Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 [636] 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:58:52 AM

And now a word from... ok, lets get some RESULTS! Perhaps with some some money will come to VRC, finally, before we follow BC towards the singles like we have been doing for weeks now.

Doug, that white paper shouldn't take too much longer to be written. Nor should the new version of the wallet with the real staking coins numbers. And those are very simple things, not even results, but would be much better than the NOTHING AT ALL we have had for quite a while now.

Now, for the roadmaps etc... why not trying something really retro-original... like, for instance, announcing that we are going to get results, specific results, on some specific date? I know, a lot of people support YOUR idea of not doing it to avoid the "inevitable dump when the deadlines are not met"... well, guess what: Them and YOU, are completely WRONG on that one. Proven. Irrefutably. Signed, sealed, delivered: We haven't had any deadline missed in the last few weeks and we are, indeed, 66% below the price then so there's nothing to lose, really, is there? The community is stretched already to the max: Everyone is staking. Everyone with cash is buying at current prices... and still, the spiral downside continues, so why not change the strategy altogether? It will probably work. I am willing to bet that it WILL work. And what if they dump if you miss some deadline in the future? No one would complain much if the coin is dumped, for that reason, from 30k to 20k or less... we are, I would remind you, at barely 11k, so, really, there's nothing to lose at this point.

No? OK. It was just a suggestion... with a guarantee attached: It could NOT provide worse results than the ones already "achieved".

And I for one believe that it would provide a much better results right away.

But, of course, you know oh so much better, so use your discretion, ok?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:03:18 AM

actually sad and pathetic that ppl take their time to write paragraphs of hate lol... if u don't like vericoin, why you here aaallllll the time writing sooooo much lol its actually scary and disturbing the type of lives you must have ...wow , the people that believe in vericoin at this point aren't even paying attention to your verbal diarrhea. so many coins go down more than 60% in weeks and rebound stronger , do you not know this or are u that naive ?  

Anyway.... enjoy your time typing a 20 min reply lol

Haha I feel the same way. These toolbags like Barabbas write essays in this thread. If you really don't like the coin, then why are you here? Writing so much about it? It's like they want to appear smart and without an agenda. Add them to ignore (as well as the guys who do nothing but post image memes) and the thread looks so much better.

So simple and yet so hard to do... apparently.

I feel exactly the same way about the idiots incapable of bringing anything to any table and yet feeling the need to express publicly their disapproval of others when the logical, obvious, easiest solution is to just hit the ignore button. When you feel the need, you feel the need...
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:10:12 AM

The level of idiocy that purported humans are capable of, in some cases, never ceases to amaze me. And when you put it together with blind greed so prevalent here, we are talking stratospheric idiocy.

And, of course, no answer to the very relevant question. What the hell does it matter when all you care about is the price rebounding... or pretending you are here for the long run no matter what.

And if you are a guy from Valencia somehow astonishingly convinced he is somewhat intelligent, the shit reaches proportions intergalactic, really.

Hey, to each his own. If you don't care that 15 million coins are really staking while credit is given to 28 million instead, the only thing I can do is demand answers, THE REAL KIND. Either way, no one can achieve that total idiots will somehow develop a brain.

what exactly is your point barabbas hestas hudas? what is your purpose in this thread?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:19:52 AM

The level of idiocy that purported humans are capable of, in some cases, never ceases to amaze me. And when you put it together with blind greed so prevalent here, we are talking stratospheric idiocy.

And, of course, no answer to the very relevant question. What the hell does it matter when all you care about is the price rebounding... or pretending you are here for the long run no matter what.

And if you are a guy from Valencia somehow astonishingly convinced he is somewhat intelligent, the shit reaches proportions intergalactic, really.

Hey, to each his own. If you don't care that 15 million coins are really staking while credit is given to 28 million instead, the only thing I can do is demand answers, THE REAL KIND. Either way, no one can achieve that total idiots will somehow develop a brain.

what exactly is your point barabbas hestas hudas? what is your purpose in this thread?

The main one is to NOT ask anyone who post in it why they do it.

Additionally, I strive to bring an element of common sense to an otherwise well populated stream of extremist postings, from the outright haters to the girly cheerleaders.

I take that you approve -now that you know my point-? And what does Hestas Hudas mean? Oh never mind, please disregard that...
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:19:55 AM

wow can nobody understand he wasn't being arrogant about attending  good school, he was making a joke because back in the day barabbas made some asinine comment along the lines of Rutgers being a shit school and not even in the top 24......

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
yoshiwatusi

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:23:59 AM

Additionally, I strive to bring an element of common sense to an otherwise well populated stream of extremist postings, from the outright haters to the girly cheerleaders.

I take that you approve -now that you know my point-? And what does Hestas Hudas mean? Oh never mind, please disregard that...

you got too much time in your hands.. can you spend it on another coin thread perhaps? you are not really helping here with your remarks. i thought patrick was being arrogant in his reply, now i get that his sense of humor clearly is that of a highly intelligent person.. sometimes far beyond our comprehension.. get that? so, give him a break bro
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:26:09 AM

wow can nobody understand he wasn't being arrogant about attending  good school, he was making a joke because back in the day barabbas made some asinine comment along the lines of Rutgers being a shit school and not even in the top 24......

I know it hurts you deeply dear boy but it is not really "nobody", as usual you tend to have a very loose concept of what "nobody" and "everybody" means... oh and my comment wasn't "asinine" -it was factual and exactly correct, instead-. Only two or three people doesn't qualify as "nobody", you see... but it is quite understandable that you feel the need to come up in defense of your your friendly, friend, pal, even when no defense is needed nor called for. Quite understandable indeed.

Regardless of just two people perhaps using the excuse for unrelated agenda-driven attacks, the arrogance factor is not even in discussion, unfortunately, the university anecdote notwithstanding.
socal

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:26:26 AM

you got too much time in your hands.. can you spend it on another coin thread perhaps? you are not really helping here with your remarks. i thought patrick was being arrogant in his reply, now i get that his sense of humor clearly is that of a highly intelligent person.. sometimes far beyond our comprehension.. get that? so, give him a break bro

yoshi, no point in trying to reason with the unreasonable brother

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:29:07 AM

Ah you can make a poetic ode to Patrick's many gifts and even set the whole thing to music if you feel so compelled, but don't organize my time nor put me in your team, please. There's no "our" anything, get that, bro...?
H4Y35

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:30:28 AM

I know it hurts you deeply dear boy but it is not really "nobody", as usual you tend to have a very loose concept of what "nobody" and "everybody" means... oh and my comment wasn't "asinine" -it was factual and exactly correct, instead-. Only two or three people doesn't qualify as "nobody", you see... but it is quite understandable that you feel the need to come up in defense of your your friendly, friend, pal, even when no defense is needed nor called for. Quite understandable indeed.

Regardless of just two people perhaps using the excuse for unrelated agenda-driven attacks, the arrogance factor is not even in discussion, unfortunately, the university anecdote notwithstanding.

We have a philosopher in the house!
yoshiwatusi

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:34:33 AM

Ah you can make a poetic ode to Patrick's many gifts and even set the whole thing to music if you feel so compelled, but don't organize my time nor put me in your team, please. There's no "our" anything, get that, bro...?

whatever suits you
Reavon

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:40:26 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 07:34:07 PM by Reavon

Who ever sees the need in having constructiv and intelligent conversations pls visit www.veritalk.info.

Further information on coin development and summarys on www.vericoinnews.info .

Thank you for joining the community.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
socal

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:43:02 AM

Who ever sees the need of getting constructiv and intelligent conversations pls visit www.veritalk.info.

Further information on coin development and summarys on www.vericoinnews.com .

Thank you for joining the community.

THIS

Barabbas and his merry band of sock puppets / troll disciples have well and truly made this an unsavory place

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:42:35 AM

It seems from the discussions and brain storming during the week in this thread that many of us strongly believe the blockchain 2 development could save this coin and start increasing the price in this difficult altcoin market. It's quite clear that the blockchain 2 development is very important for many bag holders, investors and probably potential investors as well. EffectToCause dev indicated in this thread yesterday that a white paper is coming from the devs on the subject. Would be it possible to know when the white paper will be published please? I am not asking definite due date, but are we talking about days, weeks or months regarding the time frame of blockchain 2 white paper release?

I really don't want to spam this thread with my queries, but the DEVs have never answered my question about the white paper release date, so could you please let us know when the white paper will be out? It seems many coin holders are interested in blockchain 2 development, we think the development in that area could change the down trend, so it would be great to know the status of the white paper.
pnosker

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:08:34 AM

It seems from the discussions and brain storming during the week in this thread that many of us strongly believe the blockchain 2 development could save this coin and start increasing the price in this difficult altcoin market. It's quite clear that the blockchain 2 development is very important for many bag holders, investors and probably potential investors as well. EffectToCause dev indicated in this thread yesterday that a white paper is coming from the devs on the subject. Would be it possible to know when the white paper will be published please? I am not asking definite due date, but are we talking about days, weeks or months regarding the time frame of blockchain 2 white paper release?

I really don't want to spam this thread with my queries, but the DEVs have never answered my question about the white paper release date, so could you please let us know when the white paper will be out? It seems many coin holders are interested in blockchain 2 development, we think the development in that area could change the down trend, so it would be great to know the status of the white paper.

Sorry, I would answer if I knew but Doug is writing it and I'm not sure how far he is. We chatted about it, but as far as the pen-and-paper date, not sure. He's on vacation now, though, so not this week I would guess.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:27:37 AM

Sorry, I would answer if I knew but Doug is writing it and I'm not sure how far he is. We chatted about it, but as far as the pen-and-paper date, not sure. He's on vacation now, though, so not this week I would guess.

No problem, thanks very much for your reply, it is good to know the white paper is in progress.
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:23:54 PM

And now a word from... ok, lets get some RESULTS! Perhaps with some some money will come to VRC, finally, before we follow BC towards the singles like we have been doing for weeks now.

Doug, that white paper shouldn't take too much longer to be written. Nor should the new version of the wallet with the real staking coins numbers. And those are very simple things, not even results, but would be much better than the NOTHING AT ALL we have had for quite a while now.

Now, for the roadmaps etc... why not trying something really retro-original... like, for instance, announcing that we are going to get results, specific results, on some specific date? I know, a lot of people support YOUR idea of not doing it to avoid the "inevitable dump when the deadlines are not met"... well, guess what: Them and YOU, are completely WRONG on that one. Proven. Irrefutably. Signed, sealed, delivered: We haven't had any deadline missed in the last few weeks and we are, indeed, 66% below the price then so there's nothing to lose, really, is there? The community is stretched already to the max: Everyone is staking. Everyone with cash is buying at current prices... and still, the spiral downside continues, so why not change the strategy altogether? It will probably work. I am willing to bet that it WILL work. And what if they dump if you miss some deadline in the future? No one would complain much if the coin is dumped, for that reason, from 30k to 20k or less... we are, I would remind you, at barely 11k, so, really, there's nothing to lose at this point.

No? OK. It was just a suggestion... with a guarantee attached: It could NOT provide worse results than the ones already "achieved".

And I for one believe that it would provide a much better results right away.

But, of course, you know oh so much better, so use your discretion, ok?

I think you are absolutely right in pointing out that vericoin need something and quickly to change the down trend spiral. It seems the devs understand that as well and they are working on new features.
One thing is sure, the hardcore cheerleading mantra of "stake your coin people and the price will goes up" doesn't work and people with money don't believe in that hype any more.
Hah-hah

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:40:28 PM

https://i.imgur.com/vgWztjV.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xJKBRQx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/WwpLeNz.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/gAFvSNj.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/03DAac0.jpg
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:50:42 PM

Is this a kindergarten or what? Please devs, don't waste your time answering same questions over and over again. We need your energy and knowledge for the really important stuff. A lot of people are all in Vericoin and VRC is going under 10k. Only the dev-team can change this.

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 01:03:42 PM

I will be LIVE in studio on vrcradio.com on Wednesday 10 AM EST and will be taking questions from IRC.
Pages: « 1 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 [636] 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: