Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018  (Read 696200 times)
Swift42

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:21:21 AM

I liked the idea of gridcoin, but it was executed badly. My main cons were: unprofessional start, in the first months the dev doesn't care about cheating and the main problem: The (GRC boinc-)mining is bound to Scrypt, which means that you can get GRC only if you have also a decent Scrypt miner (and in times of Scrypt-ASICs, this will favour only a few people with money).

Nice to see that Curecoin went a much better way: The mining and folding are completely separated and the start was much more professional (except for the unfortunate investor phase which I'm still very unhappy with).

Thanks and please keep up the good work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mylem

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:26:02 AM

Hello! I am mining over 24 hourse on pool cryptobullionpools.com, my username - lemial, my balance 0! This is normal?

My folding frofile: http://fah-web2.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&teamnum=224497&username=lemial
r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:38:40 AM

Hello! I am mining over 24 hourse on pool cryptobullionpools.com, my username - lemial, my balance 0! This is normal?

My folding frofile: http://fah-web2.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&teamnum=224497&username=lemial

Yes. You have to wait 24-72 hours but the pool is being improved.

And for your reference, you're not mining. You're folding.
Swift42

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:56:06 AM

Reading from the extremeoverclocking FAQ they say that the 24h avarage is calculated total points for last 7 days divided by seven. As Cryptobullion and extremeoverclocking numbers are almost identical I can assume that cryptobullion uses the same calculation. So you are actually getting paid for your last SEVEN DAYS avarage daily production not the last 24h production Undecided

This seems not to be the case.
My 24h average on extremeoverclocking is only 50% of my last 24h points on cryptobullionpools.

So I think you get paid for the real 24h. But the term "last 24h" on cryptobullionpools is a bit misleading, because there is a significant delay in proccessing the points (24-48h).
matt608

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:15:29 AM

agreed good to see we have that mac wallet already.. the website is currently under works and should be up and running  very soon (within a day or two id imagine its really close to done).  The press releases are expected to come soon I have done some spreading of the word through fox news, statesman journal and a few others here locally for me.  Whatever you all can do to spread the word to the news companies and newspapers do it! Show up on there forums/websites youd be surprised how many times they run a story from there forums.  More people sending messages to fox12 would help quite a bit too im sure.  We should be showing up in the news anytime now at least here in the pacific NW.  

http://www.kptv.com/category/210054/contact-fox-12

go there and let them know the truths about curecoin and its current accomplishments.  We will appear in the news if there is enough people showing interest.  do the same thing at any news sites you can.  We need this to hit people outside the bitcoin community.  We need to attract new people to the cryptocurrency that will help us  save lives! help us get there Smiley.  

I am not a developer nor affiliated directly with any of the curecoin team (asside from recently meeting them and occasional conversations).  I am simply trying to help spread the word, you all should too Smiley.  If there was ever a coin for the community to step in and help out this is it.  We are growing extremely fast.  Help spread the word and keep us in this uptrend!

I suggested last night to the "I f#$&ing love science" facebook page that they should do a post about it. I figure it's the best spot to get people's attention...millions of likes, and the people seeing it are people that have computers and internet and, well, they f#$&ing love science....and who doesn't like earning curecoins?

This would be awesome

Nice work, it would still help the press a lot if there was an awesome looking Curecoin coin image, the current one is dull.  We should get that done first so Curecoin makes the best impression it can with the press coverage.
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:19:26 AM

Ok so, could you give me the link to this dev message please?

Hi, i did some research myself, as I haven't got any message either. They mentioned it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595127.msg6641209#msg6641209

Though, I don't know yet how the proceedings are with the early investors, maybe some information could be added to the first page? (I don't mind to wait until the coins are fully paid, but it would be nice to know whats going on and to have some coins to play with as I'm not mining).

Thank you for that.

Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:24:59 AM

agreed good to see we have that mac wallet already.. the website is currently under works and should be up and running  very soon (within a day or two id imagine its really close to done).  The press releases are expected to come soon I have done some spreading of the word through fox news, statesman journal and a few others here locally for me.  Whatever you all can do to spread the word to the news companies and newspapers do it! Show up on there forums/websites youd be surprised how many times they run a story from there forums.  More people sending messages to fox12 would help quite a bit too im sure.  We should be showing up in the news anytime now at least here in the pacific NW.  

go there and let them know the truths about curecoin and its current accomplishments.  We will appear in the news if there is enough people showing interest.  do the same thing at any news sites you can.  We need this to hit people outside the bitcoin community.  We need to attract new people to the cryptocurrency that will help us  save lives! help us get there Smiley.  

I am not a developer nor affiliated directly with any of the curecoin team (asside from recently meeting them and occasional conversations).  I am simply trying to help spread the word, you all should too Smiley.  If there was ever a coin for the community to step in and help out this is it.  We are growing extremely fast.  Help spread the word and keep us in this uptrend!

I suggested last night to the "I f#$&ing love science" facebook page that they should do a post about it. I figure it's the best spot to get people's attention...millions of likes, and the people seeing it are people that have computers and internet and, well, they f#$&ing love science....and who doesn't like earning curecoins?

This would be awesome

Nice work, it would still help the press a lot if there was an awesome looking Curecoin coin image, the current one is dull.  We should get that done first so Curecoin makes the best impression it can with the press coverage.

Indeed, an eye-catching logo is very important imo. Just take a look at any of the big multinationals, each and everyone of them spends millions and millions of dollars at branding. The logo we're currently using looks like something the cavemen have drawn on their walls 10000 years ago.
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:25:14 AM

http://majesti.co/cryptonerd/a-look-at-curecoin-screenshots/

more news popping up.  Go cure!
Fastpow

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:40:31 AM

Oh and by the way, if anybody is interested in renting out his machine(s). I'm willing to pay 0.005-0.01BTC/MH/day (That is for scrypt/mh/day)
kqpahv

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:47:39 AM

Reading from the extremeoverclocking FAQ they say that the 24h avarage is calculated total points for last 7 days divided by seven. As Cryptobullion and extremeoverclocking numbers are almost identical I can assume that cryptobullion uses the same calculation. So you are actually getting paid for your last SEVEN DAYS avarage daily production not the last 24h production Undecided

My 24h average on extremeoverclocking is only 50% of my last 24h points on cryptobullionpools.

So I think you get paid for the real 24h. But the term "last 24h" on cryptobullionpools is a bit misleading, because there is a significant delay in proccessing the points (24-48h).

Well it is the case for me. Here is extremeoverclocks data vs cryptobullion - the cryptobullion points are on par with my 7 day avarage and nothing like my actual 24h production:

I just wish this would be clearly explained somewhere so you dont have to go datahunting and crunching numbers to figure out what sort of magic goes on in the pool.

This would be awesome

Indeed, an eye-catching logo is very important imo. Just take a look at any of the big multinationals, each and everyone of them spends millions and millions of dollars at branding. The logo we're currently using looks like something the cavemen have drawn on their walls 10000 years ago.

+1 on the logo. Nothing really wrong with it but its not catching any attention either. I also feel that the BT thread Subject is not informative enough so it just does not stand out from the pile of sh*tcoin threads. The OP could contain something equivalent to a whats called an "elevator pitch" - Fast and simple explanation that can explain the concept in under a minute. The current OP might be a bit overhelming to get quick attention from someone unfamiliar with Curecoin. 
Fastpow

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:51:34 AM

Well it is the case for me. Here is extremeoverclocks data vs cryptobullion - the cryptobullion points are on par with my 7 day avarage and nothing like my actual 24h production:

I just wish this would be clearly explained somewhere so you dont have to go datahunting and crunching numbers to figure out what sort of magic goes on in the pool.

This would be awesome

Nice work, it would still help the press a lot if there was an awesome looking Curecoin coin image, the current one is dull.  We should get that done first so Curecoin makes the best impression it can with the press coverage.

+1 on the logo. Nothing really wrong with it but its not catching any attention either. I also feel that the BT thread Subject is not informative enough so it just does not stand out from the pile of sh*tcoin threads. The OP could contain something equivalent to a whats called an "elevator pitch" - Fast and simple explanation that can explain the concept in under a minute. The current OP might be a bit overhelming to get quick attention from someone unfamiliar with Curecoin.  

About your ppd stats on cyptobullions. Give it another day. The first 3 days of my folding I got close to zero points. Yet the last day few days the points displayed at cryptobullions are the same as the expected PPD in the FAHcontrolcenter.  

And by the way, you've got a pretty nice setup there mate!
matt608

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:01:12 AM

Don't forget to join the Curecoin forum Smiley
http://www.curecoin.us
kqpahv

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:08:53 AM

This would be awesome

Nice work, it would still help the press a lot if there was an awesome looking Curecoin coin image, the current one is dull.  We should get that done first so Curecoin makes the best impression it can with the press coverage.

About your ppd stats on cyptobullions. Give it another day. The first 3 days of my folding I got close to zero points. Yet the last day few days the points displayed at cryptobullions are the same as the expected PPD in the FAHcontrolcenter.  

And by the way, you've got a pretty nice setup there mate!

Thanks  Wink

I'll give it a few more days then and see what happens.
matt608

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:55:18 AM

So just to confirm, is there a Dev budget for a new coin image or do we need to make a bounty? Smiley
Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:45:42 AM

Hi,

I have one GPU with it's WU stuck @ 99.99% for several hours now. I paused the other GPU for 30min and no change. i seen this problem from another user but he didn't get an answer. Should I select that GPU and use the "Finish" option,reboot the PC? Project is 13001

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:07:03 PM

Hi,

I have one GPU with it's WU stuck @ 99.99% for several hours now. I paused the other GPU for 30min and no change. i seen this problem from another user but he didn't get an answer. Should I select that GPU and use the "Finish" option,reboot the PC? Project is 13001
pause the miner then completely close down the client. wait 10 seconds and open it again. That normally fixes it for me
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:14:40 PM

Hello,
I am early investor/donator and would like to get the promised coins. Anyone got them so far?

Dev were talking about a delay for investor to get their coin...

560k coins that would be dumped would kill the project...

Is 560k the whole premine or just the IPO?

This entire thing is making me nervous i hope this is not going to turn into another scam.

1. where is the public address for the entire bulk of the coins?

2. is it split into 2% investors pot,  3% dev premine,  75% of the other coins are also premined?? where is the public address for this huge bulk of coins.

3. who has access to the coins?

4. who are these people.

why was all of this not on the OP just looks shady to me. You need full accountability when running this large of a project.

Who are these devs? what are their real ids?

Come on let's have some details and credibility for this coin? why was all of this not public to start with and why is nobody else even asking these questions?

Seriously if this turns into a scam the media attention could be a catastrophe for crypto in general.

Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:20:10 PM

Hello,
I am early investor/donator and would like to get the promised coins. Anyone got them so far?

Dev were talking about a delay for investor to get their coin...

560k coins that would be dumped would kill the project...

Is 560k the whole premine or just the IPO?

This entire thing is making me nervous i hope this is not going to turn into another scam.

1. where is the public address for the entire bulk of the coins?

2. is it split into 2% investors pot,  3% dev premine,  75% of the other coins are also premined?? where is the public address for this huge bulk of coins.

3. who has access to the coins?

4. who are these people.

why was all of this not on the OP just looks shady to me. You need full accountability when running this large of a project.

Who are these devs? what are their real ids?

Come on let's have some details and credibility for this coin? why was all of this not public to start with and why is nobody else even asking these questions?

Seriously if this turns into a scam the media attention could be a catastrophe for crypto in general.

A scam with a 7 months setup... I highly doubt it, + Standford wouldn't involved so much in the project if it was really a scam...
restless
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:39:17 PM

It seems people with older AMD cards have 0 reason to fold... 6970 is 10x slower than 280, yea right   Roll Eyes

ANd after 3 days of folding https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/userStatsAuth still shows no useful stat data. Anything would be better than ...nothing
Birman

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:40:37 PM

Hi,

pause the miner then completely close down the client. wait 10 seconds and open it again. That normally fixes it for me

I have the same problem
2 of cards folding 14h to 99.99% and they are idle 9h. and dont want to finish.
My PC have same problem - I paused and restart - after 2h everythig was OK byt only with 6000 credits (for R9 290x) ?!?!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: