Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583017 times)
mouseman

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:57:14 AM

"Official" word as far as Shares safety has already been stated by Kosmost earlier today.
Additionally, anyone can publicly view the coin funds have not been withdrawn.

check this:

http://explorer.karmacoin.me/address/KFz9bEkWJsNuNojopV78Z85ab8s1WRHnKr

someone owning 2.2 billion karm moved today 10 transactions and created 990 million Karm wallet.  If single person owns 2.2 billion this way, than do not be suprised when KARM get dumped this way. I only do not know why now. There were much better options 1 month ago, where there were bigger buy walls.

OK, it seems someone was holding 1 billion KARM at cryptsy and he withdrawed them to the wallet. Cryptsy has limit of 99999999 per withdrawal, so he had to do 10 transactions.

So this is proof that people were holding KARM at echanges! 1 billion owned by 1 guy and that karm was not in orders.

The withdrawels happened 6 minutes after the last sell order at 10 satoshi.
This is our guy. It was him, and his coins are now of the exchange into his wallet. This is the guy that knows there is going to be a sell so he puts them last minute in his wallet for profit.

Good theory?

we used to have a big player mining and dumping several months ago.. then all of a sudden it stopped.

at the time I theorised that it could be someone operating a botnet.

recently (about 4 weeks ago) I saw someone on one of the p2Pools mining with 87 Megahash on one address.

at the time I theorised that this was likely a botnet operator since any legit miner would need about 5 houses or a fairly large industrial estate in order to mine with that much hash.

it is possible that a botnet operator or a whale that had stopped dumping for a while is now dumping their own coins again (along with all the other theories that have been put forward)

at this stage it is vitally important that we rule out Karmashares having anything to do with this dump whether it be insider trading, a hack attack or someone doing a runner.

Karmashares LLC is the flagship business for Karma and one of its largest holders so naturally it would be a huge blow to the community if anything bad happened there.

so far people close to karmashares seem confident that this is not the case but some official word would be nice.

until we get some official word, healthy speculation is good but try not to panic...

I am happy to keep buying as many cheap coins as I can. Grin

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:44:35 AM

"Official" word as far as Shares safety has already been stated by Kosmost earlier today.
Additionally, anyone can publicly view the coin funds have not been withdrawn.

thanks, the post was so small that I missed it.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:47:40 AM

i still can not believe i missed on that cheap karma.........

like. wow.
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:18:57 AM

i still can not believe i missed on that cheap karma.........

like. wow.

You havent missed nothing. Karma is for 1 satoshi now. And I dont know why despite what is coming...

Bierworst

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:32:01 AM

Happy 1st of September.
Lets see what this day is going to bring us shall we.

karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:03:40 AM

Hi Karmenions,

as a Karmateam member I just wanted to let you know that nobody from the team, except Kos of course, has any information about the lill deal. Kos is rightfully very careful to not allow any insider trading. This is for his own safety and for Karmas health. If you observe the market behaviour during past announcements and the non-hyping nature of those announcements, you must aggree that Kosmost and the team act integer. And common, the dollar value of the sales is a joke.... At least compared to my hour wage and the many hours we spend for Karma....

I am wondering what the dumping was and have no clue like you guys. I am eating my shoe. Maybe old dev or bot miner or what what but for sure not the team! The market might turn temporally against us but never the team.

Please rembember, there is no coin out there which will work on (coin) independent web projects until sucess. We are the first true web cooperative and have all the time in the world. Start to learn something and help us out!

Please make use of the block explorer to check the llc coins if you have doubts.

KarmaKaguy

edit: also use our reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/karmateam !

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:03:35 AM

If I was the karma team, I sell lill and use the money to buy karmas and raise the price to create an upward current that makes other investors bet on karma.
With 600 BTC you can raise the price up to 30 satoshis, what do you think?

so guys like you can sell of your Karma's to the rising prices and get huge profits at the expense of LLC and shareholders and supporters of the coin... Bravo... ingenious plan, but don't be so obvious  Grin
mashac

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:12:23 AM

Socoban and his minions, why are you guys spreading FUD here... I doubt you Socoban, you are trying too hard to create panic sell and you were the first one to accuse Karma team and that to too quick without any solid evidences.... The early Karma supporters will know for sure that it'll be completely illogical for any of the Karma team to do this now at this price point. Also you openely admitted in this forum that you performed market manipulation tricks like this in the past. So from what I can understand, you and your team are behind this dumping to create panic sellings... Stop spreading FUD and accusing the Karma team without any evidence, this is too cheap... Wake up fellow Karma supporters, we got serious manipulation going on this thread now.. so please open your eyes and take sometime before taking any decisions...
mashac

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:24:14 AM

I thought we were up to 12 billion coins or am I remembering things completely wrong??...

You are remembering this completely wrong.. there were never  more than 8.6 billion coins exchanged for the shares.
Maurizio

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:33:20 AM

lill.com sold?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
socoban

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:37:41 AM

Socoban and his minions, why are you guys spreading FUD here... I doubt you Socoban, you are trying too hard to create panic sell and you were the first one to accuse Karma team and that to too quick without any solid evidences.... The early Karma supporters will know for sure that it'll be completely illogical for any of the Karma team to do this now at this price point. Also you openely admitted in this forum that you performed market manipulation tricks like this in the past. So from what I can understand, you and your team are behind this dumping to create panic sellings... Stop spreading FUD and accusing the Karma team without any evidence, this is too cheap...

Smiley

lol:) Thanks. I have been buying KARM since it was 300, so you can imagine how I feel when I was buying last days at 120-140 price to average my investment at 180 Litoshi. When I finished and inveted 95% of my free BTC into KARM, someone dumped it to 20 litoshi. I feel like an idiot. Right now, my KARM portfolio is worth 50% of my investment and I have almost no free BTC left. If this crash, I am out. I will not invest another $$$ into any coins. Scams are everywhere, if KARM was scam, than I will never believe anybody in crypto-world. I will keep karm and hope for miracle, same as I am keeping many other bags. Btw, when I manipulate price, it is only upward, and only on coins I think have future. I hate cheap coins.

Anyway, here is my opinion what happened. If there was really someone mining KARM few months ago with 95 MGH, than he definitely mined billions of KARM, since reward was huge those days. He was dumping it until KARM started to grow. Than he was waiting and dumping very slowly because he hoped for bigger profit. Since Kosmost announced  1. september as a day when KARM will skyrocket or dump, he decide to split his investment probably into half. He did not know what will be an announcement, so he dumped some of his coins to take sure profit before potential dump will occur and than he withdrew rest into his cold wallet, just 30 minutes left before end of august.

This is the wallet he withdrew to few minutes after dump: http://explorer.karmacoin.me/address/KFz9bEkWJsNuNojopV78Z85ab8s1WRHnKr
This is his another wallet he withdrew to earlier on 31.August: http://explorer.karmacoin.me/address/KHMhkU7BNPZ4XixBmo1XBfSnofdKf4hSmd    

Both are from same exchange, probably Cryptsy.(Cryptsy has 99.999.999 withdrawal limit, and there were many transactions at 90.000.000 KARM).

That withdrawal on last day of august is the only argument I believe is proving dumper did not know what will Kosmost announce. This calmed me down.

Biochemical

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:41:49 AM

Any good news or some roadmaps from Dev? i haven't on the internet for a while.
mashac

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:47:38 AM

Socoban, I'm against you pointing fingers at Karma Team too quick without any evidences. That can be considered as FUD and can easily hurt the trust in this coin and it was very wrong coming from members like you.  Take some more time and analyse more before pointing fingers at some one. Look at how this turned out to be in your own words,

Anyway, here is my opinion what happened. If there was really someone mining KARM few months ago with 95 MGH, than he definitely mined billions of KARM, since reward was huge those days. He was dumping it until KARM started to grow. Than he was waiting and dumping very slowly because he hoped for bigger profit. Since Kosmost announced  1. september as a day when KARM will skyrocket or dump, he decide to split his investment probably into half. He did not know what will be an announcement, so he dumped some of his coins to take sure profit before potential dump will occur and than he withdrew rest into his cold wallet, just 30 minutes left before end of august.

huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:47:44 AM

Karma whether to become focus of today. .
socoban

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:55:13 AM

Socoban, I'm against you pointing fingers at Karma Team too quick without any evidences. That can be considered as FUD and can easily hurt the trust in this coin and it was very wrong coming from members like you.  Take some more time and analyse more before pointing fingers at some one. Look at how this turned out in your own words,

Just for the record, I never wrote, they are scammers, I just asked that and asked for explanation. It was natural question and still is after such huge dump. Also in cryptoworld it is natural to expect scam at first place. Now you are telling I am the one manipulating the market and attacking me personally without any evidence. I am only one trying to investigate here to find out what happened and to gather facts. Without that withdrawal of 1 billion KARM 6 minutes after dump and 30 minutes before end of August there was no other proof to believe there was not insider trading.
KarmaKaguy

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:04:08 AM

Socoban, I'm against you pointing fingers at Karma Team too quick without any evidences. That can be considered as FUD and can easily hurt the trust in this coin and it was very wrong coming from members like you.  Take some more time and analyse more before pointing fingers at some one. Look at how this turned out to be in your own words,

Ok, socoban was panicking but please dont forget that he did alot for Karma and is one of the most valuable members. He gave us the new block explorer and spend many hours in putting it together and patiently helped me to maintain it. He was burned from scams (like probably everybody here. My personal scam was coino omg) and got nervous. I can understand this.

I cannot promise that we will suceed with Karma. What I can promise is that we honestly try to work together here. And if there is no sell of lill today and if the price might tank we will be still here and we will have lill to work on. Dont forget that. That is, either we get the biggest capital injection/payout in altcoin history or we will have a very valuable concept/project we can focus on in the months comming ahead. Again, I have no information on what it will be! However, Karma will stay.

KarmaKaguy
Bierworst

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:05:40 AM

Inside traders trade with care. They would not dump coins to get 10x less for the same amount they could get by subtle selling. If it was inside trading you would not have noticed it.
ScryptHasher

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:09:06 AM

Did karmacoin ever get a top 100 address list?

I'd sure like to see that massive imbalance of bagholders Smiley

i know someone somewhere has 5-10 billion waiting to dump!
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:14:18 AM

Just for the record, I never wrote, they are scammers, I just asked that and asked for explanation. It was natural question and still is after such huge dump. Also in cryptoworld it is natural to expect scam at first place. Now you are telling I am the one manipulating the market and attacking me personally without any evidence. I am only one trying to investigate here to find out what happened and to gather facts. Without that withdrawal of 1 billion KARM 6 minutes after dump and 30 minutes before end of August there was no other proof to believe there was not insider trading.

if you want to find out if it was the mystery mega miner dumping you can follow their mining address here:

this screen capture was taking back in july I think.. (maybe early aug)

soon after I reported it on this forum they moved their hash to another pool before I could get a screen capture of them actively mining...
luckily I was able to get a screen capture of their mining address and if you look at the "predicted payout" field and the mining graph you can clearly see that they did have a huge amount of mining hash working on that address. They had 10 times more hash than the next highest guy on that pool.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:18:09 AM

Did karmacoin ever get a top 100 address list?

I'd sure like to see that massive imbalance of bagholders Smiley

i know someone somewhere has 5-10 billion waiting to dump!

If they dump all their Karma they lack vision...
And in the end it is very good for all the rest of us that big holders dump... more cheap coins for us.
I regret not having some low price buy orders in MINTPAL... Today I would feel very happy if I had bought millions of Karma coins for less than 50 satoshi!!!

Do you want to know my personal theory on yesterdays dumping?
Someone with a lot of Karma (probably more than 2 billions) started to feel uncomfortable about having so much Karma while uncertain about the nature of the announcement today.
So he just decided at the last minute to sold enough Karma to put him in a situation where he had profit with his Karma investment no matter what happens in future.

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: