are prepared for it.

BTER is unlikely to add CINNI, they were approached earlier and didn't like it, its unlikely they will change that now because of timeshares especially since they have no Cinni to benefit from the timesahres snapshot.
BTC38 will take one look at the history here and issues other exchanges have had and completely avoid it.  No exchange is going to add or continue to support Cinni long term in its current state.  Half the exchanges have delisted Cinni, the dev does not even update the first post.

The priority should be to work on fixing the wallet, i spoke to other devs and the current problem is apparently a relatively fix but the longer its ignored the more of a problem its will become until the point where exchanges will be forced to drop Cinni simple because its cause more problems (forking, resyncing, incorrect balances, stuck transactions etc) then is worth an exchange spending time on, especially when as far as they can see the dev has abandoned Cinni, no updates, no communications and no fix for the issues that have been mentioned many times.   Snapshot can happen anytime buts it worthless if people were not able to withdraw or move their coins safely before it happened because of these current bugs with Cinni that should have been fixed long ago. 

BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
CinniCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:20:38 AM

BTER is unlikely to add CINNI, they were approached earlier and didn't like it, its unlikely they will change that now because of timeshares especially since they have no Cinni to benefit from the timesahres snapshot.
BTC38 will take one look at the history here and issues other exchanges have had and completely avoid it.  No exchange is going to add or continue to support Cinni long term in its current state.  Half the exchanges have delisted Cinni, the dev does not even update the first post.

The priority should be to work on fixing the wallet, i spoke to other devs and the current problem is apparently a relatively fix but the longer its ignored the more of a problem its will become until the point where exchanges will be forced to drop Cinni simple because its cause more problems (forking, resyncing, incorrect balances, stuck transactions etc) then is worth an exchange spending time on, especially when as far as they can see the dev has abandoned Cinni, no updates, no communications and no fix for the issues that have been mentioned many times.   Snapshot can happen anytime buts it worthless if people were not able to withdraw or move their coins safely before it happened because of these current bugs with Cinni that should have been fixed long ago. 

The snapshot is for new Cinni with DPOS thats made using the Bitshares toolkit.
It won't contain the transaction and staking problems that you are talking about.

digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 04:55:13 AM

Honoring the Bitshares social consesus  of 10% to Bitshares PTS and 10% to Bitshares AGS sounds like a good idea.

If this is meant to fix the problems with Cinni, where are the extra coins coming from to pay bitshares PTS & AGS?  What will be the total number of Cinni created from this? 20% more Cinni then current?

pawlo74

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:25:04 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 01:27:42 PM by pawlo74

This may not be a bad idea CinniDev---to push back the snapshot until a majority at least are prepared for it.  Also, to the community...please contact BTER, BTC38 and Poloniex as they are the most likely to honor the snapshot with shares in future DACs (and BTER/BTC38 will be far more likely to list Cinni in their exchange). 

Another great idea would be to get the bitshares community (and devs) on board and willing to help you bring value to all stakeholders through advice and expertise of those who actually engineered DPOS.  By honoring those who created it (wouldn't you honor Satoshi if you could?), you accomplish this. 

To those who dislike the idea of honoring PTS/AGS holders, it might not be a bad idea to diversify into bitshares PTS to get a cut (if/when CinniDev decides to do this).  In so doing, you ally yourselves with us and we ally ourselves with you...and this is a huge benefit.

PTS and AGS were used to fund the development of the technology that is going to increase the value of Cinni over time...and DPOS based DACs will likely eventually be born on this chain (if everyone plays their cards right).  The benefits of honoring a simple 20% of the snapshot to PTS/AGS holders who fund the constant improvements, enterprise level scalability, tx speeds are numerous. 

P.S.  I have purchased Cinni, so I will get a cut regardless the decision...but I hope

Yes very good points just after he posted I send pm to say THANK YOU for that.
I think exactly the same but my rubbish English is my problem.
Apart from that I want to say that any one who don't see benefits from social consensus must be very short-sighted.
PS
I've been shouting in this thread many times "don't trust exchanges, take control over your Cinni".
They did not listen so that is the lesson.
Papcio77

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:20:35 AM

the restoring of accounts Mintpal is certainly uplifting. Thank you. However, like most...balance CINNI remains zero. I have faith in you Mooloh:) Perhaps today will return my 70000 featuring Smiley How to return a snapshot October 14 does not need to be moved Smiley!I write when my balance will be featuring in my Mintpal
Pages: « 1 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 [680] 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: