Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 [725] 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:44:49 AM

Vericoin is teaching me patience....

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:45:55 AM

Vericoin is teaching me patience....

Vericoin is teaching you baghold
CINNI will LIVE

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:56:23 AM

Newer invest what you can't afford to lose.
VRC is superior to many alts. No bagholding for me. Everybody has now the great opertunity to buy some more at wery low prices. That will help you to lover your loss in very short time. I expect another sky high jump of BTC in the autum. So there will be much more volatility for a good digital currency VRC.

Lets face it now isn't much going on because its vacation time.
Sell in may and come back in september.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:39:19 AM

To be a worker (for me) Uber-Dev4 will have to make his idenity known to the VeriCoin community PRIOR to the Deal being finalized

Because we are in such a power position, right? Perhaps you should think a bit about who needs who in this situation?

Just a thought...

How do you know we are not in a power position ?
nothing to look forward to and no sense of direction whatsoever...
Im looking forward to Vericard..

One of the main issues of this coin that trolls like yourself are trying really hard to create hype and having fate in nonsenses like the lame VISA card, which will be released in November by the untested/noname Coinsis, with the terms of a US$ 15k payments that comes from the dumping of the devs, that card will be one of the 100 prepaid digital currency debit cards and will do absolutely nothing for vericoin. You are not so stupid to not to know this, but you are keep trolling by answering Barrabas, when Barrabas actually has raised valid points. Trolls like yourself who sit all day at the IRC channel and try to scam naive people into the coin with your 150k price predictions cause more harm than good for the coin. Your unconditional support for the cult leaders, hardcore cheerleading and hype making brought the coin to the 8.5k price, isn't? Young 22-25 years old guys like yourself and your IRC mates with zero experience in life, business, software and anything really are the most vocal trolls - no wonder the coin has been declining. People who consider to buy into vericoin can see that the eagerly anticipated  VISA card announcement did nothing for the price and your trolling just makes the VISA card tragicomedy look even worst. Potential investors can see the price is dropping, the devs were unable to deliver anything in the last 2 months, the VISA card and its surrounding announcement, secret terms and NDA is the Monty Python comedy of the altcoin market - in the meantime you are trolling your 150k price predictions all over the place.

Sorry for this rant :-))  all I tried to say stop trolling please about the lame VISA card and other non-existent attributes of the coin such as the devs are always deliver.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:17:17 PM

To be a worker (for me) Uber-Dev4 will have to make his idenity known to the VeriCoin community PRIOR to the Deal being finalized

Because we are in such a power position, right? Perhaps you should think a bit about who needs who in this situation?

Just a thought...

One of the main issues of this coin that trolls like yourself are trying really hard to create hype and having fate in nonsenses like the lame VISA card, which will be released in November by the untested/noname Coinsis, with the terms of a US$ 15k payments that comes from the dumping of the devs, that card will be one of the 100 prepaid digital currency debit cards and will do absolutely nothing for vericoin. You are not so stupid to not to know this, but you are keep trolling by answering Barrabas, when Barrabas actually has raised valid points. Trolls like yourself who sit all day at the IRC channel and try to scam naive people into the coin with your 150k price predictions cause more harm than good for the coin. Your unconditional support for the cult leaders, hardcore cheerleading and hype making brought the coin to the 8.5k price, isn't? Young 22-25 years old guys like yourself and your IRC mates with zero experience in life, business, software and anything really are the most vocal trolls - no wonder the coin has been declining. People who consider to buy into vericoin can see that the eagerly anticipated  VISA card announcement did nothing for the price and your trolling just makes the VISA card tragicomedy look even worst. Potential investors can see the price is dropping, the devs were unable to deliver anything in the last 2 months, the VISA card and its surrounding announcement, secret terms and NDA is the Monty Python comedy of the altcoin market - in the meantime you are trolling your 150k price predictions all over the place.

Sorry for this rant :-))  all I tried to say stop trolling please about the lame VISA card and other non-existent attributes of the coin such as the devs are always deliver.

Your not sorry you actually leading the polls on the FUD and remember it is the community voting.
http://www.vericoinish.com/index.php/veri-useful/2014-03-12-16-16-30/the-fud-list
and yes souljah I want a crypto debit card also, sounds awesome. It even just looks awesome, will definitely get attention when people see it.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:29:27 PM

Just a thought...

Oh I don't know, what do you think? No releases or news of ANY significance in 9 weeks and price more than 80% below the highs and, more importantly, with nothing to look forward to and no sense of direction whatsoever... does it look like something that you could call  "power situation"?

Lets see... so because their long term vision not falling in line with your 2 month vision........ this puts them in less of a position in your eyes ? Plenty of news has happened for a 3 months old coin. You and others may not like the news or act as if you dont (maybe to buy in cheaper as other sell on your feelings) but you never know they just may be in a very powerful position. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I will not judge you for that Smiley I know I am having a great time buying at these cheap prices 
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:43:59 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 01:10:13 PM by altcoinUK

Just a thought...

One of the main issues of this coin that trolls like yourself are trying really hard to create hype and having fate in nonsenses like the lame VISA card, which will be released in November by the untested/noname Coinsis, with the terms of a US$ 15k payments that comes from the dumping of the devs, that card will be one of the 100 prepaid digital currency debit cards and will do absolutely nothing for vericoin. You are not so stupid to not to know this, but you are keep trolling by answering Barrabas, when Barrabas actually has raised valid points. Trolls like yourself who sit all day at the IRC channel and try to scam naive people into the coin with your 150k price predictions cause more harm than good for the coin. Your unconditional support for the cult leaders, hardcore cheerleading and hype making brought the coin to the 8.5k price, isn't? Young 22-25 years old guys like yourself and your IRC mates with zero experience in life, business, software and anything really are the most vocal trolls - no wonder the coin has been declining. People who consider to buy into vericoin can see that the eagerly anticipated  VISA card announcement did nothing for the price and your trolling just makes the VISA card tragicomedy look even worst. Potential investors can see the price is dropping, the devs were unable to deliver anything in the last 2 months, the VISA card and its surrounding announcement, secret terms and NDA is the Monty Python comedy of the altcoin market - in the meantime you are trolling your 150k price predictions all over the place.

Sorry for this rant :-))  all I tried to say stop trolling please about the lame VISA card and other non-existent attributes of the coin such as the devs are always deliver.

Your not sorry you actually leading the polls on the FUD and remember it is the community voting.
http://www.vericoinish.com/index.php/veri-useful/2014-03-12-16-16-30/the-fud-list
and yes souljah I want a crypto debit card also, sounds awesome. It even just looks awesome, will definitely get attention when people see it.

LoL it was quite predictable that souljah1h's mate, another delusional boy with meaningless trolling and voting will be here in no time.

If you have vericoin at all (which I doubt you bought any from your high school pocket money) you should be concerned about the votes of the market. The market, the hundreds of investors who don't buy the coin voted and you hardcore cheerleaders failed in big time ... so better if you bugger off and work on your primitive vericoinish.com  web site :-))  it's really embarrassing that vericoin is associated with web sites like your 1999 drupal theme nonsense, broken 404 links are all over the place and one of the fucking ugliest Contact Us pages I came cross and I saw lot of shit since 1992 on the internet. You know, start from the basic - investors aren't making decisions based on your meaningless fudder lists but based on technical/PR materials like what you clown had put in the public domain.
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:52:48 PM

I know I am having a great time buying at these cheap prices  

You are not buying anything clown, you never did. If you would buy then the price would not be at 8.5k.

Now, bugger off,  take off-line your embarrassing http://vericoinish.com/ web site and start working on that instead of trolling here. Vericoin should not be associated with embarrassingly unprofessional PR materials like your shit web site.  
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:00:22 PM

So how long are we going to stay in the dark about the deal with this dev ?
If i understand correctly he wants about 500k vericoin to increase the price over 10 fold and will only get Paid After this is achieved ?
I dont understand why VRC holders arent breaking down his door begging him to take this Veri strange deal.
I would gladly give up 10% of my holding for a price increase to 100k sat simple math.If he should fail at least we gave it a shot and lost Nothing.
I dont understand the Hold up I dont believe that VRC (bag)holders are so short sighted that they cant see the oppurtunity here.
That 500k should be raised pretty damn Quick and Easy and deposited at some VERY Trusted Escrow'S.Take this Gdam god's send of a deal and lets get this train moving in the right direction again.

Its atm only 5k more then the Visa card if i had to Choose Id say welcome dev4.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:05:20 PM

If i understand correctly he wants about 500k vericoin to increase the price over 10 fold and will only get Paid After this is achieved ?
I dont understand why VRC holders arent breaking down his door begging him to take this Veri strange deal.
I would gladly give up 10% of my holding for a price increase to 100k sat simple math.If he should fail at least we gave it a shot and lost Nothing.
I dont understand the Hold up I dont believe that VRC (bag)holders are so short sighted that they cant see the oppurtunity here.
That 500k should be raised pretty damn Quick and Easy and deposited at some VERY Trusted Escrow'S.Take this Gdam god's send of a deal and lets get this train moving in the right direction again.

Maybe the other devs are vetting him.  Just can't say yes.  What happen after the 100k that's it?!?! I want it to 100k as we'll but I want people invested in the long term profit/future use.  It would be great to have both not 100k then bye bye vericoin.  Also it's not like we know who it is to just say ok things take time gotta to make sure it's best for the coin!!
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 01:16:06 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 01:36:39 PM by buy4crypto

I have my reservations about "dev 4" but we will see. If he wanted to be a part of vericoin, because of vericoin, I would be all for it. Sounds like the dude is motivated by money. What happens when drkman offers plan juggernaut 2.0 to the next coin whose willing to pay this dev a little more? Thats all we need, is more people who will throw the coin under the bus to make a buck.

Just get it over with, Get the speculation rampant. Get the pump and dump going and let the real investors be done with the coin, and the pump and dumpers return, that's what everyone here wants apparently.

The people who offer longterm vision in this thread are constantly shot down by people wanting to make the coin go up so they can, more than likely cash out and be done with this nightmare. Nobody offering a longterm vision is taken seriously. The people who are applauded are the ones who come on here and say, Yay, 100k!

A real possibility, is this is another "black hand" where the cartel will raise the price, get everyone thinking 100k is a guarentee, while they sell you all the cheap shares they bought well before 100k knowing they have the trust of the devs / community. Its all to easy to see a bad scenario, and not many good ones. Don't be greedy, and lazy people, and think that all your troubles will be solved by a mysterious developer, who, when motivated purely by money will come here to save the day. This magical man, with magical codes, who will magically buck the trend of the market and make this coin, and only vericoin the best deal known to crypto. Think about it!

Its great for those making the plan now, with no real eventualities, as the people at the start of a pyramid scheme are rarely the ones hurt. Most of you know how this works who bought in the 30's and 40's. But if you refrain from making another baseless run up, and create value, everyone in the end will benefit. But it won't be easy. The fact so many people are seriously considering the positives only, and no negatives is scary. Will everyone blindly accept the deal because value is guarenteed? Where is the counter balance, and people who think reasonably about the good and bad? Come on people! We can do better than blindly cheerleading such a vague, and risky offer. One that could potentially put Vericoin to bed, forever if it turns out to be a scam.

This developer, and his inside info could make well more money on the way from 8-10k buying, or perhaps, having already bought a sizeable chunk. He could make a rather amazing profit before many people even considering entering a position, and even at 40-50k, a 2-2.5x guarentee would seem risk free, amazing right? all the while, this new dev and a team could be unloading everything they may have recently purchased knowing full well desperate people blinded by greed would be fully compliant with such a bizarre offer.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:17:15 PM

You are absolutely right, that would be a dream deal for Vericoin. The problem is, what I said at the moment I saw the info about the deal, the deal is not going to happen. No serious software developer enter into such agreement and take such risk. The deal under such terms is just not feasible. I am not FUDding just being realistic.
jorrr

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:17:33 PM

wow another bagholder central thread, there are so many of these today
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:31:55 PM

You are absolutely right, that would be a dream deal for Vericoin. The problem is, what I said at the moment I saw the info about the deal, the deal is not going to happen. No serious software developer enter into such agreement and take such risk. The deal under such terms is just not feasible. I am not FUDding just being realistic.

Well i get why his side of the deal isnt that great , Unless he has faith in this skills to add so much value that the goal will be achieved.
If he would manage to get it to 100sat that 500k will have nice a value.
But if the deal is beeing still beeing negotiated thats a different story i Thought Dev4 had proposed this deal.
Can we see what dev4 Wants ? the 500k deal as stated above We`ll take .
If he wants something else .. how about telling the community so we can say if we are willing to make the sacrifices to get it done.
that should not be up to just the devs.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
CINNI will LIVE

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:34:44 PM

wow another bagholder central thread, there are so many of these today

Your posting history says that ur a FUDer.
I wellcome you anyway, but
I feel sorry for your mum/mom/mam.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:35:35 PM

I have my reservations about "dev 4" but we will see. If he wanted to be a part of vericoin, because of vericoin, I would be all for it. Sounds like the dude is motivated by money. What happens when drkman offers plan juggernaut 2.0 to the next coin whose willing to pay this dev a little more? Thats all we need, is more people who will throw the coin under the bus to make a buck.

Just get it over with, Get the speculation rampant. Get the pump and dump going and let the real investors be done with the coin, and the pump and dumpers return, that's what everyone here wants apparently.

The people who offer longterm vision in this thread are constantly shot down by people wanting to make the coin go up so they can, more than likely cash out and be done with this nightmare. Nobody offering a longterm vision is taken seriously. The people who are applauded are the ones who come on here and say, Yay, 100k!

A real possibility, is this is another "black hand" where the cartel will raise the price, get everyone thinking 100k is a guarentee, while they sell you all the cheap shares they bought well before 100k knowing they have the trust of the devs / community. Its all to easy to see a bad scenario, and not many good ones. Don't be greedy, and lazy people, and think that all your troubles will be solved by a mysterious developer, who, when motivated purely by money will come here to save the day. This magical man, with magical codes, who will magically buck the trend of the market and make this coin, and only vericoin the best deal known to crypto. Think about it!

Let me make it very clear: magical man or not, VRC  is NEVER EVER getting to 0.001. Ever.

That said a triple from here to the mid 20s is not only possible but quite easy if this guy has something worthy in his bag of tricks since without him we have ZERO.

So the question is who cares? Lets get there, gain some momentum and re-evaluate. No black hand will touch this -they already did... and took it to 50s... honestly it wasnt the black hand nor its front man wizrig that sank vrc; it was the ZERO progress in the project since that did it in.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 01:41:29 PM

Let me make it very clear: magical man or not, VRC  is NEVER EVER getting to 0.001. Ever.

That said a triple from here to the mid 20s is not only possible but quite easy if this guy has something worthy in his bag of tricks since without him we have ZERO.

So the question is who cares? Lets get there, gain some momentum and re-evaluate. No black hand will touch this -they already did... and took it to 50s... honestly it wasnt the black hand nor its front man wizrig that sank vrc; it was the ZERO progress in the project since that did it in.

Sad state of affairs to lose you to the dark side. But I understand where you are coming from. You seem to know whats going on, so I don't worry much about you. I hope other investors will see this move and realize that at the next big pump its time to cut losses and find a real investment. This looks just to be a trap going forward. It will work out for those in early enough, but in the end, no value will be created.

We spend this much time worrying on a dev 4, while the real things needing to be done yesterday go unfinished due to such a demand from the community to get a pump going. All this requires time, as we negotiate, we are losing time to progress things capable of helping this coin get back on solid footing.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:50:20 PM

Well i get why his side of the deal isnt that great , Unless he has faith in this skills to add so much value that the goal will be achieved.
If he would manage to get it to 100sat that 500k will have nice a value.
But if the deal is beeing still beeing negotiated thats a different story i Thought Dev4 had proposed this deal.
Can we see what dev4 Wants ? the 500k deal as stated above We`ll take .
If he wants something else .. how about telling the community so we can say if we are willing to make the sacrifices to get it done.
that should not be up to just the devs.

I know what you are saying, but don't expect transparency here, this is a serious business operation with NDAs all over the place and not a decentralized open source crypto currency project any more. I am sure they signed an NDA with DEV4 too ... you know like the NDA with the noname Coinbase about the VISA card. It is more important to comply with the terms of the untested Coinbase than involve the community with the process. If they would meet a drunk homeless and give him 20$ I am sure an NDA would be drafted if the drunken would request an NDA.

Anyway, of course I would support a good deal and wouldn't mind to donate, there's just nothing on the table or if there's something on the table the devs don't progress with it.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:59:26 PM

WWW.VRCRadio.com LIVE in 1 MINUTE!!
GridWorker

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:35:59 PM

I would not be surprised if the devs want to establish a few things before allowing a price hike. A pump could allow things to drop again, while a pump after utility and useability has been established is more likely to keep a price hike stable.

vrc: VBL3M6EzwcYZWeuDpgjG9bDQzTKb4ydiDy
Pages: « 1 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 [725] 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: