Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 02:24:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 959 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355427 times)
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:14:45 PM

All three of us combined don't own close to 1 million coins. And it's interesting that you think my BMW is ugly. You have the freedom to discuss whatever you'd like to. This isn't a moderated thread. But I'm not going to announce something because you said to.

Hmm, you take this all to personal. First, i'm an Audi driver, so sorry that i hate BMW's Tongue Second, we have to trust you that you three don't own close to a million coins and maybe it is hard to believe, but I do trust you on that.
Third, I am not saying that you must release something because i said so. You need to release something, because you feel obligated to your community to do so. It builds up the trust of which this coin has it's base from.

i will stop now. it is pointless. I made my statement about this. No hard feelings from my side. And even that this isn't a stock...never forget the golden rule. Buy on rumors, sell on release. So I really hope you guys have a backup plan when the conference isn't bringing us what we are hoping for.

Have a very good night gentleman. I'm going to work my ass of in the gym.

SO, you want them to pump news so you can sell?  Shocked

This is EXACTLY why they should keep it tight lipped.

See it how you want it to see bro. But please, stop lifting your eyes on the idea that people are selling, because that is one of the two ground actions of crypto currency markets. Buying and selling.
pnosker

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:15:08 PM

All three of us combined don't own close to 1 million coins. And it's interesting that you think my BMW is ugly. You have the freedom to discuss whatever you'd like to. This isn't a moderated thread. But I'm not going to announce something because you said to.

Hmm, you take this all to personal. First, i'm an Audi driver, so sorry that i hate BMW's Tongue Second, we have to trust you that you three don't own close to a million coins and maybe it is hard to believe, but I do trust you on that.
Third, I am not saying that you must release something because i said so. You need to release something, because you feel obligated to your community to do so. It builds up the trust of which this coin has it's base from.

i will stop now. it is pointless. I made my statement about this. No hard feelings from my side. And even that this isn't a stock...never forget the golden rule. Buy on rumors, sell on release. So I really hope you guys have a backup plan when the conference isn't bringing us what we are hoping for.

We can only release when we have something mature to release. We don't want to go releasing lots of broken stuff. Development takes time. Doug and I are working on PhDs and can't delegate 40 hours a week to coin development. David has a full-time job too.

When we released VeriCoin we had a lot of things we had been working on since Feb/March. That's why we could release so much stuff at once. We did that so we could quickly have utility for the coin. Tell me, what do you think VeriCoin could use? I think it's fair to say we are far ahead of all other coins besides Bitcoin in theoretical utility. Now it's time for the community to do some work, help push the brand and name out there, and for 3rd party developers to build applications on the framework we have provided. We are still building, but a lot of our time is spent working with our incubator project developers. And that's for the best. You don't see the Bitcoin foundation building applications every week, month, or even year.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:17:39 PM

i hate BMW's

Is it seriously not enough for you that they've given to the community and have an honest commitment to keep on giving that you gotta bring BMW-hate into all this?

I understand where you're coming from about Audi, but let the devs work on their preferred schedule as to exclude the hiccups of relying on a third-party to meet arbitrary deadlines.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:23:08 PM

SO, you want them to pump news so you can sell?  Shocked

This is EXACTLY why they should keep it tight lipped.

See it how you want it to see bro. But please, stop lifting your eyes on the idea that people are selling, because that is one of the two ground actions of crypto currency markets. Buying and selling.

People can come to crypto as they please. Its a stigma that will have to be overcome in the years ahead. A lot of easy money, criminal types flock to the crypto scene because it provides them a way to steal and disburse funds rather quickly and around the world. You get a team of a few people, with a few more alias's and you can manipulate people around in crypto so easy.

Not many people can make up there own mind when it comes to crypto investing, as evidenced by the overzelous swings to the up, and downside when a crypto gets going. From the largest to the smallest, its no exception.

You have people who run scams, that get thousands of followers who give them respect in crypto. Does this make sense? If you like easy money scams, its great! If you look in from the outside, it looks shadier than stocks. This is a huge hurdle that Bitcoin and others have to overcome.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:24:58 PM

i hate BMW's

Is it seriously not enough for you that they've given to the community and have an honest commitment to keep on giving that you gotta bring BMW-hate into all this?

I understand where you're coming from about Audi, but let the devs work on their preferred schedule as to exclude the hiccups of relying on a third-party to meet arbitrary deadlines.

Jezus mate...take it easy. What's all that BMW fuzz about? it was a FUCKING JOKE!!!!

Hmm no, it's not a joke. They're crap cars Tongue
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:28:09 PM

We can only release when we have something mature to release. We don't want to go releasing lots of broken stuff. Development takes time. Doug and I are working on PhDs and can't delegate 40 hours a week to coin development. David has a full-time job too.

When we released VeriCoin we had a lot of things we had been working on since Feb/March. That's why we could release so much stuff at once. We did that so we could quickly have utility for the coin. Tell me, what do you think VeriCoin could use? I think it's fair to say we are far ahead of all other coins besides Bitcoin in theoretical utility. Now it's time for the community to do some work, help push the brand and name out there, and for 3rd party developers to build applications on the framework we have provided. We are still building, but a lot of our time is spent working with our incubator project developers. And that's for the best. You don't see the Bitcoin foundation building applications every week, month, or even year.

We, the community got ya loud and clear. A VRCradio station just went into beta and will be released soon with another community member providing more donations to support its launch. I see at least a few new ideas for VeriCoin services every week come up from around the community.

You guys gave this coin a huge boost and will continue to work on it. The rest of us got to contribute to the open source nature of the project.

Besides, do you want 3 developers doing everything? Or a community of hundreds, soon to be thousands, and millions working to progress the idea laid out? To be trully decentralized to the maximum extent, development should undertake that same philosophy. So lets all work together people. Bring the community up whose trying to better it. And support efforts to make VeriCoin great!

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:51:44 PM

If you haven't seen it yet, read about the strategy and vision of VeriCoin!

http://www.vericoin.info/downloads/decentralization.pdf
SaveForrest

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:55:25 PM

the price on the bter was down,just when bter add,lol
I already lost 30% of my investment, I cant bear it anymore, the coin is drawning under the water. actually its more like a freefall.
It is the same as XC or blackcoin.
I am pretty sure some whales pumped the price 100 fold a month ago and now they are cashing the pump.
Price will decline under 30,000 after weekend, I cant afford to loose more money
I will get out of this train. Sorry guys I must sell all coins,
I may buy some coins back when the price will be under 1000 by the end of summer but now I must sell everything.
shame it looked so good in the beginning but whales and fraudsters like iconic trader spolied it all.
SaveForrest

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:58:12 PM

The next pump will be between 50,000 - 87,500, time to stock up  Grin

I believe there will be no other pump on horizon.... whales already pumped and dumped and they are slowly moving away letting the coin to its own destiny,
only a foll could believe that this coin will ever surpass 50,000.
its history, coin is overvalued, it should costs 5000 not 35,000.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:59:58 PM

Lots of FUD here too, I see.. still seems like a sanctuary compared to the URO thread. People just need to chill out- this is one of the most promising coins in the short and long run. There will be lots of ups and downs, as with any coin. If you can't handle it, then get out. But why individuals feel the need to come here and say that they are getting out is beyond me... who the fuck cares? Nobody.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:03:13 PM

Lots of FUD here too, I see.. still seems like a sanctuary compared to the URO thread. People just need to chill out- this is one of the most promising coins in the short and long run. There will be lots of ups and downs, as with any coin. If you can't handle it, then get out. But why individuals feel the need to come here and say that they are getting out is beyond me... who the fuck cares? nobody.

Only problem is the game isn't being played by the devs and it looks like this coin is headed for a real future, rather than a pump and dump.

Never been more happy / excited about the future of the coin. Ever since I hear Doug speak more, and less pre release news for the traders to live off of. The more confident I get with this coins future.

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:06:17 PM

Lots of FUD here too, I see.. still seems like a sanctuary compared to the URO thread. People just need to chill out- this is one of the most promising coins in the short and long run. There will be lots of ups and downs, as with any coin. If you can't handle it, then get out. But why individuals feel the need to come here and say that they are getting out is beyond me... who the fuck cares? nobody.

The guy is probably a alias of one of the people moving this up and down with the Fud / Pump tactics.

Only problem is the game isn't being played by the devs and it looks like this coin is headed for a real future, rather than a pump and dump.

Never been more happy / excited about the future of the coin. Ever since I hear Doug speak more, and less pre release news for the traders to live off of. The more confident I get with this coins future.

Damn dude, i was hoping you were willing to dump them, so i could pick them up cheap. All that fud shit for nothing. Thanks.

;-)
Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:08:00 PM

@BadAss.Sx

To put things into perspective, pretty much every 'OMG I'm terrified what will happen to the value of this coin' could have been said about Bitcoin from about 2009 through to the 11/2013 'ohshit' price spike.

The way I see it, a person holding VRC has to take one of two approaches. Either speculate/day-trade and flip for profit as you would anything else, or intend it as a long term investment that probably won't come into it's own for months.

┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:09:41 PM

The guy is probably a alias of one of the people moving this up and down with the Fud / Pump tactics.

Damn dude, i was hoping you were willing to dump them, so i could pick them up cheap. All that fud shit for nothing. Thanks.

;-)

Who knows where this market will go, Depends how many day traders we picked up when the moon was promised from 10k-55k It will find a bottom at some point though. As long as the dev team stays active, and the community grows this is where its at.

Check out the blockchain. Every day the value outside of the top 1,000 wallets is growing significantly, showing a good distribution from those early adopters with massive gains, to people with new price points.

BITCOINBITCH

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:14:41 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 06:55:47 PM by BITCOINBITCH

A community of hundreds, soon to be thousands, and millions working to progress the idea.

Dude your acting like a mental case, hyped into believing the propaganda continually spewed forth by Devs on all coins.
No-one in the know gives a FK about crypto anymore, the last of the ALT community's money was fleeced over 6 weeks ago.
If your still thinking Crypto is going to change something in the world you haven't been around for long, or didn't learn a thing.
Crypto has to be the lamest of shit things you could do with your life now - Because the Altcoin show is long gone.

Your future is continued fall of price, pumped occasionally by Wizzpiss.
A Veri radio station now hey, WOW! Yep that's just going to pull in thousands in investment.

Get with reality you flotsam.
Its game over! Your just pissing in the wind any btc you may have left.
And that goes for all ALT. BTC will be next.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery!
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:20:19 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 05:39:03 PM by buy4crypto

A community of hundreds, soon to be thousands, and millions working to progress the idea.

Dude you acting like a mental case, hyped into believing the propaganda continually spewed forth by Devs on all coins.
No-one in the know gives a FK about crypto anymore, the last of the ALT community's money was fleeced over 6 weeks ago.
If your still thinking Crypto is going to change something in the world you haven't been around for long, or didn't learn a thing.
Crypto has to be the lamest shit things you could do with your life now - Because the Altcoin show is long gone.

A Veri radio station now hey, WOW! Yep that's just going to pull in thousands in investment.

You pump Guncoin, then come to VRC thread only to TROLL with every post in this thread.

A community starts with people collecting sticks and they build small, those small stick buildings eventually turn into castles and large empires when the right people are behind it.

You can move on, The only reason you have ever come here is to promote other coins and say how bad this is. Clearly you're a Fud account.

Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:31:55 PM

Dude your acting like a mental case, hyped into believing the propaganda continually spewed forth by Devs on all coins.
Crypto has to be the lamest shit things you could do with your life now - Because the Altcoin show is long gone.

I do believe we've found a newcomer to crypto who got taken like a cheap whore and now has a chip on the shoulder and a clinical case of paranoia.

┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
BITCOINBITCH

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:44:52 PM

You pump Guncoin, then come to VRC thread only to TROLL with every post in this thread.
A community starts with people collecting sticks and they build small, those small stick buildings eventually turn into castles and large empires when the right people are behind it.
You can move on, The only reason you have ever come here is to promote other coins and say how bad this it. Clearly you're a Fud account.

Every post hey? Now you see what I mean? You talk B.S.
A fud account - If it pleases your conscience to stay in denial then be my guest!
Your analogy of collecting sticks is stupid. You forgot to mention about when the real bag holders (the pumpers/whales) come back to collect.
Its how the Ponzi market works fool! Only your too dumb or naïve to admit this. The ALT market was robbed and is never coming back.
Without the community's money around anymore, which kept it padded against major spikes, its now ALL kaput.
It was about 10 Million that was ripped out over 3 months, so ALL coins are now FKD!
Because the power has been taking from the people and is now controlled dare I say by the 1%

I'm just pissed reading all the B.S. I read when the MAJOR FACTS are continually overlooked.
And you call yourself investors. FFS! Don't ever get involved with a real market with real money because your lost when it comes to economics.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery!
yourstruly

Activity: 308

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:49:41 PM

I noticed you finally fixed the DOS issue in Veribit I was talking about earlier in the thread using the same method we used in BcBit. If you want to pay me for the bug bounty you know my VRC address Smiley

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in
whisper

Activity: 267

Learn to go against your mind

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:53:08 PM

Leave the dev he is poor in vrc. Leave your address here I can send u some np

I noticed you finally fixed the DOS issue in Veribit I was talking about earlier in the thread using the same method we used in BcBit. If you want to pay me for the bug bounty you know my VRC address Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 959 »
  Print  

Jump to: