Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:12:22 AM

VRCS ARE CHEAP RIGHT NOW!
BUY BEFORE THE WEEKEND CONFERENCE
YOU WILL PROBABLY NEVER SEE THIS PRICE AGAIN!

I have no more $$$ to buy! bloody hell..
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:13:03 AM

please research before you quote, they did not uninstall previous version of wallet before installing new one which is what led to that issue the first picture is of the INSTALLER for 1.3.3 while the second is of his 1.3.2 wallet he never uninstalled, boom FUD busted thanx and please play again
OK i can not run wallet t stuck at loading...BTW
One more question.

How you will check that only rollback was made and only 1 transaction was changed ?
While it looks like you have preinstaled blockchain into wallet.
Probably all is ok but i am just curious.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:13:42 AM

It's amazing the amount of hatred that experimentation gets.

Some of these people are borderline mentally ill with rage and delusion.
Protecting their ideals like religious zealots from the Dark Ages.

This coin is a hotbed of innovation and experimentation.
It's making the old world people get out the pitchforks.

TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:14:19 AM

As usual, Will, you don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about or, more precisely, who you are talking too. But nothing can be done about chosen ignorance or raw stupidity.

And please spare people here more details of your personal life,  the stupidities that you post every half an hour are pathetic enough.

awww I love you too IE, and who you are? LOLOL like you are supposed to scare me? c'mon try harder, theres been bigger men than you with much bigger guns than you have threaten me and guess what, I'm still here. I would LOVE for you to come see me and back up your thinly veiled threats, but no you won't cause all you are is talk I put up where I live so come and see me if you are such a billy badass.

Fuck yeah, here we go again, everybody is IE! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Why don't you all stop the bitching and start a constructive conversation??!

Back on topic: where it all comes to is money, dineros,... this hack certainly had a huge negative impact on VRC and the total altcoin market, it is stuff like this that is keeping us niche market and not letting us become mainstream. What saddens me most is that everything points to the fact this hack was not done to have direct financial gain but more to harm the community in general, who is behind this, banks, governments, a retarded alt competitor who is to short sighted to see this will hurt his coin too?

I to be honest do really really not like the idea of rollback, but it was a decision made by the dev and we can do two things:
1. sell off your coins, never look back, leave this thread
2. accept the changes and hope for the best, put coins in wallet and stake, contribute ideas, etc....

I'm still convinced a better solution then rollback would have been to have the stolen coins destroyed with hard fork and make mintpal go to market to get VRC to compensate but this is not the case, the things are what the y are....
I am still not sure now if I'm gonna stay with VRC or not, but a decision will be made fast as the price is stumbeling down.
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:16:28 AM

please research before you quote, they did not uninstall previous version of wallet before installing new one which is what led to that issue the first picture is of the INSTALLER for 1.3.3 while the second is of his 1.3.2 wallet he never uninstalled, boom FUD busted thanx and please play again
One more question.

How you will check that only rollback was made and only 1 transaction was changed ?

actually ALL transactions after the rollback point have been invalidated not just the one, and you don't have to use the bootstrap you can uncheck it if you want, it'll just take longer to sync. If you need help myself or others will be happy to help you in the VRC IRC chan, since all constructive commentation on here is getting drowned out by all the idiots

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
drkman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:16:52 AM

Haha.  So true. Everyone put on Ignore all the hackers and scammers who tried so hard to kill this coin.  But you all failed and now Veri will dominate you!
a3tje

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:20:55 AM

You made 200 posts on this thread in the last two days. We get it.

Not satisfied of the replies you're getting? If you been around long enough you should know why that is.
And bringing up your Hero member status to the talk makes you look more like a newbie.

You're not against the hard fork. Some people in the community truly are. And that's not the only concern.
If you were serious you would need 1 constructive post. I have seen none.

Is this how you contribute to the forum? Well done, look at what it has become...

I am against the hard fork. Asking questions and debating is not contributing? Wow...lol read more of this thread and see where I asked questions and got blank answers and name called had insults hurled at me. But i'm not going to cry about that. Just saying that is what happened.

IFFF you are honest, you would leave the thread and wait for the PUBLIC debate that was announced.

So don't think you can win discussions whining about grammar, punctuation and stuff like that. Not everybody is native English speaker (like me) and a discussion has never been won based upon this! So please go to sleep or buy a pet to amuse yourself so we can focus on the things that matter!

NOBLECOIN - 9fvwjckaumnb6jMXtBsE3tdtsN3V5SLBU1
drkman

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:21:36 AM

Back on topic: where it all comes to is money, dineros,... this hack certainly had a huge negative impact on VRC and the total altcoin market, it is stuff like this that is keeping us niche market and not letting us become mainstream. What saddens me most is that everything points to the fact this hack was not done to have direct financial gain but more to harm the community in general, who is behind this, ......, a retarded alt competitor who is to short sighted to see this will hurt his coin to?
[/quote]
DING DING DING!!!
socal

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:21:52 AM

As usual, Will, you don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about or, more precisely, who you are talking too. But nothing can be done about chosen ignorance or raw stupidity.

And please spare people here more details of your personal life,  the stupidities that you post every half an hour are pathetic enough.

awww I love you too IE, and who you are? LOLOL like you are supposed to scare me? c'mon try harder, theres been bigger men than you with much bigger guns than you have threaten me and guess what, I'm still here. I would LOVE for you to come see me and back up your thinly veiled threats, but no you won't cause all you are is talk I put up where I live so come and see me if you are such a billy badass.

Fuck yeah, here we go again, everybody is IE! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Why don't you all stop the bitching and start a constructive conversation??!

Back on topic: where it all comes to is money, dineros,... this hack certainly had a huge negative impact on VRC and the total altcoin market, it is stuff like this that is keeping us niche market and not letting us become mainstream. What saddens me most is that everything points to the fact this hack was not done to have direct financial gain but more to harm the community in general, who is behind this, banks, governments, a retarded alt competitor who is to short sighted to see this will hurt his coin to?

I to be honest do really really not like the idea of rollback, but it was a decision made by the dev and we can do two things:
1. sell off your coins, never look back, leave this thread
2. accept the changes and hope for the best, put coins in wallet and stake, contribute ideas, etc....

I'm still convinced a better solution then rollback would have been to have the stolen coins destroyed with hard fork and make mintpal go to market to get VRC to compensate but this is not the case, the things are what the y are....
I am still not sure now if I'm gonna stay with VRC or not, but a decision will be made fast as the price is stumbeling down.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know your name was in that conversation...oh wait... IT WASN'T! I know what I am talking about you need to do your research son.

Now that that is taken care of I do agree with you that contructive conversation needs to resume but looks like the trolls are intent on stopping that....and in answer to your "price is stumbling" dude once again do your research look at the volumes and the fact MP has't relisted the VRC market yet, thin volumes, no dumping as soon as MP is back online this is gonna pop

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:22:22 AM

One more question.

actually ALL transactions after the rollback point have been invalidated not just the one, and you don't have to use the bootstrap you can uncheck it if you want, it'll just take longer to sync. If you need help myself or others will be happy to help you in the VRC IRC chan, since all constructive commentation on here is getting drowned out by all the idiots

Damm... this will hit not only thief...

setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:22:33 AM

Hi,
Yesterday i updated my wallet to Version 1.3.2. A withdrawal from mintpal showed up as confirmed.
Today i followed your hint to update my wallet to the newest Version 1.3.3. It downloaded the bootstrap.dat synched an now the MP withdrawal appears as unconfirmed.
Under Transaction Details it is marked as "conflicted"
Can anyone help me with that?

Michael

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
ozboy2014

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:25:23 AM

Hi,
Yesterday i updated my wallet to Version 1.3.2. A withdrawal from mintpal showed up as confirmed.
Today i followed your hint to update my wallet to the newest Version 1.3.3. It downloaded the bootstrap.dat synched an now the MP withdrawal appears as unconfirmed.
Under Transaction Details it is marked as "conflicted"
Can anyone help me with that?

Michael

Hi Michael;
go to the Vericoin IRC channel. people will help
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23vericoin&uio=d4
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:26:37 AM

Only had a couple thousand vrc, but got rid off them. I don't care if the P&D groups will get one final pump squeezed out of this disaster or not.

VRC is a disgrace for all cryptocurrencies, well it shouldnt even get to be called a cryptocurrency anymore after the rollback.

Maybe rename it to DeloreanCoin?
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:27:42 AM

Is Mintpal going to relist VRC or are they giving it a little rest to alleviate a selloff?

socal

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:28:24 AM

One more question.

Damm... this will hit not only thief...

Dude it only affected $4000 USD worth of transactions (not including the 8 million VRC transaction) which MintPal is repaying to everyone that lost money contact them if you lost money because of it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
socal

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:29:48 AM

Is Mintpal going to relist VRC or are they giving it a little rest to alleviate a selloff?

Not sure what they are waiting for their last update said "We are starting to process VRC withdrawals again, we don't anticipate re-adding the VRC/BTC market tonight." and that was a few hours ago so ppl can still withdraw their VRC and dump on bittrex if they wanted to but nobody is lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:32:59 AM

Not sure what they are waiting for their last update said "We are starting to process VRC withdrawals again, we don't anticipate re-adding the VRC/BTC market tonight." and that was a few hours ago so ppl can still withdraw their VRC and dump on bittrex if they wanted to but nobody is lol

Actually I did exactly this
socal

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:35:05 AM

Actually I did exactly this

ok so what do you want a fuckin cookie? and if you dumped then why are you still here?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
jtbcoins

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:35:55 AM

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:40:24 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 08:53:47 AM by XbladeX

[/quote]

Dude it only affected $4000 USD worth of transactions (not including the 8 million VRC transaction)
which MintPal is repaying to everyone that lost money contact them if you lost money because of it
[/quote]

Mayby but that 4000$ can be wrong look here:

http://bitinfocharts.com/vericoin/

Transactions last 24h    1,848
Transactions avg. per hour    77
Vericoins sent last 24h    70,820,988 VRC ($14,163,530 USD)
Vericoins sent last 24h    70,820,988 VRC ($14,163,530 USD)
Vericoins sent avg. per hour (last 24h)    2,950,875 VRC ($590,147 USD)
Avg. transaction value (last 24h)    38,323 VRC ($7,664 USD)

I don't think that their site updated wallet so all was on old blockchain - better ask them.

Not all are on bittalk 24/7. - 70m in coins send in last 24h... anyway it show that 4000$... after roll back can be really wrong Sad
you should remove only one transaction to minimal damage done.

Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: