Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:26:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
kehtolo

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:29:26 AM

Ok - not here to flame or fud - rather i just want to ask a question.

I've been out last night.. and I missed the google hangout. Did it go ahead? Were the answers satisfactory? What was the overall sentiment afterwards?
I know some of you will be unhappy no matter what was said.
I'm looking for some balanced views.. no screaming or fud!

Would be great if one of you could give me a quick update.

Oh and.. any word on when MP are going to reintroduce the VRC market or is that a dead dog?

The next 24 hours are critical!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AFaQ

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:29:33 AM

Please stop spamming the thread, it is against the forum rules, a single person cannot bump and spam so many times in one day. We get it but you seriously haven't dropped the vrc price at all and wont at all, Mintpal will pay for all losses incurred so this is covered, just go to sleep....Someone IS paying for it, you dont have to make then pay because mintpal have waved the red flag, they are paying for any losses and biting the bullet for this one, you literally have no cause here but to spam and violate forum rules. Please consider my suggestion, thank you.

BUMP is not what I am doing.

Spamming is copy paste...copy and paste over and over and over. Some of the VRC users can take a lesson from you.

Read the forum rules before you make accusations against others.

Mintpal is hardly biting the bullet on this as they got a bail out for all of the VRC they lost due to incompetence.
Consistently posting in a thread with no coherent subject matter is considered bumping the thread, please be considerate of forum rules. Also I have seen you repost the same quote multiple times earlier today, that is considered spamming. Also spamming is considered:
 Spam [spam]  Show IPA
Trademark.
a canned food product consisting especially of pork formed into a solid block.
noun
( lowercase ) disruptive messages, especially commercial messages posted on a computer network or sent as e-mail.
so you disrupting the normal flow of forum conduct on the bitcointalk.org network to "spread you message" or whatever you want to call it is considered spam. Please be considerate of the forum rules and bump limits, thank you.

Please link me to it. I have not spammed. But you can prove me wrong by presenting proof as opposed to baseless claims.

thanks.
Dictionary.com, "spam," in Dictionary.com Unabridged. Source location: Random House, Inc. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spam. Available: http://dictionary.reference.com. Accessed: July 15, 2014.
( lowercase ) disruptive messages, especially commercial messages posted on a computer network or sent as e-mail.
so you disrupting the normal flow of forum conduct on the bitcointalk.org network in the vericoin thread to "spread your message" or whatever you want to call it is considered spam. Please be considerate of the forum rules and bump limits, thank you.

that is your subjective definition of what spam is.

If you truly believe my posts are spam and not on topic or are not in order with the forum rules...there is a little button on the bottom right corner of every one of my posts and it says "report to moderator". If your claim is held up my post will be deleted.

Otherwise you can just deal with Smoothie as he is.  Cheesy

I have presented my arguments and view and have been met with trolling, name calling, insults, ad hominem, false accusations, called a scammer etc. So I think i've handled myself pretty well in this thread with all of the immature newbie users.
ROLLBACK SCAM

This COIN is a MASSIVE FAILURE  

ROLLBACK SCAM

Just wanted to make sure this is on every page or so from now on!

Suggestion: Use bigger fonts and brighter colors.  Cheesy

Perhaps use the "Vericoin, the PayPal of cryptos" as well.
Here is an example of your definition of spam, you did this multiple times. It is disrupting the flow of messages and you haven't stopped since hours ago, I dont usually say something but I am concerened with my investment and cannot find updates in your spam, this is a humble request to mind the forum rules, thank you for considering it.

SPACE
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:30:03 AM

I've been out last night.. and I missed the google hangout. Did it go ahead? Were the answers satisfactory? What was the overall sentiment afterwards?

I would love to update you but because of the whole hack fiasco no the hangout did not occur and you shoulda come to the IRC chan for some answers because our poor lil thread here has been hijacked by smoothie and his merry band of FUDfags

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:30:19 AM

have been met with trolling, name calling, insults, ad hominem, false accusations, called a scammer etc. So I think i've handled myself pretty well in this thread with all of the immature newbie users.

Why are you here?

To out the truth of what has gone on with the recent actions of VRC devs.

And to call it what it is.

Debate others who have opposing views.

Ask questions (most of which were never answered).

You?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

AFaQ

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:30:43 AM

Also it is not subjective, this is THE definition of spam. Spam does not have to be advertising, it only has to be disruptive.

SPACE
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:31:56 AM

Please stop spamming the thread, it is against the forum rules, a single person cannot bump and spam so many times in one day. We get it but you seriously haven't dropped the vrc price at all and wont at all, Mintpal will pay for all losses incurred so this is covered, just go to sleep....Someone IS paying for it, you dont have to make then pay because mintpal have waved the red flag, they are paying for any losses and biting the bullet for this one, you literally have no cause here but to spam and violate forum rules. Please consider my suggestion, thank you.

Spamming is copy paste...copy and paste over and over and over. Some of the VRC users can take a lesson from you.

Mintpal is hardly biting the bullet on this as they got a bail out for all of the VRC they lost due to incompetence.
Consistently posting in a thread with no coherent subject matter is considered bumping the thread, please be considerate of forum rules. Also I have seen you repost the same quote multiple times earlier today, that is considered spamming. Also spamming is considered:
 Spam [spam]  Show IPA
Trademark.
noun
so you disrupting the normal flow of forum conduct on the bitcointalk.org network to "spread you message" or whatever you want to call it is considered spam. Please be considerate of the forum rules and bump limits, thank you.

Please link me to it. I have not spammed. But you can prove me wrong by presenting proof as opposed to baseless claims.

thanks.
Dictionary.com, "spam," in Dictionary.com Unabridged. Source location: Random House, Inc. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spam. Available: http://dictionary.reference.com. Accessed: July 15, 2014.
so you disrupting the normal flow of forum conduct on the bitcointalk.org network in the vericoin thread to "spread your message" or whatever you want to call it is considered spam. Please be considerate of the forum rules and bump limits, thank you.

If you truly believe my posts are spam and not on topic or are not in order with the forum rules...there is a little button on the bottom right corner of every one of my posts and it says "report to moderator". If your claim is held up my post will be deleted.

I have presented my arguments and view and have been met with trolling, name calling, insults, ad hominem, false accusations, called a scammer etc. So I think i've handled myself pretty well in this thread with all of the immature newbie users.
ROLLBACK SCAM

ROLLBACK SCAM

Here is an example of your definition of spam, you did this multiple times. It is disrupting the flow of messages and you haven't stopped since hours ago, I dont usually say something but I am concerened with my investment and cannot find updates in your spam, this is a humble request to mind the forum rules, thank you for considering it.

News flash: I posted that once and only once.

Get your facts straight before making baseless claims.

Spam does not equal posting something once. Good luck with your definition of what spam is.

Obviously that is all you got as proof of me spamming?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

AFaQ

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:32:58 AM

Spam [spam]  Show IPA
Trademark.
noun

thanks.

ROLLBACK SCAM

ROLLBACK SCAM

News flash: I posted that once and only once.

Get your facts straight before making baseless claims.

Spam does not equal posting something once. Good luck with your definition of what spam is.

Obviously that is all you got as proof of me spamming?

Actually you were posting it multiple times to make sure its "on every page" don't lie to seem more mature its what you and your friend were doing.

SPACE
socal

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:33:33 AM

have been met with trolling, name calling, insults, ad hominem, false accusations, called a scammer etc. So I think i've handled myself pretty well in this thread with all of the immature newbie users.

Why are you here?

honestly I think his mommy didn't hug him enough as a child and now he resorts to baseless accusations and insane claims on the internet to get the attention he so desperately craves, for all of his self-righteous touting and self-proclaimed "good intentions" he does and awful lot of Fudding and trolling

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
ozboy2014

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:33:58 AM

Funny though, the fudders doing a great job keeping this topic at the top of the list and getting so many new investors that never heard of vrc to look at it.

More people will like what VRC did in protecting millions at the cost of a few bucks instead of letting thieves get away like has always been the case.  All while protecting the coin itself.

People are tired of something going wrong, devs disappearing and losing everything.  This time the devs stuck it out, and protected so many small investors.  People will remember that.

Sure VRC might even go into the low 20's but now many people know about it.

And thanks once again for the 2 fud posters spamming the same false crud over and over and keeping vrc at the top.  Keep up the good work.

Boy, Wolf!

Boy Wolf!

Boy Wolf!

Boy.. aaah shaddup nobody cares you liar...

This is what I've been trying to get the message across to all these thick FUDSTERS. I am an "average Joe" investor/user of VRCs from the the real world..lol What the Devs have done over the last 48 hours was an honourable thing. Protecting the coins against the potential 51% attack and maintained the integrity of the coins. In my eyes I would throw investments behind Devs with these sort of transparencies and stance. They have my support and trust.Do not blur the the two issues together. Mintpal just happens to be freakn coming along for da ride.. They will suffer if they don't come clean on this.  
BitcoinPorn

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 07:34:06 AM

I would love to update you but because of the whole hack fiasco no the hangout did not occur and you shoulda come to the IRC chan for some answers because our poor lil thread here has been hijacked by smoothie and his merry band of FUDfags

This thread is not exactly the best place to look for Vericoin information.  On top of IRC, there is http://veritalk.info (needs more users), hit up the Twitter crowd which has a large amount of Vericoin users https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=%23Vericoin&src=typd and http://reddit.com/r/VeriCoin (also could use some more users)

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:34:23 AM

Also it is not subjective, this is THE definition of spam. Spam does not have to be advertising, it only has to be disruptive.

See my post above where I debunk your definition of spam as I only posted it once.

It is subjective I as one person may say "disruptive" means posting something one way (many times) is spam and another user may view it as that by just posting it once.

Here for you since you want to play word games:

sub·jec·tive
səbˈjektiv/
adjective
based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.
"his views are highly subjective"
synonyms:   personal, individual, emotional, instinctive, intuitive More
antonyms:   objective
dependent on the mind or on an individual's perception for its existence.
GRAMMAR
of, relating to, or denoting a case of nouns and pronouns used for the subject of a sentence.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:36:29 AM

Actually you were posting it multiple times to make sure its "on every page" don't lie to seem more mature its what you and your friend were doing.

Link me to it where I did it more than once. I do not believe I did it more than once. You saying I did is not proof. Try harder buddy.

As far as I can tell you are now the one spamming given how many times you have posted it. Lovely how that back fired on you.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

CodeHunter

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:36:58 AM

Why are you here?

You?

No really, why are you here? You know the truth but your just ashamed to admit it to yourself. Do some soul searching.

AFaQ

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:37:01 AM

See my post above where I debunk your definition of spam as I only posted it once.

It is subjective I as one person may say "disruptive" means posting something one way (many times) is spam and another user may view it as that by just posting it once.

sub·jec·tive
səbˈjektiv/
adjective
GRAMMAR
of, relating to, or denoting a case of nouns and pronouns used for the subject of a sentence.

clearly by that definition, another definition in no way could EVER be subjective because its not based on opinion, a definition BY definition is based on fact, I am not here to play word games, you are the one beating around the bush and attempting to troll me, no Please I am asking nicely(maybe the only other person to be nice to you on this entire thread) to stop spamming.

SPACE
a3tje

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:38:29 AM

sub·jec·tive
səbˈjektiv/
adjective
GRAMMAR

IGNORE SMOOTHIE, BEFORE THIS HAPPENED HE DID NOT POST ANYTHING ON THE VRC THREAD, NOW HE SIMPLY WANTS TO DESTROY IT. If you look at his previous posts from page 10, you will see he deals (physical) with LTC  Grin Grin Grin Shocked So simply said he BENEFITS from the fail that VRC has, smart guy but simply to obvious and not really what you call a trustworthy person (if you are here to FUD!)

NOBLECOIN - 9fvwjckaumnb6jMXtBsE3tdtsN3V5SLBU1
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:38:57 AM

Why are you here?

You?

No really, why are you here? You know the truth but your just ashamed to admit it to yourself. Do some soul searching.

Okay obviously no point in replying to you anymore. You ask a question I give you a straight answer...and then you have other assumptions about my intentions.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:39:56 AM

31K and dropping.

Not looking to good for vericoin.
socal

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:41:03 AM

sub·jec·tive
səbˈjektiv/
adjective
GRAMMAR

IGNORE SMOOTHIE, BEFORE THIS HAPPENED HE DID NOT POST ANYTHING ON THE VRC THREAD, NOW HE SIMPLY WANTS TO DESTROY IT. If you look at his previous posts from page 10, you will see he deals (physical) with LTC  Grin Grin Grin Shocked So simply said he BENEFITS from the fail that VRC has, smart guy but simply to obvious and not really what you call a trustworthy person (if you are here to FUD!)

THIS +1

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
ozboy2014

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:41:31 AM

31K and dropping.

Not looking to good for vericoin.

ohh noooo!!!.. shit time to buy some more then..
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:42:19 AM

I read that question here and there but did not see any answer:

Why has the wallet been downgraded to a previous version if everything that happened was only MPs fault?
Does not make any sense. Of course you can call this FUD as usual Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: