Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:38:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 [552] 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Reavon

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:49:53 PM

Reminds me midjune Cheesy hachw... i just grapped so much coins back than .

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:52:22 PM

Every time before we where at a technical make or break point, we would get news about something "soon". Any chance to make healthy corrections where lost during the pumps. Now I think the day traders realize this won't go up 100% a day everyday and they are panic'd.

F'kin idiots.

Meanwhile, Everyone runs around like a chicken with their head cut off, No leadership, sigh.

Lost 1/3 our value in a day. Anytime I tried to get things on track, nothing. Nobody is near NYC that can try to make an effort to go outside and drop a paper wallet in a few iconic locations and create a game and some buzz about vericoin? Honestly, where is the coordination, the "team" is 3 people and a loosely affiliated gang of helpers is madness. Where do people go to solve issues, and create things for VRC?

I want to help create something big here but the more I think about it. Current money flow is showing that people are giving up on vericoin in masses in the last day alone? How are we going to create anything, bring in any support and create products for vericoin if nobody knows / cares about it?

I am so frustrated its hard to put into words. We can do better, but the more I think about it. Maybe its time to move on if nobody else gets it, or cares to make it better. I am sure someone will chime in and say this or that, but the fact of the matter is the products aren't wowing people enough. The words and hype created was bigger than any feature we released, and this is sad. Simply having a vision to be mainstream doesn't look like its going to be enough.

I understand your frustration. But the fact you are frustrated, sometimes, makes you perceive things that are not necessarily true. Including attitudes here which, by now, you should be used to and should not be constructed by you as being the general sentiment of the community -or even the forum- or, as in the case of Lackey, true. Simply.

In my opinion, you bring great energy and some ideas to the forum, so I encourage you to keep at it. And yes, it is frustrating but you have to understand that it isn't so simple to "be around New York, create a few paper wallets and distribute them around the party..." It is not overly complicated, either. But it isn't so simple. Besides, I am not quite sure how efficient such a non-coordinated thing will be.

You have interest and interesting marketing general ideas, the specifics are a bit more complicated... and costly. And a coordinated effort, of much bigger proportions, adequately planned and funded, would indeed be a great step forward, along with a blast on social media and news media to go with it. That though cost money, quite a bit. And mobilization of community resources that VRC may or may not have.

Which brings me to the core of the matter: The 2 devs are doing a great job. The peripheral aid? not so good. There has been a lot more complacency, raw arrogance and downright stupidity exhibited that it would have been advisable already. Along with a total lack of professionalism. The Google hangouts are, after 2 editions, amateurish, unprepared  and quite boring. There's no media liason on VRC. Nokster does his best which is not very good in that regard. So yes, there are significant holes that need to be covered, but this is a 2 months old enterprise and those matters should be taken care of as we go along.

Now this slump, significant as it is, is not a VRC isolated slump. It generally has affected most if not all similarly positioned coins in alt. Is it worrysome? of course it is. But it should be examined and valuated in context and, precisely as an alarm to cure us all of complacency, arrogance and general stupidity in the all-too-violent emotional posting we do the moment the price goes down. This is a serious and rather big enterprise experiencing growing pains. It isn't a religion. It isn't a cult. It is a commercial enterprise motivated by profit mainly. Approach it as what it is and be as positive as you want to be, as proactive as you can be, as critic as you choose to be. But act professional. show yourself as you would if the person you are answering a post to would be in front of you and would be 6 fee 2 and muscular. Or like you would in front of real people whose regard of yourself is of importance. Or, if you are incapable of it, just shut up, think about your emotions for a while and then try to come up with something at the very least civil.

All that said, it is quite worrysome the slump. General and VRC's. Can it go back to mid teens? Of course it can. Will it rebound to 30s and higher, I believe it will. But it pretty much depends on THIS community, nothing else, for the time being. Should we DO something? Absolutely. What? Keep pouring out ideas and, by all means, those who like them and support them, show that support decisively -offering donations for that purpose would be as decisively as you can be-.

Be calm. Be civil. Be nice.
lucates

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:58:55 PM

all this things heapen bicuse vacations and new coin hold it if u are not stupid!

Check volume of markets this tell everything!

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:59:17 PM

Every time before we where at a technical make or break point, we would get news about something "soon". Any chance to make healthy corrections where lost during the pumps. Now I think the day traders realize this won't go up 100% a day everyday and they are panic'd.

F'kin idiots.

Meanwhile, Everyone runs around like a chicken with their head cut off, No leadership, sigh.

Lost 1/3 our value in a day. Anytime I tried to get things on track, nothing. Nobody is near NYC that can try to make an effort to go outside and drop a paper wallet in a few iconic locations and create a game and some buzz about vericoin? Honestly, where is the coordination, the "team" is 3 people and a loosely affiliated gang of helpers is madness. Where do people go to solve issues, and create things for VRC?

I want to help create something big here but the more I think about it. Current money flow is showing that people are giving up on vericoin in masses in the last day alone? How are we going to create anything, bring in any support and create products for vericoin if nobody knows / cares about it?

I am so frustrated its hard to put into words. We can do better, but the more I think about it. Maybe its time to move on if nobody else gets it, or cares to make it better. I am sure someone will chime in and say this or that, but the fact of the matter is the products aren't wowing people enough. The words and hype created was bigger than any feature we released, and this is sad. Simply having a vision to be mainstream doesn't look like its going to be enough.

I have to agree with you on many issues you have pointed out.

Right now I am not sure whether the Devs are just inexperienced, naive, young scientists who want to change the world by rolling out a digital currency or just little scammer scum bags.

In the first hangout the devs associated themselves with wizrig, they presented wizrig as part of the team (at least from the talk and presentation any sane person would think wizrig was part of the team and plans) and were perfectly fine with wizrig's talk about creating history with vericoin, and then 3 days later a dump came. It makes me believe they could be easily in the second category (scammers).  
Since that hype there is no word about PR plan, following the hype and dump action wizrig disappeared from the vericoin screen and these three coin creator couldn't even manage to hire a PR firm. And know they think the regional representatives in Phillipines and Kenya will solve the problem of lack of investment/interest in the coin. In the meantime the devs communicate that they are not concerned about the price. But in the meantime there is a tweet almost every day that they had a very good meeting with investors. This either must be a joke and these three guys have no idea what they are doing or this a very nicely orchestrated scam with the sole purpose of making US$ 300K-400K and let ppl hold the bag.

The fact that the DEVS created the hype around 50K together with wizrig, and since nothing sensible happened around the coin makes them look not very good.

The main problem is that people are loosing hard earned cash because of the hype and dump, and people will be very unhappy to realise that while their money is gone, wizrig's Lamborghinies and Nosker's BMW 3M are just fine.
leckey

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:01:39 PM

or, as in the case of Lackey, true. Simply.

"Lackey" sounds like a stand up guy.

yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:02:20 PM

The words and hype created was bigger than any feature we released

Well I blame wiz for that one - namedropping celebrities and mouthing about a big extravagant launch party in miami etc etc. So far, everything the devs have said they'd do, they've done. And if the only thing they're not doing right is PR/marketing - then there's no cause for all this panic.

you can dislike wiz, but you can't blame anyone.. is what they say..
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:06:38 PM

This either must be a joke and these three guys have no idea what they are doing or this a very nicely orchestrated scam with the sole purpose of making US$ 300K-400K and let ppl hold the bag.

You hit the nail on the head. This is a classic case of IT people gone awry. They have no clue what they are doing from a marketing standpoint. I've voiced my opinion on this many times in this chat forum but making the educated decision to present both Wiz and Socal as part of the team has been detrimental to their success.

Also PNosker continuously saying "we don't care about price", "we don't care about traders" is just plain stupid. Either they truly don't care about making money (which seems crazy to me but is plausible) or they don't realize how to run a publicly traded piece of equity, like an altcoin.

IMHO we have the classic case of a team of developers with all the books smarts and none of the street smarts.
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:06:48 PM

28 btc sell wall on mintpal

is that the scranton strangler???
lucates

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:12:11 PM

28 btc sell wall on mintpal

is that the scranton strangler???

want presure people to sell coins!

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:27:05 PM

This either must be a joke and these three guys have no idea what they are doing or this a very nicely orchestrated scam with the sole purpose of making US$ 300K-400K and let ppl hold the bag.

You hit the nail on the head. This is a classic case of IT people gone awry. They have no clue what they are doing from a marketing standpoint. I've voiced my opinion on this many times in this chat forum but making the educated decision to present both Wiz and Socal as part of the team has been detrimental to their success.

Also PNosker continuously saying "we don't care about price", "we don't care about traders" is just plain stupid.

IMHO we have the classic case of a team of developers with all the books smarts and none of the street smarts.

Precisely that's what I think.

This coin needs US$ 2-3 million injection to get it to a sustainable position. The jokes about VeriBit (6 users worldwide), the FIAT feature (opening a web site from the app which was already not innovative in 1999) and the plan that third-world countries will use this coin (how that could will happen no one knows) will not help progressing this coin. Not these hardly innovative functionalities and plans, but only investment will provide the backbone for a healthy coin. However, Patrick Nosker is not interested in the price and investment which is as you said just plain stupid. If not investors create the hype (see Ethereum) but wizrig calibre pumpers in association with the Devs then this operation is going down. This coin need the hype from real investors with real money.

I feel the lead dev Nosker is very hypocritical. He says we are not interested in hype, price nor investors. On the other hand they go to the conference and organising some party to create the hype, frequently tweet about investors and before the dump create the hype with wizrig stating that they are here to create crypto-history.
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:29:09 PM

F'kin idiots.

Right now I am not sure whether the Devs are just inexperienced, naive, young scientists who want to change the world by rolling out a digital currency or just little scammer scum bags.

In the first hangout the devs associated themselves with wizrig, they presented wizrig as part of the team (at least from the talk and presentation any sane person would think wizrig was part of the team and plans) and were perfectly fine with wizrig's talk about creating history with vericoin, and then 3 days later a dump came. It makes me believe they could be easily in the second category (scammers).  
Since that hype there is no word about PR plan, following the hype and dump action wizrig disappeared from the vericoin screen and these three coin creator couldn't even manage to hire a PR firm. And know they think the regional representatives in Phillipines and Kenya will solve the problem of lack of investment/interest in the coin. In the meantime the devs communicate that they are not concerned about the price. But in the meantime there is a tweet almost every day that they had a very good meeting with investors. This either must be a joke and these three guys have no idea what they are doing or this a very nicely orchestrated scam with the sole purpose of making US$ 300K-400K and let ppl hold the bag.

The fact that the DEVS created the hype around 50K together with wizrig, and since nothing sensible happened around the coin makes them look not very good.

The main problem is that people are loosing hard earned cash because of the hype and dump, and people will be very unhappy to realise that while their money is gone, wizrig's Lamborghinies and Nosker's BMW 3M are just fine.

BlackCoin spent $32k on a PR firm. If you'd like to donate that, we would be happy to hire one.

As we mentioned before, we don't control Joel Bosch. If he doesn't do what he said he would, that sucks. But it's not us not doing what we said we would do.

By the way, I don't have an M3. I have a 2008 135i that I bought when I graduated college in 2011. It cost me $23,500, if you were wondering. I just paid it off (36 month loan) this year.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:34:25 PM

BlackCoin spent $32k on a PR firm. If you'd like to donate that, we would be happy to hire one.

As we mentioned before, we don't control Joel Bosch. If he doesn't do what he said he would, that sucks. But it's not us not doing what we said we would do.

By the way, I don't have an M3. I have a 2008 135i that I bought when I graduated college in 2011. It cost me $23,500, if you were wondering. I just paid it off (36 month loan) this year.

^
THIS.

I see alot of the same few people over and over complaining about everything and trying to make baseless accusations, but not try to do an actual bit of REAL work to help support VRC.

Here's a novel idea guys, If you don't like whats happening THEN WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO HELP FIX IT?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:35:21 PM

Also PNosker continuously saying "we don't care about price", "we don't care about traders" is just plain stupid. Either they truly don't care about making money (which seems crazy to me but is plausible) or they don't realize how to run a publicly traded piece of equity, like an altcoin.

Would you like to volunteer? We never said we were marketing geniuses. In fact, we asked for someone to help manage this early on and sdmathis volunteered to be a community manager, but we really need more.

I said we don't care about price in the sense that we will not release news/features specifically to manipulate price. I make enough money to live reasonably without crypto so I don't need to sell off when the coin starts tanking. Doug/David/I all are in the same boat. We're doing this not as unemployed developers looking to make a quick buck but because we saw a void between crypto and the real world and we wanted to fix it. Play the blame game all you want and feel free to speculate more, but we're doing what we can do and if you or someone else wants to help us push with marketing we would really appreciate it. If you honestly think there's a better coin with better real developers and marketing perhaps you can direct us to their information so we can see if we can adapt better. Almost all I see when I look at the selection of coins are scams, developers that have a Google Hangout and curse off investors, etc.

We are real people trying to build a real coin and ecosystem. Believe it or not, it's up to you.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:36:30 PM

That's the problem. VeriCoin is NOT an equity. VeriCoin is a currency. As long as people expect VeriCoin and it's developers to treat it as an equity, they will be disappointed. As an equity, all crypto is doomed to failure. As currency, however, the story is different.

The goal, from the very beginning, was to create a widely accepted currency that is superior to what is currently available (fiat, bitcoin, etc...). The VeriCoin developers have been true to that goal and the coin is progressing well.

I know that some people have lost money because they bought high and are seeing the price decline. I sympathize with that. I too know what it is like to lose money in crypto, but it's foolish to buy crypto when you really want an equity. If you want to invest in equities, open an account with Ameritrade, but if you want to invest in what many (including myself) believe is the future, You're at the right place.

RawCryp

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:39:45 PM

Let's remember VRC has been through alot and has alot of FUD around it, Vericoin is the only coin that is accepted anywhere BTC is accepted. Saying that to someone while handing them a VRC wallet is enough to make them believe they have something valuable in their possession.

Everyone new I talk to seems to have heard something about BTC but knows nothing about the huge alt coin community underneath it.

I believe in VRC and want to help, I am interested in the idea of not just paper wallets but "promo wallets". Making wallets that give people an incentive to use them, ads promotions to products and such.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:39:56 PM

And you hit several nails straight on the head. What did you expect though? these are two full time students (of totally unrelated to business and marketing matters, mind you) and a young programmer working for Microsoft full time. You expected them to be marketing geniuses? Professional business men?

You are right regarding Socal and Wiz/ Joel Bosch. The former, handsome as he is, is probably the less suitable individual on planet Earth to be doing anything publicly for VRC... no matter how restrained he must have become of late. We all know what's underneath. And it is not good for VRC. As for Bosch, he's tainted by his crypto history and his affiliation with The Black Hand. And, generally, with bullshit. Not a good association at all. But, in truth, nothing that the devs could do anything about.

As for Patrick Nokster, he is not suitable for PR either. Not at all. He has the logical arrogance of youth and his inexperience and will to be nice to everyone but their own, everyone that he considers of importance for him, is simply impossible to balance with running, de facto, a $6 million enterprise. He says many inappropriate things. Many. But, like I said, it is understandable given the circumstances (him being the frontman and having to do interviews for which he has not been adequately prepared previously).

So those holes I mentioned above, are, among other things, a press/pr liason and general social media coordinator who would be the one making official statements on behalf of VRC. A financial advisor who would set the route, financially, that VRC must follow, along with the technical roadmap. And projects with project leaders (maybe the Regional leaders initiative?) that the community will finance and support. You expect all of that, in 2 months, from two full time students full of youth and arrogance and a Microsoft full-time employee? Well, then you are going to be disappointed, sorry.

But, first things first: VRC is pretending, so far, to be all solutions to all things. Which cannot be. It has to DEFINITE what it is, first and, way more importantly, set the CLEAR path to follow. We cannot pretend the rollback did not happen. If we pretend to remain a purist crypto coin that will allow thieves to get away with robbery and fraud, like every other crypto seems to be, it will be not credible and confusing; if we, on the other hand, state, clearly that yes, we welcome regulation, yes we will do anything possible when circumstances warrant to avoid the investors getting hurt and the thieves left to dry, then we are talking to an audience. And gaining their trust and support. Maybe it isn't the core crypto purists, but it will be, I bet, a much bigger one, much closer to the mainstream. What we cannot pretend is to play in the two teams at once. It doesn't work that way. And that's the game Patrick Nokster has been playing since the rollback happened. Is that one of the reasons for this price debacle? No one knows. What everyone DOES know though is that you are either in one team or the other and, for now at least, VRC is in some unsustainable zone right in the middle not knowing what way to go and, actually, not wanting to go either but longing to go back, rather that MARCHING forward.

buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 07:40:38 PM

F'kin idiots.

A great place to start branding ourselves, would be to STOP comparing it to freeking blackcoin all the time. I am sick of hearing how we are like ANY other coin in ANY regard. If we want to innovate a new frontier, PLEASE, for the love of god stop talking about BLACKCOIN!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ofp

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:42:45 PM

Would you like to volunteer? We never said we were marketing geniuses. In fact, we asked for someone to help manage this early on and sdmathis volunteered to be a community manager, but we really need more.

I said we don't care about price in the sense that we will not release news/features specifically to manipulate price. I make enough money to live reasonably without crypto so I don't need to sell off when the coin starts tanking. Doug/David/I all are in the same boat. We're doing this not as unemployed developers looking to make a quick buck but because we saw a void between crypto and the real world and we wanted to fix it. Play the blame game all you want and feel free to speculate more, but we're doing what we can do and if you or someone else wants to help us push with marketing we would really appreciate it. If you honestly think there's a better coin with better real developers and marketing perhaps you can direct us to their information so we can see if we can adapt better. Almost all I see when I look at the selection of coins are scams, developers that have a Google Hangout and curse off investors, etc.

We are real people trying to build a real coin and ecosystem. Believe it or not, it's up to you.

Let's get the regional leaders group, which is a great idea, set up and good to go.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:48:49 PM

See what happens when you guys support a rollback. You're down over 33% and drowning slowly.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:48:54 PM

F'kin idiots.

Again the mention of BC, a dying coin with a history of fraud and corrupt to the core. Why Patrick?

The hiring of the Borgess Agency is one of the most laughed off decisions ever happening in crypto. Everyone knows by now that moriture13/doghnip, an employee of the Borgess Agency and visible lead of The Black Hand, was behind and subsidizing it in part. Why even mention that here?

The need, even though you probably won't recognize it, is there as I have stated before. But hiring a PR agency is NOT the answer. Associating with Joel Bosch, a tainted individual, also Black Hand, was not wise even if it was somehow inevitable. Distancing from him IS indeed wise. as is distancing from Will, no matter how much of a good friend he might be. And finding someone who, first, cares for the image of VRC and, more importantly, KNOWS how to preserve that image. It may cost. Or he may be freely available. Have you tried to find him? Or you just believe you are perfectly capable of doing it? Because you aren't, sorry.
Pages: « 1 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 [552] 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: