Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355408 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:19:04 PM

Calling VRC for what it is....is not FUD. It is pointing out the truth.

View it how you want. VRC is tarnished.

Only in the eyes of certain parties...namely the crypto decentralization purists. The truth is, to most random people (that would be the folks necessary to bring to crypto to ever make it 'mainstream'), Bitcoin is far more tarnished thanks to things like Silk Road and Gox than Vericoin will be by this. In the eyes of the everyday person, this will appear to many as being safer, knowing action can be taken to thwart a massive attack such as this.

While I normally give your serious commentary a fair bit of weight in the reading I do around here, I think that people who are viewing this occurrence in such a fashion are thinking too narrowly. For the average person, centralization and decentralization are not the black and white concepts they are viewed as here.

Occasionally, it is necessary to venture beyond the echo chamber of these forums to understand what still must come to pass before cryptocurrency can ever be a tool of the average Joe.

Please answer to me how VRC will be viewed as "safer" when there can be rollbacks in the future?

Personally I wouldn't want to accept VRC for payment if there is the possibility of a rollback that could take my coins for goods or services I sold to another person.

Please tell me how VRC will be viewed as "safer" because of this new precedent?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 11:19:49 PM

if there only was proof provided but they forked the chain just because mintpal told them to do so.

i'll be coming back to this thread tomorrow and see if i have gotten answers to my very valid questions or just accusations.

a) will this happen again next time a theft occures?
b) what is the threshold-amount?
c) also for private wallets or exchange-wallets only?
d) did mintpal provide any proof? If yes, what proof?

i demand answers for this in the interest of the investors aswell.

a, no
b, -
c, -
d, Ask Mintpal, the community has heard nothing from them past the statements that I know of.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:21:32 PM

have the questions been answered

furthermore:

did Mintpal ever provide any proof?
If yes: what proof?
If no: wtf?

you just took their word for it and forked the chain. Without any proof. Really? Did you just do that?

Well I'm surprised some of those questions haven't already been answered mainly the one about did mintpal ever provide any proof?  I didn't have any VRC but I was looking into it for a while so I'm very interested to see what outcome this rollback/hack will have on the coin and other things.  Sorry for those that got burned.

Nobody got burned besides the hacker as of right now.

We need to let the cards fall where they may. Out of chaos, comes clarity.

If that truly was the case the devs would not have supported a rollback. I agree the cards need to fall and whatever comes of it comes of it.

But this is not the case...the devs stepped in in the exact same way a Central planner from a central bank would. your developers are not only developers they are the Ben Bernanke of VRC. lol

It isn't the dev's problem that mintpal is incompetent in their security practices.

So right! These sheep as I call em are solely focused on their own money and are failing to realize what's going on. Its obvious nobody is buying vrc on the exchanges. Zero new investors are flocking in. The press are barley covering this story but I have reached out to coindesk to see if they will write something about the deplorable actions these devs AKA Ben Bernanke's of vericoin have taken.

This coin is a joke, it's not a cryptocoin. Its the devs personal federal reserve!

Just a quick question for all the sheep out here. Do you guys really believe that any major real world vendor/payment processor will accept vrc if they know the devs can rollback at anytime! NEVER! This coin is a JOKE and dying as we speak!

Your a joke!! I hope you get robbed and NOTHING happens!! They were able to fix it and help the investor!! If you don't like what they did GTFO!! I will say it again GTFO!!!!! You condone theft!! I hope everything you have gets stolen and not one penny is returned! I really do!! How the FUCK dare you support someone stealing!! I get it crypto is supposed to NOT be regulated but you know what I can't go and shoot the person who did this without going to jail.  Who ever did this deserves punishment but it will NEVER happen. Let people steal right the crypto way!! Your REALLY going to appeal to the masses.  Invest your money but you may lose it because of scams and theft but its the next big thing.  What Vericoin Dev team did is heroic!  Ask the people who got FUCKED on Mtgox if they wish they could of recovered their bitcoin.  I'm sorry unlike you a loser in life who wants to see people suffer I am happy when good happens.  Unlike you if I see some one drop some money I return it because its the right thing to do.  You are just as bad as the person/people who did this you and who ever believe what the Vericoin team did was wrong are absolute SHIT.  Greed kills!! Boy I hope you suffer in life cause Karma is a bitch!
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 11:22:00 PM

Smoothie, bobsurplus and others. What is your problem? Rather than crying and yelling the same thing over and over and over, why don't you just give it up??

You are not going to change anyone's minds here. The poll has been done, roughly 70% of people agree with the rollback. That's a significant majority, enough said.

If you don't agree with the actions taken here then that is up to you, nobody can take that away from you. So, just don't use vericoin if you don't like it.

Screaming federal reserve, bailout, centralized, bla bla blaaaaaaaaaa......

It's over.

By continuing this charade you just make yourselves look silly at best. At worst you make yourselves look like you really lost something from the rollback and are upset about it, unless you are involved with the hackers there is really nothing you could have lost from the rollback directly. Site you can Clark that this will destroy crypto etc etc and that hurts you inderectly, but that's a pretty big stretch. Nothing has changed in the crypto world, no prices crashing (that weren't already crashing), BTC price stable as normal, no harm done.

How about, if you are right and this creates a precedent which results on the downfall of crypto (which I highly doubt) THEN and only then might there be some justification for coming in here and screaming bloody murder and the devs and the rest of the Vericoin community that support the rollback..

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:22:10 PM

So right! These sheep as I call em are solely focused on their own money and are failing to realize what's going on. Its obvious nobody is buying vrc on the exchanges. Zero new investors are flocking in. The press are barley covering this story but I have reached out to coindesk to see if they will write something about the deplorable actions these devs AKA Ben Bernanke's of vericoin have taken.

This coin is a joke, it's not a cryptocoin. Its the devs personal federal reserve!

Just a quick question for all the sheep out here. Do you guys really believe that any major real world vendor/payment processor will accept vrc if they know the devs can rollback at anytime! NEVER! This coin is a JOKE and dying as we speak!

Rolling back theft ,fraud and scam, my guess is they will love it, behond any other feature...

Not when it means that they can lose coins in a rollback. Oh sorry amazon, those coins spent in the last 2 weeks were stolen. Were gonna be taking them back now.. LMAO!

neurorit

Activity: 184

Qidex Exchange

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:22:55 PM

Don't have link on hand as I don't give a shit about this coin. I'm just trying to educate its bagholders what decentralization is supposed to mean.

As far as the new fiat loading, I saw that on a google hangout youtube of the devs. VeriSend is completely centralized, as is VeriBit and VeriSMS. If you google these you can find barely any info as they are all closed source. This coin has every redflag you look for especially when you look at how its network is secured.

Only in the eyes of certain parties...namely the crypto decentralization purists. The truth is, to most random people (that would be the folks necessary to bring to crypto to ever make it 'mainstream'), Bitcoin is far more tarnished thanks to things like Silk Road and Gox than Vericoin will be by this. In the eyes of the everyday person, this will appear to many as being safer, knowing action can be taken to thwart a massive attack such as this.

While I normally give your serious commentary a fair bit of weight in the reading I do around here, I think that people who are viewing this occurrence in such a fashion are thinking too narrowly. For the average person, centralization and decentralization are not the black and white concepts they are viewed as here.

Occasionally, it is necessary to venture beyond the echo chamber of these forums to understand what still must come to pass before cryptocurrency can ever be a tool of the average Joe.

Please answer to me how VRC will be viewed as "safer" when there can be rollbacks in the future?

Personally I wouldn't want to accept VRC for payment if there is the possibility of a rollback that could take my coins for goods or services I sold to another person.

warr1979

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:23:25 PM

YOUR truth illustrates why most crypto will NEVER be accepted by the public. It's time that the crypto community get out of their mother's basements and join the REAL world. VeriCoin has done just that. VeriCoin is a REAL currency that has shown that it can be trusted, unlike 95% of the crap out there.

Okay so I get it now...

Real world = Roll backs = Charge backs = Bank Bail outs....

Got it. THanks  Cheesy

Dumb fuck do you accept Bitcoin? Do you know Bitcoin forked and rolled back in 2010?? Do you? If you get robbed do you want to be helped or oh well? Fucking LOSER!!
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 11:28:03 PM

Rolling back theft ,fraud and scam, my guess is they will love it, behond any other feature...

Not when it means that they can lose coins in a rollback. Oh sorry amazon, those coins spent in the last 2 weeks were stolen. Were gonna be taking them back now.. LMAO!

$4,000 was spent during the attacks that Mintpal pays back, as upposed to 2 million granted to thieves and another black eye for crypto.

I can't see why anyone, aside from the true criminals can think this is unjustifiable.

Good triumphs over evil today. Sorry for those hurt by the actions of our united community.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:29:39 PM

furthermore:

you just took their word for it and forked the chain. Without any proof. Really? Did you just do that?

Well I'm surprised some of those questions haven't already been answered mainly the one about did mintpal ever provide any proof?  I didn't have any VRC but I was looking into it for a while so I'm very interested to see what outcome this rollback/hack will have on the coin and other things.  Sorry for those that got burned.

If that truly was the case the devs would not have supported a rollback. I agree the cards need to fall and whatever comes of it comes of it.

But this is not the case...the devs stepped in in the exact same way a Central planner from a central bank would. your developers are not only developers they are the Ben Bernanke of VRC. lol

It isn't the dev's problem that mintpal is incompetent in their security practices.

Your a joke!! I hope you get robbed and NOTHING happens!! They were able to fix it and help the investor!! If you don't like what they did GTFO!! I will say it again GTFO!!!!! You condone theft!! I hope everything you have gets stolen and not one penny is returned! I really do!! How the FUCK dare you support someone stealing!! I get it crypto is supposed to NOT be regulated but you know what I can't go and shoot the person who did this without going to jail.  Who ever did this deserves punishment but it will NEVER happen. Let people steal right the crypto way!! Your REALLY going to appeal to the masses.  Invest your money but you may lose it because of scams and theft but its the next big thing.  What Vericoin Dev team did is heroic!  Ask the people who got FUCKED on Mtgox if they wish they could of recovered their bitcoin.  I'm sorry unlike you a loser in life who wants to see people suffer I am happy when good happens.  Unlike you if I see some one drop some money I return it because its the right thing to do.  You are just as bad as the person/people who did this you and who ever believe what the Vericoin team did was wrong are absolute SHIT.  Greed kills!! Boy I hope you suffer in life cause Karma is a bitch!

Listen, first I think you may have a mental problem. Second. I dont really condone theft, although people do what they need to do to survive and I understand that.

Rolling back coins is also theft. I can assure you someone lost out in the rollback and wont ever be compensated.

What these devs did was anti-crypto and wont ever really be taken seriously again.
neurorit

Qidex Exchange

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:30:48 PM

Yup so one did lose out https://twitter.com/fullhdpixel/status/488810060609748993/photo/1

furthermore:

Listen, first I think you may have a mental problem. Second. I dont really condone theft, although people do what they need to do to survive and I understand that.

Rolling back coins is also theft. I can assure you someone lost out in the rollback and wont ever be compensated.

What these devs did was anti-crypto and wont ever really be taken seriously again.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 11:31:51 PM

furthermore:

These devs will be taken more serious.

While you and your attitude keep bitcoin underground, We will bring VeriCoin to the masses. (the ones who don't condone thievery)

Flam

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:32:46 PM

Why is v 1.3.3 showing as 1.3.2 ?

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

Sovanik

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:34:43 PM

I've never cared about Vericoin before this incident.

I'm here to White Knight for everyone. M'lady *tips fedora*.

I agree. Hope Myriad continues to do well for you, friend.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 11:35:13 PM

I dont know Flam, I am having same issue, someone said to make new folder, that it worked for them. I am still trying to figure this out

I guess sometimes it can take up to 30-60 mins to get through the boostrap

Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:36:30 PM

Well, lets look at the facts, without the scary talk. The rollback was done as a direct reaction to a theft which would have been of nearly 2 million USD, from innocent (albeit incredibly stupid) random people. The theft also would have damaged the integrity of the coin, as it would have essentially made it highly likely that a single party would be able to attack the network.

The reality is also that a comparative very small number (and value) of transactions were conducted beyond this theft. I think that had the volume of transactions been higher, this may not have occurred. The way those other transactions in question are handled in retrospect is a factor that also has yet to be seen.

Another fact is that the speculation that another rollback will be done in the future under a different set of circumstances is simply that, pure speculation, and that is immutable and unarguable point of fact. It is being thrown around with the same ominous scary bedtime story feel that most of failllings posts have regarding Bitcoin. Pure speculation, and literally nothing more.

And another fact is that merchants already carry inherent risks of a reversible transaction. It happens through consumer protection on credit cards, and can be written off as fraud. I would say that if you were to use the speculation of the threat of a rollback to a merchant, it is only fair to speculate that a merchant could seek recompense through a fraud write off that they could already do with any credit card transaction.

Yes, this rollback has some ominous undertones if it is specifically viewed in such a light...and I think many here are trying to make that out to be the only case. But I think at this point in time, if you truly weigh facts against facts, and speculation against speculation, this is still more likely to be favorably viewed by John Q Public.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:43:01 PM

You are condoning theft very clearly by trying your best to enable it! You and some of the others here have been so aggressively hostile to Vericoin's actions that it makes me wonder if you are all hackers and thieves, upset that one of your methods to steal crypto has been shut down. Mintpal is trying to make good for everyone affected, not just on their exchange but on others as well. Even if they are less than 100% effective in compensating innocents caught up in this they deserve some kudos. Better to be 1% wrong at the end of the day than 100% wrong.

I would like to see crypto complete the move to a decentralized status same as everyone else - but blindly adhering to this principle when it does clear harm is ideological fanaticism that serves an idea over and against the humans that really matter. Vericoin's devs are not going to magically morph into tyrannical central bankers (and if they do, then we will dump them.)

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
neurorit

Qidex Exchange

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:43:45 PM

hehe  Grin nice words, thx

I've never cared about Vericoin before this incident.

I'm here to White Knight for everyone. M'lady *tips fedora*.

I agree. Hope Myriad continues to do well for you, friend.

smalltimer

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:44:40 PM

if there only was proof provided but they forked the chain just because mintpal told them to do so.

i'll be coming back to this thread tomorrow and see if i have gotten answers to my very valid questions or just accusations.

d) did mintpal provide any proof? If yes, what proof?

i demand answers for this in the interest of the investors aswell.

a, no
b, -
c, -
d, Ask Mintpal, the community has heard nothing from them past the statements that I know of.

I think you can't be sure this won't happen again because of pos and other things. Next time 30% get stolen you'll do it again, i guarantee. You'll say again there would be no choice.
thank you anyways.
Well, i think it is save to say that a rollback with no actual proof from the exchange is a huge error from the devs. If this was repeated with other coins or this coin exchanges were basically in the position to do practically anything to a coin they wanted. They only need to make a call "we were hacked" and everything would be done how they wish without further investigation. This would be abused for sure.

Look at coinex, look at gox how Karpeles "finds" btc later, coinmarket.io, cryptorush. If you think you can trust exchanges you are mistaken. You can also not trust mintpal or any other exchange. To fork the chain without any proof was a pretty bad mistake in my estimate.

We have still a lot of questions about the "hack" because a lot of things don't add up there. Mintpal didn't even go into maintenance-mode when the "hack" happened. They also didn't provide any answers why no other coins were stolen when the hacker would clearly have had access to the other wallets aswell. Something very wrong here. I think it looks all pretty staged.

Good luck, i guess.

warr1979

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:47:13 PM

furthermore:

I don't really condone theft tells me EVERYTHING about your character.  You have none!
Flam

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:47:55 PM

I dont know Flam, I am having same issue, someone said to make new folder, that it worked for them. I am still trying to figure this out

I guess sometimes it can take up to 30-60 mins to get through the boostrap

I mean the so called 1.3.3 install has the same tooltip showing once it is installed: 1.3.2. Thre is not 1.3.3 uploaded I guess.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: