Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 [657] 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355393 times)
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:24:24 AM

wat wait i though vericoin is shit and has no actual development the devs are not suited for the crypto currency and [insert barabbas]

why is vericoin @14 k from 7 k now.......  i just dumped my 300 k vericoins....
barabass i trusted your comments... and monkeys too  Cry

my trust is lost, after buying on the top and selling at the bottom  Roll Eyes

LOL wow you had 300k coins that is insane

you believe that from some random guy ? u think he owned 300k and dumped it cuz of barabbas's comments dude your very naive.
also Anyone investing that kind of money without doing research diserves what they get.

I never said I believed it, I said that is insane.... read it again before you call me naive......... dude

ah yes I forgot to put in the "If" u believe , didnt mean to offend u dude .. relax , i was merly trying to point out that that would indeed be insane:) so i was agreing with u only badly worded.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:28:11 AM

Hey as far as the MN state fair goes there is a guy making Vericoin poker chips you could get them for $2 - $2.50 a piece if you want to pass them out at the fair, he has a quick production time so I could check on it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:31:40 AM

Just to put together a quick list of what we've been talking about so far for the MN State Fair booth on 8/30/14 we have:

- 3,000 VRC in donations to give away
- buy4crypto might be able to have his friend print us up some VRC swag.
- souljah1h is talking about crafting us some wooden wallets with his laser engraver
- Kevondo will have us do a live skype interview during the event on Saturday the 30th.

One thing I would love to get (if someone has them out there) are 2 VRC T-shirts. We would need 2 large. Not sure if this is possible??

Also over the next few days I'll work on crafting a list of what it is we are planning on doing/talking/saying. All that good stuff. Thanks for all the support everyone!!! FYI we can always use more VRC donations. The more we get - the more we can hand out!!

I gotta get him some fiat funds. Currently I am in a bit of a pickle as I had to over-extend myself recently for this btc machine investment. I know he can help us out with lots of that "shwag" as it is there main line of business. I would have to raise some FIAT for this to happen, I can contribute bitcoin/vericoin to other ideas if someone was interested in making a purchase of the labels. As for my FIAT reserves, I am completely tapped at this moment. I wish they would accept bitcoin / vericoin!

And that's totally cool - I think for the next 4-5 days we should use this time to just brainstorm ideas. Within the next week we will actually put together an action list of what's actually happening. But for now lets just throw everything out there Wink
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:31:47 AM

that glass bead vericoin effectstocause had was good.. perhaps that can be sold at the MN fair..

I must have missed that.. what glass bead ?

can u Link to a picture or something please ? i might want to buy some Grin

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:40:06 AM

Hey as far as the MN state fair goes there is a guy making Vericoin poker chips you could get them for $2 - $2.50 a piece if you want to pass them out at the fair, he has a quick production time so I could check on it

I'm 100% open to any and all ideas. I think the tough part right now is raising money for the chips. If you can find someone to buy them all and ship them to me, I'll be more than happy to pass them out Wink
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:44:13 AM

WHERE'S MY VRC HATERS AT?!?!?!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Not yet time for me to say "I told ya so" yet, but believe me, I am preparing my speech.

Man, you just can't keep your trap shut... amazing, simply amazing... the entire VRC project may have just been saved by an idea, and idea divulged here not even 24 hours ago, that has made the coin to rebound 80% so far, and you, somehow, find that it is appropriate for you to say "I told you so"Huh

No wonder this thing was on the way to Palookaville with people like you somehow being a representation...

Please just shut up, ok? Completely.

Devs? Still not indicated clearly by the market and the community that they want your endorsement (enthusiastic, please) of this idea, World Vericon Day? Or you just want to keep silent in spite of the evident response? I was expecting you already inundating the forum and twitter with ideas as the important bullet points you believe they must be handed out in the pamphlets and NOTHING?Huh?? What is it, you want the credit, or some bragging rights like this idiot?

DO NOT FUCK THE MOMENTUM AND THE PROJECTS. Remember where we were heading only 20 hours ago...
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:03:24 AM

that glass bead vericoin effectstocause had was good.. perhaps that can be sold at the MN fair..

this:
https://twitter.com/VeriCoin/status/494968968835502080/photo/1
webay

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:06:16 AM

LMAO oh this must be what the beginning of vindication feels like WHERE ARE YOU BOBSURPLUS?!? WHERES YOUR PRECIOUS CLOAK NOW? MONKEYS? SMOOTHIE? ANY OF THE COUNTLESS SOCKPUPPET FUDDERS?

SoCal...you need to be the better man here. Your a leader in the community and people will see how you react. Just saying...please don't this take personally.

The people coming to this thread need to see mature, positive posts...the FUDDERS will be back with a vengeance! Be prepared

I never sold once because I believe this coin has a true destiny to lead this community of crypto as a whole out of the scams and the pump and dumps and make crypto legit. The Mintpal hack, the return of coins to the holders and screwing over a hacker was the first step. The Devs...nothing more needs to be said here. The coins features geared toward mass adoption and actually being used as a currency.

Vericoin deserves to be right beside bitcoin! After all Vericoin is the only coin that isn't directly competing against bitcoin, they work together as a system of digital finance.
And he's the dev's little pet

It's quite disturbing that he's their play toy in a market that once held $8mil.
yoshiwatusi

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:09:43 AM

LMAO oh this must be what the beginning of vindication feels like WHERE ARE YOU BOBSURPLUS?!? WHERES YOUR PRECIOUS CLOAK NOW? MONKEYS? SMOOTHIE? ANY OF THE COUNTLESS SOCKPUPPET FUDDERS?

SoCal...you need to be the better man here. Your a leader in the community and people will see how you react. Just saying...please don't this take personally.

The people coming to this thread need to see mature, positive posts...the FUDDERS will be back with a vengeance! Be prepared

I never sold once because I believe this coin has a true destiny to lead this community of crypto as a whole out of the scams and the pump and dumps and make crypto legit. The Mintpal hack, the return of coins to the holders and screwing over a hacker was the first step. The Devs...nothing more needs to be said here. The coins features geared toward mass adoption and actually being used as a currency.

Vericoin deserves to be right beside bitcoin! After all Vericoin is the only coin that isn't directly competing against bitcoin, they work together as a system of digital finance.

It's quite disturbing that he's their play toy in a market that once held $8mil.
cut him some slack guys.. you know how military guys speak.. he is hard working in promoting vrc.. i just hope socal dude you'd be more mindful with the language.. we wanna reach out to new investors - new to crypto as well - living in the real world where F words are bad for kids Wink
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:10:25 AM

wat wait i though vericoin is shit and has no actual development the devs are not suited for the crypto currency and [insert barabbas]

why is vericoin @14 k from 7 k now.......  i just dumped my 300 k vericoins....
barabass i trusted your comments... and monkeys too  Cry

my trust is lost, after buying on the top and selling at the bottom  Roll Eyes

You can trust my comments because they will be ALWAYS the truth -as I see it, of course-. I have been, and stated so, a staunch supporter of this project from the get go. I remain. Even taking things into my own hands. But that doesn't mean I am not a critical thinker and I don't see reality. I do. Crystal clear. And this coin went to under 7k -and probably was on the way to total doom-, among other things, because the devs here were (are) doing NOTHING... oh I know they are "working" on some things, secret of course... One of them is so secret that it appears to be a blatant copy of something already implemented by PINK, by the way. Desperately, they announced the upcoming announcement of some "secret weapon" -that I guarantee you is going to be a disappointment-. So yes, I am being very critic of the actions -and, especially, non-actions- of the dev team. But that doesn't mean I don't continue seeing the potential. Trust me or don't I do not care. I post it like it is. You didn't ask me if I was going to do something about it, did you? If you would have asked I would have told you that I was about to propose an experiment that couldn't possible hurt since we were in dire situation, on the verge, again, of the precipice. Instead, you acted on your own but now somehow you pretend you were prompted by my posting and those of others.

Sorry pal, that's just pathetic, ok?

Now, I REMAIN, exceptionally critical of this children playing dev in their spare time and convinced they are wiser than anyone in crypto and outside of crypto. They continue havind done NOTHING, not even supporting a project that obviously has got the community galvanized and the investor hot on VRC again. If they do not, would it be any wonder if some in the community decide to dump and move to more receptive, proactive projects? It is way too much to ask of the community, even of one as amazing and strong at Vericoin's, that they alone save the coin while the devs spend time at leisure, do nothing and promise great things that somehow never materialize.

From the enthusiasm to the despair is a very, very short trip. Their support -since nothing else of significance seems to be coming and, if it does, it will be much, much better-, is absolutely needed to take this rebound to the 30-40k level. It isn't a Pump in the traditional sense. Although there will be some dumping, of course, at some point. Who cares? This is BRANDING the product. Signal a direction. Clean crypto. The good guys. Worldwide action. Worldwide interest... World Vericon Day is only the start. The event. The real work come afterwards. And it is required that it is sustained, the contacts maintained and exploited -in media-, the conversations translated into actions. We will be creating awareness way beyond any other cryptocurrency has ever done before. And we need to follow up. big time.

Oh and, by the way, while all the support and awareness in social networks and everywhere is much needed, natural and promoted, from Youtube to Twitter to this forums, this is a POUND THE PAVEMENT project. The net references are just that, references. We are going top the people in the street. With a target: at least 1 in 5 will be intereste3d in digital currencies; at least 1 in 10 will become a Vericoiner. Lets do it, lets carry the experiment and let's see where it takes us. And one year from today, lets evaluate and decide what we could have done better. If the devs work with the community, I guarantee you that we will be much, much higher, exponentially even, than we are today.

Once again, trust me or don't it is up to you. I never lie and will never lie, you can trust that. But what you actually do reading me (your perception of me), and others, is your sole responsibility.
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:14:35 AM

He's part of the community...he just got a little overly excited and dealing with all the haters and FUDDERS can be wearing on the soul. I'm sure he will smarten up.

We will make are way past $8mil in a short time...as long as the community stays strong, positive we will be a top 5 coin.

Updated Vericoin Stake Watch Website looks Veri Nice

http://vrcstake.ticonerd.com

Includes weight of coins as well, when the Devs update the wallet with coins staking without coin weight the site will be updated.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:16:25 AM

Now, I REMAIN, exceptionally critical of this children playing dev in their spare time

Which coins have adult, full-time devs?   I can think of a couple, but not beyond that....

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:18:47 AM

Now, I REMAIN, exceptionally critical of this children playing dev in their spare time

Which coins have adult, full-time devs?   I can think of a couple, but not beyond that....

I did not say there were many, I just stated a reality here. Are you looking for an argument? Because we need support and contributions. And action, not absurd arguments without any purpose.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:20:21 AM

Which coins have adult, full-time devs?   I can think of a couple, but not beyond that....

I did not say there were many, I just stated a reality here. Are you looking for an argument? Because we need support and contributions. And action, not absurd arguments without any purpose.

You're the one stomping around this thread looking for an argument.

Calm down, bro.
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:23:06 AM

You can trust my comments because they will be ALWAYS the truth -as I see it, of course-. I have been, and stated so, a staunch supporter of this project from the get go. I remain. Even taking things into my own hands. But that doesn't mean I am not a critical thinker and I don't see reality. I do. Crystal clear. And this coin went to under 7k -and probably was on the way to total doom-, among other things, because the devs here were (are) doing NOTHING... oh I know they are "working" on some things, secret of course... One of them is so secret that it appears to be a blatant copy of something already implemented by PINK, by the way. Desperately, they announced the upcoming announcement of some "secret weapon" -that I guarantee you is going to be a disappointment-. So yes, I am being very critic of the actions -and, especially, non-actions- of the dev team. But that doesn't mean I don't continue seeing the potential. Trust me or don't I do not care. I post it like it is. You didn't ask me if I was going to do something about it, did you? If you would have asked I would have told you that I was about to propose an experiment that couldn't possible hurt since we were in dire situation, on the verge, again, of the precipice. Instead, you acted on your own but now somehow you pretend you were prompted by my posting and those of others.

Sorry pal, that's just pathetic, ok?

Now, I REMAIN, exceptionally critical of this children playing dev in their spare time and convinced they are wiser than anyone in crypto and outside of crypto. They continue havind done NOTHING, not even supporting a project that obviously has got the community galvanized and the investor hot on VRC again. If they do not, would it be any wonder if some in the community decide to dump and move to more receptive, proactive projects? It is way too much to ask of the community, even of one as amazing and strong at Vericoin's, that they alone save the coin while the devs spend time at leisure, do nothing and promise great things that somehow never materialize.

From the enthusiasm to the despair is a very, very short trip. Their support -since nothing else of significance seems to be coming and, if it does, it will be much, much better-, is absolutely needed to take this rebound to the 30-40k level. It isn't a Pump in the traditional sense. Although there will be some dumping, of course, at some point. Who cares? This is BRANDING the product. Signal a direction. Clean crypto. The good guys. Worldwide action. Worldwide interest... World Vericon Day is only the start. The event. The real work come afterwards. And it is required that it is sustained, the contacts maintained and exploited -in media-, the conversations translated into actions. We will be creating awareness way beyond any other cryptocurrency has ever done before. And we need to follow up. big time.

Oh and, by the way, while all the support and awareness in social networks and everywhere is much needed, natural and promoted, from Youtube to Twitter to this forums, this is a POUND THE PAVEMENT project. The net references are just that, references. We are going top the people in the street. With a target: at least 1 in 5 will be intereste3d in digital currencies; at least 1 in 10 will become a Vericoiner. Lets do it, lets carry the experiment and let's see where it takes us. And one year from today, lets evaluate and decide what we could have done better. If the devs work with the community, I guarantee you that we will be much, much higher, exponentially even, than we are today.

Once again, trust me or don't it is up to you. I never lie and will never lie, you can trust that. But what you actually do reading me (your perception of me), and others, is your sole responsibility.

You know Barabbas - I have had mixed feeling about you over the last 3-4 weeks. Sometimes you have really insightful takes on things, sometimes I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. But at the end of the day I think we are two of the same; you try to call it like you see it.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:39:15 AM

TO THE VERI LEADERS

To the REAL leaders, those that are being called "regional": This "World Vericoin Day" is conceived with you in mind. I can carry it myself... but as the PINK devs will tell you, I charge for it. Significant money. Call me old fashioned, but I believe in people being adequately compensated when they work, so when I proposed it to them, it came with a bill attached. Now, since the situation here was quite desperate, nobody seemed to be doing nothing, and I continued seeing the huge potential Vericoin has, I decided to propose World Vericoin Day using the resources the project already has: YOU. And the strong, generous, proactive community. That's what's behind the proposal. And it all depends on you, since the three mousekeeteers apparently want to do nothing, keep doing nothing. No disrespect, but I am sorry, their enthusiastic support is needed and DEMANDED. By the community and the market that has spoken clearly as to what it thinks of the project.

Now, the hard work will be yours. You have to hurry up, improvise, galvanize friends and family. With very little time and very limited resources. But I know you, as LEADERS, will excel and will make a day for the ages, a historic event never before attempted in crypto. A before and after. A new standard. EVERYONE will be aware of crypto and Vericoin after this. We will promote the pictures and videos that you upload to an extent where people will have no option but feel Vericoin is as familiar as Coca-Cola. And the price of VRC will explode, consequently. There you will have your well deserved payment.

There are some that have voiced worries about this being "too short notice". It is. Think about it this way: Next year's World Vericoin Day will have 365 days to get ready. But this year, the one that counts, the one that we either make a name for ourselves, and a market or there will not be another one, we have only 15 days. MORE THAN ENOUGH. For what? Just get whatever you can, whether donations have covered it or not -donation will keep on coming long after the 30th- and go out there with your friends, as many as you can, with your family, as many as you can, and make an even in the most representative and iconic part of your city. Do what you can. Give away paper wallets, pamphlets (cheap printing, make a couple of thousand or more), a few t-shirts... it isn't that expensive. AND CAN BE DONE. Raffle it to the groups that you gather. Make it attractive, make it entertaining, make it fun... want some suggestions? Paint Vericoin logo in your faces, along with the T-shirts, shout in Hyde Park along with the preachers... whatever is needed. Just make a spectacle of it, a nice one. You are GIVING stuff to people and are making them part of a club that they want and need to be part of. You can do it, I am quite sure. Do your best. Just DO it.

You are the leaders. Vericoin will go where you take it with your efforts, your support, your enthusiasm and the work that you need to continue every day after World Vericoin Day

Yesterday, we were under 8k when this project was proposed; Now we are pushing 16k. Do you think the investment community believe you can deliver, even though you only have 15 days to do it?

So do I. Enthusiastically.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:42:38 AM

Once again, Barabbas doesn't have an account on Twitter. Please, it is imperative that you guys that have make the crypto community fully aware that World Vericoin Day is a go. Many do not know it yet. Just post it, please.
Shinraven

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:49:33 AM

[/quote]

barabbas long rant  Cheesy
[/quote]

Ok i read it, I previously stated I appreciate your motivation, passion and energy to see this coin succeed. As long as you are respectful / helpful to others I am cool with that.

Now as for the devs, Pat came by and did help out by giving away coins and offering help the the fair. Dough and co are working away *yes I know they are.

As for Vericoin World Day. I asked you to get back to me, PM me, let's work on some ideas to word this better. Let's set a day and a Plan. Please keep in this format 1 ) we need this. 2) we do that. 3 ) we execute this. This is not a " hey let's make a day and everyone will jump in. We need a strategy.. So I'm reaching out to you, PM me and we will get others onboard to see what we can do.

Last but not least, please try to understand that at times with your energy you do come off harsh and sometimes it confuses people. I am that way too btw, as I take #% from nobody. However, When you offer "constructive criticism, ideas and solutions "  You will notice my positive feedback.

Keep it cool man, no need for name calling, We have work together. Let's take that energy of yours and fire something up!

lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:49:48 AM

this:
https://twitter.com/VeriCoin/status/494968968835502080/photo/1

Thats frigen cool I want one also
onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:51:39 AM

WHERE'S MY VRC HATERS AT?!?!?!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Not yet time for me to say "I told ya so" yet, but believe me, I am preparing my speech.

Man, you just can't keep your trap shut... amazing, simply amazing... the entire VRC project may have just been saved by an idea, and idea divulged here not even 24 hours ago, that has made the coin to rebound 80% so far, and you, somehow, find that it is appropriate for you to say "I told you so"Huh

No wonder this thing was on the way to Palookaville with people like you somehow being a representation...

Please just shut up, ok? Completely.

Devs? Still not indicated clearly by the market and the community that they want your endorsement (enthusiastic, please) of this idea, World Vericon Day? Or you just want to keep silent in spite of the evident response? I was expecting you already inundating the forum and twitter with ideas as the important bullet points you believe they must be handed out in the pamphlets and NOTHING?Huh?? What is it, you want the credit, or some bragging rights like this idiot?

DO NOT FUCK THE MOMENTUM AND THE PROJECTS. Remember where we were heading only 20 hours ago...

Barb, it wasn't your idea less than 24 hours ago... it was whack-a-bot! The next evolution in online trading and gaming.

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
Pages: « 1 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 [657] 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: