Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018  (Read 696200 times)
SuerMiner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:35:41 PM

We are doing a real significance and great things? I really hope this is true!

Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:36:06 PM

I've edited my post already, seems like I was off.

This kind of information should be public and written in the main thread (so we won't have to guess),
I see few different opinions about the amount of BTC that was raised.

Anyway after understanding the price history including the IPO stage - I pulled my buy order and will wait for a major dump to occur.
If it won't occur I guess the ship was already sailed without me  Wink
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:21:34 PM

This kind of information should be public and written in the main thread (so we won't have to guess),

Anyway after understanding the price history including the IPO stage - I pulled my buy order and will wait for a major dump to occur.

Same here, I bought 50 CURE at 0.031 last night and now after reading the whole IPO thing I decided to take the loss and sold for 0.028
Croak

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:01:34 PM

Same here, I bought 50 CURE at 0.031 last night and now after reading the whole IPO thing I decided to take the loss and sold for 0.028

Well that was just silly.
ymer

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:04:23 PM

Can't trust this coin if the OP doesn't have incredibly important information like an IPO that sold CURE at 0.0001.
Vorksholk
Legendary

Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 04:05:14 PM

We've raised a bounty of 150CURE for a new logo/coin image, that's 0.585BTC at current prices! (0.0039 at poloniex).  That's an excellent bounty.  We need to drum up some more awareness about the bounty.  Maybe a dedicated thread about it here in the altcoin section?  Entrants could post their entries in the thread and we can provide feedback there, to help keep the thread visible and to encourage more entrants.

Edit:  I'm creating another thread for this now.

what? this is the stuff the 3% premine should be covering right?

One would think the dev funds from the premine should definitely cover this but the the devs didn't go ahead and create the bounty, so the community stepped up to get things done more quickly.  The Dev funds should pay for this, but we needed to get things moving.  One of the devs pledged 100CURE to the bounty, he didn't say if that was from the dev fund or from his personal holdings.  Anyway the funds are there and the either way the logo contest can go proceed.

The 100 CUR is from my personal holdings.

VeriBlock: Securing The World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin
https://veriblock.org
FifthGhostbuster

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:07:51 PM

You guys do realize the Dev has also said the coins are paid out a little at a time. OVER TIME> allowing everything to still grow... also if you guys do not know how investments work.. the people in the beggining always gain big profit. in any investment matter. Infact most global elites will not invest unless they get 10-100 times their profit. keep that in mind. there not going to be sold because of how rare they are going to be. PEOPLE ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOU DUMP YOUR COIN BECAUSE THEY GOT IN TO LATE AND NOW CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY 10k WORTH....
As always have a nice day. keep folding we did 184m ppd yesterday nice work guys.

Go CureCoin!
Vorksholk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 04:13:17 PM

You guys do realize the Dev has also said the coins are paid out a little at a time. OVER TIME> allowing everything to still grow... also if you guys do not know how investments work.. the people in the beggining always gain big profit. in any investment matter. Infact most global elites will not invest unless they get 10-100 times their profit. keep that in mind. there not going to be sold because of how rare they are going to be. PEOPLE ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOU DUMP YOUR COIN BECAUSE THEY GOT IN TO LATE AND NOW CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY 10k WORTH....
As always have a nice day. keep folding we did 184m ppd yesterday nice work guys.

Hey Fifth, rumor has it you speced-out an awesome build around $10k for folding for fun, and I missed it! What kind of build were you talking about?

Also folding is going incredibly well Cheesy

FifthGhostbuster

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:16:49 PM

Can't trust this coin if the OP doesn't have incredibly important information like an IPO that sold CURE at 0.0001.

Look come into the IRC yes im not posting it cause clearly you cant read the front page. we will answer questions there. Next read the front page again there are LINKS to click on.. stating were every single coin went towards.....

but because im nice here you go.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvPoRrj3QF5sdGlxUzdKVVgyaWZvZGlaT195OEFKZmc&usp=sharing#gid=0

Go CureCoin!
FifthGhostbuster

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:19:04 PM

Hey Fifth, rumor has it you speced-out an awesome build around $10k for folding for fun, and I missed it! What kind of build were you talking about?

Also folding is going incredibly well Cheesy

Only the best workserver around. according to stats and F@H it will make around 36m ppd for around 10k$ but i still need to build it and test b4 i can say it will actually pull those numbers ha.

Go CureCoin!
ymer

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:19:31 PM

Look come into the IRC yes im not posting it cause clearly you cant read the front page. we will answer questions there. Next read the front page again there are LINKS to click on.. stating were every single coin went towards.....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvPoRrj3QF5sdGlxUzdKVVgyaWZvZGlaT195OEFKZmc&usp=sharing#gid=0

That just adds to the confusion.

Anyway already dumped what I had so I have no more interest in this thread. Good luck with your coin.
Croak

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:24:03 PM

That just adds to the confusion.

Anyway already dumped what I had so I have no more interest in this thread. Good luck with your coin.

No worries, thanks for helping tank the price though, appreciate that.  Sad
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:26:24 PM

sound meaningful ...
wait to buy some to support .

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
cygnusxi (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 251

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 04:43:47 PM

The bulk of the investor coins will be going out today. To clarify there was about 54 BTC donated. Im not sure where someone got the math of 10k cure = 1 btc X 54 BTC = 54000....

This link that has been shared many times is rather simple, 541390 coins are clearly marked as coins to be given to the initial investors. That is a mere 1.98 % of the total money supply, and was funded by believers in the project. Dump your coins if you wish, some happy investor just bought them back at a great price for where CureCoin is headed.

To clarify another point, the devs will receive their coins on a monthly basis, not all at once. This ratio is equal to the mintage ratio of the coin itself, keeping everything fair.  

In CureCoin news, Team curecoin is now folding for cures about 4x times faster then the previous folding champ teams. Congratz team Curecoin, making history is fun isn't it Wink

Cheers,

CygnusXI

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757 MergeFold with FoldingCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781352.0
Vorksholk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 05:03:14 PM

As a point of clarification, we aren't making any investment advice. If we say anything about the markets, it's purely speculation, and purely a personal opinion, and should never be taken as investment advice. We're about protein folding, distributed computing, and the research and scientific progress which come as a result.

This is crypto. People will gain money, people will loose money, exchanges disappear, pools shut down. Practice safe investments--don't invest more money than you can afford to lose, never leave your coins in the hands of others if you can avoid it. We're not making any market predictions, and anything we say is based off of our own personal beliefs, which could certainly be incorrect. Do your research before investing, and think logically about anything you do--how could this go wrong? Is this the best choice for my money?

By investing or being involved in Curecoin, there's no particular promise about guaranteed profits or limited risk. We can't control the markets, we can't ensure profitability. We can ensure that, while participating, you are doing something good for humanity. Whether you purchase Curecoins and make the price go up, or point computing power at Folding@Home, you are helping to further research on some of society's most troubling problems--Cancer, Huntington's, Alzheimer's, Diabetes, etc. Whether the market goes up or down--that's economics. That's risk.

seljak

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:11:44 PM

The bulk of the investor coins will be going out today. To clarify there was about 54 BTC donated. Im not sure where someone got the math of 10k cure = 1 btc X 54 BTC = 54000....

This link that has been shared many times is rather simple, 541390 coins are clearly marked as coins to be given to the initial investors. That is a mere 1.98 % of the total money supply, and was funded by believers in the project. Dump your coins if you wish, some happy investor just bought them back at a great price for where CureCoin is headed.

To clarify another point, the devs will receive their coins on a monthly basis, not all at once. This ratio is equal to the mintage ratio of the coin itself, keeping everything fair.  

In CureCoin news, Team curecoin is now folding for cures about 4x times faster then the previous folding champ teams. Congratz team Curecoin, making history is fun isn't it Wink

Cheers,

CygnusXI

That amount of coins on a market with that little buy support will keep the value from rising for some time if it will be sold slowly and wisely OR it will tank the price to the ground if dumped in a short time period. Either way the price will not go up from this moment on unless some fresh capital(meaning whales looking for some long term profit) come to play. Dont wanna be pesimistic because the cause behind this coin is far superior to any cryptocurrency on the market today....so i think there is a bright future for curecoin....and is fun folding again after a long time.  Wink
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:19:51 PM

Cheers,

CygnusXI

The devs will get their coins monthly from whom? who holds them.

Also are you going to give the investors their coins all at once or give them out gradually too?

matt608

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:20:40 PM

Cheers,

CygnusXI

That amount of coins on a market with that little buy support will keep the value from rising for some time if it will be sold slowly and wisely OR it will tank the price to the ground if dumped in a short time period. Either way the price will not go up from this moment on unless some fresh capital(meaning whales looking for some long term profit) come to play. Dont wanna be pesimistic because the cause behind this coin is far superior to any cryptocurrency on the market today....so i think there is a bright future for curecoin....and is fun folding again after a long time.  Wink

Not all early investors will start selling straight away, it would be pretty foolish to do that on such a young coin.  I'm one of them and I don't plan on selling any for months at least.
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:22:39 PM

I'm not going to quote it but that was very well said Vorksholk, I think many of us newcomers to the coin/cause just wish we had a few thousand in our wallet now. I'm not a whale though so I can't just drop 40 btc to get that many. I'll keep folding though, this is the best way to earn coins if I'm not mistaken?
FifthGhostbuster

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:35:55 PM

As a point of clarification, we aren't making any investment advice. If we say anything about the markets, it's purely speculation, and purely a personal opinion, and should never be taken as investment advice. We're about protein folding, distributed computing, and the research and scientific progress which come as a result.

This is crypto. People will gain money, people will loose money, exchanges disappear, pools shut down. Practice safe investments--don't invest more money than you can afford to lose, never leave your coins in the hands of others if you can avoid it. We're not making any market predictions, and anything we say is based off of our own personal beliefs, which could certainly be incorrect. Do your research before investing, and think logically about anything you do--how could this go wrong? Is this the best choice for my money?

By investing or being involved in Curecoin, there's no particular promise about guaranteed profits or limited risk. We can't control the markets, we can't ensure profitability. We can ensure that, while participating, you are doing something good for humanity. Whether you purchase Curecoins and make the price go up, or point computing power at Folding@Home, you are helping to further research on some of society's most troubling problems--Cancer, Huntington's, Alzheimer's, Diabetes, etc. Whether the market goes up or down--that's economics. That's risk.

Couldn't have said it better.

On that note everyone go vote =p

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Go CureCoin!
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: